OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

A new problem has arisen for me though. Sometimes, actually for not it seems almost always, I tend to get stuck in a loop. Specially when trying to select the 'Trunk' option in the Navigation menu. It repeats the transitional animation over and over, but never gets to the end of it. After that no matter what other Navigation I choose, the loop just keeps playing.

Thanks Trixxee,

If you're using Navigate (Travel Mode) or Roulette, it's relying on pretty complex data to be able to figure out what scene to go to next to get to make it's way to any other scene in OSex. It's pretty confusing stuff and chances are high that I made typos especially on the new scenes, and in some cases new scenes could mess up old scene's nav and I didn't remember. 

You'll either see two things happen, a back and forth endless transition between two scenes OR OSA will freeze/stop working and maybe Skyrim will crash. This only applies if you are using Navigate (Travel) or Roulette) when the above things happen. It's very helpful for me to know the scene that caused it so if any user experiences this when using those modes please give me details so I can find the problematic data and fix it, like you did Trixee telling me it's Trunk having the problem, thanks!

Hey i just downloaded this mod and need some help. I can't seem to undress the male and if i remove his equipment manually it goes to default naked with loincloth. I can't seem to fully get him naked and get the immersive sexual scenes the mod showcases because the female is literally taking invisible schlong. Any reason behind this as well as a fix?

Just a wild guess, but it sounds like you didn't install a male body mod.

Ah never thought that you needed a separate mod for that. Any male body mod you would recommend by any chance?

I use SOS.

It was probably already mentioned..But I'm having a slight issue with 0SA/0SEX and Enderal. Enderal apparently already has SkyUI built in, but 0SA doesn't work with it. Someone said to install SkyUI again for it to work. That indeed works. I'm having an issue though, I basically have 2 SkyUIs installed. One from Skyrim and one for Enderal. Having both installed messes up MCM somehow, i click on a mod and some other mod shows up in its place. It seems like Enderal's SkyUI doesn't work with 0SA. It sucks cuz I really wanna keep 0SA on but that would mean I have to use both SkyUIs for it to work. Im not sure if I'd be able to delete Enderal's SkyUI without some major issues.

It was probably already mentioned..But I'm having a slight issue with 0SA/0SEX and Enderal. Enderal apparently already has SkyUI built in, but 0SA doesn't work with it. Someone said to install SkyUI again for it to work. That indeed works. I'm having an issue though, I basically have 2 SkyUIs installed. One from Skyrim and one for Enderal. Having both installed messes up MCM somehow, i click on a mod and some other mod shows up in its place. It seems like Enderal's SkyUI doesn't work with 0SA. It sucks cuz I really wanna keep 0SA on but that would mean I have to use both SkyUIs for it to work. Im not sure if I'd be able to delete Enderal's SkyUI without some major issues.

I'm not sure myself RagingBeauty what the issue is since I haven't tried it myself but it does sound like users are able to get it to work somehow. Hopefully some other Enderal OSexers can chime in and tell us the steps to get around this. Thanks for the detailed explanation of the problem.

Nice to see that this project has gone long way ahead. Great to see that your hard work got you on front page of nexus and alot of youtube love!

Out of curiosity any plans on sound department for next update? ( personally speaking there are some "effect" sound that are bit iffy, but it just might be me lol)

Anyways keep up the great work CEO(and the gang)!

Nice to see that this project has gone long way ahead. Great to see that your hard work got you on front page of nexus and alot of youtube love!

Out of curiosity any plans on sound department for next update? ( personally speaking there are some "effect" sound that are bit iffy, but it just might be me lol)

Anyways keep up the great work CEO(and the gang)!

Hi Jips,

Thank you very much. Sound is fully customizable in the current version you can make new sound classes too use for voice, or effects, whatever you want, every sound for the most part can be have new classes made for it. I don't have proper documentation up on how to do this yet but I will soon. For the most part I'm going to leave the sounds in my default packs as is but if some of them get really bad feedback I will change them out, I'll leave it up to others to make more sound packs for OSA besides mine.

Hi.  I am just now installing OSA and other modules.  I wanted to say THANKS and good luck with your goals!  The amount of organization and effort is outstanding.  In addition to those, you've put together quite a nice set of guides which are helpful and informative.

No problem CEO, I wish I could help out with coding or something. Sadly, these things havent made the way to my brain yet. ;) I do have a question though. I had installed the version that is on the Nexus, (that was when the looping thing started) and all the sudden I had frozen horses. Ill include a screeshot, and in no way am implying that this is the cause. Its just weird this started after this install.

post-504284-0-54328100-1471910733_thumb.jpg

Thankfully I found the version you had posted here, am putting that one in now and will let you know if this is resolved. If not, obviously its not OSA causing this lol.

@CEO and Team,

I have been following the development of OSA and 0SEX since the beginning and as everyone else am very impressed.

I recently installed OSA v.1.085beta and 0SEX v.1.084J. I am using MO and have Less Intrusive HUD installed. Everything works great and I have not experienced any issues with Less Intrusive HUD. But I do have a question.  If my question has been answered already somewhere else in this thread, my apologies. I try to keep up and read all the posts, but I could have easily missed that.

When I play a scene with a Female in the Dom position whether with another Female or Male, the animations play just fine but there is no Strap on or Penis for the Female so everything looks weird as stroking and blowjobs apply to nothing, just thin air. 

Is there a way to add a Strap on for the Female to use? Or how do I give the female a penis? I would prefer giving all my Females in the Dom position a Strap on because, for my Role Play, I like the Females to take a Dominant role but none of them would actually have a real penis.

What should I do to resolve this issue? If there is no way to add a Strap on yet, I am respectfully requesting that you add that feature if at all possible, I think it would be a great addition to this amazing mod.

Thanks for any help.

I'm not sure myself RagingBeauty what the issue is since I haven't tried it myself but it does sound like users are able to get it to work somehow. Hopefully some other Enderal OSexers can chime in and tell us the steps to get around this. Thanks for the detailed explanation of the problem.

I finally managed to get Osex to work in Enderal. The mod linked below installs only the missing SkyUI files necessary to have the Osex UI show up. The only problem I've ran into is that it won't start a scene with a few npc's. Most of them work fine but a couple of them will just freeze your controls without starting a scene.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78103/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D78103%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I finally managed to get Osex to work in Enderal. The mod linked below installs only the missing SkyUI files necessary to have the Osex UI show up. The only problem I've ran into is that it won't start a scene with a few npc's. Most of them work fine but a couple of them will just freeze your controls without starting a scene.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78103/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D78103%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Thanks a lot, that should do it then, I'll post a guide now on OSex nexus. No idea at the moment on why a few npcs wouldn't work but I'll think about it.

No problem CEO, I wish I could help out with coding or something. Sadly, these things havent made the way to my brain yet. ;) I do have a question though. I had installed the version that is on the Nexus, (that was when the looping thing started) and all the sudden I had frozen horses. Ill include a screeshot, and in no way am implying that this is the cause. Its just weird this started after this install.

20160822051457_1.jpg

Thankfully I found the version you had posted here, am putting that one in now and will let you know if this is resolved. If not, obviously its not OSA causing this lol.

Not OSA issue. This is fnis issue after uninstalling creature animation.

That is what most of the various forum posts said as well when I googled it. The thing is, I have NEVER had creature animation mods. Not even a bestiality thing (which I am NOT into) just never felt the need to have any creature mods. So, I DL the creature pack, ran it through FNIS and installed the slightly older OSA that was posted before the one on nexus.

The weird horse issue went away. Like I said before, Im not pointing any fingers at OSA, CEO, or anyone else here. I love this mod and have had its various forms in my game pretty much since the first week it came out.

That is what most of the various forum posts said as well when I googled it. The thing is, I have NEVER had creature animation mods. Not even a bestiality thing (which I am NOT into) just never felt the need to have any creature mods. So, I DL the creature pack, ran it through FNIS and installed the slightly older OSA that was posted before the one on nexus.

The weird horse issue went away. Like I said before, Im not pointing any fingers at OSA, CEO, or anyone else here. I love this mod and have had its various forms in my game pretty much since the first week it came out.

There's a button you can click when you run generate FNIS for users to clear out any creature-related stuff (de-install creatures, I think it's called.) If you don't want the FNIS creature pack installed at all you could try running FNIS, clicking that option, then removing the creature pack and running FNIS again afterwards. That might fix the problem and let you go back to the latest OSA/OSex.

I once had a problem with khajiit and argonian tails sticking out stiff behind them, and taking the above steps fixed it. Might be worth a try?

(Sorry if you've already tried that.)

If you ever had sexlab installed then you also had some creature animations.

Osex doesnt include any (doesnt affect creatures). Like i mentioned before this is probably FNIS issue. You can follow what above post says or you can just delete anything FNIS created (including logs) then generate it again.

Oh that's amazing. thanks alot. This was really getting tedious.

Just downloaded using NMM but the .esm and .esp file isn't showing up in my plugins.  Is there something I should be doing that isn't in the instructions on your page?  I remember at some point seeing a more detailed installation instruction list on a thread but can't seem to find it again.  Any help would be appreciated.  

osex does not have an esm or esp only OSA, osex is just a bunch of data files