OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Has anybody experienced lag while using the OSA menu or during OSex animations? I know that CEO is AFK right now, but maybe the community has a solution for me. I read that it supposedly shouldn't lag or stutter because of the way its designed, but I'm dropping to 10 FPS during the menu and animations inside the Alternate Start - LAL room where I get 60. I want to ask here before I go removing some other of my script heavy mods in case it really is just script lag. Thanks in advance.

FPS Drop = you pressed FPS limiter hotkey (enblocal.ini)

Wat he said ^

Hi,

I am running Skyrim on a laptop and I have to choose what mods to use. My biggest problem is that I have a lot of scripts running. My system crashes when it overloads scripts.  If i clean orphan scripts from a save, if I just load a game and save, I will have over 1000 orphan scripts. If I play 10 minutes I'll have 2500.  So the idea is I want to cut down on running scripts. So here's the question.

One of my favorite parts of Skyrim is the Amorous Adventures mod--which I use the 0SEX version. Is there any reason why I can't turn off Sexlab because it seems to be the biggest source of drag on my system?

Muggle 

I have a stupid question to ask. How to install the plugins for 0sex ?

I was about to ask the same thing, though i cant find any download links i think they were never made, i think the whole project is sadly abandoned

I was about to ask the same thing, though i cant find any download links i think they were never made, i think the whole project is sadly abandoned

The project is not abanoned until CE0 or one of his team members says so, i think he's waiting for skse 64 version for skyrim remastered... at least i hope so

but anyway, you can find the plugins in page 288 i think, just install them with a mod manager (nexus or mod organizer), run FNIS and you're good to go, keep in mind that some animations are still unfinished, so if you select a path and your character gets stuck on the previous animation you have to restart the scene all over again

Yeah like Shadowuser said, it's in page 288 along with 0sex 1.09 beta.

The project is not abanoned until CE0 or one of his team members says so, i think he's waiting for skse 64 version for skyrim remastered... at least i hope so

but anyway, you can find the plugins in page 288 i think, just install them with a mod manager (nexus or mod organizer), run FNIS and you're good to go, keep in mind that some animations are still unfinished, so if you select a path and your character gets stuck on the previous animation you have to restart the scene all over again

Can I merge those with the main 0sex file using MO and can I use Merge Plugins SA to combine the esp file of the plugins with the main 0sex esp file ?

Tutorial for 3some?

Go to the standing (facing) embrace scene, then pg up, navigate to "press your body against x" then pg up to navigate to"invite someone to join" (diamond shaped icon) option.. The 3some anims are v limited atm tho.

Edit: Edited thrice because I haven't slept and I am talking shite.

post-1024017-0-15940200-1490784020_thumb.jpg

post-1024017-0-98535900-1490784082_thumb.jpg

post-1024017-0-10858500-1490784086_thumb.jpg

post-1024017-0-41795500-1490784087_thumb.jpg

Why would he wait for skse 64 bit version. Papyrus hasn't changed at all.

Maybe because the mod requires SKSE and SkyUI...?  You can only do so much with papyrus till you need an extension.

Maybe because it can be still developed in Oldrim

Sorry for not explaining myself properly, i said that probably CE0 was waiting for SKSE 64 because he wanted to transfer OSA and OSEX to skyrim special edition, the 64 version would allow him to do a lot more and it would be safer to work on, i barely recall reading one of his posts saying something about it, don't remember wich one though

Yeah like Shadowuser said, it's in page 288 along with 0sex 1.09 beta.

Can I merge those with the main 0sex file using MO and can I use Merge Plugins SA to combine the esp file of the plugins with the main 0sex esp file ?

Haven't tried that, you can try and report the results but of course i would recommend you to back up the files first.

Sorry for not explaining myself properly, i said that probably CE0 was waiting for SKSE 64 because he wanted to transfer OSA and OSEX to skyrim special edition, the 64 version would allow him to do a lot more and it would be safer to work on, i barely recall reading one of his posts saying something about it, don't remember wich one though

That's an assumption, CEO sometimes said that 0SEX probably would go to Skyrim SE, but his main focus would be the development in Old Skyrim and then port. Besides his coworkers knows no news of him either. So let's be happy with what we have. OSEX is awesome.