So i uninstall SWA for now, which went very smooth, thank you! and i will test SW alone for some time... but already i run into something weird, and i hope i can ask here, because SW thread seem pretty dead? I visited drug den for the first time, in sewer beneath Solitude, but only NPC i can talk to is Whore? All other i get no response from...

Also i have an idea what might cause the problem with SWA - I have KuNeroNomu which i love, but it does things very weird, for example it uses Dummy Potion for things... and whenever i sell a potion, i can see Dummy Potion appear and disappear real quick from inventory...

I think you are probably right that KuNeroNomu is likely incompatible with SLSW.

I use realistic needs and diseases for this - a bit more limited in scope but seems not to break anything for me

After a little testing, it's actually skooma that's being equipped. Editor ID: 00057a7a

Afraid I don't use the mod (or patch) so I can't really say how the author made that potion - I suspect that the patch adds a version of the lact potion to SLSW's drug formlist (SLSW_drugswocure) .

SWA uses SLSW_drugswocure as the basis for deciding if a potion is a SLSW drug or not...

MME fix.rar

Small patch for MME users that might want it. Detects if the player is using the static milking machines and stops the equip potion animation from playing. It's also not illegal to use the milking machine now. 

Disclaimer: I'm very much a novice modder. As such I accept zero responsibility if your computer explodes after installing this. Seems to be working fine after a 'thorough' 10 mins testing. 

Note that it adds a dependency on ZAZ animation pack and was made for use with SWA version 3.0a.

@Bane: If you're the least bit unhappy about this let me know and I'll take it down asap. 

attachicon.gifMME fix.rar

Small patch for MME users that might want it. Detects if the player is using the static milking machines and stops the equip potion animation from playing. It's also not illegal to use the milking machine now. 

Disclaimer: I'm very much a novice modder. As such I accept zero responsibility if your computer explodes after installing this. Seems to be working fine after a 'thorough' 10 mins testing. 

Note that it adds a dependency on ZAZ animation pack and was made for use with SWA version 3.0a.

@Bane: If you're the least bit unhappy about this let me know and I'll take it down asap. 

No problem at all - nice work! :)

If I can find a way to do this without the ZAZ dependency (I have a plan based on your patch) I will add it to the next update.

Hey there. Found an incompatibility between this and MilkMod. When you get fed lactacid by the milking machine, your character will stand up and a drinking skooma animation starts playing, stopping the milk machine from doing its work :^). 

EDIT: I should've read a couple of posts up.

Good idea, but the way the Devs makes Skyrim a police state that even the East German Stassi never dreamed of* makes this mod unplayable as it.  The second someone sees the character with a skooma the guards tp in for and arrest, so it makes any prostitution mod with a chance of forced drugging unplayable so it needs some kind of chance of report.

* Seriously, Skyrim's the equivalent of a third world country, the Devs are even on record about making it a kind of wild west and then they put cops in who even Stalin would say were out of control.

Good idea, but the way the Devs makes Skyrim a police state that even the East German Stassi never dreamed of* makes this mod unplayable as it.  The second someone sees the character with a skooma the guards tp in for and arrest, so it makes any prostitution mod with a chance of forced drugging unplayable so it needs some kind of chance of report.

* Seriously, Skyrim's the equivalent of a third world country, the Devs are even on record about making it a kind of wild west and then they put cops in who even Stalin would say were out of control.

As of version 3.1 the guards are no longer interested in what punters do to Skooma Whores....  ;)

Wow! Thanks for the new update! Just when I got used to 3.0 this new and even more hardcore version comes along. I look forward to trying it out, the sleep feature sounds intriguing. I'm a big fan mods that increase the game's difficulty and complexity and SLSW Addicted has enhanced my Skyrim experience quite a lot, it is a brilliant addition to Skooma Whore. Some of the drugs in there are quite useful and powerful, and your mod adds some pretty serious (and now with 3.1 even more serious) consequences to taking them. Love it!

I've got my files backed up and am going to try to update with save-cleaning. Did the same when 3.0 got released and that worked okay, I hope 3.0 to 3.1 will be similar.

Wow! Thanks for the new update! Just when I got used to 3.0 this new and even more hardcore version comes along. I look forward to trying it out, the sleep feature sounds intriguing. I'm a big fan mods that increase the game's difficulty and complexity and SLSW Addicted has enhanced my Skyrim experience quite a lot, it is a brilliant addition to Skooma Whore. Some of the drugs in there are quite useful and powerful, and your mod adds some pretty serious (and now with 3.1 even more serious) consequences to taking them. Love it!

I've got my files backed up and am going to try to update with save-cleaning. Did the same when 3.0 got released and that worked okay, I hope 3.0 to 3.1 will be similar.

Thanks  - I really appreciate it, I was starting to think the mods 0 Stars rating was the only feedback I was going to get!

I'm considering what else might reasonably be added - so any ideas welcome, also do you think an MCM to allow tweaking of difficulty level is worth adding, I haven't so far because it fells like half my life is spent modding and the other half configuring MCMs in my save games! ;)

Thanks  - I really appreciate it, I was starting to think the mods 0 Stars rating was the only feedback I was going to get!

You are likely to get more positive feedback, when I have time to test this later this evening, or tomorrow morning. smile.png

Thank you for the update. That fixed those problems that were bugging me.

So far, so good. The mid-game update seems to have worked well. No issues reported by SaveTool after cleaning 3.0 and installing 3.1, in-game at first all the SW-related active effects were gone but they reappeared at their pre-update values after a little while. My poor char is on ridiculously high physical decay so it'll only be a short while until I think I can witness the new features.

Regarding an MCM, personally I don't think there is much need for that. Your mod works right "out of the box", which I like, and in my opinion the values (bounties, effects) are well balanced. It also fits nicely into my harsher Skyrim (PerMa, rarer loot and money, RND, Frostfall etc.).

You are likely to get more positive feedback, when I have time to test this later this evening, or tomorrow morning. smile.png

Thank you for the update. That fixed those problems that were bugging me.

Thanks! :)

So far, so good. The mid-game update seems to have worked well. No issues reported by SaveTool after cleaning 3.0 and installing 3.1, in-game at first all the SW-related active effects were gone but they reappeared at their pre-update values after a little while. My poor char is on ridiculously high physical decay so it'll only be a short while until I think I can witness the new features.

Regarding an MCM, personally I don't think there is much need for that. Your mod works right "out of the box", which I like, and in my opinion the values (bounties, effects) are well balanced. It also fits nicely into my harsher Skyrim (PerMa, rarer loot and money, RND, Frostfall etc.).

Once you've had a chance to play a bit I'd be interested to hear if you think the sleep limits are reasonably balanced - I haven't had time sto do much other than test the functionality myself...

A little update after a couple hours in game last night, everything seems to work well.

The sleep feature is great! Everything works as I think is intended, my char can go to sleep but then wakes up early. The sleep counter aborts after some hours and RND's status has gone from Tired to Slighty Tired. For the record, I'm using the updated RND (2.0 by Mofakin).

I noticed only one possible glitch, however that happened right after the first time my char went to sleep after the update, so maybe not everything had gotten sorted out yet. When trying to sleep in a "free bed" (not in player home, not rented, not owned by any NPC) the sleep blocking feature kicked in. The message displayed and my char couldn't rest a minute, that part worked as advertized, however then RND kicked in after those 0 minutes of sleep and displayed a "Rested" message. The Tired status effect was also gone. I'll keep an eye on this, I'll report back if it reoccurs.

I'm really liking this new version! My char should really brew some of those Herb Teas now.

Hi, just wanted to say that 3.2 is running like clockwork so far. The only (and really quite minor) issue that I occasionally see is the one that I already noticed in 3.1: When the "too wired to sleep" function kicks in and prevents sleeping, RND2 updates the sleep deprivation state to "rested" and "not tired". However, that's not quite so bad, I have the feeling that even after gaining this "rested" state my char then tires much faster than after a full night's sleep before (without SLSW:A interfering, lol).

Regarding new content suggestions that you asked about a while ago, I may have had an idea. How about a limited number of NPCs (or additions to existing NPCs, like two or three temple priests or alchemists), to offer addiction reducing services, in exchange for a hefty fee? This would mostly be an alternative to SW's existing potion, just a bit more interactive/roleplaying. And maybe with a few additional features, like a varying success rate of the healing operation, or a Sexlab way to reduce the fee.  :P 

I think I found some kind of a bug. My character is auto buying/using skooma from merchants, but all my addiction pools are at 0. I'm on a clean save, using the latest version. At one point my character was in fact at addicted level 4, but that was a long time ago. My character has long thrown off her withdrawal. I uninstalled both SW:A and SW, cleaned the save, and reinstalled the mods to no avail. 

I think I found some kind of a bug. My character is auto buying/using skooma from merchants, but all my addiction pools are at 0. I'm on a clean save, using the latest version. At one point my character was in fact at addicted level 4, but that was a long time ago. My character has long thrown off her withdrawal. I uninstalled both SW:A and SW, cleaned the save, and reinstalled the mods to no avail. 

Thats some realism right there.

Drug relapse.

Thats some realism right there.

Drug relapse.

I think I know what is causing this and have added a fix in the the next version, hope to release this weekend.

Just to check - is the buying happening as soon as you click "What have you got for sale?" or only when you sell items to the merchant?

I love this add-on, but at level 4 and 5. I find that curing the drug addiction to be impossible, as the cures are just too weak.

Request...  A way to cure addiction, could be nasty, degrading, costly or whatever...

Ideas...

1. Whore yourself out, like there's no tomorrow for a cure. The potion cures only about 100 addiction per use, and you get paid 1 for each whoring session.

Limber up, its going to take a while... :)

2. 20,000 gold for a total cure. Realistic costs, just don't spend it all on drugs before you get to the shopkeeper... ;)

3. Very expensive cure, that will take a long time to make. But will be 100% effective in fully curing you...

100 nirnroot is a good and difficult number to get for a recipe, but not an impossible number...

Request 2... a way to get addicted quicker.

Ideas...

1. Stealing... get drugged by the people you are trying to steal from, for every failed theft, instead of people just going into a rage. You can still get arrested as well...

2. 3% chance of waking up naked and drugged after sleeping, with you wondering what the hell happened during the night.

3. Chaurus venom and Spider venom contain not only poison, but addictive substances, adding to your addiction levels. As well as you getting the drugged effect from poison, making fighting harder...

Just some ideas, to possibly add to your great mod add-on... :)

I love this add-on, but at level 4 and 5. I find that curing the drug addiction to be impossible, as the cures are just too weak.

One idea I had: Apothecaries that offer a cure for addiction, its a slow detox process, involving an expensive potion that can only be taken once per day that drops your drug pool by 5-20 points.  To prevent relapse during the treatment, you get accommodations at the apothecaries shop...that you can't leave until the treatment is complete.

Of course, while locked in the apothecaries shop, they might take advantage of you...quite often.  And who would believe a junkie reporting a rape by the apothecary, even if the junkie is the Dragonborn...

1. Stealing... get drugged by the people you are trying to steal from, for every failed theft, instead of people just going into a rage. You can still get arrested as well...

2. 3% chance of waking up naked and drugged after sleeping, with you wondering what the hell happened during the night.

3. Chaurus venom and Spider venom contain not only poison, but addictive substances, adding to your addiction levels. As well as you getting the drugged effect from poison, making fighting harder...

I think 1 and 2 could be simulated with SexLab Utils, adding a chance to be force fed Skooma with a rape event, and 2 would be dependent on Dangerous Nights to start a rape event.

3, would be awesome, although...just not for spiders.  Arachnophobia makes them scary enough as is.  Also...if Chaurus venom WAS addictive...well, that's another reason the Dwemer might have had so many of them, to feed a refined form of the venom to their Falmer slaves.  Of course, the Falmer might also have discovered that technique as well and use the venom on captured surface dwellers...