OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Asking as a person who doesn't know anything about modding, how would integrating pre-existing animations like Leito's work for this? Ignorantly curious  :D

Hi Lition thanks for checking out my project,

It's a bit hard to explain without some foundation, but there would be no way for a user (player) to just take other animations and drop them into this system. It has to be premeditated by the animator. For example if you take doggy style then flipping over to missionary, the system doesn't just take the bones and move them into a desired position on input. Myself as the animator, decides I want that effect then I animate the flipping over motions for both actors in this case, then I tell the script to play that animation when the user presses a key. Here's a simplified example of what the code is thinking:

If you are in the Missionary Idle Animation where the actors are just holding position and breathing >

(If the player hits Alt + 1) >

Player The Missionary flipping Over to Doggy Style Animation until it ends  >

When the flipping animation ends: Play The Doggy Style Idle Animation >

What makes the seamless look is that each connected animation segment has the exact same start or end frame so the new animation being played begins visually in the same spot where the previous one left off.

Basically it gives the animator the ability to play any other animation they want on any key press they want, they can loop or play just once (For the transitions). The animator has to choose to animate the in between positions however and make the animations for them. 

It doesn't need to be fluid seamless actions, but I feel the design suits that. For example the scripter could make the the script just play animation poses (Like pinup poser) having each key press just bring up a new pose animation. The transition and seamless aspect is by my design which I manually created specific animations for each movement.

I will provide my script as a template for anyone that is interested in making a scene like mine however. It doesn't have to even function like mine persay and it doesn't have to even be about sex.  It's just a means of having different animations play when different keys are pressed. One added benefit it has is that each animation can have any custom script occur along with it. So in a sense anything you can code can also happen during the scene: for example dynamic facial expressions, and undressing etc.

Asking as a person who doesn't know anything about modding, how would integrating pre-existing animations like Leito's work for this? Ignorantly curious  :D

Hi Lition thanks for checking out my project,

It's a bit hard to explain without some foundation, but there would be no way for a user (player) to just take other animations and drop them into this system. It has to be premeditated by the animator. For example if you take doggy style then flipping over to missionary, the system doesn't just take the bones and move them into a desired position on input. Myself as the animator, decides I want that effect then I animate the flipping over motions for both actors in this case, then I tell the script to play that animation when the user presses a key. Here's a simplified example of what the code is thinking:

If you are in the Missionary Idle Animation where the actors are just holding position and breathing >

(If the player hits Alt + 1) >

Player The Missionary flipping Over to Doggy Style Animation until it ends  >

When the flipping animation ends: Play The Doggy Style Idle Animation >

What makes the seamless look is that each connected animation segment has the exact same start or end frame so the new animation being played begins visually in the same spot where the previous one left off.

Basically it gives the animator the ability to play any other animation they want on any key press they want, they can loop or play just once (For the transitions). The animator has to choose to animate the in between positions however and make the animations for them. 

It doesn't need to be fluid seamless actions, but I feel the design suits that. For example the scripter could make the the script just play animation poses (Like pinup poser) having each key press just bring up a new pose animation. The transition and seamless aspect is by my design which I manually created specific animations for each movement.

I will provide my script as a template for anyone that is interested in making a scene like mine however. It doesn't have to even function like mine persay and it doesn't have to even be about sex.  It's just a means of having different animations play when different keys are pressed. One added benefit it has is that each animation can have any custom script occur along with it. So in a sense anything you can code can also happen during the scene: for example dynamic facial expressions, and undressing etc.

That makes so much sense now, I appreciate the response! Follow up question: Are there / are there going to be animations for starting a scene? As from standing characters to lay down and get comfy.

Are you going to release your chun li mods?

Thanks for checking my page out! Yes I'd like to release Chun Li. One issue is permissions as I used rip game assets for a majority of her outfits, and I obviously don't have intellectual property over Chun Li. However I'll try to find a way to get most of her out there. She might be a little slim on outfits, the only part I made myself is her Alpha tournament body suit (not the tournament vest and shoes however.) and partial work on the underwear (Retex) . I did the animations and am working on getting her to cast her moves with animations in battle. Spinning Bird kick is a nightmare to make on the Skyrim skeleton (still wip) and I have to animate Lightning Legs. If/Once I'm able to get her to cast all her moves in combat and look good doing it I'll release her as a follower although I might have to make changes to allow it to be something that doesn't get taken down. I'll work on her more after 0Sex launches, I'm eagerly waiting on Fore's new FNIS update to make Chun Li really feel like Chun Li which comes out in September I think.

That makes so much sense now, I appreciate the response! Follow up question: Are there / are there going to be animations for starting a scene? As from standing characters to lay down and get comfy.

Cool I'm glad that made sense. And yes, you get the gist of it exactly in terms of starting scenes. The first is going to be a standing moving into an embrace to go smoothly from "playing" Skyrim to inside my animation web. I will most likely leave this out at launch as the standing facing each other section of my mod has no animations (But it will soon.) The delay is in me debating expanding it to have kiss / hugging be more developed but haven't had time to get to that yet. For launch I will most likely start the player in the scene somewhere that is rich with animations so it's not confusing. This will be a bandaid only until I fill out the standing+facing each other section of the animation web.

The issue is that with players "casting" the spell it generally would make sense to just start standing as that's how the players will be. The player cast is intended to be a way for players to experience my animations without needing another mods functionality to start the scene for them. If a developer was using it they could start from whatever start scene they wanted. For the player cast I didn't want to add a ton of spells the player has to worry about and the furthest I will go with that is most likely 4 different animations that start depending on the directions the actors are facing. (Approach from behind, side or front.... potentially a "Is Hostile" check for a 5th point too although I will not personally be doing non-consensual I'd make it start from a scene that didn't feel as romantic). When I develop more start scenes I could add an optional version of it that has more spells for each start point if there's a demand.

The first will be standing entering into an embrace. The second I will do is a kneeling down into a BJ scene, in a prostitution, cash for sex sense. Again specifying the exact point is more in the developer realm for the scene they had in mind. While I will make and add start points on my own, if someone came to me with a developed close to finished mod and if I had time I'd potentially be willing to work to animate a specific entry point into the animation web if a developer did want to use my mod for specific scenes so long as I can keep them as a permanent entry that others can use.

-snip-

Yep, got it working now! Even made a quick pose to test ingame to make sure.

Awesome, I'm glad I was able to help! I'm sorry for any time lost as a result of my mistake. Please post your sex scene here when you get it done. It seems like I've got interest in the guides but have yet to see a finished product so I'd like to see the results to know someone got through it all ok (It sounds like you are close) I liked your poses you were showing on the sex screen shot thread as well so I'm excited to see what comes.

Guest Danariil

My My O__O those animations look fantastic,honestly they are gorgeous,I'm following this topic and I can't wait for the relase.

You are doing an incredible job,keep up the good work and many mnay thanks for the hard work you're putting into it  ^____^

Awesome, I'm glad I was able to help! I'm sorry for any time lost as a result of my mistake. Please post your sex scene here when you get it done. It seems like I've got interest in the guides but have yet to see a finished product so I'd like to see the results to know someone got through it all ok (It sounds like you are close) I liked your poses you were showing on the sex screen shot thread as well so I'm excited to see what comes.

Woops, knew i forgot something.

This was done with my FF rig:

Zp5f0v1.jpg

mKflKTJ.jpg

It works A-OK, there's just one thing to be aware of when deleting a rig when you're exporting. Because it doesn't automatically make a proper selection set for the new rig, and if you're lazy like me and don't bother with getting one set up :P, when deleting that second rig you'll wanna select the first female rig and do inverse selection so you can select the second rig properly for deletion. Other methods could leave stray bones around, it's not a perfectly clean import, but it's only a minor thing to deal with.

EDIT: Also, an addendum: To be safe, also go into "Manage Layers...", select 0 (Default), click "Highlight Selected Objects' Layers" and then hit the delete key. That'll delete all/most of the body meshes leaving behind the skeleton (and it should automatically delete them for both rigs since they both are the same rig in a lot of ways). Do this each time when exporting one of the rigs. For reasons unknown to me, i was crashing when i tried to load up HCT and the body meshes were still there. Cleared the meshes, finally got through. Guess there's something dirty in there due to the duplicated stuff.

Also, a perhaps more intuitive way to delete a rig: select the Root circle node on the ground (one that moves the whole rig's position), move the rig well out of the way, drag-select it all and delete. Be sure to unhide all meshes from the right-click menu beforehand just in case to make sure you get everything. Still clear the 0 (Default) for the remaining rig, but it's a little more intuitive and works for all the rigs.

EDIT: Also, forgot one more thing. If you're deleting an imported rig, there might be some bones floating around that don't seem to move with the body. If so, go into "Manage Layers..." and one of the layer sets of the deleted rig will still have stuff. Select, "Highlight Selected Objects' Layers", and delete like with the meshes layer.

It works A-OK, there's just one thing to be aware of when deleting a rig when you're exporting. Because it doesn't automatically make a proper selection set for the new rig, and if you're lazy like me and don't bother with getting one set up :P, when deleting that second rig you'll wanna select the first female rig and do inverse selection so you can select the second rig properly for deletion. Other methods could leave stray bones around, it's not a perfectly clean import, but it's only a minor thing to deal with.

Wow Blarrgh, I am stunned. Beautifully done position, graceful, elegant and HOT, I absolutely love it. I must say the screen shot quality and location you chose as well are brilliant, such a vibrant colorful palette and nice composition, it's Renaissance-esque. These are perfect screen shots. Thank you so much for posting this and I'm glad everything worked out, sorry for the snag earlier. I understand what you are saying and will look into revising the guide.

By the chance you allow me, I would love to post one in my guide at the end under a section titled clearly as works by others, in using some segment of the guide. I would clearly attribute it however you like. I would mostly just love to show this incredible work to get others interested in animating Skyrim see the potential, if they are looking through the guide. If this is not okay with you I completely understand as well.

Thanks for this!

By the chance you allow me, I would love to post one in my guide at the end under a section titled clearly as works by others, in using some segment of the guide. I would clearly attribute it however you like. I would mostly just love to show this incredible work to get others interested in animating Skyrim see the potential, if they are looking through the guide. If this is not okay with you I completely understand as well.

Thanks for this!

Sure, go for it!

Incredible seamless animations :heart:  and female body. I can´t wait to see it in action in Skyrim...or Fallout 4, as the main sex framework... :P

Congrats for your hard work, and waiting for September... ;)

BTW, a bit offtopic but...what´s the HDT hair in the "Doggy Style~Legs Out Speed 2" gif ? (3 gifs in the first spoiler) I never saw it before, and I love it... Sorry for the offtopic

Also an addendum, and i'll edit this into my earlier post about the rig: To be safe, also go into "Manage Layers...", select 0 (Default), click "Highlight Selected Objects' Layers" and then hit the delete key. That'll delete all/most of the body meshes leaving behind the skeleton (and it should automatically delete them for both rigs since they both are the same rig in a lot of ways). Do this each time when exporting one of the rigs. For reasons unknown to me, i was crashing when i tried to load up HCT and the body meshes were still there. Cleared the meshes, finally got through. Guess there's something dirty in there due to the duplicated stuff.

Also, a perhaps more intuitive way to delete a rig: select the Root circle node on the ground (one that moves the whole rig's position), move the rig well out of the way, drag-select it all and delete. Be sure to unhide all meshes from the right-click menu beforehand just in case to make sure you get everything. Still clear the 0 (Default) for the remaining rig, but it's a little more intuitive and works for all the rigs.

EDIT: Also, forgot one more thing. If you're deleting an imported rig, there might be some bones floating around that don't seem to move with the body. If so, go into "Manage Layers..." and one of the layer sets of the deleted rig will still have stuff. Select, "Highlight Selected Objects' Layers", and delete like with the meshes layer.

Woops, knew i forgot something.

This was done with my FF rig:

Zp5f0v1.jpg
mKflKTJ.jpg

EDIT: Also, an addendum: To be safe, also go into "Manage Layers...", select 0 (Default), click "Highlight Selected Objects' Layers" and then hit the delete key. That'll delete all/most of the body meshes leaving behind the skeleton (and it should automatically delete them for both rigs since they both are the same rig in a lot of ways). Do this each time when exporting one of the rigs. For reasons unknown to me, i was crashing when i tried to load up HCT and the body meshes were still there. Cleared the meshes, finally got through. Guess there's something dirty in there due to the duplicated stuff.

I am confused does 3dmax not work like blender ??? In blender even with a rig you just use the option: Bake constrains and it creates a full new armature based on your rig with vanilla skeleton bones secments and you just export that part as normal without the issue of having to fully deleting a rig ??

To OS_CEO your animations looks like the best i have seen in a long time. Keep up the good work. Very fluid too.

Will this work alongside sexlab? Many Sexlab users have mods that initiate sex through sexlab. Will this act as a method for your new animations to be triggered through dialogue like sexlab submit? Also if this is the case will you make this mod satiate sexlab arousal/ enable pregnancy etc... ?

I am confused does 3dmax not work like blender ??? In blender even with a rig you just use the option: Bake constrains and it creates a full new armature based on your rig with vanilla skeleton bones secments and you just export that part as normal without the issue of having to fully deleting a rig ??

... I kinda have to ask why you'd assume it would work like Blender when they're two different programs?

No, it doesn't. As i understand it you're technically exporting the scene itself, not just a single rig, which is why you gotta clean out the extra rigs and stuff (and then the HCT preset used cleans out the meshes, etc. so there's only the pure skeleton stuff exported), otherwise the duplicate bones will confuse things.

Thank you everyone for all this support, very nice to read, I hope I don't disappoint! Release is coming, I'm going to just say F it and go ahead soon. In bug testing phase now trying it on a few systems and then that's it. It will never be finished but I'd say it's a decent start to at least get it out there. I'm concerned about some of the more intricate features like facial expressions etc. on heavy modded games  where the Papyrus will be lagging and possibly making my script wait in line. The timing is very important for seamless and aligning facial expressions but I keep a pretty clean Skyrim so I can't really fully tell the extent of how a lagged game could effect things. Only one way to find out really...

Thanks again for the response, I find this very interesting. ... Which is why I have ONE MORE QUESTION!  :D

Are you gonna have the synced sound feature in the first release? Is it working?

Thanks! I'm glad that made sense. Perfect timed sound is functioning, it's just a matter of finding really good sounds of the impact of body's colliding , which to me is the most important one. Setting each animations specific time of impact as well in FNIS. Kasimir is helping me with sounds files so it's coming along and will definitely be a part of 0Sex. If it's not in release, it will be soon, there's a bunch of features I'm spread thin on and I'd like to get a beta release out public sooner then later and needing to do some bug fixing and tests still. It definitely is working though.

This is Amazing!!! I can't wait to try it out! But aside from that what  ENB /Lighting / texture/ UNP mods are you using. Is that 4k resolution or is that 2k or  1900x1080???

Screen Resolution is 1900 x1080 in my Skyrim but the gifs are shrunk way down and cropped. I use Poupouri ENB, Morning Star edition. I use a foundation of 2k texture packs but do up it for certain equipment pieces and the diffuse and normal for my favorite followers. Generally around 20 MB Diffuse and Normals. Poupouri says it's made for ELFX but I don't always have it on especially for gifs. You can see it's the more golden gifs with ELFX on and I feel it doesn't highlight the body well enough as the bodies blend into the background of suitable gif areas. The darker one's are just Poupouri without ELFX.  

The one's with this more golden tone are Poupouri with ELFX:

GlumInfantileHochstettersfrog.gif

These are Poupouri without ELFX: (I use this setup specifically for gifs to get more unified shades and more black so I can get larger gifs at smaller sizes and have the bodies stand out more. For just screen shots I would turn on ELFX most likely.)

tumblr_nscuns3Tp21u3yh8bo3_500.gif

I find Poupouri to always have been great for human skin, while others seem to be much more focused on landscape, atmosphere and environment. 0Sex has it's own lighting effects similar to face lights which I use almost always. Facelight will get similar results some screen archers frown on the use of Face Light but in most cases it makes things looks vastly better so I don't mind.

Body Textures are: The tattooed one shown with the pony tail is using real girls, The braided brunette with the belly chains is True Daughters of Skyrim but with the dirt and sunburn layers disabled. You can access it in the PSD resource the author posted. Normals are custom but I start with Milk Drinker, Creamy, or True Daughters MSN and build up the muscle from there with clone stamp in Photoshop, custom for each follower. I adjusted the body nif's specular and glossiness as well. Meshes are my own bodies but are all around similar to unp.

are you planning to release your body system as a custom race or something?

Thank you! No sorry, ;(. It's not that I don't want to share I just feel they are to complicated and come with to many disadvantages / challenges for anyone to find real use for without having spent a long time with them. The body system is just included as documentation if anyone is interested as I feels it covers how to implement some unorthodox ideas that have advantages in Skyrim, to see the path at least and it's pros and cons. It is 132 custom races but the "Custom Race" element means a lot of mods don't work without a lot of repair, they can only equip armor custom made for them or it's invisible as their race is what makes the clothes adapt to their shape so they don't all become identical when dressed.

it has a few advantages over body slide but requires a lot of time as it takes 10-12 conversions for most pieces to be done by hand and they need an entire mod structure built around them. I'd say with Body Gen + Outfit studio + Body Slide you can get most of the advantages in 1/20th. If someone really wanted to do that many conversions they'd most likely want to make their own starting shapes as well to suit their tastes if they plan to invest that much effort.

what´s the HDT hair in the "Doggy Style~Legs Out Speed 2" gif ? (3 gifs in the first spoiler) I never saw it before, and I love it... Sorry for the offtopic

Thank you for the compliments! I got it here from the download in the youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b_-BRZg-3A

Will this work alongside sexlab?

This is like SexLab? 

It doesn't interfere with SexLab. Think of 0Sex just like any spell in the game. My goal is to just make the most engaging virtual sex in Skyrim that I can, focusing on the realism of the scene, player control of the scene, and eventually allowing participants to have a unique feel in how they act and what they do and how they look during sex. The platform itself that I made is not just for sex but any kind of seamless, player driven animations that can benefit in the same way from it as sex can. I made this originally just for myself to play custom scenes but perhaps anyone looking for complex scenes like this could relate to my own goals and hopefully enjoy it or make their own scenes with this as a foundation. I believe seamless animation projects like this are to large scale to be thought of as being incorporated into a modular framework sense but that doesn't mean they can't be accessed by mods, that parts very straightforward, i mean more in that they benefit from having freedom to make the scene exactly what you want, and can benefit a lot from having their own custom assetts, and by not having to conform to a system.

My only intentions here is making a helpful animation tool in this case and featuring on it in this case Skyrim Virtual Sex, as strong as I can make it. In terms of other mods using it  however it's all in one spell so any mod can cast my spell to enter the scene anywhere they want as long as my mod is installed in the Skyrim directory. It's as simple as it gets in terms of being accessed by other mods but I do feel the controls are to demanding to expect a player to just dive into without knowing how to use it or taking time to learn it in advance. Any mod that wants to, has the capacity to easily trigger the 0Sex scene, if they want to.

Most likely the furthest I personally will go with 0Sex in terms of communicating information is having it output the result of the scene so external events or stories can change after sex depending on how the scene played out. SexDentity could record the impact scenes had as well and the actor might be different on the next encounter. Like a GTA style romance plot etc.It walks a line between a mini game and something immersive however. I'd prefer it to just be immersive but think functionality like this would be a positive thing.

Blaargh thank you very much for the information. I will work it into a revision of the guides, also thank you for letting me use that picture I will let you know when I get it up!