"Lore Friendly" UNPK armor sets

View File

Okay, so pantsless armor isn't really lore friendly- sue me. I call them lore friendly because I've added them to leveled lists and they have reasonable stats, as opposed to being as strong as daedric armor.

This mod consists of four sets of armor based off of Tera or Bless armors. These armors have been added to leveled lists, so you may find them on random bandits or chests, or you can construct them at a forge with their respective perks (bronze cuirass is iron, noble orcish orcish, the two dwarven sets under dwarven) The armors are a Bronze Cuirass, a set of Noble Orcish Armor, a set of Heavy Noble Dwarven Armor, and a Light Noble Dwarven Cuirass. The armor is designed for the UNPK body, but the textures are compatible with any UNP-family bodymod. All but the Light Dwarven Cuirass have butt bounce as well.

There are two versions of this mod, one which has a 3d pubic mesh (like in the pictures) and one that doesn't.

I plan on adding 5 or 6 more sets in the future, based off of other Tera and Bless armors, as well as a few imports from Oblivion.

***UPDATE 8/21***
I forgot to add the pubic hair textures in the original upload for those who aren't already using some. If you find that you need some textures, please download the file again. Sorry!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP based body
  • Special Edition Compatible

There's no breast bounce for these armors. If you want to some of the things I'm working on right now there's a "Random WIP Thread" topic in the Skyrim Adult Mods section. I posted a few pictures in there. 

I started working on adding breast/butt bounces to the vanilla unpk armors, I'll probably upload those at some point too. 

Greetings.

Uhm ...thank you, a SV ( Sanitary Version ) and  " Summer " version ... ;°)

...  with bouncing butt and without the " horrible " Belly node ( "Horrible" because i use a SkullTyran Skeleton , not compatible with a "Belly" node nor the HDT system unfortunately ).

Cheers.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying AnnaFly. Are you saying you want an armor version without the belly bone in it?

Hi there.

Hi Gooboo.

No, absolutly not ... the SkullTyran's Skeleton i use isn't compatible with the Belly node ( nor the HDT sytem ...unfortunately ) !

So i don't need any change to your original UNPK body . I can easyly cover the lower body part  by myself .

As i already answered to someone at the Nexus , maybe it would be better to cover the lower body part with something - "  ... avec une feuille de vigne , peut-être .... ;°)   " - .... this guy was surprised that your body wasn't more "popular " and i  to him that you were the only one to support and mod for this body , and , secondly , your mod was marked as an " Adult " one ... so no visible to every customers .

No , don't change anything to your body , or if you do so , please keep the original version too.

I hope i "ll be able to work on another "Pubic" hair soon , not based on the KrisTa model , but a totaly new one with a lower size of polygons.

My boyfriend is really " crazy " with those pubic hairs but most of them use a lot of memory/engine resources ( same thing for the Oblivion version ...) .

So, many thanks for sharing your works with us .

Cheers.

NB : my comment about the SV and Ssummer version ( Sanytary version  as called by Master Growlf in these situations ) was just a kind of joke.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...