Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim + Other 0S content (WIP)

osex osa sex

• Please log in to reply
6632 replies to this topic

hey_danielx

hey_danielx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

First, would like to say that this is one awesome work of art! i have yet to try it in game, since i am reinstalling everything after a years hiatus from Skyrim, i am using my old load order
to reassemble my skyrim, and wanted to add OSA and Osex to it, then add sexlab.
When i started to install SL, it asked to overwrite some files, and i hesitated, since i hadn't seen any mention of whether it was safe for them to overwrite each others' files anywhere. (depending on which gets installed before the other)
I have been a skyrim player from the beginning, and usually get things installed with no trouble, and can correct mistakes fairly easily, i just didn't want to have to start off doing that this time around. Last time around, i had about 200 add-on mods, i'm not going THAT crazy this time, LoLz!
Again, Kudos and Bravo Zulu to the team for what looks like a life-changing mod!
So, now to my actual question, does it matter if SL wants to overwrite OSA's files, and should I?
and if i should ever do a reinstall, and i load SL first, should i let OSA overwrite SL's files then as well?
Cheers, and fast Dragon kills to you all!

I highly suggest you to use Mod Organizer as your Skyrim MOD installer/manager. It has some tricky steps to make some tools work like FNIS or bodyslide (you need to update the output of those tools everytime you run them), but the amount of time and headaches it will spare you are totally worthy. No more overwrite issues because you installed a MOD in the wrong order.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Anti Eternum

Anti Eternum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I have: OSex 1.09 BETA

the "turn her around" option on the male while in "Cowgirl-Bounce Her" mode is not working, the HUD the just disappears and all i can do is exit the interaction with the "." button.

Is this normal Or something wrong on my end.  

if so should i use the latest Nexus version.

Thanks so much to anyone who helps.

also Beautiful work CEO, good job. 

I'm also having this issue.

The know the position is possible, as I've seen a screenshot of it.

In fact, if it wasn't for the screenshot, I wouldn't have even known of the update to the framework or the plugin(s).

General Lee

General Lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

the "turn her around" option on the male while in "Cowgirl-Bounce Her" mode is not working, the HUD the just disappears and all i can do is exit the interaction with the "." button.

In fact, if it wasn't for the screenshot, I wouldn't have even known of the update to the framework or the plugin(s).

You can get to that position from the spooning position. The option from cowgirl isn't working, it's normal.

lagginglightly

lagginglightly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Guys, I updated my OSA & OSEX to the new version, but I forgot to remove the old one first. When I ran the game the enter key didn't bring up the UI like it used to. I removed the old versions and reinstalled the new ones. Still, it doesn't come up. Is there any way to fix this without a fresh skyrim install? (I use MO)

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I'm not using Sexlab Framework and yes, I reran my FNIS Patcher. 

MightyGambit

MightyGambit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

hey i got to this really late and cant find any of the add on content. if anyone has links to them id highly appriciate it. More specifically, I see there are plugins in the menu and it says i dont have them installed. I'd love to have a link to download them. all i have is the starter stuff that's on nexus so any update would be highly appreciated.

LORDazekk

LORDazekk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

You can get to that position from the spooning position. The option from cowgirl isn't working, it's normal.

Thank you so much, it's working now. 

Shnoo

Shnoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Does anybody know if there is a dev guide or documentation for OSA? 

I was able to include some Masturbation animations by trial and error.

I think its a nice framework, but getting my plugin ideas to work without an API documentation is just a pain in the ass.

I looked for some myself but couldn't find any.

Anti Eternum

Anti Eternum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Thank ya.  Don't know why I didn't expect a broken animation path in a wip mod...

Caliban44

Caliban44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Having some issues, the game crashes everytime i attempt to remove the cuirass from an NPC, it doesn't even say "not responding", it simply just quits the game. I've made sure everything is up to date and so on. It might by a performance issue.

this sounds like a skeleton issue, try this:

go into game and remove said cuirass and if then your games crashes then re-install xpmse then rerun fnis

if this does not fix the CTD then i don't what else to tell you to do

pantsfancy

pantsfancy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Hey there everyone! I'm in need of some serious help in regards to the mod! During handjob/blowjob animations the females hand is much lower then where it should be. Along with the blowjob animation. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please let me know ASAP! Thank you so much!

PeterForFun

PeterForFun

Νεκρός,αλλα μ' αρέσει..(Dead,but i like it)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Should we be worried?Hasn't CEO been absent for long now?Hope he resumes!! :-/  

alansinamail

alansinamail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Sorry to bother..

there is a follower she can't be adjusted the height when starting osex

it leads to significant postural errors

how to solve this problem?

Bullfye

Bullfye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Hey there everyone! I'm in need of some serious help in regards to the mod! During handjob/blowjob animations the females hand is much lower then where it should be. Along with the blowjob animation. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please let me know ASAP! Thank you so much!

You have to go to race menu via console command ... Showracemenu  then on the weight of your character reduce it to 70 or 75....you'll see it will fix the issue..it did for me... 

MountDEWritos

MountDEWritos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Hail CEO

im having an trouble when updating animation with FNIS, there a duplicate and missing hkx. OSA 1.09 and 0SEX 1.09 is what i installed and with all the plugins and merge'em to 0SEX.

i download OSA and 0SEX from the link on this post. i also try to download from CEO site (not the tumlr) and nothing seems change.

here's the problem

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw+10Sld_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw+10Sld_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Sfd_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Sfd_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Slx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Slx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Tfd_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Tfd_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Srx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Srx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10Tfx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10Tfx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10LLF_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10LLF_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10LLF_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10LLF_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10RLX_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10RLX_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+10LLX_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+10LLX_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+01Sb90_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+01Sb90_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Lub_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Lub_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Bo90_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Bo90_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair+01Lubx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair+01Lubx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
 104 possible consistence issues

I cant found the Bad Girld My9TFy6 anim at the seperate plugin that i download or in the 0SEX same as the other. there's missing hkx at 0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ and anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\

And yes, the hkx that listed on FNIS consistency check doesnt appear at the directory of installed 0sex or even inside the all plugins rar

here's the pic

Attached File  sss.png   186.6KB   36 downloads

i wonder if the download link are corrupt or the plugin doesnt contain the animation that listed on FNIS?

anyone can help?

SeleneMorathi

SeleneMorathi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

its a very great mod for me i think its the best mod for skyrim :)

where can i find the add ons for osx? i cant finde the bad girl and wizard sex :(

Bullfye

Bullfye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Hail CEO

im having an trouble when updating animation with FNIS, there a duplicate and missing hkx. OSA 1.09 and 0SEX 1.09 is what i installed and with all the plugins and merge'em to 0SEX.

i download OSA and 0SEX from the link on this post. i also try to download from CEO site (not the tumlr) and nothing seems change.

here's the problem

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw+10Sld_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Claw\0SxBG_VJ-Claw+10Sld_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Sfd_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Sfd_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Slx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\SaddleClaw\0SxBG_VJ-SaddleClaw+10Slx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Tfd_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Tfd_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Srx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\Dunk\0SxBG_VJ-Dunk+10Srx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10Tfx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10Tfx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10LLF_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\CrabSeat\0SxBG_VJ-CrabSeat+10LLF_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10LLF_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10LLF_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10RLX_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Shang\0SxBG_VJ-Shang+10RLX_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+10LLX_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+10LLX_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+01Sb90_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Keg\0SxBG_VJ-Keg+01Sb90_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Lub_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Lub_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Bo90_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Waterfall\0SxBG_VJ-Waterfall+01Bo90_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S0_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S0_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S1_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S1_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S2_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S3_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair_S3_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair+01Lubx_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\BG\My9TFy6\VJ\Eclair\0SxBG_VJ-Eclair+01Lubx_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_BG_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
 104 possible consistence issues

I cant found the Bad Girld My9TFy6 anim at the seperate plugin that i download or in the 0SEX same as the other. there's missing hkx at 0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ and anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\

And yes, the hkx that listed on FNIS consistency check doesnt appear at the directory of installed 0sex or even inside the all plugins rar

here's the pic

attachicon.gifsss.png

i wonder if the download link are corrupt or the plugin doesnt contain the animation that listed on FNIS?

anyone can help?

That happen to me when I installed it as well and plus installed the plugins that come in a separated addon...uninstall the plugins..and run fnis again...

blutrausch2033

blutrausch2033

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

its a very great mod for me i think its the best mod for skyrim :)

where can i find the add ons for osx? i cant finde the bad girl and wizard sex :(

page 289 ;)

MountDEWritos

MountDEWritos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

That happen to me when I installed it as well and plus installed the plugins that come in a separated addon...uninstall the plugins..and run fnis again...

you mean the plugin is not finished yet or i installed it in a wrong way?

if its the instalation here's the detail.

there's no anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\ at my Bad girl add on RAR

same as the wizard and dual wield male. there no anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6 for the wizard and there 's no anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx

here's the screen shot

Attached File  Capture.PNG   234.55KB   143 downloads

im downloadin the plugin that listed on this post.

perhaps you download it from another resource ? or perhaps you have a different instalation way?

im using MO and merge all the plugin into 0SEX

jimmywon34

jimmywon34

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

you mean the plugin is not finished yet or i installed it in a wrong way?

if its the instalation here's the detail.

there's no anim\BG\MTy9Sy6\VJ\ at my Bad girl add on RAR

same as the wizard and dual wield male. there no anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6 for the wizard and there 's no anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx

here's the screen shot

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

im downloadin the plugin that listed on this post.

perhaps you download it from another resource ? or perhaps you have a different instalation way?

im using MO and merge all the plugin into 0SEX

pretty sure it's not finished says in the description 1.09 is missing animations think I read that I get those msgs in fnis too

MountDEWritos

MountDEWritos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

pretty sure it's not finished says in the description 1.09 is missing animations think I read that I get those msgs in fnis too

yes, i saw that. but its not specifically mention what is missing.

so now we know what the list of missing things here, no?

if that's the case, then we'll have to wait CEO to finish it. i feel shit that i cant help CEO hahaha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: osex, osa, sex