OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

seemed to have solved one issue, at least one that I was having.   Removed the bodyslide mesh for SOS equipable Schlong from my bodyslide patch in MO and all the Futa adjustments that I had done in nifskope kicked in and everything lines up now.   Did not realize those were still in there so they were overwriting the adjusted nifs.   Not sure if that helps anyone but me but figured it doesn't hurt to let people know.

Did notice one issue that I had not noticed before.   Since the kneeling BJ scenes were not lining up I was skipping them.  the menus crash on the kneeling BJ scene when you try to click on remove her from your mouth option (futa in male position).   Not sure if that is something specific to my install or a bug that popped up with new add ons.

Also I saw earlier that someone had gotten reverse cowgirl to work, is there another option to get to that besides when you grab her ass and bounce her from the laying down and her straddling you position?   The option at that point is broken from everyone who has reported it so far.

So all I have to do is, bind OSA.esm as dependible in my quest.esp type OSex.start(Alias_NPCActor, Game.GetPlayer()) in my papyrus fragment in the dialogue topic and compile? That's all? Well, that sounds easy enough. ^^

Yep but you don't need to master OSA. In case you want to do something alternative if the user doesn't have OSA installed and not make the user have to get it all if they don't want to.

There's is a slightly more complex function which is meant to trigger any OSA module that has some more API functions, it's basically the same just a little more rigid in how you set it up. The Osex.start one is a simplified version just to start an OSex scene quickly.

Thanks CEO.

Okay, I'm fairly new to Papyrus scripting besides Vanilla. Never used SKSE or other utilitys before. Never felt the need for it, the basic CK was powerful enough for my needs. But now, with OSA on the loose, I want more. And it is all your fault. And your hole team is to blame, for creating such a powerful tool. XD

Ah okay then Ill take a closer look tommorrow an report back, it obviously does its job but from fuurther experimenting, I dont think it puts back the package its overriding possibly?

It doesn't have to put back the previous package.  That's not how packages (or aliases) work.

Packages are kept in a stack.  CEO's override simply places his package at the top of an actor's package stack.  When his package is removed, it falls back to whatever was at the top of the package stack underneath it.

If the current code wasn't properly removing the temporary do-nothing package, all involved actors would continue to do nothing (just stand in place) after a scene ended.  That is obviously not what happens, so the temporary do-nothing package is properly being removed.

I think it's more likely that if you are dealing with a combat-specific package stack, the actor is simply being taken out of combat while OSex is running, causing it to run its normal non-combat package stack upon scene end.

Im not all to familiar with how Papyrus Util works I was going to read up more on it so it was just a theory on my part. But Upon further testing though after an 0sex scene ends I spawn bad guys around me and have him fight now the interesting thing is when combat conditions are met he does nothing, but when I open console, click him and type resetai it shows him about to attempt one of his combat packages by coming towards me but he then stops and continues doing his own thing, so my package is still there but something is over writing its priority I believe

I'm in a bit of a bind for the threesome animations. When I get the invite option there are no names that pop up how do you do that? Also good job and thanks for your hard work.

I did it indoors, it seemed to work better than doing it outside.

Unfortunately the new update doesn't work correctly for me. Can't try out new animations because when i choose the icons that provide these new animations -  it's nothing happening and the icons disappeared. The same thing with 3some - when i see a list of npc's and try to chose someone it's nothing happening and icons disappeared. Also i have some issue with emotions when a female actor goes to the next animation with the open mouth (for example), and the sound don't work :( Really hope that the next update will help me

I just downloaded what is the most recent update of OSA and OSex, atm of this post being posted.

OSex tells you to go into the LIBRARY once game starts,

how ever it doesn't explain how, as there is no menu item in Skyrim labelled that way.

Anyone that can help me out, explain how I go about getting to LIBRARY?

I just downloaded what is the most recent update of OSA and OSex, atm of this post being posted.

OSex tells you to go into the LIBRARY once game starts,

how ever it doesn't explain how, as there is no menu item in Skyrim labelled that way.

Anyone that can help me out, explain how I go about getting to LIBRARY?

Check my signature.

On 10/27/2016 at 6:55 AM, ceolum said:

CEO, just want to say that your work is amazing!! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Quick question though, during sex all of the female characters keep their eyes closed nearly the whole time. Any quick fix for that?

i would also like an answer for th

Edited by foxday

CEO, just want to say that your work is amazing!! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Quick question though, during sex all of the female characters keep their eyes closed nearly the whole time. Any quick fix for that?

i would also like an answer for this.

Same here. I created a character with big wide open eyes to overcome this issue. :D

I believe that error might be a result of using FNIS prior to 5.5

The version says 6.3. I'm sure its a me problem, all I did however was download to mod organizer and run FNIS then start the game. Not sure what else I'm missing lol.

Don't want to seem ungrateful though - this mod has been great for me before this. Its really well done.

I ran FNIS again not through mod organizer, then went back and re-did it through organizer and it worked this time.