SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

"Is mod XY compatible with SexLab 1.6x or will there be problems?"

Some authors have specified this already, but most did not and i think it would be cool if we could track the update progress and prevent compatibility issues or at least announce them centrally.

So if some one has info's regarding compatibility share them!

I will collect them here:

Compatible:

Problematic:

Incompatible:

Obsolete:

* Mod orphaned

NSAP 2.7c - Problems (FNIS give some douple registration errors and SexLab registers twice (with errors) some duplicated animation)

Animal Mansion Plus - Compatible

Zaz 6.07 - Compatible

SexLab Cumshot - Problems (bad events tracking and hooks, works but fills the Papyrus log with errors.)

Shlongs of Skyrim - Problems (The PapyrusUtil included in SOS is older, and SexLab requires a new one. Install SexLab after SOS or download PapyrusUtil alone and put it at the very end of the laod order.)

Amorous Adventures - Compatible

Aroused Redux v18 beta 1 - Compatible

Further Lovers Comfort - Compatible

Lovers Victim - Compatible

Defeat - Compatible

Sexlab Stats Manipulator - Compatible

Sexlab Attraction - Compatible

Apropos Beta - Compatible

Solutions v4.0.1 - Compatible

DangerousNights 2 - Compatible

Have more than this installed, just haven't gotten to the part where you'd use them or start their quests yet.

Have errors in my logs, but they're from HDT Equipment and the new XP32MSE skeleton.  Trying to resolve those by turning off the Weapon Sling for NPCs.

Shlongs of Skyrim - Problems (The PapyrusUtil included in SOS is older, and SexLab requires a new one. Install SexLab after SOS or download PapyrusUtil alone and put it at the very end of the laod order.)

Which version of Schlongs?  I'm running the 3.00.004 beta and it seems fine.  (I think he removed the PapyrusUutil from the beta)

Which version of Schlongs?  I'm running the 3.00.004 beta and it seems fine.  (I think he removed the PapyrusUutil from the beta)

The last official one. I did not try the beta.

The "version" stored in the Mod is "3", a little bit too generic to understand the actual version.

It was downloaded about 10 days ago.

The last official one. I did not try the beta.

The "version" stored in the Mod is "3", a little bit too generic to understand the actual version.

It was downloaded about 10 days ago.

LoL, speak it's name and Schlongs 3.00.004 appears on the Downloads page.  He just posted it.

Zaz 6.07 - Compatible

I come to another conclusion:

Zaz 6.07 - Problems

Reason:

SexLab v1.60 does not include Mfg Console anymore, but Mfg Console is required by Zaz Animation Pack. Also Mfg Console is not listed under Zaz's requirements, only SexLab (I think Zaz/Xaz were counting on SexLab to include Mfg Console forever).

I'm currently running sexlab v1.60 beta with RC3 patch and can confirm that the following are working:

SexLab Working Girl v6.7

SexLab Util17

SexLab Skooma Whore 1.0

Apropos Beta 2015-04-24-01

Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1

SexCrime v0.3

Xaz Prison Overhaul v033 + patches (latest 6f)

Deviously Cursed Loot 4.10

Lots more mods loaded just haven't managed to try them yet.

Updated the list.

===================================

Please post only when tried with the official version. Not the release candidates.

Yes please i cannot track multiple different SL versions as there are also different mod versions; it would be a chaos.

===================================

What about adding another category for full compatibility and functionality for mods that actual benefit from the new features of SL 1.6 with updated animation lists etc? A brighter green one? :D

Yep. No point yet.

This thread can be really useful for people that will move to the new version.

But just this, so: full new features, it is pretty much useless right now.

And my have the counter-effect to make people to not upgrade.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution v2554, works fine with 1.60 since RC2.

Further lovers comfort, mostly work, it does have one funny bug, it will register the model in the cell as spouse's lover sometimes. 

Please check with version 1.60 official. Not the RC.

And the bug you reported cannot be due to SexLab.

Can you add obsolete mods to the list?  Based on SL1.6 description it seems the following mods should be redundant but I don't have the technical know how to confirm:

HDT High Heels for SL: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1528-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler/

Gender Change: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Extra Voices: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1078-sexlab-extra-voices/

*updated list"

Can you add obsolete mods to the list?  Based on SL1.6 description it seems the following mods should be redundant but I don't have the technical know how to confirm:

HDT High Heels for SL: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1528-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler/

Gender Change: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Extra Voices: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1078-sexlab-extra-voices/

Done.

Archived