NVLingerie for New Vegas

joker1310

Hi!

I'm looking for the Mod NVLingerie (Lingerie Shop in Freeside) for New Vegas. It seems nearly impossible to find anything about it on the internet, the only place where I was able to find at least a trace (an archived request by Karli2, see below) for this Mod was here on loverslab. The problem is that all links are down.

Maybe someone has a copy of this mod and is willing to share it? 

Thank you very much,

joker1310

Does anyone recall and can share the Lingerie Shop? This shop was located in Freeside. The mod was taken off the nexus due to the author getting banned. I would appreciate anyone re-uploading that mod here.

I think its just the R18PN set, I did not see anythng new, sample pic 21 total outfits

As far as I remember the last (newest) version of this mod (I believe the shop was located besides the mick & ralphs in this version) added a lot greater variety. But the mod has been banned from the nexus a short while after this version had been released, so it would be nearly impossible to find that version again ;)

Archived