Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim + Other 0S content (WIP)

osex osa sex

• Please log in to reply
7403 replies to this topic

Raelyn Lockwood

Raelyn Lockwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

The 0Sex movie mentions a Girl's Night episode somewhere, but I have no idea where to find it. Wherever it is, its very well hidden! Can I get a hint or something like that? I've used 0Sex and it's been amazing, love the updates.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Warboss Spriggs

Warboss Spriggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Could you please add more pure lesbian content? It would be greatly appreciated.

2169rd

2169rd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

can somebody tell me how to use dual wield ?

have 2 males in a room and of course 1 female.

Start Osex, press "get people in vicinity", set 1 male and 1 female to initiate osex.

While the animation running, press numpadEnter to show the scene menu. Go to "Navigate", and then there "initiate Dual WIeld".

After it is being initiated, there's a button on the left that you can navigate to called "invite someone" or something. Press that, and you'll see npc that are available to invite (if there isn't any, you have to do the get people in vicinity again from the Osex main menu)

Then there you have it.

Also, for probably development reason, you can't undress the 2nd guy yet. To do this, you have to undress him in some other way you know. (With normal Osex or another remove clothing mods)

Ahhh thank you for your information , but how can i find that button ? the only thing i see is "release your embrace" nothing else , but i can i see below the button there's a chance of the third player . anyway im using 2.02 , is there a chance that they not implemented yet on 2.02 ? . also can you tell me what the bad boy and girl plugin for ? 

what button, to add the other guy? Well after you start the osex scene, press numpadEnter again to show the scene menu. From there you can navigate through all scene, including the Dual Wield scene. From the start of dual wield scene, you'll find a button to add the 3rd guy.

Bad boy and girl I'm not sure, I think currently they're just plugin with no animations.

atheos13

atheos13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Bad boy and bad girl animations are integrated into other acts, not directly selected from navigation. Here's what I've picked out from toggling them on and off:

Bad Boy: Guy standing, girl lowered, and not holding each other. Anything that starts with putting the man's hand on the woman's head. Male driven oral.

Bad Girl: Can't remember exactly how to navigate, but the man should be on the ground, the woman kneeling next to him. The girl can push the man's head down to suck himself.

Hidan20

Hidan20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Hello, guys. Can you tell me few things...

1. What Schlongs need to use for this mode?

2. How many animations in Osex? For example. I Found only 1 cowgirl animation. Srsly only one? Not even reverse cowgirl?

WhiteShadow4

WhiteShadow4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Hello, guys. Can you tell me few things...

1. What Schlongs need to use for this mode?

2. How many animations in Osex? For example. I Found only 1 cowgirl animation. Srsly only one? Not even reverse cowgirl?

1. Average or Regular is okey.

2. First find the spooning position, from there you can access to reverse cowgirl.

FreddyAEK

FreddyAEK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I've searched through various threads and haven't found much to go on, so I'm asking here:

I love the mod and am very satisfied when using it with male/female couples. My main character is a woman, though, and a futanari. I've adjusted the file paths in Blisario's UNP SOS addon to adopt the male genitalia behavior and I can get things working okay. However, the hand, mouth, and some vaginal interactions with the futanari penis don't align well. I can usually shift+pageup/down the penis to fit inside my partner's stomach, but I really want to have the same handjob and oral experience that the hetero combo gives me.

From comparing the models in game and in nifskope, the Blisario UNP (specifically the no balls variant I use) addon seems to be a variant of the vector plexus muscular SOS model. When I use the muscular on a man, I do get slight clipping on fingers and at the side openings of the mouth, but the female variant clips in multiple places in the cheeks and often has me decide whether the thumb or most of the fingers clip through the penis, depending on adjustments. My ideal would be the vector plexus regular model adapted to the female body and I'm assuming that giving it the exact same alignment as it has on the male body might clear up my issues.

So, first off, do other futa users have this problem? I am using CBBE Curvy with Bounce and Jiggle HDT. I had the same issue when I used UNPB body and I have the issue if I use All in One animated pussy.

Second, could anyone send me some materials for nifskope and blender to help me along. I used the two years ago in Oblivion, but just enough to stich different meshes together and make slight adjustments. I would want to take the vector plexus regular schlong, take off the balls, and adjust it on the female body so that it can have the same positioning as the male body.

I have had the same problem, same as you, and since I play a futa character I can relate. Fortunately, (through a lot of trial and error) I found a way to perfectly align the schlong. My solution was simply transforming the malegenitalsf_1.nif in the z axis of "Equible Schlong-slot 60", by -4.
My character's height is 1.04 and weight 100 so the schlong had to be tranformed accordingly. I think with a little tinkering you can find the perfect alignment. DO NOT FORGET TO BACK UP.

If you do have a go, don't forget to select "transform" "apply" after the edit. otherwise it won't work

Attached Files

malystrix84

malystrix84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

so i figured out how to bring up the menu and after many crashes during button remapping figured out how to get it running (for those without numlock you can use FN +F8 for 10 seconds to remap the buttons) the issue im having now is the scene starts but nobody strips? just had sex out in the open in full armor/clothing. is there a link to a few guides or walkthroughs to help out? thanks in advance. cory

yag1z

yag1z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
Can I use with sexlab?

lucaxs

lucaxs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Can I use with sexlab?

Yes, they don't conflict.

Alicya

Alicya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

This is very nice !

yag1z

yag1z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Can I use with sexlab?

Already installed sexlab .Now i want to install osex but it asks for overwrite on some sexlab files when I did it, game gives Ctd

lucaxs

lucaxs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Can I use with sexlab?

Already installed sexlab .Now i want to install osex but it asks for overwrite on some sexlab files when I did it, game gives Ctd

Sorry to hear that. I'm using mod organizer and I just let OSA (required for OSEX) overwrite the sexlab files and I don't have any problems. Do you have all the requirements: SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS? Also, did you run FNIS?

yag1z

yag1z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Can I use with sexlab?

Sorry to hear that. I'm using mod organizer and I just let OSA (required for OSEX) overwrite the sexlab files and I don't have any problems. Do you have all the requirements: SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS? Also, did you run FNIS?
Yes I have all required mods and checked fnis I think the problem is nmm

Gigglegiggle

Gigglegiggle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

How do I find the files like unicorn and dual wield? 

Are they only being tested by certain people? or can anyone download them?

tylerash98

tylerash98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Reminder that every time we've ever thought CEO was gone for good (sometimes months) he's come back with an amazing update

Rubeus 97

Rubeus 97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

How do I find the files like unicorn and dual wield? 

Are they only being tested by certain people? or can anyone download them?

Anyone can buddy...you just need to know how.

Simply..Go to OSex mod page on Nexus (Make sure you're logged in).  Click on download and scroll down. You'll find 'em there.

Easy to miss, since they aren't displayed bang on.....

SexyTurtle

SexyTurtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Whenever I try download the optional content, I NMM says "server unreachable", this happening for anyone else?

Raelyn Lockwood

Raelyn Lockwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

The 0Sex movie mentions a Girl's Night episode somewhere, but I have no idea where to find it. Wherever it is, its very well hidden! Can I get a hint or something like that? I've used 0Sex and it's been amazing, love the updates.

I found this message related to it from CEO, but I have no idea where this tutorial vid might be. Any ideas? I checked out their guides, no luck.

"(The movie merged with a tutorial vid I was trying to make to help people set up FNIS and use OSex so it has some instructions  in it also.)"

IgnatN7

IgnatN7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

If I have Skyrim Legendary Edition, can I use this great mod?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: osex, osa, sex