OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Isn´t yet early September ? :lol:

Let's say this weekend, (no promises, sometimes RL picks up for a few days out of no where) seems likely though. Tests are going well and performance seems good.

Please note this is my first mod launch, however I am confident in it and no major problems have come up in the testing. I believe overall it is light and since it's in a spell will cause 0 save game bloat. I've had only limiting testing and 0Sex is a fairly complicated script so the launch should very much be considered a Beta. There's a lot of features coming that are not quite there yet and I plan to regularly add animations plus update current one's that could be improved or aren't lining perfectly seamless as well as add the other feature's discussed in the OP.

What's left is to polish up a few animations fill in 2 missing ones which I can get done this week. The second is an Easy Mode for the keys: 

Going through all the steps of making this I've come to have a good memorization of the keys and know what positions to expect but I've said before it might be hard to get your feet on the ground as 0Sex's keys can be complicated so I'm making an easy alternative players can use. I would appreciate any help if someone has better ideas to make a simple navigation through 0Sex. The PDF lists the animations and transitions I have available with a description of what takes place to hopefully help figure out what's going on. If anyone has an eye for putting together systems like this wants to help with a nice key press concept or suggestions I'd be grateful.

I'm going to implement a new system called EasyMode which simplifies 0Sex's interaction down to only 6 keys: The DPAD is 4 of them with 2 modifiers to make 6. These keys will be available at the same time as the more complicated key mode so players can use either as they see fit on the spot. I feel currently EZmode keys can handle 0Sex's animations but as the animation library expands I think it will not be able to handle everything. It will function as easy simple key presses for players to use to get immediate results if they don't want to take time to learn all the controls. It will take some liberty in choices and picking random paths but a player can use the complex keys at any time to snipe a specific action if they want it.

Here's the general ezkeys plan if anyone wants to see my proposal:

tumblr_ntoxjxThv81ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntoxjxThv81ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.jpg

I've attached the full Easy Key Mode map if anyone wants to see to this post. 

0SEX-EZMODE-Chart.pdf

what kind of evil magic is this!

YOU ARE A WIZARD SIR.

you may have already wrote this, but I'm in a hurry and I hope you pardon my question under these circumstances. Will this be a seperate mod installed via fnis, is it already out if yes will you release it here or on your webiste?

thank you in advance, have a nice day sir.

you may have already wrote this, but I'm in a hurry and I hope you pardon my question under these circumstances. Will this be a seperate mod installed via fnis, is it already out if yes will you release it here or on your webiste?

Thanks! 0Sex is standalone. It can be installed with any mod organizer, after which you'll have to run FNIS. To access some of the scaling effects you'll need NetImmerse Plugin by Expired which comes by default in RaceMenu. If you have Racemenu installed there's no need to worry if not you most likely still have it already and you can get it easily on nexus. 0Sex is not out yet but most likely this weekend and when I do release every place I use to post information will tell you how to get it. So any place will work.

A Note to MO users:

The mod has close to 600 animations currently and I had to use an elaborate folder structure to keep it organized (I'm 0CD like that). If you use MO with a fairly deep root directory on it's storage folder you might exceed the limit windows allows for address depth. I'll be working to slim down my folder structure but wanted to give this as a heads up as there's only so much I can do and need some amount of organization for the sake of sanity. It can be fixed either by changing the root directory of your MO storage location or you can just manually install the animations. They all go in one folder so it's easy to find and remove for uninstallation. 

Do you have any plans to implement SFX/Audio/Dialogue during the 'scenes'? I wonder if it'd be much smoother/'on-target' with this system.

Prefacing saying most of what I'm talking about here isn't in launch, some will be ready shortly after launch but a few things are quite a ways out.

Currently the system for SFX is in, mainly just FNIS markers for body colliding slap sounds. This is nothing on my part really and much more so a new feature in FNIS that is excellent to make animation trigger papyrus events at specific times in the animation itself. While not related to sound you can see here the same kind of functionality. The cock shrinking to blow job size then expanding to normal size + the female's mouth opening and shutting is triggered by the animation itself calling papyrus. The eye's and the initial sultry lip parting etc. are handled by a channel that's called at the start of every animation which I didn't need as rigidly timed. Sound is handled in the exact same way if they are related to an exact instant of an animation, if not the general channel or AI channel handles it.

FrenchFoolhardyCrocodileskink.gif

I haven't resolved what sound to use yet and most likely this will not be ready for launch but it's just a mater of finding the perfects sounds. I have two channels for each actor that run for their sounds, one is for more automated moans that the AI will handle, this will come with SexDentity as I will have calculations happening so the papyrus knows when to moan and what kind of moan to use. The second channel is for animation specific moans, for example on the moment of penetration etc. where moans would be timed exactly to the animation. While the groundwork is all in place i will not be able to get this ready for launch. The animation timed sounds will start coming together shortly after release and the overall scene themed moans related to AI will come with the first implementation of SexDentity. 

SexDentity's first implementation is going to cover a few things. 1. You'll be able to assign actors to have certain "Oh" faces for different parts of sex or they can randomly be assigned. Their expression will shift based on their mood and their natural sex face style. For example your actor might be the type that makes more literal faces during sex, like smiles smirks, showmanship faces, or they could have the dreamy confused looking kind of Oh-Face. Different tiers of face in time as well depending on if they are bored, arroused, frenzied, frustrated etc. as well as a correlation to how hard / fast the scene is. There will be a few tests on rejection scenes and alternate animations as well.

This will be based on ongoing calculations through the scene depending on their SexDentity preferences and what they like. This will be kept very simple however in the first implementation to see what works and what doesn't.

Custom Dialogue will be harder and require a developer to implement it in their own mod. I'll post a guide on how to use my script to make seamless animations but a developer could also use the guide to take my script and choreography it in the exact order they wanted and include dialogue for example.  Not at launch but shortly after I'll make each loop make an event call that any papyrus can listen for so any kind of custom event can be triggered when a certain scene starts. Taking advantage of this would require a developer to do it in their own mod with papyrus knowledge basically just using my script to short cut all the animation and controls busy work of the script.

The mod has close to 600 animations currently 

Whelp, here we go again

Just to avoid confusion, I wasn't very clear. That was in reference to the .hkx files, the actual scenes count is much much lower. That # includes the dom + sub animations, and every position has at least one exit and entrance for 4 .hkxs and usually 4-6 speeds for 8 to 12 so around 15-25 per looping scene.

Where are those boots from in the stripping anim?

I'm sorry I've tried to remember where I got them but can't. I'm remembering they are from some kind of armor replacer pack but weren't highlighted at all in the pack so they might be hard to find.

They are originally in a light grey. The black fur texture is from Hunting Grounds Outfit by Nimezis on the Nexus. The hood (not the fluffy part, but the cloth itself) has a really good black fur diffuse and normal map for the fur, I linked the boots to these for the black fur. I use that diffuse / normal combo for a lot of stuff as it looks really good, I'm not sure if it's by Nimezis as well or where it came from I just know it's awesome.

I'll send you a PM.

Since I am just a smelly user and don't understand much of what you wrote I just want to say it looks amazing and I hope at one point it is possible to integrate those techniques in a user friendly way. It is understandable that it requires specific models/skeletons to work and I hope that those cover a larger basis of "tastes" - I look forward to some more full body type models, the default, skinny large breast male sixpack models get kinda boring... XD

Are you planning on including creature animations as well or is it something you'd rather not touch? (for reasons of personal taste or technical reasons)

Since I am just a smelly user and don't understand much of what you wrote I just want to say it looks amazing and I hope at one point it is possible to integrate those techniques in a user friendly way. It is understandable that it requires specific models/skeletons to work and I hope that those cover a larger basis of "tastes" - I look forward to some more full body type models, the default, skinny large breast male sixpack models get kinda boring... XD

Are you planning on including creature animations as well or is it something you'd rather not touch? (for reasons of personal taste or technical reasons)

Hi and thank you for the response. I've implemented an ezmode system where you can basically face roll on the dpad and things will happen. It's a bit of a bandaid as the system doesn't translate exactly to a linear path but for the most part it will allow users to easily experience the animations without needing to learn the controls. In time I believe ez mode will not be able to cover the mods potential but for now it can.

In terms of skeletons bodies. It works with anything the only requirement my mod has is FNIS. Nothing else is mandatory, Animations can't have their alignment easily modified however, an animator basically has to just pick where the parts are going to be and animate for that, anything different will just be less aligned. Basically I have some tools in play that while the mod runs will make the Male Anatomy size ideal for the current animation, but that's only if a user wants to easily replicate the alignment the animations were designed for. It can be turned off.

There's no way around it really but any shape will work more or less. The shape of the male will only interfere with one male anatomy intended animation currently where the sub actor is giving a hand job and rubbing the dom's abs at the same time. The smaller the weight the further the hand will be from the body. It's just a limitation of Skyrim animations, and there's no way around it without making 5x the amount of animations and a vastly more complex script.

Creatures are a no go from me. I have a back log of human themed projects that I really want to do, I just need time, which will most likely suffice until no one cares about Skyrim anymore.

So I guess the weekend release is a no-go? I was really planning on a interesting session of skyrim playthrough xD

Packing up the zip now! As a note this is very beta. Consider it a development preview please. It's the kind of thing I can't ever fully finish but I'll keep progressing and updating it regularly. For now it's just the animations as a way to see the seamless scenes in actions. A few transitions are not complete yet and they just blend to their destination. Those will be the first things that get resolved in the future.

I changed a visual concept behind the download page so needed a few extra hours to sort it out. Will be up in about an hour.

Eagerly waiting for this, will try it as soon as it is available!

There's just one thing I'd like to ask, if you don't mind... Your descriptions in the opening post are all very good, but rather lengthy. As a mod user, there are basically three things I have to know:

1) Prerequisites and Requirements to make the mod run

2) How to install the mod

3) How to use it

So, when you upload the file, could you perhaps be so kind and add a summary of the three bullet points above? Would be much appreciated :)

Eagerly waiting for this, will try it as soon as it is available!

There's just one thing I'd like to ask, if you don't mind... Your descriptions in the opening post are all very good, but rather lengthy. As a mod user, there are basically three things I have to know:

1) Prerequisites and Requirements to make the mod run

2) How to install the mod

3) How to use it

So, when you upload the file, could you perhaps be so kind and add a summary of the three bullet points above? Would be much appreciated :)

Would be even better if you could add it in spoiler.

That way we can read the long things and if we want the short things we just open the spoiler.

As for very beta, dont worry about it we got used to it a long time ago with all the mods here. Besides with Mod Organizer out I have a total of 4 profiles (CBBE/Vanilla/UNP/BETA) i always use the BETA profile to test out beta mods so it wont mess up my other profiles.

The OP has information to get started. You'll need the core from nexus, and the patch from my OP post at the bottom. All patches will be here and the core on nexus will only get updated when a major version change happens. There's one additional forced animation in the patch currently and any immediate issues that come during the next few days will be put there as well.

I'll write a short write up now as requested on getting it all set up and finding your way around. Don't mind the instruction content on Nexus to much I kept it as light and vague as possible to not get banned.