only 4k ? ....  :-/

Somewhat 4k. . .   Actually most of the maps are only 2k.   Check the download section I just upload a 2k and 1k (textures only) to overwrite the UUNP Special HDT 4k ones.

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

i gona wait too for one cbbe body too ^^

but nice work .

perhaps you can convert tis texture for make one add skin for tis race ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

There is a cbbe version which you can modify the skin textures to what you want.  Here's mine with custom skin:

----------

Similarly I made a hybrid argonian using this mod for the body, and I custom made the face texture by splicing my skin texture with argonian texture.

----------

I may finally get around to playing a female Argonian looking like that. :heart:

Here is an example of my new werewolf hybrid

to get an argonian like mine. you need the this mod Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP and choose the lizard skin.  It only comes with a lizard or argonian style head, so I've attached the human hybrid head textures that I made.

WOW  big tnx  ;)  :cool:  ;)  cheers

i have see the hybride werewolf but you dont have one complete file ?

well CK and me its not easy , and ever i try save after work anything all times i have one bug .

but i folow yours works p

dont stop eh eh  :P  :heart:

well CK and me its not easy , and ever i try save after work anything all times i have one bug .

hmm yea but the whole body is one single nif, so it's using my specific bodyslide body.

give me the body you're using, and I'll make the file for you.

hmm yea but the whole body is one single nif, so it's using my specific bodyslide body.

give me the body you're using, and I'll make the file for you.

i give you one body litle sport ,, all my others races have big boobies xd

tnx i apreciate

ashen - race body - oriental mesh.rar

tnx i apreciate

ok here's the werewolf replacer mod, with your body.

there's still some steps you'll have to do to get an exact copy of your character.

meshes 

- Copy femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, femaleheadchargen.tri, femaleheadraces.tri to data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\Replacer.

- Delete WereWolfReplacerFemaleHead.nif, WereWolfReplacerFemaleHead.tri, WereWolfReplacerFemaleHeadchargen.tri, and WereWolfReplacerFemaleHeadRaces.tri.

- Rename femalehead.nif toWereWolfReplacerfemalehead.nif.  Repeat this for each file you copied, adding WereWolfReplacer to the beginning of each file name.

textures

- Copy/overwrite your femalebody_1.ddsfemalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_sk.dds, femalebody_1_s.dds to data\textures\actors\characters\werewolf.

- Copy/overwrite your femalehead_1.ddsfemalehead_1_msn.dds, femalehead_1_sk.dds, femalehead_1_s.dds to data\textures\actors\characters\werewolf.

By default the werewolf fur will be white, but there is also a brown fur option included.  

To use the brown fur go to data\textures\werewolf and replace the werewolfbody.dds with the one from the brown fur folder.

Werewolf Replacer.rar

tnx i apreciate

ok here's the werewolf replacer mod, with your body.

there's still some steps you'll have to do to get an exact copy of your character.

meshes

- Copy femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, femaleheadchargen.tri, femaleheadraces.tri to data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\Replacer.

- Delete WereWolfReplacerFemaleHead.nif, WereWolfReplacerFemaleHead.tri, WereWolfReplacerFemaleHeadchargen.tri, and WereWolfReplacerFemaleHeadRaces.tri.

- Rename femalehead.nif toWereWolfReplacerfemalehead.nif.  Repeat this for each file you copied, adding WereWolfReplacer to the beginning of each file name.

textures

- Copy/overwrite your femalebody_1.ddsfemalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_sk.dds, femalebody_1_s.dds to data\textures\actors\characters\werewolf.

- Copy/overwrite your femalehead_1.ddsfemalehead_1_msn.dds, femalehead_1_sk.dds, femalehead_1_s.dds to data\textures\actors\characters\werewolf.

By default the werewolf fur will be white, but there is also a brown fur option included.  

To use the brown fur go to data\textures\werewolf and replace the werewolfbody.dds with the one from the brown fur folder.

uh uh very quick work p  :)

well i gona try , and i tell you if i have make all steps , and more one time , big tnx   :heart:

only 4k ? ....  :-/

Somewhat 4k. . .   Actually most of the maps are only 2k.   Check the download section I just upload a 2k and 1k (textures only) to overwrite the UUNP Special HDT 4k ones.

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

i gona wait too for one cbbe body too ^^

but nice work .

perhaps you can convert tis texture for make one add skin for tis race ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

There is a cbbe version which you can modify the skin textures to what you want.  Here's mine with custom skin:

----------

Similarly I made a hybrid argonian using this mod for the body, and I custom made the face texture by splicing my skin texture with argonian texture.

----------

I may finally get around to playing a female Argonian looking like that. :heart:

Here is an example of my new werewolf hybrid

to get an argonian like mine. you need the this mod Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP and choose the lizard skin.  It only comes with a lizard or argonian style head, so I've attached the human hybrid head textures that I made.

UHM after many try instal manualy in many races , i show and i am sure race custom not suport the head ,, 

show 

16041405235519481414144241.jpg

if i instal in the female normal main file work , but after all races use the skin .

you know wat is tis bug texture  ? i delet all textures and i put in , but for all race customs all times miis one file in the head i tink :dodgy:

UHM after many try instal manualy in many races , i show and i am sure race custom not suport the head ,, 

show 

if i instal in the female normal main file work , but after all races use the skin .

you know wat is tis bug texture  ? i delet all textures and i put in , but for all race customs all times miis one file in the head i tink :dodgy:

do the lizard head textures from Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP match?

if so, try replacing femalebody_1_sk.dds and femalehead_1_sk.dds  with YOUR files. (the body_sk and head_sk textures need to match) 

show 

if so, try replacing femalebody_1_sk.dds and femalehead_1_sk.dds  with YOUR files. (the body_sk and head_sk textures need to match) 

i have multiplied try in anothers race custom , just same bug all times the head miss one file for fix .

try tis custom race - Bestial - is one sexlab race custom with all textures for argonian

Beastial Race - modif argonian textures.rar

show 

i have multiplied try in anothers race custom , just same bug all times the head miss one file for fix .

try tis custom race - Bestial - is one sexlab race custom with all textures for argonian

the problem is the 'Beastial Race' mod, it's garbage, it only allows 3 eye color options and 17 hairs... Get rid of it.

I use Custom Races personally and more specifically for my Argonian I overwrote the Custom Imperial textures.  this mod is much better.

well  my mind go broken sure . lol   :(

16041502251919481414146744.jpg

dafuq :s  , serious ,   :s  after try the custom race , i have try take all my files for the female main , and replace in the custom  :(  all times crash on chose the race in racemenu .

im not undertand why in the female main work and in anothers race not work .

one mod make conflit or one skin tintmask etc ? uhm

can you give me your files of your imperial custom for try in my game via msg private ?

• 2 months later...

Hi saw this mod about a month ago, so been testing different armour follower etc mod before I would install this delicat miau mod :P.

My q is how do you change the skin or are there only one with. been fideling with makeup but can't find any other.

Ty and gonna try the other beast mod for next run. ;p

• 4 months later...

So is the male version going to come out? and can it be for skyrim special edition :o

Sorry but it is probably not going to happen at this point.  My brother passed away and my head has not been in a good place for awhile now. I have not been motivated to do much more then escape reality by just playing games; let alone modding them.  I finally decided to give in to Elder Scrolls Online and it has proven to be a good way to keep my mind preoccupied.  I also have been considering the fact I have way too many hobbies and may take a continued break from modding. 

Admittedly, I was pretty excited for Skyrim Special Edition, that is until I actually played it on my PC.  As far as modding SSE; it is not going to happen for me.  A fair amount of nvidia cards (mine included) are not currently working properly with SSE.  I couldn't even finish the beginning sequence.  The graphics looked worse then ever on recommended settings and the lag made it completely unplayable.  I was reading a lot of people couldn't even get the game to launch.  You know there is an issue when with that same GPU I can play the original Skyrim heavily modded (upwards of nearly 200), way beyond the recommended high settings using SKSE, and up to 2K graphics with little to no lag.  Yet SSE, doesn't work even on the low settings and with no mods.  So disapointed :(  Hopefully they'll fix that muck up in the next update.

So is the male version going to come out? and can it be for skyrim special edition :o

Sorry but it is probably not going to happen at this point.  My brother passed away and my head has not been in a good place for awhile now. I have not been motivated to do much more then escape reality by just playing games; let alone modding them.  I finally decided to give in to Elder Scrolls Online and it has proven to be a good way to keep my mind preoccupied.  I also have been considering the fact I have way too many hobbies and may take a continued break from modding. 

Admittedly, I was pretty excited for Skyrim Special Edition, that is until I actually played it on my PC.  As far as modding SSE; it is not going to happen for me.  A fair amount of nvidia cards (mine included) are not currently working properly with SSE.  I couldn't even finish the beginning sequence.  The graphics looked worse then ever on recommended settings and the lag made it completely unplayable.  I was reading a lot of people couldn't even get the game to launch.  You know there is an issue when with that same GPU I can play the original Skyrim heavily modded (upwards of nearly 200), way beyond the recommended high settings using SKSE, and up to 2K graphics with little to no lag.  Yet SSE, doesn't work even on the low settings and with no mods.  So disapointed :(  Hopefully they'll fix that muck up in the next update.

@KiraCura Sorry I just realized my reply yesterday wasn't very informative.  As far as I know, all the original Skyrim mods should be completely compatible with SSE.  However there are a few issues that would keep this mod ever from being available for download via the SSE in-game mod installer.  First off Bethesda will not allow any adult oriented mods.  Even if they did, I doubt Halo (the original creator of the race) would allow it to be shared there.  Lastly this particular mod is designed to work with the RaceMenu BodySlide sliders.  Neither of which are available in-game.  As far as the male for the race goes.  I feel quite confident I'm not going to get around to it anytime soon. 

On another note, with today's Stream update for SSE, I finally got it up and running.  The graphics actually look really good; especially the shadows.  The shadow movement is still a little jittery, but I bet that could be fine tuned in the INI.  Without any mods SSE is maxing out at 60 FPS, as it should. 

Apparently Bethesda was telling half truths about mods remaining compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.  They actually have to be recreated in the new Creation Kit for SSE.  I'm quite disappointed with Bethesda on this point.  I don't know if I'll be getting around to coveting my mods.  The 64bit version with DX11 support could potentially lead to some cooler mods, but until SKSE and other required mods catch up, there is little reason for me to convert my mods to work with SSE. 

• 1 month later...

Apparently Bethesda was telling half truths about mods remaining compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.  They actually have to be recreated in the new Creation Kit for SSE.  I'm quite disappointed with Bethesda on this point.  I don't know if I'll be getting around to coveting my mods.  The 64bit version with DX11 support could potentially lead to some cooler mods, but until SKSE and other required mods catch up, there is little reason for me to convert my mods to work with SSE. 

But Bethesda always tells half truths dude. Don't you remember the barrage of "Lying Todd" memes that were made after Skyrim came out? Don't you remember the hype about "infinite radiant quests", or how during the E3 demo they used special scripted NPCs to make the game look more alive than it really was? This is exactly the type of shit that Bethesda does the most of.

But Bethesda always tells half truths dude. Don't you remember the barrage of "Lying Todd" memes that were made after Skyrim came out? Don't you remember the hype about "infinite radiant quests", or how during the E3 demo they used special scripted NPCs to make the game look more alive than it really was? This is exactly the type of shit that Bethesda does the most of.

How could I forgot about all that?  I guess it really doesn't matter if they did lie.  Seems like it is the status quo these days.

Here's the .esp of this mod updated for compatibility with Disparity 2.1 and Imperious 7.12. I made this race have exactly the same stats and powers as khajiit, because, well, they're khajiit :))

I could make standlone versions for both Imperious and Disparity, but I don't know why you would use one best-in-class stats mod and not the other.

Cheers

EiriesOhmesRaht.zip

• 1 month later...

So when I installed this I got the invisible inside of the mouth problem (uunp ver), has anyone found a fix to this situation?

(I apologize if it has been stated at one point, I haven't really noticed)

The mouth should be there.  It is working in-game for me with all the UUNP versions I have created.  I also double checked the files uploaded here and the same meshes are included and pointing at the default mouth textures.  Are you using any mods that alter the path of the default mouth mesh or texture?  That is the only thing I can think of that would cause the mouth to disappear.  You may want to try reinstalling as well.  It is rare, however mod managers have been know to fail while copying files on occasion.

It's weird indeed, I double checked to make sure the meshes were there and even tried Halo's original version, still same result. I do use MO so do you suggest a manual install or what?

I use MO as well, so that is not the issue.  Any conflicts appearing in the MO information for the mod?  Make sure there are not any mods beneath it overwriting.  I have one, "Better Vampires", but it is only changing three vampire specific scripts.  Make sure to sort with LOOT.  I cannot think of what else to recommend. 

• 9 months later...

Just a tip for anyone looking to remove the cat ears(to use different ears from another mod for example):

The author gives tips for this in the vain of trying to scale the ears or using the sculpt tool in RaceMenu. I found this extremely tedious and using the ear scaler in RaceMenu did nothing for me for some reason(prob missing a mod of sorts). 

Here's what I suggest instead:
1) Open NifSkope
2) Click open, and navigate to the following folder: Eiries\meshes\actors\character\Ohmes-Raht (if using MO\NMM it would be in the respective mods folder).
3) Open catears.nif

4) Click on the ears in the right pane, then look to the left pane for NiTriShape. Right-click-> Block -> Remove

5) Save, overwriting original.

This accomplishes two things; it doesn't affect normal Khajiit as you only did it to the catears.nif in the respective mod's folder, and it prevents any CTDs because the object isn't removed, just transparent, so it can still be referenced by the mod. Now you can make wolves\foxes\bunnies\whateverthefuck with the awesome body that this mod provides!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...