OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

OSA and OSEX are both detected as menus, but when OSEX is initiated via hotkey, the character poses overlap each other and do not animate.

This is a brand new game file, I was wondering if perhaps OSA is incompatible with the XMPSE skeleton? Or maybe I'm missing animation files?

Ā 

I have installed:

Ā 

CBBE

XPMSE skeleton

HDT physics

FNIS

NET_IMMERSE_OVERRIDE

OSA

OSA's OPOSE

OSEX

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I would be very grateful if anyone had any suggestions.Ā  Thanks very much guys.

Is anyone else having the issue where the MCM won't load at all? I recently tried installing this with Mod Organizer and made sure that OSA is overwritten by OSEX. How do I fix this? I've tried to force an MCM update using the console command "setStage ski_config ManagerInstance 1", but no dice. I've even waited a long while to see if it'll update, but it hasn't worked either. Is this a specific issue when it comes to the Special Edition version of OSEX?

On 8/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, anbforest said:

OSA and OSEX are both detected as menus, but when OSEX is initiated via hotkey, the character poses overlap each other and do not animate.

This is a brand new game file, I was wondering if perhaps OSA is incompatible with the XMPSE skeleton? Or maybe I'm missing animation files?

Ā 

I have installed:

Ā 

Ā 

I would be very grateful if anyone had any suggestions.Ā  Thanks very much guys.

Where did you find OPOSE ?

Anyone know if I can tell the animation to leave specific equipment on the character when using "undress all"?

Or alternatively, a way to lock equipment on an NPC and/or PC, so it cannot ever be removed except by console command?

I use a hair mod that allow me to give wigs to npc so they look better, but the wig get removed during animation if I use the undress functions...

Ā 

I tried looking into the tutorials etc, but with tumblr being what it is now...

Ā 

edit: well trying every buttons eventually led me to find there is an option to do that, in the equipement manager, from the main menu I think it was?

But yeah, anyway, it would be amazing if there was a way to get all the docs gathered again somewhere. That isn't tumblr obviously

Ā 

Edit again: now I need to find the keybinding

I have found and changed the default keybinds to navigate the menus, but for some reason when I press F8, it start a osex animation sequence

Which is not something I've setup, because F8 is already bound to something else for me, and has always been

I tried everything I could think of to unbind this key from OSA/Osex, but no luck, I could really use some help with this

Ā 

edit (last): it was hardcoded in the mod scripts, so I went and changed the control script, and recompiled it. If anyone else encounter that issue, that's the only solution, good luck

On 8/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, anbforest said:

Ā 

I have installed:

Ā 

Ā 

Did you run FNIS after installing OSA, and Osex? I had that same problem, and running FNIS solved it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love this mod, my damn favorite! :)Ā One question however... I have SOS Light installed with "average" schlong size (smallest) and when I start up the OSex the guy has an unnaturally large schlong LOL! I actually had the "regular" (medium) size, but reinstalled and picked the smaller trying to somewhat solve this, but to no avail. Is there a way to prevent the schlong from changing size? I'd appreciate the advice.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Ā 

I hope this topic hasn't been discussed before... in this case sorry for the new one and in case, can someone link me the right topic

Ā 

I Insalled everitying needed to play osex, but even if I'm close to a person with the right body (Brianna) don't appear any menu to play with

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Maybe I have to start a new game? This would be a shame!

Ā 

These is a picture of what I have installed
y4mapMF7vY0JMbWaaX4KxmW4hu1-pnp0Kh_cFlvd

Umm any news about orgasm addon? this mod is a beacon of light specially for heavy modded skyrims! only lack the orgasm which is way SIMPLE but without it, it feels so empty!

All that is needed is some blurring screen shake and some sound FX and end of animation! THATS ALL i want T_T

Ā 

thanks for the great mod ^^

On 11/28/2019 at 12:13 PM, ahrimangame said:

Umm any news about orgasm addon? this mod is a beacon of light specially for heavy modded skyrims! only lack the orgasm which is way SIMPLE but without it, it feels so empty!

All that is needed is some blurring screen shake and some sound FX and end of animation! THATS ALL i want T_T

Ā 

The mod seems to be out of development. Someone else will have to pick it up as the original developer hasn't come on in a year.

Ā 

Ā 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:19 AM, EmperorAnka said:

Which penis mod should I use for not getting any texture problem in animations?

The base SoS ones should be sufficient enough as long as you mind what textures you used. If you changed your male's body textures then you'll need to find a mod to update the penis textures with it.

20 hours ago, xXiAshleyiXx said:

The mod seems to be out of development. Someone else will have to pick it up as the original developer hasn't come on in a year.

Ā 

Ā 

The base SoS ones should be sufficient enough as long as you mind what textures you used. If you changed your male's body textures then you'll need to find a mod to update the penis textures with it.

Ā 

No I mean I try use with SOS BDO armors but I got texture problems always. Vanilla body or Tempered doesnt has that problems. When I use with SOS BDO armors I always got invisible body parts or Like this problems.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:13 AM, ahrimangame said:

Ā 

Seconded, A cumming animation is very simple but would make the mod 1.5x better. But alas no one will pick it upĀ 

On 9/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, RenaSan said:

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP/malegenitalsf_1/2

Ā 

Might be this. Gotta change the .nif file

Ā 

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Ā 

All praise our lord and savior CE0 he did make a tutorial after all :'D

I can't view this on tumblr. It seems their new update doesn't actually allow you to view nsfw content, just a semi-version on the side of your dashboard. Any way around this? I'd like to actually get this right