TrX Sloot Armor Stand Alone

View File

What is this?
Turns TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer mod into stand alone. This may not be compatible with the replacer version. I have no plans to create recipes for this. If someone wants to do so, feel free to.

Uncheck the three replacer ESPs and check this one instead. You will need to download files from TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer (NSFW).

✦ Get It Now!!✦
Console command 'help trx'. A list of TrX Chests will appear with ###### in front.
Console command 'player.placeatme ######'

Requirements
TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer (NSFW)

TrX Armor Replacer v1.3 Screenshots
leWzxoH.jpg?1es2KGCA.jpg?1VRNhAdT.jpg?1HoVBYNt.jpg?1jJrUHgc.jpg?1tpzd3X3.jpg?1YjYRt5r.jpg?1VSko2YD.jpg?1llDeDwN.jpg?1RwE9mc1.jpg?1Xlrzt1E.jpg?1ez9K2eJ.jpg?1

TrX Armor Replacer v1.2 Screenshots
gg57e0u.jpg
QLRvTSJ.jpg
40kqKtp.jpg

any tip how to instal it for mod organzer becous it bit trick for me with out  the quite how to us bodyslide studio with mod organzer

I don't use Mod Organizer but using Bodyslide shouldn't be any different. After you install Bodyslide and all other pre-requisites, Look for \Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide.exe.

1) Start Bodyslide.

2) In Outfit/Body menu, select HDT. In Preset menu, choose a body or play with sliders to make your own. Click build.

3) In search box, type TRX.

4) Click Batch Build.

Ty wery much for makeing this, im so happy to see the standalone version of this great mod many thx !  :D

Thanks for your interest. Much credit goes to the original mod authors. They did the bulk of the work. I just compiled it and tweaked a few things.

• 1 year later...

After days of unsuccessful installations, uninstallations, and re-installations, I was finally able to get this mod to work. I think the creator should really make the instructions a little bit easier to understand, or at least mark the "messing around in Bodyslide" part as absolutely necessary in order for any of these to show up at all.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the preview images to appear in game? I KNOW they work, I had the preview images working at one point even though the outfits were showing up as invisible on my characters and my NPC's, but now that they are all showing up on my NPC in game, I get no previews?

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

After days of unsuccessful installations, uninstallations, and re-installations, I was finally able to get this mod to work. I think the creator should really make the instructions a little bit easier to understand, or at least mark the "messing around in Bodyslide" part as absolutely necessary in order for any of these to show up at all.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the preview images to appear in game? I KNOW they work, I had the preview images working at one point even though the outfits were showing up as invisible on my characters and my NPC's, but now that they are all showing up on my NPC in game, I get no previews?

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I don't know what you mean about Preview images, if you mean in inventory, it should work unless you installed it wrong. About bodyslide troubles, blame the guy that updated bosyslide screwing up compatibility with older sliders, it works fine with older bodyslide.

Yeah, I meant the preview images in your inventory, i wasn't really sure what else to call them. And I did end up manually installing them so there is a good chance that I put them in the wrong places, but they show up on my player character so I can live without the inventory images.

I also wanted to add one more thing that I didn't add last night: The Nightingale Eclipse armor appears to be missing a texture, and that wasn't just me installing it wrong, it was missing it in the preview image(when those were showing up) and when they showed up on my character it's still missing. Looking through the textures folder I can't actually find anything related to Nightingales there, even though trx's folders seem to be well organized.

Oh, and I also wanted to add that Bodyslide isn't under the requirements list, I think that part messed me up too. Just hoping that if anyone has problems like mine, these posts will be helpful.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, thejiffiness said:

Idk what changed but attempting to download anything other than the patch results in being redirected to mega (the website) with nothing to download. 

Since the TRX Sloot armor mod was first uploaded a dim bulb at Mega decided to change how the download URLs for Mega works and fucking broke every download link to mega at once (it is TRIVIAL to set up a redirect that would fix it but Mega is too stupid to do that). Links made before that change and never updated are of course still broken.

Please note that ALL of the information you need to create the fixed link IS available in the broken link you just have to compare it to a working link and reformat the broken one to match.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 2:07 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Since the TRX Sloot armor mod was first uploaded a dim bulb at Mega decided to change how the download URLs for Mega works and fucking broke every download link to mega at once (it is TRIVIAL to set up a redirect that would fix it but Mega is too stupid to do that). Links made before that change and never updated are of course still broken.

Please note that ALL of the information you need to create the fixed link IS available in the broken link you just have to compare it to a working link and reformat the broken one to match.

lol ok and how would I do that dear brother? 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, thejiffiness said:

I cant understand this. Can you post the link? Or even the files? This dude is MIA. 

No. I told you how to fix it and if you can't follow those rather simple instructions then it's unlikely you're capable of handling much of anything.  The POINT of telling you HOW to fix it is simple, this isn't the only link like that you are going to run into and knowing how to fix such links is better than sitting around begging others to do simple tasks for you.

10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

No. I told you how to fix it and if you can't follow those rather simple instructions then it's unlikely you're capable of handling much of anything.  The POINT of telling you HOW to fix it is simple, this isn't the only link like that you are going to run into and knowing how to fix such links is better than sitting around begging others to do simple tasks for you.

I simply said I did not understand, let that be upon you then next time you do not understand and let that person do as you do hypocrite. Good day, and pull out your tampax.  Also worth noting, I have not run into this situation before and I was never begging either. I was polite and respectful this entire time so again hypocrite let this be upon you.