OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Ok i'll be totally transparent, the best way I can describe it is with this video to help make sense of what happened. Basically I am Warren G, the rings and Rolex at the dice game are OSex and OSA, and Nate Dogg is OSA+.

Edited by CEO 0S
17 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Ok i'll be totally transparent, the best way I can describe it is with this video to help make sense of what happened. Basically I am Warren G, the rings and Rolex at the dice game are OSex and OSA, and Nate Dogg is OSA+.

You either die a hero.. or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain?‍♀️

3 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

You either die a hero.. or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain?‍♀️

Thanks Mayday ; ). True in a lot of cases, but this is more of a fairy tale and will be playing out like this: 

Cinderella.jpg

Edited by CEO 0S
20 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Lmao I'm not at all surprised to see you deflecting again. I was pretty sure you had nothing to say in your defense, but thanks for confirming it.

Here is my draft of the OSA+ and OSA+ Scribe Licensing agreement. It incorporates everything that matters to me but I also tried to be fair and consider others that might get involved in the project as well. I am not a lawyer or even remotely close so I would be interested in what people think. Please read it over everyone and give me your thoughts on it.

All subject to change of course, I'm looking for feedback:

This is the license for OSA+ Scribe, which is a writing tool / website for writing OSA+ custom data:

• Scribe is All Rights Reserved by Ceo.
  • Co-ownership of Scribe codebase can be granted based on time commitment and contribution to the Scribe code base.  
  • Unless license excluding, code contributions can be withdrawn by the writer and always remain the property of the writer. Code contributions can not be withdrawn by a Scribe rights owner if it results in permanently breaking Scribe.
  • All Illustrations used are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from Scribe at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All animations and their supporting documents are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from Scribe at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All Sound and Music files are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from Scribe at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All Assets, and Artwork are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from Scribe at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 

This is the license for OSA+ itself (the entire core engine of OSA, this applies to papyrus, actionscript2 or any other language used in the process.)

• OSA+ is All Rights Reserved by Ceo.
  • If all owners of the rights of OSA+ are gone for more than 3 months it may be continued by someone else,  upon return however ownership is restored, and then reassessed based on contributions % to the code base. In order to temporarily begin working on OSA+ as a placeholding rights owner a convincing amount of work on the project must be completed by the temporary rights holder.
  • OSA+ May not be used in anyway to depict, content that exploits children.
  • Co-ownership of the OSA+ codebase can be granted based on time commitment and contribution to the OSA+ code base.  
  • Unless license excluding, code contributions can be withdrawn by the writer and always remain the property of the writer. Code contributions can not be withdrawn by a OSA+ rights owner if it results in permanently breaking OSA+.
  • Once a Mod that utilizes the OSA+ API is published it forever has unrevokable permissions to interact with the API of OSA+, and no measure may be taken by OSA+ development to prevent that unless that mod is giving access to content featuring the exploitation of children, or breaking this license, if a mod is resulting in this type of content and an effort is not made quickly to stop the usage then the mod will be denied access to OSA+ until fixed in a satisfying way. 
  • OSA+ must be made permanently available to be used and can not be purposefully removed, destroyed, or made to unfunction by the rights owners. This only applies to rights owners of the codebase and does not prevent contributors of art assets and non rights owning contributors from removing their contributions.
  • All Illustrations used are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from the engine at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All animations and their supporting documents are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from the engine at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All Sound and Music files are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from the engine at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All Assets, and Artwork are copyright of their respective owners and can be removed from the engine at any time by their owners, if their owners choose, unless otherwise noted. 
  • All assets used in the OSA+ engine maybe only be interacted with by OSA+ and by interfacing with the OSA+ intended systems.  
  • The framework core functionality of OSA+ must only exist in OSA+. No mod for OSA+ may be created which exists as a plugin for OSA that serves as a separate framework or a program which could compete against OSA+
  • If an asset has permission to be used in OSA+ such asset may packed with uploaded and shown, played or presented through Scribe's GUI unless otherwise noted.
  • Forks may not be made of OSA+.
  • A maximum of 20% of the proprietary code that existed at anytime in OSA+ can be used in other projects, code that is property of the project owner is not included.

Edited by CEO 0S
1 hour ago, KONTOL222 said:

hopefully these barking skeevers didnt slow you down CEO :)

Ha they sort of did, but don't worry I'm still going and I'm more determined than ever, I lost about a week though dealing with it all so you'll have to add that to my deadline, sorry for the delay!

Animation3.gif

15 hours ago, throwmeinthetrash6 said:

Lmao I'm not at all surprised to see you deflecting again. I was pretty sure you had nothing to say in your defense, but thanks for confirming it.

Hypothetical analogy.

You're in prison.  You ask a lawyer how to get out of prison and he says, "This is a prison for non-criminals.  To get out, you must commit a crime."

And people told me I was wrong for pulling BBLS from a certain site last summer.

5 hours ago, nebulard said:

When do you plan to unblock the Nexus people, ceo? Admit that you have done wrong by calling them pirates when they are not to blame for anything.

When do I plan to unblock those I banned on Nexus?  Never, I gave this mod to the community for free and I can take it away if people forget that and will. What power do you think you have to be making demands of me? I am being extorted in every way possible so you have nothing left to take from me. Don't worry to much about Nexus, I will not be working with them anymore into the future.

I stand by my actions 100%. If you support OStim you support strong arming the work of artists from them through bad faith technical loop holes, bullying and stealing. Any end user of OStim is a part of that. Regardless if they are oblivious to the reality of what is happening, they are contributing to something very bad.

This project is built around positive principles and the respect for a creators work and art and will be restored to that legacy again. I will handle Stim and Nexus and then I'll handle the community for what they are doing to me. I will purge the elements that festered around my projects and will restore it to something with honor and integrity as it was. Keep holding your breath for that list of demands though!

Edited by CEO 0S

It is you who got the wrong idea from the beginning by inserting MALWARE, blocking people's games without communicating it and called the users PIRATES for downloading a mod that depends on OSA. The problem with permissions is with you and the creator of OStim, not the users. You have brought this extortion on yourself because you are not able to see that users have nothing to do with your rights disputes.

But, no problem. Excuse me. It sounds like I'm talking to a child who loses and takes the ball home because he says it's his.

Edited by nebulard
1 hour ago, lilpeon said:

"Malware" Supongo que Arma 3 también es Malware porque hace lo mismo que otros juegos tienen ventanas emergentes como esta en sus juegos, especialmente con las microtransacciones.

I guess the difference is between putting an "accept" button or "proceed" and not putting it, but, thanks for the try.

1 hour ago, zergface said:

Just curious will this still be like nexus tier vanilla sex scenes or it will be much more, aggressive animations, furniture, creature, etc, also can people make their own animation packs for this framework?

It will include my entire OSex scene with a lot of new animation and repairs to old ones specifically the plugins. OSA+ will allow for creatures, and furniture. OSA was always intended to be just an animation playback framework, so I am interested in doing new encapsulated scenes. To explain OSex is a very large web of animations but scenes don't have to be setup that way, a smaller more linear scene with some options could be created also. I've always wanted OSA to be seen as an expandable library of enhanced scenes rather that a sex framework. I am animating some combat / grappling / disarming like I've talked about a long time ago in the past and have been experimenting with some smaller isolated packs for fun when I get burnt out.

Yes OSA is designed for people to make their own animated scenes and plug it in. The misconception tends to come around OSex itself since it's so large it gives OSA the impression that it's just for OSex. In my mind OSA scenes could be anything and the more variety that can be called on the better. I am developing a writing program that aids animators in creator their own packs so I hope this will aid them as well.  I believe OSA has always had great potential beyond a sex framework but never really had the time to fully showcase that in the past.

Edited by CEO 0S

Street fighter style grapple and disarmament, into the Battle Spank. This one is called agile dagger, there would be a bunch of weapon fighting styles they can begin with, right side actor will be holding an anim object dagger in game which gets disarmed.

Animation27_done.gif

animation_32_done.gif 

Animation30_done.gif

Edited by CEO 0S
10 minutes ago, Ahnassi said:

A release soon?

Plus is required to protect my animations so I can't release until plus. Yes release is coming. Plus first, quick beta (I don't expect there to be many issues), then animations. Delayed some by all the events that transpired but not much.