View File

Description:

These mods build upon Halo's Eiries Ohmes-Raht Race v1.1 file, only I have packaged it with a UUNP HDT and UUNP Special HDT zeroed sliders bodies with an updated xp32 skeleton and applied the fix for mounted combat in the EriesOhmesRaht.esp. I have also included an addition file that adds the Human RaceMenu sliders to the race.

The difference between the UUNP HDT and UUNP Special HDT files is the "Special" file includes a body mesh with HDT collision for the vagina. Eiries was also kind enough to let me use the 4K texture from the Euka follower mod, which I blended with the "Special" asset from Leyenda's Skin. I have also included just the EriesOhmesRaht.esp for replacement in case you already have the UNP version from Halo's site and don't want to mess with UUNP BodySlide, HDT and all that.

Please note that Halo used the Breton Race as the presets, so in RaceMenu, under the "makeup" section, the Breton warpaint is applied. It took me a minute to figure out it was being applied under the "makeup" section and not under "head". Also the Human RaceMenu sliders will add ears by default. You can fix this using the scale and sculpt features in RaceMenu, or by using a hairstyle that covers the ears.

Requirements:

Race Compatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard (included in package), BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio installed with the UUNP RaceMenu Sliders, RaceMenu, HDT Physics Extensions and any of their requirements as needed. Eiries Ohmes-Raht Khajiit UUNP Special HDT 4K require males use Schlongs of Skyrim in order for HDT collision to function properly.

Install:

Eiries Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit Race UUNP HDT or UUNP Special HDT 4K - Install requirements and "Eiries Ohmes-Raht Khajiit Race UUNP HDT.zip", or "Eiries Ohmes-Raht Khajiit Race UUNP Special HDT 4K.zip" with a mod manager of your choosing (recommended) or extract contents into to your Skyrim "data" folder. In version 1.3 I have now added performance friendly 2k and 1k UUNP Special textures. These are textures only and must be installed after the UUNP Special HDT 4k version. You need only use the (ESP Only) file if you have already installed Halo's version and just want to replace the EriesOhmesRaht.esp for the mounted combat fix.

RaceMenu Human Sliders - Install after RaceMenu with a mod manager (recommended), or overwrite RaceMenu's race.ini file by copying contents into you Skyrim "Data" folder.

Uninstall:

Eiries Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit Race UUNP HDT or UUNP Special HDT 4K - Uninstall with a mod manager of your choosing (recommended), or delete all the included files from your Skyrim "data" folder. Keep in mind other custom race mods may use the "RaceCompatibility" .esp and .bsa files.

RaceMenu Human Sliders - Uninstall with a mod manager (recommended), or delete RaceMenu's race.ini file from Skyrim "data > meshes > actors > character > facegenmorphs > racemenu" folder. Original is in the .bsa file.

Recommended:

I highly recommend My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML. Basically it tones down the exaggerated breast and butt jiggle of HDT. Also be sure to check out XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton, SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females and Cat Like Eyes. I have not used these, but if you are looking a female Khajiit replacer there is one here, and a CBBE version of the original mod here.

Future Plans:

I am planning to add a Schlongs of Skyrim male version of the race. In addition, new presets with the ear fix, as well as a mod to add few in game Ohmes-Raht Khajiit NPCs. Other plans include updated hand meshes with claws, a tail-less version (can easily delete tail.nif for now) and possibly a high-poly replacement head mesh replacement.

Permissions:

You may not upload these files to another site or use any assets from these files without first getting permission from myself and/or credited authors.

Credits:

Bethesda for Skyrim.
Eiries for the Euka and original Eiries Ohmes-Raht Khajiit textures.
Leyenda for the "Special" texture from Leyenda Skin.
Halo for creating the meshes and Eiries Ohmes-Raht Race v1.1.
Groovetama for the XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton.
Ousnius, bnt2k3 and Caliente for BodySlide 2 and the UUNP RaceMenu sliders.
Expired for RaceMenu.
TMPhoenix for Race Compatibility.
BringTheNoise and all the many contributors for Project Unified UNP.
The Trouble Man for this post about the mounted combat fix.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm, Race Compatibillity (included), BodySlide with UUNP for RaceMenu, HDT Physics Extensions, SOS and any of their requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a working way to replace Khajiits with this?

Not that I am familiar with.  It gets lonely being the only Raht Khajiit in all of Skyrim; Huh?  I've seen some standalone followers (female) using this race.  The problems with making this into a replacer for Khajiits, is that it is currently a female only race.  The male is a Breton as that is what Halo used as the base template for the race. So there would need to be some males created.  Also you would need to do an overhaul of all the Kajiit NPCs with faces that would work for a more humanoid looking race. 

It is possible, yet something that would take a fair amount of time to complete.  Creating a male for the race would be easy enough.  Changing all the NPC faces would be a bit more time consuming.  A UUNP "special" texture for the female body is already on my mods to do list.  I may look into doing something with the male down the road.

• 1 month later...

im using the 1.1 one from Halos page and my girl is missing her mouth, will this help fix that?

There should definitely be a mouth.  I know Halo uploaded two files, one had some type of error; maybe the mouth mesh was missing.  Make sure you download the one that is dated later, or download my mod, it is working.  If you are using Racemenu, make sure that you are selecting the proper mouth part for the race.  Although it should come up automatically that way by default.  I would also recommend removing and reinstalling the mod if the problem persists.  Sometimes mods just don't install correctly. 

My version of the mod definitely has a separate mouth mesh for the race and uses the default game textures for the mouth.  So if you are using an HD retexture or a whiter teeth mod that changes those textures, it will carry over to the race.  If you want to be able to use weapons on horse back, be sure to replace Halo's .esp with my file.

im using the 1.1 one from Halos page and my girl is missing her mouth, will this help fix that?

There should definitely be a mouth.  I know Halo uploaded two files, one had some type of error; maybe the mouth mesh was missing.  Make sure you download the one that is dated later, or download my mod, it is working.  If you are using Racemenu, make sure that you are selecting the proper mouth part for the race.  Although it should come up automatically that way by default.  I would also recommend removing and reinstalling the mod if the problem persists.  Sometimes mods just don't install correctly. 

My version of the mod definitely has a separate mouth mesh for the race and uses the default game textures for the mouth.  So if you are using an HD retexture or a whiter teeth mod that changes those textures, it will carry over to the race.  If you want to be able to use weapons on horse back, be sure to replace Halo's .esp with my file.

i have gone in CK and the mouth mesh does show up.  the mouth mesh is in the proper mesh folder.  just dont know why its not showing up in game. the vampire one does show up though to keep it showed up ever load i have to change race to the original then back to vampire.

i have gone in CK and the mouth mesh does show up.  the mouth mesh is in the proper mesh folder.  just dont know why its not showing up in game. the vampire one does show up though to keep it showed up ever load i have to change race to the original then back to vampire.

Very odd.  I double checked on the version I have installed; the current version uploaded here and the mouth mesh is definitely there and loads in RaceMenu by default.  I can't think of a reason why it would do that.  Usually when a mesh doesn't load it either has something to do with the file path, or has a spelling error either in the file structure or CK. 

just one suggestion the Eiries Ohmes-Raht should at least with claws be equipped.

it is a cat beings and these usually have claws.  ;)

Better Claws and Gauntlets by Derok and Didact2401

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52918/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/52918-0-1431057940.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/52918-1-1431057939.jpg

Good idea. . .  When I get around to doing the "special" UUNP version with upgraded textures, I will definitely consider modifying the hand meshes as well.  I recall there was a UNP / UNPB claw like nail that I saw here on LL awhile back.  I'll have to search for it again and see if I can track down and get the authors permission. Or at least link to it as a recommended mod. 

I have also been thinking about creating a SOS male version of the race which I'm thinking should work with the vanilla meshes Better Claws and Gauntlets.  Perhaps even create a mod that adds a few Eiries Ohmes-Raht NPCs to the game so the PC doesn't get so lonely in Skyrim. 

just one suggestion the Eiries Ohmes-Raht should at least with claws be equipped.

it is a cat beings and these usually have claws.  ;)

Better Claws and Gauntlets by Derok and Didact2401

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52918/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/52918-0-1431057940.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/52918-1-1431057939.jpg

Good idea. . .  When I get around to doing the "special" UUNP version with upgraded textures, I will definitely consider modifying the hand meshes as well.  I recall there was a UNP / UNPB claw like nail that I saw here on LL awhile back.  I'll have to search for it again and see if I can track down and get the authors permission. Or at least link to it as a recommended mod. 

I have also been thinking about creating a SOS male version of the race which I'm thinking should work with the vanilla meshes Better Claws and Gauntlets.  Perhaps even create a mod that adds a few Eiries Ohmes-Raht NPCs to the game so the PC doesn't get so lonely in Skyrim. 

that would be very good.  :)  ;)

HI,

great work - but is it possible to remove the tail?

The tail is separate from the body.  I just tried removing the "tail" mesh from the mod folder and everything still works. Removing it in Creation Kit would be a better way to go about it, yet moving it out of the folder or deleting it works just as well.

• 3 weeks later...

only 4k ? ....  :-/

Somewhat 4k. . .   Actually most of the maps are only 2k.   Check the download section I just upload a 2k and 1k (textures only) to overwrite the UUNP Special HDT 4k ones.

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

i gona wait too for one cbbe body too ^^

but nice work .

perhaps you can convert tis texture for make one add skin for tis race ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

Somewhat 4k. . .   Actually most of the maps are only 2k.   Check the download section I just upload a 2k and 1k (textures only) to overwrite the UUNP Special HDT 4k ones.

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

There is actually already a CBBE version on Lovers Lab, but its a little hard to find.  Google "Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit CBBE", I'm pretty sure the author used Eiries' same 4k texture.  I actually hoped to use those textures you suggested initially, but it is not going to happen.  MonsterRaiders assets are exclusive to Nexus Mods;  the only site that Eiries does not want the Ohmes-Raht Kajiit race shared. 

I plan to make my own textures down the road when I get around to creating a male for the race.  I've been thinking about using solid colors for the base and RaceManu overlays to add various fur patterns.  At least that is my plan.

I have been slacking off, playing / modding "Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen" this week.  Although I am certain I'll be back to modding Skyrim soon enough.  Maybe even get back to working on some mods for Fallout 4.  I just haven't been into that one lately.

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

There is actually already a CBBE version on Lovers Lab, but its a little hard to find.  Google "Ohmes-Ragt Khajiit CBBE", I'm pretty sure the author used Eiries' same 4k texture.  I actually hoped to use those textures you suggested initially, but it is not going to happen.  MonsterRaiders assets are exclusive to Nexus Mods;  the only site that Eiries does not want the Ohmes-Raht Kajiit race shared. 

I plan to make my own textures down the road when I get around to creating a male for the race.  I've been thinking about using solid colors for the base and RaceManu overlays to add various fur patterns.  At least that is my plan.

I have been slacking off, playing / modding "Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen" this week.  Although I am certain I'll be back to modding Skyrim soon enough.  Maybe even get back to working on some mods for Fallout 4.  I just haven't been into that one lately.

oh oh ^^ well i wait yours works  :sleepy:  tis skin is realy great 

perhaps you can make anothers skins for others hybrides ?

check tis post , many time i wait any work , but no more people work it , bovine  :heart:  :P  big boobies with nice skin meuw xd

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48350-wip-female-bovine-race-bovuman-maybe/page-2

if you have time eh eh  :D  :cool:

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

There is a cbbe version which you can modify the skin textures to what you want.  Here's mine with custom skin:

88724.jpg

Similarly I made a hybrid argonian using this mod for the body, and I custom made the face texture by splicing my skin texture with argonian texture.

88931.jpg

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

There is a cbbe version which you can modify the skin textures to what you want.  Here's mine with custom skin:

88724.jpg

Similarly I made a hybrid argonian using this mod for the body, and I custom made the face texture by splicing my skin texture with argonian texture.

88931.jpg

OH OH ^^ i know breezy folower with a litle same texture skin , but tis work its more real , i take after finish   :heart:  ^^ 

later a have request for work the skin cat for the same moder 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D62193%26gid%3D110

but no pemission for tat  ?! 

well share yours works finisheds please , the dragon skin and perhaps the cat for the same moders if you can work it ,, love hybrides and tis , is realy i need  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

great work , and i wait  :D

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

88724.jpg

88931.jpg

I may finally get around to playing a female Argonian looking like that. :heart:

uhm ok i see , tnx  ;)

but nice work .

----------

----------

I may finally get around to playing a female Argonian looking like that. :heart:

Here is an example of my new werewolf hybrid

to get an argonian like mine. you need the this mod Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP and choose the lizard skin.  It only comes with a lizard or argonian style head, so I've attached the human hybrid head textures that I made.

Argonian Hybrid head Textures.rar