OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

7 minutes ago, toddhowardgreed said:

this is only the pack right? not the entire update?

Prone Position only today featuring the movies I showcased in the last 2 pages. Now that this pack is released I will finish plus.

Edited by CEO 0S
13 minutes ago, bieber96 said:

good job amazing animation bro there is one thing i would like and that is to be able to align the characters as in sexlab

Thanks Biebar! All my work going forward will be on Plus so I'll incorporate that suggestion into OSA+.  One transition is missing from the pack so make sure you grab it again shortly when I update. I'm assuming this means you got it all working besides that and I can move it out of beta?

Edited by CEO 0S

So Nexus page says to use latest OSex v2.04. The last version of Osex on Nexus is 2.02. Likewise, all the previous animation packs (Bad Boys, Bad Girls, etc) are labeled as 2.02.

I have Osex ver. 2.02. So if I uninstall 2.02 and install 2.04, will the older v2.02 animation packs still work okay?

50 minutes ago, lordkimbo29 said:

So Nexus page says to use latest OSex v2.04. The last version of Osex on Nexus is 2.02. Likewise, all the previous animation packs (Bad Boys, Bad Girls, etc) are labeled as 2.02.

I have Osex ver. 2.02. So if I uninstall 2.02 and install 2.04, will the older v2.02 animation packs still work okay?

Yea everything will be fine, just use the OSex 2.04 from here on out. Also if you downloaded Prone in the last hour redownload it, I messed up the packing and just repaired it! Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion with these files!

17 minutes ago, degtyarev said:

CEO, from here on out if should i stay with LE (i really like LE) or start installing SE in order to enjoy your mod?

p.s, i legit thought you died years ago sry haha it broke my heart

Thanks a lot Deg for the support and sorry to have let you down, on the bright side I'm still alive and have been learning and building power, so awesome things are coming! I play on LE so everything I do will be for LE and SE.

LE Prone is here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59981

LE OSex is here:

https://legendofceo.com/osex/

LE OSA is here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744

Edited by CEO 0S

Hi CEO, A couple of things. No need to respond.

I've enjoyed your work over the years (It's an art piece) and It's nice to know you are back on the project (Even if it's limited). It's also great to know you use LE! Your work has been a part of my setup ever since you launched it and I've even had fun creating multiple voice packs (mind you, I was swapping the _OGal folder manually).

Being a fan of the romance aspect to OSex, If I may, I'd like to throw this out there because I always felt there was a romance opportunity during the cowgirl scene.

Mini branch from cowgirl riding 1st stage > 1. Forward leaning (hands between or on player's chest) > 2. engage in kissing.

Again, just had to throw it out there :D

Amazing work and thank you!

Team, if you enjoy my work please help me out with endorsements on the SE and LE versions of Prone pack. I'm trying to let people know "I'm Back" with this animation pack. It would be a huge help to get some attention on my projects. Thanks everyone!

By the way I'm getting asked this a lot. You get to Prone from this scene, choose the Blue Triangle page for the male and select to get down on both knees. This scene is primarily reached from Doggy style (*Signal her to lay down). You can Roulette straight to doggy style to get pretty close to it. 

20211212154044_1.jpg

Edited by CEO 0S
46 minutes ago, toddhowardgreed said:

so, i cant trigger it via amorous adventure like before?

and if you dont mind me asking, where did you find the HDT earring she wore?

OSSSS.png

LE AA should work just fine with OSex like it always did nothing has changed, and this new pack can plug right in to that!

It's been a while but I think it might be from in here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63920

13 minutes ago, toddhowardgreed said:

sweet!
anyway, how do i look for prone animation you just added? i started the scene but cant fine the new animation

Head here:

20211212154044_1.jpg

You can get here from the doggy style scenes,  which you can either teleport too or roulette too. From the Doggy Style (Legs In)  use the "Signal her to lay down option", she'll lay down in a similar position to prone but the male is on one knee. Switch the the Male's blue triangle page as shown and use the "Get on both knees." Option.

Edited by CEO 0S
15 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

Head here:

20211212154044_1.jpg

You can get here from the doggy style scenes,  which you can either teleport too or roulette too. From the Doggy Style (Legs In)  use the "Signal her to lay down option", she'll lay down in a similar position to prone but the male is on one knee. Switch the the Male's blue triangle page as shown and use the "Get on both knees." Option.

i see, thank you!

and last question (i promise)

what about climax animation? will you adding it in your 0sex plus?

and i found a bug, prolly only happens on my end cus i alternate my SOS size thru racemenu,  this is what happen:

(i decrease the pic quality cus LL cant upload bmp for some reason, so im sorry if you can barely see it)

image_2021-12-13_121018.png

Edited by toddhowardgreed
11 minutes ago, toddhowardgreed said:

i see, thank you!

and last question (i promise)

what about climax animation? will you adding it in your 0sex plus?

and i found a bug, prolly only happens on my end cus i alternate my SOS size thru racemenu,  this is what happen:

(i decrease the pic quality cus LL cant upload bmp for some reason, so im sorry if you can barely see it)

image_2021-12-13_121018.png

Yes, Prone will also get a Climax animation for both male and female this Wednesday!

Yes if you want OSA to handle the SOS scale for perfect alignment you have to leave it alone in racemenu, it's just a limitation I can't work around! If you want to use your own scale you can turn of the "Gentleman Scaling" option which stops OSA from scaling the male anatomy but in doing so you lose the exact scale the animations were designed for.

1 minute ago, CEO 0S said:

Yes, Prone will also get a Climax animation for both male and female this Wednesday!

Yes if you want OSA to handle the SOS scale for perfect alignment you have to leave it alone in racemenu, it's just a limitation I can't work around! If you want to use your own scale you can turn of the "Gentleman Scaling" option which stops OSA from scaling the male anatomy but in doing so you lose the exact scale the animations were designed for.

sounds great!

Ah i see, thank you for replying :)

3 hours ago, LazyLeftEye said:

Hi CEO, A couple of things. No need to respond.

I've enjoyed your work over the years (It's an art piece) and It's nice to know you are back on the project (Even if it's limited). It's also great to know you use LE! Your work has been a part of my setup ever since you launched it and I've even had fun creating multiple voice packs (mind you, I was swapping the _OGal folder manually).

Being a fan of the romance aspect to OSex, If I may, I'd like to throw this out there because I always felt there was a romance opportunity during the cowgirl scene.

Mini branch from cowgirl riding 1st stage > 1. Forward leaning (hands between or on player's chest) > 2. engage in kissing.

Again, just had to throw it out there :D

Amazing work and thank you!

Thanks a lot for the nice words on my project! 

I love the idea and I'll incorporate it for you so keep an eye out. A modder friend accused me of having more blow jobs than hugs and embraces and I've been hell bent on proving her wrong, so there will be a lot of romance coming in OSA+. If OSA+ takes longer than I expect I will release this romance pack in advance as an apology for the delay otherwise it will just come to OSA+.  Either way there is a lot of romance coming, even hand holding!

Thank you!

New Introduction Scenes 

I wanted to change the way OSex began so it wasn't the characters just gliding and snapping onto each other in a huge. When this animation set is complete it will begin on a transition animation where the actors appear to walk towards each other into a redo of the "Dally" scene where they are standing apart. From here they will have softer options, like flirting, or hand holding, female gets a rejecting animation too.

From this point the story can get told better with more subtle gestures that lead into the scene

The Male and Female both have their own options to initiate the scene. Depending on the narrative taking place one or the other can take the lead. Here is the female led version "Unstoppable"

Here is the male led version (Pressure):

These scenes would then lead into Adore.

Edited by CEO 0S