Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Guest Jenova23

I am also having a slider issues on all my killer keos outfits with this new update anyone know how to fix this I plz, plz help!

First question, did you do a clean install?

Oh sorry I confused clean install as in start a new game...

I started converting Alan's armor pack to sliders. For now I have more or less successfully converted gloria, sexyjersey and frostbite armors.

Currently they have a lot of clipping and needs to be tuned, but main conversion process works :)

BTW BBP support that was made by Alan, is still there after slider conversion ;)

If you release a CB++ bodyslide BBP Alan's armor pack convertion,i will be worshiping you like a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 've been waiting for this since ages :D

I'd like to make a first small contribution to your project: it's tiny perl script that generates slider sets automatically.

It works the following way:

0. Must be run after convert-bsd/batch

1. Reads config files with generic slidersets config and specific armor sliderset conf

2. Scans convert-bsd output directory for created bsd files (as convert-bsd does not create empty bsd, there is no need to list those in sliderset).

3. Creates slider set xml file (one per armor suite).

Sample config files, perl source and compiled perl executive are attached.

Hope it will save several minutes while converting armors.

If you will find this script useful and feel the need for any bugfix/new features: I am at your disposal :)

Hmm, so you'll do anything you say? Interesting... ;)

I never got around to adding sliderset building into Convert-BSD. Except for lack of interest, probably it feel on the fact that converted sliders are just part of a sliderset. You solved part of that with the generic config, but not all of it.

Actually what I have in mind is something similar but slightly different: To extend the batch files into complete sliderset-config files, which could either be used to generate the XML, or (given enough time to implement) be used by Bodyslide itself.

The main reasons why sliderset building is so annoying are:

1) XML is verbose -  I'd prefer it brief like rebol-style blocks

2) lists shapes per slider - I would list sliders per shape (as in the batch files, with named blocks and all)

3) does not support any kind of templates - in addition to named blocks, more complete template functionality would be nice (inheritance)

Will try to post an example of what i mean this weekend.

And finally there are couple questions I'd like to ask:

I started converting Alan's armor pack to sliders. For now I have more or less successfully converted gloria, sexyjersey and frostbite armors.

Currently they have a lot of clipping and needs to be tuned, but main conversion process works :)

BTW BBP support that was made by Alan, is still there after slider conversion ;)

So here goes questions:

1. Please advise if Bodyslide_tools_v0.2.8.zip and _ConversionMesh_v0.2.zip, available here are the latest version?

Seems they are not, because convert-bsd often complains it can't find base/source bsd for slider :(

2. Could you please upload latest available versions of those project parts? If they are not desired to be publicly available, could you please send them me those privately? I'm ready to sign NDA with blood and send you hard copy :)

Keep your bodily fluids, please. There is no newer version of Bodyslide_tools. The conversion-mesh pack is just an alternative option to using exported body obj with existing body bsd. If Convert-BSD complains about missing files, it's probably because they are not there... :P

This might help (work folder, Body folder):

post-46434-0-10060800-1362684228_thumb.png post-46434-0-93642400-1362684220.png

Guest Jenova23

Can anyone upload the bodyslide requirement for tbbp I can't seem to find it anywhere my presets are all blank.

:huh: ???  TBBP body mesh is included.

Basically I am having problems with my tbbp presets showing up I saved all my presets so I can do a clean install but for some reason when I click on the tbbp sliderset the sliders wont show up at all it just comes out blank and when I filter the presets to <all sets> tbbp dosent show up either it will only show up if I filter the program to CB++ Bodies/CB++ Body TBBP/Preset but as I said its blank I guess I'll try reinstalling caliente tools again...

Can someone plz upload the tera armor sets I can't find them at all.

Hey stuffed.  A modder has converted Dragon Born to CBBE, have you tried making this work with CB++ yet?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32554

Would be nice if you could do that.. would also make afew people on the Nexus shut up about "CBBE takes time" which is a load of rubbish considering you have converted all the UNP's to bodyslide in a short time.

My bad, my bitterness towards CBBE escaped right there.

Anyway, making these work with CB++ would be great for the community here and if you want I can forward a request to do so?

Hey stuffed.  A modder has converted Dragon Born to CBBE, have you tried making this work with CB++ yet?

Would be nice if you could do that.. would also make afew people on the Nexus shut up about "CBBE takes time" which is a load of rubbish considering you have converted all the UNP's to bodyslide in a short time.

Anyway, making these work with CB++ would be great for the community here and if you want I can forward a request to do so?

Actually the author seems to have Bodyslide and CB++ support on the todo list already. However that may take some time, and I suppose I could help jumpstarting the process, then hand it over.

Btw, careful with expressing feelings at Nexus. People have been banned there for less. :angel:

And FWIW, Caliente's conversions take time because they're quility, handmade, besides she actually has a life, and game modding is not a high priority. Healthy attitude really.

Actually the author seems to have Bodyslide and CB++ support on the todo list already. However that may take some time, and I suppose I could help jumpstarting the process, then hand it over.

Btw, careful with expressing feelings at Nexus. People have been banned there for less. :angel:

And FWIW, Caliente's conversions take time because they're quility, handmade, besides she actually has a life, and game modding is not a high priority. Healthy attitude really.

Dont worry, if I were expressing feelings as the Nexus i'd be banned already.  I've already given the Nexus a piece of my mind about their new Layout haha, no ban yet :P

I just wish Caliente would give us some assurance, at the moment all we get is assurance from third party's and its incredibly frustrating.  As I stated on the official mod comments I am not trying to be rude to Caliente but she really needs to give us some sort of indication of progress otherwise people just get frustrated. :/

As for me, I'd be happy if the existing pack was remade and all of Caliente's shapedata were moved into a single main folder rather than the current 22 folders.

Oh btw, CB++ Mak is updated to v3.0.4. Will try to update KK armors too, just one armor to add. Mostly should update because there was a bug in the conversion function which made the outfits map to default cbbe body instead of KK's custom body, generating bad sliders in the areas that differ.

Edit: taking them down again, damn stahlrim spelling, it'll be the end of me... :dodgy:

Edit: And CB++ Mak is up again. It's supposed to be Stalhrim, but they speeled the folders as stahlrim. Off with their heads...

New Mak cb++, Body2f_Armor_BigTorso.bsd and Chainmail_Band_SlimThighs.bsd are corrupted

Really?

The KillerKeo pack was updated with bugfixed sliders for custom bodyshapes (dragonborn, mods ...).

no, looks like its on my end everytime i redownload its a diferent file so my internet its acting up :s

i think i updated properly, yet savior hide seems to go weird on me

Assuming you're not going higher than 100% values, this isn't happening to me

i'm not, but there are 100% values there, you can get the preset i'm using at the top of the page :)