OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 12/9/2019 at 12:32 PM, EmperorAnka said:

No I mean I try use with SOS BDO armors but I got texture problems always. Vanilla body or Tempered doesnt has that problems. When I use with SOS BDO armors I always got invisible body parts or Like this problems.

That sounds like a failure of the SoS BDO armors mod. I don't really have a solution for you there. First place to start is what parts are missing?
If it's just the schlong, you might can do an override by going to SoS and setting the armor as a naked armor. If it's like a hand or leg or such, I'm afraid I do not personally know a work around for that. When you have missing textures where things go invisible, it's usually a mesh is missing. Textureless things with meshes appear purple.

[EDIT] I should be more clear, it's not the penis mod, it's the armor mod.

I would consult the mod creator for it, or try your hand at nifskope or bodyslide outfit studio. (Both of which I know little about.)

On 11/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, VDracul said:

Love this mod, my damn favorite! :) One question however... I have SOS Light installed with "average" schlong size (smallest) and when I start up the OSex the guy has an unnaturally large schlong LOL! I actually had the "regular" (medium) size, but reinstalled and picked the smaller trying to somewhat solve this, but to no avail. Is there a way to prevent the schlong from changing size? I'd appreciate the advice. 

Yeah, you open the menu and go into... configuration, I think it was, , toggle the purity settings, close the menu, open it again and find "gentleman's scaling" and disable it.  Animations should then use your default package.  Bear in mind that the animations are configured for the larger one, thought, and may not look quite right if your character's too modest.

Great mod. Love using it. Is there any chance that some of the positions and movements can be used as a idle animation?  like one where the follower wraps her leg around your character and kisses your character?

I thought idle animations like that would be great. One of the most downloaded mods too  :D

On 2/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, mastercaner said:

I tried several times now for SE

my installing order is (via Mo2)

- NetImmerse

-FNIS  Behavior

-OSA

-OSex

-PapyrusUtil (i cant find Osex in the OSA Menu without it)

but i still get weird T-Poses

anyone here who had the same problem?

did you run fnis after installing said mods

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just to clear things up a bit, because I've read some questions regarding this:

There are no updates, addons or fixes currently beeing developed by CEO, or anybody else as far as I know.

After CEO left, some have tried. (We) all have failed.

You guys are beating not a dead horse, but only whats left of it's decayed corpse here, development halted around 2 years ago.

While it is *possible* to get this running, at this point I strongly advice against it. There is no way of expanding the OSA system, simply because nobody understands it.

There are no mods using the OSA system, with the exception of some very old AA versions.

It is rather buggy and unoptimized. Will probably crash your game regularly.

17 hours ago, Kthulhu said:

Ok...

But the Fix for the eyes, or at least the Source of the problem that causes the issue with the eyes... it listed right there in the post that I linked too.

So isn't there some sort of "patch" someone could make that would fix the issue then?

That 'fix' is unfortunatly just a workaround. The problem is in the way CEO used the engine to make his animations possible, or, to be more specific, in the way he sets up the actors

so be aligned so well. That fix just constantly forces the eyes back, after the scene has ended and causes very heavy engine load just for that (and breaks some other scripts)

Um hi, just wondering if I can get some help with the mod.

I understand that development stopped years ago and that most people recommend moving to a different mod, but I do prefer this one even unfinished as it is, moreover for me at least it's fairly stable. But what I was wondering is if anyone could tell me how to actually properly make custom ESG files, I've had a little dabble in it but did not understand it all that much and the test modifications I did just crashed the game until I reverted the file. In addition what I could find on ESG files was less than clear in terms of modding them, with no real explanations as to how to go about it that I could find (unless it was that page on tumblr that was taken down because, well, tumblr).

Actually I just realized something, where the modern day tumblr hates nsfw content and refuses to allow it on their site, the same is not true of past tumblr.

What modern tumblr taketh, old tumblr giveth back through the tool of the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170715114323/http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osa/book/esg/

That's the last up to date copy of the esg guide, and presumably the method will also work for the other guides that were lost.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:32 AM, GuyInDogSuit said:

OK.... so is there any alternative, then?

unfortunately, none thaht I am aware of. Sorry

On 2/1/2020 at 3:21 AM, Kirron said:

Actually I just realized something, where the modern day tumblr hates nsfw content and refuses to allow it on their site, the same is not true of past tumblr.

What modern tumblr taketh, old tumblr giveth back through the tool of the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170715114323/http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osa/book/esg/

That's the last up to date copy of the esg guide, and presumably the method will also work for the other guides that were lost.

every CEO guide is available through wayback. The ESG stuff isn't the only one. The main problem most people found is to make new animations on a relatable level (which unfortunately no one has achieved to this date, not even in newer games like FO4)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Kiara said:

Ok, just to clear things up a bit, because I've read some questions regarding this:

There are no updates, addons or fixes currently beeing developed by CEO, or anybody else as far as I know.

After CEO left, some have tried. (We) all have failed.

You guys are beating not a dead horse, but only whats left of it's decayed corpse here, development halted around 2 years ago.

While it is *possible* to get this running, at this point I strongly advice against it. There is no way of expanding the OSA system, simply because nobody understands it.

There are no mods using the OSA system, with the exception of some very old AA versions.

It is rather buggy and unoptimized. Will probably crash your game regularly.

Would it at least be possible to get the facial animations working on the SE version? Someone mentioned that the .dll file would need to be reworked.

Also, shouldn't it be possible to keep OSA and OSex up to date with the latest versions of SKSE64 and Skyrim SE?

Neither of these things should be too unreasonable, I would think. OSA/OSex may be buggy, but I'd be perfectly content with it if only the two above issues could be addressed.

• 1 month later...

Probably because the modding community overwhelmingly wanted free mods, and the author probably needed bill money sooner than later, plus dealing with toxic posts is more soul-sucking than life-affirming. Not necessarily LL, the comments here don't seem like that at all; but it had access to the wider internet for a bit. This is definitely a next-level piece of art, it was probably very time-consuming.

I may also be putting words into the creator's intentions, so take this post with a grain of salt.