OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi Folks, hi CEO! :)

My First Post on LL, nice forum. :D

First off all, thx to CEO for your very impressive MOD and be assured off it, it´s my favourite Sex Mod for Skyrim over Sex Lab. I don´t like it´s animations.

But i got two Questions. On the Nexus page of your mod, in the users pictures, there are 3 Pictures from "Queenieangel" uploaded at the 21th October, the pair in blue and green. :)

The Female is sitting on his lap, he is kneeling down and holding her at her butt and they embrace and kiss each other. Didn´t find it in the advanced Map. Does anyone know this scene?

And for the second question. I´m playing females only. It was said before, i know, but some lesbian scenes would be nice to see. But is there a way to get my female PC or my followers have an "SoS - Schlong" with HDT Collision support for the HDT Vagina? And how could i get it working? I tried b3lisario´s SoS Schlong for Females - UNP 0.9 but didn´t work for me, no collision. :( If there isn´t a way for it yet, and some modder reads this, see it as a request! :>

At last, i want to repeat me, thanks CEO for this totally nice mod. Can´t await the next version. :)

Greetings to all

Akabane

As usual, works really well with the fix. The sound part needs a bit more work and variation but everything works as described.

So, what are you planning to do next apart from the vampire stuff? :)

Here's my current plan, not all of it will be 1.07 but generally what I'm looking to do.

For animations I'm planning on next:

-Cowgirl and laying down positions. ( I want a missionary laying down also, will get to it at some random point not super motivated to do it but feel it would be important and could have some good kissing scenes also.) Cowgirl I'll be making an extra effort to prioritize since it's high in demand.

-A New doggy style position that's less heavy thrusts and more controlled thrusts.

-Cleaning up the unfinished stuff in Missionary and the entry from Lifted Lotus Jerk to Lifted Lotus Sex

-I want to finish the 2H guided BJ in the LL patch to have some variety, and fix it's entry + exit and i want to add a version where the Dom is holding the Sub's head still and thrusting.

-Spanks during doggy style sex at any speed

- Neck Kisses possibly jerk off during kisses too

- Better Intro into the scene itself

- Add sex to UP6 and UP9

- More Kisses and Kiss variety, they each are looping a single animation now but i'd like them to loop a few variants.

For ESG:

-Finishing up or at least mostly finishing up the stripping and redress (It's a ton of animations so burn out is high on this)

-Undress\Redress weapons animation.

- Sub Stripping the Dom Pants + Low Int in the pre BJ scene

- Dom Stripping the Sub's low int + pants from the Stand6 bent over, 

-More flavor scenes in redressing like the Female panties have but expanded.

For technical stuff something major I need to do is redo how scenes are registered:

Currently when a new scene starts the game registers a bunch of variables for the scene like which animation to play, what keys do, how long it is etc. I want to change it so no scenes are stored like this in the script but each scene is it's own JSON document or maybe all in one. This way the scene would only need to register what it needs when it needs it.

The main reason is for SexAI each scene needs to be able to output information based on what the AI whats to do but very little of the information would actually be used by the AI at any time. Instead of filling up the document with information that's rarely used by the AI that has to be loaded at the start of each scene the scene will now just get whatever information it needs only. This would also make it much easier to write choreographed planned scenes, and also technically although I haven't had any interest expressed in it: developers / animators would be able to modify scenes or add new scenes without changing my main files.

The upgrade is fairly quick to do would just be a day or two if all goes to plan, and need some testing most likely.

Starting some rough arousal calculations to play into SexAI and Female Orgasms and finishing 0Scribe for Sexdentity are project I'm working on also.

SmallStuff:

Fix up scaling,

Make actors not fall through the floor sometimes

One of my favorite aspects of this mod and your approach is the immersive touches. By that I mean, ordinarily with mods featuring sex the focus is almost entirely on the sexual act. With this mod, you seem to be taking care to put emphasis on the foreplay aspects -- kissing, slapping, snuggling and ish.

It's inspiring. You don't see enough modders take time to flesh out, so to speak, those touches -- which are a very important part of the act.

Well done. Seriously.

I had to start a new game because updating 0S3XY mod to a clean save was still acting strangely (disappearing from MCM menu & couldn't terminate the animation with NumPad Delete key). Starting a new game seemed to solve all this.

I also got an external (USB) Number Pad to use with my laptop. Are the arrow keys on the NumPad supposed to be used for this mod (eg. NumPad 8 brings up Clothing and Lighting settings menu so I can't use it as the up arrow. Also, am I supposed to have NumLock on? It doesn't seem to matter if I do or not.

Thanks

PS. I'm using the MCM Kicker mod.

@endgameaddiction

Do you mean,"I just loaded a save with 1.061 beta before the clean install and all works fine now."?  So your method was to simply update the mod, no clean save? I thought I tried that first (running FNIS afterwards) and when that wouldn't work I tried cleaning my saved game which also had issues.

How do we turn the scaling down so the penis isn't super-sized? I read on 0S3XY mod description that it's possible to turn it off but I can't find where I can do that. Help

Thanks

ps. I modified my first post, above.

-I want to finish the 2H guided BJ in the LL patch to have some variety, and fix it's entry + exit and i want to add a version where the Dom is holding the Sub's head still and thrusting.

I wasn't aware that another BJ had been cooked into the patch.  How do you trigger the animation?

Guest endgameaddiction

@ntblood

My mistake, you have OS in MCM, it's just blank. I've gotten that myself. I on the other hand didn't have OS in my MCM at all. And loading a savegame before the clean save managed to get it working for me. Might for you. Not sure.

As far as the scaling of the male anatomy, it should be under 0Sex in the menu Dom's/Sub's Male Genitals. Just untick it if you don't want it to scale. Though...

@CE0

Would you consider implementing a scale similar to RaceMenu from XPMSE, but instead more like SOS where you do this scaling in MCM? There is a problem when setting the male anatomy to what ever size you desire in the RaceMenu that often times it does not like to work when interacting with your partner. Example: I'll set a NPCs male anatomy with larger testicles and a longer shaft and it will usually work fine the first time, but the values seem to reset if the NPC is left with this settings and you go to interact with them again. The values reset to the default 1 value from SOS in MCM. I'm doing this through EFF mod since it has the option in there "Tattoos" that brings up most sliders from showracemenu for NPC. If it's possible.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and support!

I wasn't aware that another BJ had been cooked into the patch.  How do you trigger the animation?

It's from launch so possibly you have already seen it but you need the patch from my OP here on LL to get it. I felt it was to risky too include it in the nexus version: DPAD up a few times from handjob will take you there if you have the patch installed. I want to do a version where the Dom is holding the Sub's head in place and thrusting.

tumblr_nscuns3Tp21u3yh8bo6_400.gif

I'd be happy to try but I might be confused. An mcm slider that adjusts SoS scale for your partner (Non player character) so you can change it in scene, or is it an issue with 0Sex reseting the size after the scene concludes if you start again?

Thanks for the nice comments!

I have no idea, the top half looks like my lifted lotus but no clue on the kneeling guy lol either it's sexlab or they used my animations like a poser and moved some files around and did some positioning mode adjustments.

The SoS I can't help very much as I don't use collision in my game so don't know too much about it. I'm pretty sure that B3lisario's SoSs for female has collision in it. It might take some tweaking in "Just For Fun" of your xml or pointing the xml in the nif to the one you used before that got collision. Not entirely sure sorry, I'll look into it a little bit and see.

Guest endgameaddiction

For both the player and NPC actually. It may be 0SEX doing this. I could save my game during a scene. launch the game, load that save and the values reset on the NPC. I don't remember if it happens to the player as well.

I can't believe that I just started a new game, 0S3XY was in the MCM menu, and then after awhile MCM Kicker mod gave a message in the upper-right and I noticed that 0S3XY was gone again from the MCM menu and I didn't update anything!?  bummer     I wish I could get this ironed out.

I can't believe that I just started a new game, 0S3XY was in the MCM menu, and then after awhile MCM Kicker mod gave a message in the upper-right and I noticed that 0S3XY was gone again from the MCM menu and I didn't update anything!?  bummer     I wish I could get this ironed out.

To confirm you are going from a total clean save that was pre-0Sex to test?  Potentially even start a new game and go until you have 3rd person view to super check.

The problem however sounds like the esp might not be turned on and it's loading the MCM out because the quest it's attached to no longer exists, double check please that the 0SACT.esp is turned on.

For both the player and NPC actually. It may be 0SEX doing this. I could save my game during a scene. launch the game, load that save and the values reset on the NPC. I don't remember if it happens to the player as well.

I think I get it, I'll check it out on my game to see. They are being set to their size that was set prior in Racemenu I'm assuming?

I don't know much about the subject but I believe node scales might not be permanent when applied by NetImmerse and they can't persist if the game loads the bone out of active memory. I believe the SoS RaceMenu plugin might come with 8 global variables in it's esp that store the data so it can be persistent. They would get set to whatever you set the values in race menu too which the esp access regularly to ensure the correct size. I'm not at all sure about this just what I seem to remember I'll do some tests.

This also might not be exactly what you're talking about so I'll try to do the save and load and see what happens to be sure.

The OSACT.esp was on. I started a brand new saved game with the 0S3XY mod installed. I saw 0S3XY in the MCM menu but after awhile MCM Kicker ran (showed message in the upper-left) and reloaded the MCM menu but removed 0S3XY from MCM. At this point at least the first animation of the mod will start when hotkey is pressed but it can't be dis-engaged with NumPad Delete key as usual. So the esp is still loaded.) 
 I just watched the MCM Kicker remove 0S3XY from MCM menu again. I am removing Jaxon's MCM Kicker to see if that helps.

Guest endgameaddiction

I also forgot to mention a few things I just remembered. in RaceMenu the values stay the same. You have to just down the value once for each you set and set it back for it to set the proper scale again. And if for some reason you do this to the NPC and try to engage again with the num pad 0 key the NPC will resist the spell.

I also forgot to mention a few things I just remembered. in RaceMenu the values stay the same. You have to just down the value once for each you set and set it back for it to set the proper scale again. And if for some reason you do this to the NPC and try to engage again with the num pad 0 key the NPC will resist the spell.

That might be related to the loading mid scene. They are put into a faction temporarily during the animation which blocks the cast, so you can't cast multiple 0Sex's on your target or cast it on someone walking by and get a glitched out scene with 3 people. I've noticed that happening a few times myself. I'm trying to find a way to make it concrete never happen but in the meantime I want to add a repair npc option under 0Sex General in MCM. It would use the targeting feature set up to view ESG and basically just clean off the InAnimation faction just in case this happens. Even if I do find a fix in the future I think having a repair feature would be nice just in case.

Hey Ceo,

One thing that I noticed, watch out for script overhead. I think you mentioned somewhere that you have a mostly vanilla Skyrim install without many scripts active. Unfortunately that's a rare thing to have, especially for the Nexus crowd :)

I reckon some of the code could be refactored to be less costly, eg:

_0SACT.EyesDir(xActSub, Utility.RandomInt(0, 100), Utility.RandomInt(0, 100), Utility.RandomInt(0, 100), Utility.RandomInt(0, 100), MFG_DefaultSpeed, OSAserialnumber)	 
If xAct1 == Game.GetPlayer()
_0SACT.OSA_ESG_PostSceneEval(xAct1, "", _0SACT.BoolTo(_0SAQ.TF_Redress_Player_Pause), OSAserialnumber)
ElseIf xAct1 != Game.GetPlayer()
_0SACT.OSA_ESG_PostSceneEval(xAct1, "", _0SACT.BoolTo(_0SAQ.TF_Redress_AI_Pause), OSAserialnumber)
EndIf	
If xAct2 == Game.GetPlayer()
_0SACT.OSA_ESG_PostSceneEval(xAct2, "", _0SACT.BoolTo(_0SAQ.TF_Redress_Player_Pause), OSAserialnumber)
ElseIf xAct2 != Game.GetPlayer()

I've not done much Papyrus coding, but I read this a while back: http://www.gamesas.com/best-practices-papyrus-t291375.html

Apparently function calls like GetPlayer and random numbers are <b>very</b> costly in Skyrim, so you may end up with issues when you've got a string of calls like this being used in a block, especially in the first example which is used regularly.

I'd guess using an array of pregenerated random numbers with a random pointer, offsetting the pointer for each variable, would be faster for the first, and a local variable used for the second ( eg playerref = Game.GetPlayer() ) The conditions in the second code block could maybe be streamlined too :)

BTW, when you start looking through the code and resources it's clear a huge amount of effort has gone into this. Very very impressed.

[...] I want to do a version where the Dom is holding the Sub's head in place and thrusting.

What about a blowjob where the sub look at the dom during the blowjob? No one has made a blowjob animation like this, it will be new. 

Hey Ceo,

Yea I do keep a very light Skyrim, but do worry about the overall overhead in conjunction with a lot of mods running, for the most part it seems to be functioning for a majority of users but I think it's getting close to the limit. It's also getting near the total amount of calculations it will ever need so at least I can see the scope of things, AI is the last thing that will be doing some thinking at this point.

I much appreciate the Papyrus feedback, I'm new to it and had tried to dabble but could never really get it to do anything good, kept trying here and there and eventually had a small breakthrough which is what got me started in making this mod basically learning one step at a time. That's why I need to overhaul a lot.

The ideas both sound great, arrays I'm very weak in applying and doing complex stuff with arrays but I see how that would work. I have to learn how to still randomly point at one in an array as I don't know how to go about doing that. Playerref is a great point too and that would be easy to fix, thank you! A lot of the code is in global functions so I can't have access to a playerref always but I guess I could pass it on in the function itself and that would still go easier on processing. 

One thing that would be a big help to me is helping me understand the strain difference in one of the spells accessing a variable with in itself as opposed to from the MCM menu script. For example the hot keys are registered once in the spell at the start from the MCM menu, however if I had the hot keys access the MCM menu's properties every time and never register it in the spell script what kind of effect and performance things would make that approach different.

--------------------

The main issue I had which causes a lot of checks is that I have no idea how to play a function whose name is constructed from a string or chain of strings in this case to form the function name or a variable name. The mod would be so much simpler if I saw a way to do this and not knowing how makes me have to do a lot of checks just to run the correct function. That's the main reason why I'm trying to use more JSON as I can have the script just chain strings together and access that exact specific information it needs instead of having to do so many checks. 

Thank you for this Sta always appreciate Papyrus feedback and ideas I'm sure there's a million ways this code could be simplified and made better both in how heavy it is and in ease of working on it as well. These are great ideas to start.

I had the first time a dom with a weapon (a guard) while testing the newest patch...

screenshotfrom2015-107db23.jpg

But in the stripping mode I couldn't strip this weapon...

How can I remove this weapon?

A idea... No one has sex or cuddlesex with a weapon. I there a possibility to strip all weapons per default at the beginning of the scene? That would be a nice feature.

Greetings

Ly

Hello, Ceo. It's been a while since I last played Skyrim, therefor a while since I last logged on LoversLab. Life and it's rushing quality of living, you know. Jobs, bills and such. Skyrim is a game which has potential to go through more than one game generation ahead in the future, and it's all thanks to you modders. You guys have such an amazing skill and will to improve experiences of lots of ppl around, it never stops to amaze me.

So I'm here to say to you some words, the first and more important is Thank you for your trouble. Your work is marvelous and it will definitly make me take another go on Skyrim. Apparently you just brought another level of quality to the adult content, which I deeply felt missing on games as I continued to grow up. Adult contents gets to be part of reality as we grow up, but we still desire to dream different experiences and perspectives, and what are games if not a simulation of those realities boosted by fantasies? Speaking for myself, adult content end up being an important part of gaming experiences, as long as they are, for the most part, believable and as little childish as possible.

Since there are very few ppl in the big business today (thank you Bioware and CD Projekt), the last thing I would like to say to you is: if you keep it up and show people the competence you apparently have, I believe you should think about a Patreon in the future. I mean, lots of people worked on Skyrim and got payed to do so. And here are ppl in the mod community who drags their games along next gaming generation, so I think those people deserve to be rewarded somehow.

For now, I reward you with my gratitude, if it's a big deal. But in the future, who knows?

Once I start a new game (again) all the NumPad keys resume working (the NumPad Delete and Clothing/Lighing/Base NumPad 8 & 5). Anytime I add a mod to my mod order (& run LOOT & FNIS) the dis-engage (NumPad Delete) and Clothing/Lighting/Base NumPad 8 & 5 keys all stop working so I have to start a new game to get 0S3XY to work! Although NumPad-0, start, as well as NumPad-3, freeCam, and the Arrow Keys all continue to work. Why am I having this problem? It's frustrating. I can stop the animation in OS3XY's MCM Menu but it will get stuck again the next time I start the 0S3XY animation.  Starting a new game fixes it, though I'd really rather not keep having to start a new game constantly.   I have SexLab installed with some of it's mods. Do I need to have zaz animations re-registered or something?

How are people adjusting their load orders without this mod glitching out? I'm using 0S3XY 1.063 and had started a new game with it only to have this happen again when I decided to add a mod to my LO (again running LOOT and FNIS after).

Help!?

do you have some general "known issues" section? That would help us to know, what to report.

I had the first time a dom with a weapon (a guard) while testing the newest patch...

I've made a page now for documenting know issues, thanks for the feedback!

tumblr_nwqmvwFCc51ubnr1mo2_r1_500.jpg

The weapons was very last minute as I totally forgot about them however it was not as straight forward as I hoped. There seems to be a lot of holes in papyrus for detecting weapons. it could potentially be something with Dual Sheath Redux as well. I can definitely make progress on this but I might hit a wall at some point.

The issue is, there is a papyrus function UnequipAll but this removes everything without reporting so I can't record through ESG what was removed to put back on later, I can throw it on right at the end of the mass strip however to be sure everything was removed.

Some other issues include: It's impossible even with SKSE to equip the left hand weapon, and AMMO can't be detected by papyrus. Currently the mod is unequipping a blank ammo then removing it right away to clear the ammo slot but this only works on the player. When using it on an npc it would trigger them to evaluate their equipment and put back on their entire outfit.

Got some work to do on it, I can most likely repair it some but I think it might always be a little wonky.

Thank you for this very nice post and it's much appreciated! I'm just glad people are enjoying the mod the support and enthusiasm of the community is thrilling for me to be a partof and this has been a great experience for me and I'm thankful to everyone that's partaken, shown interest, or helped out in my mod!

I've got the request a few times and I might put up a donation option on the nexus once it's out of beta but my life is stable overall and I don't want people to feel the need or put themselves at a disadvantage to support this mod as my only goal in releasing this project was that other people might enjoy using it. The only support I need is that people are having fun with it or interested in the project.

Hi ntblood,

OSex is simpler then it seems, it's basically just a jacked up poser mod with hot keys and some animation tricks. Installation generally should be straight forward. If you meet all requirements and have a clean save it should be good to go, if not it might be some kind of mod conflicting with it. A question have you been able or tried to run earlier versions in the past or is this your first go at it?

Installation should just be: Install the mod with any organizer, run FNIS, turn on my OSACT.esp then start Skyrim with SKSE. You do need the latest FNIS 5.5, Latest SKSE, Latest SKYUI (5.1) I believe, a NetImmerse script from somewhere (Although a lot of mods come with it specifically Racemenu.)

My top guess is that it's something in your load order, a mod is being crazy and interfering somehow with mine although I can't quite say. Are you using MO? If so make sure the esps are correctly activated in the MO load order. Key related issues are either due to not having a clean save or SkyUI not being up to date but it sounds like you've got a very clean save going so I don't think that's it.

You don't have to worry about OSex in terms of position in the loading order. It doesn't conflict with any other files and will function from any location you put. I recommend you keep it in the 0-50 range as some of the papyrus I use has bug reports if the mod's load order is deep into 100+ I hear. That being said I haven't had the load order cause a problem for users yet that I'm aware of so it shouldn't really matter, just a last resort thing to try an emergency.