Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ARCHIVED DUE TO SIZE.

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING THREAD TO CONTINUE:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15230-bodyslide-cb-v095-35-extra-sliders-for-cbbe-outfit-support/

(Bodyslide UNP has moved here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13695 )

Bodyslide CB++ is an addon for Caliente's Bodyslide CBBE mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666
This post contains CB++ (my extra sliders mod) + outfit support (including Caliente's pack, KillerKeo's skimpy, and CT77's Mak conversions).
Second post contains CB++ FAQs and README files. Go here before asking for help, but then feel free to ask.
Third post contains Bodyslide_tools (the script I use for converting outfit sliders). Without it, this mod could not exist.

CB++ has gone through a major restructure. You will need to delete any "CB++" file your Bodyslide folder before installing, or there will be bugs. After that install the other CB++ packages, but only those that say "for CB++ v0.9.5".

[spoiler=comment]

Just a headsup for everyone concerning the Mak armor support. While updating to v3.0, the CB++ Mak will become a

separate package, and removed from CB++ Outfits. Also the MakBoots will be moved from CB++ Footwear.

Hopefully this process will work out well, possibly some reinstallation might be required, but most likely not.

Well, obviously you'll need to install CB++ Mak v3.0 when available... and yes, CB++ Footwear v0.4.8 too.

CB++ Outfits should be identical to v0.6.2 expect for removed Mak support.

Edit: Actually, as it turns out there will be a major overhaul affecting groups and presets and whatnot.

All CB++ packages will be updated at once, complete Bodylide CBBE and CB++ reinstall required,

and you will also need to edit your preset files (remember to keep them).

Some explanation: Because of the lack of nested groups, which I now may never need to add into Bodyslide++ (phew), I will make a single

supergroup for all CB++ sets. This group (simply called CB++) is not for batchbuilding, but only used to apply presets. The upside is that

after this it will become much easier to apply a preset to every CB++ set, just need to select one group instead of seven.

Apologies for the inconvenience. [:shy:]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Bodyslide++ - new Bodyslide exe (updated UI, useful for CB++ users). Released with Caliente's permission.
Includes working scrollbar, better auto-resizing window, group filter.

BodySlide++.exe.zip
External link: http://sharesend.com/9dyb0
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* CB++ Body v0.9.5 (for Bodyslide 1.4.1 (CBBE 3.2)) --- Last update: 2013-02-25 (README)

(if this line was not here when you first downloaded this, please redownload, bugfix has since been applied)

External linkhttp://sharesend.com/ye5r75rn

The main package, containing the extra body sliders, body and underwear sets. Required by all CB++ outfit packages.
[spoiler=Images]post-47220-13597876767799_thumb.jpgpost-47220-13597879559297_thumb.jpgpost-46434-0-83234300-1360606417_thumb.jpg

CB++ support for existing Bodyslide outfit packages

* CB++Caliente v0.6.5 (for CB++ v0.9.5) --- Last update: 2013-02-23 (README)
CB++Caliente_v0.6.5.zip

External link:http://sharesend.com/mhm4akq6

CB++ support for Caliente's Vanilla Outfits (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273), and some retexture mods based upon it.

Some hard-to-find packages might be found by browsing this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788

* CB++Mak v3.0.4 (for CB++ v0.9.5) --- Last update: 2013-03-09 (README)

External link: http://sharesend.com/lft3zeqo

CB++ support for ChronoTrigger's MakArmor conversions (version numbers must match with his mod): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259
[spoiler=Images]post-47220-13597879744838_thumb.jpg

CBBE outfits ported to Bodyslide and CB++

CB++KillerKeo v0.3.2 (for CB++ v0.9.5) --- Last update(bugfix): 2013-03-09 (README)

External link: http://sharesend.com/l2yrqpzz

(optional) dress source sliders (for pro Bodysliders): http://sharesend.com/rweh7k6r

Bodyslide CB++ conversions of KillerKeos skimpy armor pack (v6.6.7 + Dawnguard + Dragonborn + Fur Huntress + Viceroy).
[spoiler=Images]post-47220-13597876766632_thumb.jpgpost-47220-13597879742863_thumb.jpg

* CB++Various v0.1 (for CB++ v0.9.5) --- Last update: 2013-02-23

External link:http://sharesend.com/8gdkifeg

Two armors by Nalim, and LayerBikini by anano.

* CB++ Footwear v0.5 (Feet, Boots and Shoes, and a few Gauntlets)  --- Last update: 2013-03-02  (README)

CB++Footwear_v0.5.zip
External link:
Vanilla footwear support for Caliente's and KillerKeo's vanilla outfit packs.
Required if you use the Ankles slider, or to avoid chubby legs and calves clipping through boots.
[spoiler=Images]post-47220-13597876035981_thumb.jpg

* CB++ Amulets v0.2.3 - (for CB++ v0.9.5) --- Last update: 2013-02-23

CB++Amulets_v0.2.3.zip
[spoiler=Images]post-47220-13597878915922_thumb.jpg

CBBE Amulets v0.2 - Amulet support for CBBE bodies (only requires Bodyslide)
CBBE Amulets_v0.2.zip

wow they banned you? That's silly. All you did was post that pic?

did you get a chance to try that out with bodyslide 1.2? Just released that with my new vanilla armor pack. A couple people were complaining that it wasn't working with the new version; I'll have to check it out and let you know.

Anyway, thanks again for making this -- hopefully it will encourage bodyslide users from all body types

Yea, these are awesome, you can really customize a body. Thanks for making these. Been using these since you started and good to see you here.

Btw banned for that picture? Must have been posted in the public pictures then, still no warning or anything? Really I just avoid anything sociable on that site just in case one of their wacky mods is a having a bad day.

(placeholder for additional info)

I hope it works ok to post two mods in a single thread.

BTW' date=' here is the screenshot that got me banished from the cursed realms of the great nexus:

[/quote']

guess they didnt like your tits btw can you make the unp sliders to have more settings and also add CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible for the slider?

did you get a chance to try that out with bodyslide 1.2? Just released that with my new vanilla armor pack. A couple people were complaining that it wasn't working with the new version; I'll have to check it out and let you know.

Anyway' date=' thanks again for making this -- hopefully it will encourage bodyslide users from all body types

[/quote']

Well, obviously it was posted in Image share, which technically is against rules... of course I had only read the part about uploading files and images and missed the specific rules about Image share. From their side, deleting the image and issued me a warning would have been just as effective as a ban, but that's apparently not drastic enough, and no amount of humble apologies seemed to help either.

As a concequence, until I open an anonymous account over there, I won't be able to browse any adult mods or download anything > 2MB. So although I'm happy to hear you have updated Bodyslide to v1.2 - if you'd be so kind to release it at your thread here at LL, I can look into what might cause problems with the new version.

Anyway' date=' thanks again for making this -- hopefully it will encourage bodyslide users from all body types

[/quote']

Well, obviously it was posted in Image share, which technically is against rules... of course I had only read the part about uploading files and images and missed the specific rules about Image share. From their side, deleting the image and issued me a warning would have been just as effective as a ban, but that's apparently not drastic enough, and no amount of humble apologies seemed to help either.

As a concequence, until I open an anonymous account over there, I won't be able to browse any adult mods or download anything > 2MB. So although I'm happy to hear you have updated Bodyslide to v1.2 - if you'd be so kind to release it at your thread here at LL, I can look into what might cause problems with the new version.

no, do not create another account, it only make things worst....i'd say create an apologize statement and ask for your friends in nexus or someone here that has nexus account and send it to nexus moderator..

happen once with Chris57, author of Better Males, he was banned just for posting one nude male picture for advertising his mod in nexus imageshare but luckily moderator decide to accept his apology and reinstated his account.

no' date=' do not create another account, it only make things worst....i'd say create an apologize statement and ask for your friends in nexus or someone here that has nexus account and send it to nexus moderator..

happen once with Chris57, author of Better Males, he was banned just for posting one nude male picture for advertising his mod in nexus imageshare but luckily moderator decide to accept his apology and reinstated his account.

[/quote']

Well the statistics say it all: 2 out of 117 people banned after me (< 1 week) have been reinstated. This means:

a) the chance of pardon is minimal (possible exception for big modders)

B) my apology requests have already been read and rejected

Well that's plain ridiculous, and I apologize for not being brave enough to remove my mods in protest. (Not that that would do any good anyway). I took over answering questions on your nexus mod page while you're away, though I think referring them here is taboo.

Part of the problem is once you stare at the body meshes and slider settings for long enough you stop realizing that it's a 'Naked body'... not to mention the fact that it's the people who have a problem with nudity that I'd rather see banned :)

I'll post bodyslide 1.2 up here soon. Though I tested this mod yesterday and it worked fine for me. I think you've done a very nice job with the shapes!

can someone make a chsbhc body that uses body slide

Theoretically, you could create a Shapekey, moving all the vertecies to an equivilant point on the CHCBHC mesh, thus re-creating the entire Mesh as a CBBE model, and then export/importing it to bodyslide, but if Knew how to do that, I wouldn't have requested a narrow waist mod on the nexus.

can someone make a chsbhc body that uses body slide

Theoretically' date=' you could create a Shapekey, moving all the vertecies to an equivilant point on the CHCBHC mesh, thus re-creating the entire Mesh as a CBBE model, and then export/importing it to bodyslide, but if Knew how to do that, I wouldn't have requested a narrow waist mod on the nexus.

[/quote']

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but... I have worked on a similar idea for a while (though not so much recently), that refers outfit vertices to the closest body vertices - the goal it to be able to convert body sliders into outfit sliders (with some manual aftertouch to get rid of clipping). The principle should work for repairing the vertex order of CHSBHC making it compatible with CBBE again. Not that it's necessary worth the hassle for me personally... not a fan of that particular bodyshape (but I do like BBP).

Well that's plain ridiculous' date=' and I apologize for not being brave enough to remove my mods in protest. (Not that that would do any good anyway). I took over answering questions on your nexus mod page while you're away, though I think referring them here is taboo.

[/quote']

Oh that's very generous indeed. And please, don't put your account at risk. No nexus access can be crippling for a modder.

Part of the problem is once you stare at the body meshes and slider settings for long enough you stop realizing that it's a 'Naked body'...

So true. A bit like snow blindness... or maybe not quite like that...

I'll post bodyslide 1.2 up here soon. Though I tested this mod yesterday and it worked fine for me. I think you've done a very nice job with the shapes!

Thanks. And you have done excellent work with the update, window resizes properly, only misses a scrollbar now.

sorry to hear that uve been banned,hope things clear up.

u did great with the new sliders,planning the same thing for face maybe?

the nose really could use some more settings.

anyways ur mod got me some nice boobies.tyvm.

@me3:

Sorry, headmesh sliders adds too much work for me. Feel free to suggest the Bodyslide idea to RAN, who has done some headmesh variations. Sliding heads (or other meshes) is not that different from sliding bodies, possibly head is not a dual mesh like bodies are.

@Caliente and anyone who might be interested:

I have finally succeeded to fix the vertex order bug in my slider conversion script, or so I think. The result actually looks better than I could have hoped for. Here's an example using LayerBikini. (Note: the BigButt and ChubbyLegs sliders are raw conversion, without hand-editing):

post-47220-13597874582982_thumb.jpg

Awesome' date=' that looks quite good :) If nothing else it will get things close so that its just a matter of some tweaking to make it perfect

[/quote']

That's the idea. I ran into something though:

It seems there are some problems with the NeverNude mesh. You can see it by decreasing the Butt slider. It affects some of my NN sliders in the same areas as well.

Could be regular clipping, but I'm not so sure. Exported the CalienteBody and NeverNude Baseshapes to OBJ - they seem identical, except for two faces:

f 1409/1409 153/153 1/1   vs   f 153/153 1/1 1409/1409

f 150/150 1410/1410 1/1   vs   f 1410/1410 1/1 150/150

Looks like regular clipping to me. Nevernude was the first multi-mesh outfit for bodyslide, and I don't think I got it quite right. I could probably take another stab at it sometime. Those triangles are similar enough that they might not actually cause any problems with vertex order.

Typically, vertex order problems cause a lot bigger issues, as I"m sure you're aware

Not sure how many people are having this problem, but with the extra sliders, the windows is too long for my screen. I can see down to 'belly' and 'thighs' but the sliders start covering up the buttons at the bottom.

Great work with everything so far, though. I'm sure I could get by without one, but I could really use a scroll bar if you have time to add one.

post-16214-13597874610279_thumb.jpg