OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

hi i apologise if i sound noob at this but how do i get the wizard feature or the posing feature like in the mxr video feature ?

i tried downloading demo 1 module but all it had was a cheerleading position thingy. helppp

I see videos where people are using the Wizard Sex animations, but I cannot figure out how to test them myself. Is there another version or is it just me being a nooblet?

Wizard Sex was a module released a while back in a very short lived upload to test out some of the functions. It will come back at some point, along with a few other modules (bad boys/girls) but from my understanding it's not super high on the priority list. Mainly we are at the beta bug squashing stage before moving on to new/extra modules that will likely introduce more things to fix. So even though some may have it, it was released for an older version of 0SA that's no longer available, but it will come back.

^

^ that sums about it really...some other animations are still works in progress and hopefully will get released at a later date...gonna make do with the vanilla positions for now...

Hello everybody!. New here in LL (well, not really but this is my first post) and gotta say this incredible MOD paired with Amorous Adventures made me come back to play Skyrim ( and as a Male PC, lol).

I run into an issue, however and I tried to look for a similar case in the previous posts of this thread and the OSA's thread to no avail.

I started a new game with this MOD and Amorous Adventures and everything run smoothly. However, after a couple of "encounters" using OSEX, the HUD moved from its normal position to a more "Left offset", to the point where I can't see anything except for the last characters of some of the options. I noticed that the HUD moved, because OSA's HUD also moved a bit to the left and if I use the NUM PAD keys I can see the options change because some characters change.

Is there any way to play with the HUD "on-screen" position to try and fix this?.

Last time I had to uninstall and then reinstall both OSEX and OSA and that somehow solved the issue, but then came back again after a couple of "encounters" (encounter = having sex in case this was ambiguous).

I'm playing in a TV if that matters.

Installed everything, using last versions of everything

The OSA menu appears, but when i hit num0 nothing happens

Already serached in menus trying to animate manually, its started and then, no joy anymore.

What  is happening? the olf version was ok, even reinstalled a clean skyrim to do it

Question: when you installed one of the poser animation packs like "Aloe Poses" for example and make them run in OSA and if you remove the many "poser rings" in your inventory will it still work?

I've never used pose mods personally so I couldn't say. The author of the pose module would probably be the one to ask, though, in the support thread for it.

Already serached in menus trying to animate manually, its started and then, no joy anymore.

What  is happening? the olf version was ok, even reinstalled a clean skyrim to do it

With the latest version num0 does nothing until you assign it as the key to start OSex. Open the OSA main menu with numEnter, select library and then OSex. From there you should see the options needed to select a hotkey to start the OSex module. You can set it to num0 there, or whatever else you like.

when you press the OSA menu (numpad Enter) you should select Libraries then select 0sex and then there are options there that will let you keybind 0sex...after doing that you've got to select a target of whom you want to have sex with then once that's done press the key you binded 0sex with WHILE looking at your target...her/his name should be visible thatmeans you are close enough to activate 0sex...

Question: when you installed one of the poser animation packs like "Aloe Poses" for example and make them run in OSA and if you remove the many "poser rings" in your inventory will it still work?

I've never used pose mods personally so I couldn't say. The author of the pose module would probably be the one to ask, though, in the support thread for it.

With the latest version num0 does nothing until you assign it as the key to start OSex. Open the OSA main menu with numEnter, select library and then OSex. From there you should see the options needed to select a hotkey to start the OSex module. You can set it to num0 there, or whatever else you like.

when you press the OSA menu (numpad Enter) you should select Libraries then select 0sex and then there are options there that will let you keybind 0sex...after doing that you've got to select a target of whom you want to have sex with then once that's done press the key you binded 0sex with WHILE looking at your target...her/his name should be visible thatmeans you are close enough to activate 0sex...

Thank you all. I was lost :shy:

Does anyone know how to really create the Personas (personality XMLs)?

There are a couple of sample ones in the OSA meshes folder but I can't find a tutorial anywhere on the Tumblr site or anywhere else.  I love the idea of creating personalities and having different characters respond in different ways but I'm not sure what to change to get what result.

noob here! i am having a problem where once i begin a scene, pressing num0 doesn't end it and there is no way out except for exiting the game. i also can't get my poses to work -- i navigate to them in my menu and i can move the pink selector on each one but can't figure out how to actually select them. appreciate any suggestions, thanks~

noob here! i am having a problem where once i begin a scene, pressing num0 doesn't end it and there is no way out except for exiting the game. i also can't get my poses to work -- i navigate to them in my menu and i can move the pink selector on each one but can't figure out how to actually select them. appreciate any suggestions, thanks~

"num0" doesn't end it.  "num." does.

As far as poses, I haven't tried that module yet but "num7" is the default to select in OSA.

I'm lost on words to describe this mod! 

Downloaded, followed install guide, all worked on first try.

You can literally see the great amount effort put into it, even on minor details such as fonts and icons were put into their design consideration.

Navigation took some time but I must say that's the best UI ever in Skyrim so far!
I'm still figuring out the advanced nav though, spamming the map keys but nothing changes haha (guessing maybe still under development)

Animation are beautifully designed!! Kudos to CE0 and team! 

P.S: I noticed some of the icons were still not up yet. Volunteering to help out if possible! I'm a designer in profession, able to help out in AI/PS! Feel free to PM me!  :D

Has anyone experienced any minor alignment issues?

I'm not talking about being way off, but rather like off really minutely. Actors are always aligned the correct distance from each other, but may be off by a few degrees in rotation (if the point of pivot is the spinal cord). Generally I use the handjob or blowjob animations to check the rotational alignment, and it happens really spontaneously. I could load a save, start a scene and have perfect alignment, quit and load the same save and have an alignment that was different.

I'll attach a few pics I took a while ago (very off, off, aligned). It looks like the alignment is off but really it's only the Dom's rotation shifting.

I only have a few versions of 0sex archived but I think this bug was introduced from 1.8xx and onwards. I couldn't reproduce it in 1.64. The 1.8xx implementation of actor alignment solves the sometimes jittery actors when animation or speedchanging issue though, but I'm not sure how related that is. 

post-101318-0-59878000-1471157367_thumb.jpg

post-101318-0-42425300-1471157368_thumb.jpg

post-101318-0-41427300-1471157369_thumb.jpg

Does it have sound?

Yes.

I'm trying to play with this, but I have an issue. I run 5760x1080 and the menu ends up getting cut off at the edge of my center monitor. Is the position of the menu editable?

The menu position is not editable at this time.  CEO is thinking about making it possible.

i'm trying to use this mod right at this moment but for some reason it just will not work i press numpad 0 to try and start scenes but it does nothing so i'm alittle confused

You still think you are running the old OSex 1.06.  You aren't.  The new OSA/OSex combination doesn't use numpad 0 unless you bind it.

1.  Uninstall OSex 1.06.  That doesn't mean disable the old OSact.esp plugin.  It means uninstall the mod, removing it form your hard disc.

2.  Either start a new game or clean your old game save of all traces of OSex 1.06.  Failure to do this will break the newer OSA/OSex.

3.  Install OSA 1.085beta and OSex 1.084J from the  Nexus.

4.  Launch game, press numpad-enter to get the OSA menu.

5.  Select OSex from the OSA menu.

6.  Bind OSex to a hotkey in the OSA menu (you can bind it to numpad 0 if you like).

P.S: I noticed some of the icons were still not up yet. Volunteering to help out if possible! I'm a designer in profession, able to help out in AI/PS! Feel free to PM me!  :D

Send a PM to CEO.  He may not answer right away.  He's been out of pocket for a couple days.  But, he'll eventually get back to you.

Actors are always aligned the correct distance from each other, but may be off by a few degrees in rotation (if the point of pivot is the spinal cord).

I believe this may be a result of the angle setting code CEO has in the 1.08 series. If the angle is not off by more than five degrees, it doesn't adjust the angle. Out of curiosity, try launching scenes on NPCs for which there is more than a five degree difference between player and NPC. I don't use SOS, so I can't test it myself.

I believe this may be a result of the angle setting code CEO has in the 1.08 series. If the angle is not off by more than five degrees, it doesn't adjust the angle. Out of curiosity, try launching scenes on NPCs for which there is more than a five degree difference between player and NPC. I don't use SOS, so I can't test it myself.

With the new version (J) where you go through menus to start the scene I think most of the time there is at least a 5 degree difference. I might be wrong but I think with alignment the NPC moves to the player, so scene orientation is determined by player position instead of something like the calculated midpoint between NPC and player.

Edit: I think it's hard to see, but it's not the SOS angle being off. The entire actor body is at different degrees

"num0" doesn't end it.  "num." does.

As far as poses, I haven't tried that module yet but "num7" is the default to select in OSA.

Thank you! I am sure my problem with the poses is something equally obvious. num7 doesnt work for me

HI guys, does anybody know how i can do the poses that are shown in mxr videos? Like the wizard animation and the poses?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3086-poser-module-for-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/