OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Here are the errors I am getting with Consistence check in FNIS.

Note that I am using FNIS XXL

Otherwise.. confirmed working.  Does not noticeable effect animation functionality.

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A

I am also still having no sound or expression just like 1.09, but the earlier version that is on the Nexus works okay. Um, I tried a clean save, and I am going through now uninstalling all of my extra mods but my basic body and texture mods + OSA/OSex  and the basic requirements to see if something else is causing it. 

Sure thing, hopefully this is the log your wanting.

attachicon.gifGenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

It might be in there, it's the full log so it's hard for me to figure out exactly where the errors are. In relation to my mod I see these:

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A

Harmless but I'll clean them up thank you!

Basically it can't find a scene in wizard sex (I forgot to fix it), and something is wrong with the 2Male 1Female standing double Handjob at speed2 (I'll investigate)

There's duplicates listed but those also are harmless I'll clean them up

That should be outputting either 3 or 20-30 which you said you had so it's most likely all fine. Please disregard that until I update the beta or release on Nexus.

---------------------

This might help: When you run FNIS can you paste what it lists in the top box when you hit Consistence Check?

I just tried mine on a pretty clean Skyrim install and got the same errors so that looks fine for now (You can basically ignore them but I'll clean them up for 2.0 so it's perfect). If there are more errors in your log that I'm not seeing though it might be something else so lets see

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   5/5/2017 10:00:01 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF2_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_WZH0_A V?.? ...
Reading AcroGrappleF V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading OPose V?.? ...
Reading OPoseFree V?.? ...
Reading OSA_Demo1 V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

2295 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0MF2\KNy6PUy6Sy6\Sx\Foreman\0Sx0MF2_Sx-Foreman_V0_2.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF2_A
 34 possible consistence issues

Hey CEO glad to see you back, eager to try out the new 2.02 version. Will we also see Unicorn released with the newest version? Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Hi thanks!

Unicorn is pretty filled in and I'm not sure why I'm so hesitant to releasing it. I've been really laxed about releasing scenes with some broken transitions as long as the loops were solid but something about Unicorn is making me reluctant. It's pretty far along as you can see from the movie. Dual Wield is most likely the closest I have to a finished plugin but Unicorn is a hell of a lot further than Wizard Sex for example.

I had a file disaster around Unicorn where I lost the first few positions and had to do them over and since then I've felt like it's kind of been in a broken state even though it's doing fine. It's got a lot more loops then Dual Wield but it has more daunting transitions that I haven't bit the bullet on and just tried to complete. 

I'll put it up here since I showed it in the movie and people will have to forgive me on the missing transitions until i can complete it. I'd like it to be a little more filled in for a proper Nexus launch. All my plugins suffer from this, the added element of more actors, or hovering / spell effects makes animating the transitions really time consuming. 

I think I speak for most of us when I say that none of us will mind a few missing transitions. 0SEX is a huge undertaking and I understand it takes a hell lot of effort to get all the animations together (not an animator, more of a model/texture creator and basic coding, but I've seen how complicated getting the scripts right can be on the outdated system of Skyrim). This is after all a WIP page so missing animations should be expected unlike the Nexus page, and it's our job to beta test it for you. I'd greatly appreciate a Unicorn release along with 2.02 here, if you think it's alright, and I will let you know about any broken stuff I find in the other plugins that hasn't been already posted.

One issue that I have run into some times with the newest version is that if I load a certain male character save and then load up another save with a female character, the entire menu interface will offset to the left and the main OSA menu which would be in the bottom right usually will move to the center. The system will also refuse to acknowledge that my gender has changed and refer to my female character as "him". I know you are wary of this bug back from 1.09 and one of the forum supporters asked if I could recreate the bug, and this is the only way I've found so far on my game. Quitting the game and loading up the female character instead of the male one first will fix the issue.

i use  nexus and yep i did in new game same problem and yeb i letting PapyrusUtil in OSA.rar overwrite any other PapyrusUtil same problem if i unistall it and install 1.8V  work great with expression facial and sound do no know what the problem :-/

Lodakai thank you, that's what should be expected. Those can be disregarded and will show for everyone, I'll fix them up for the nexus but they will not do any harm in the meantime.

I am also still having no sound or expression just like 1.09, but the earlier version that is on the Nexus works okay. Um, I tried a clean save, and I am going through now uninstalling all of my extra mods but my basic body and texture mods + OSA/OSex  and the basic requirements to see if something else is causing it. 

Thanks Miko for checking it out, I wouldn't worry about taking your Skyrim apart as OSA/OSex are pretty independent of everything else and is kind of a different approach than most Skyrim mods. it's not likely to have any incompatability.

I think it might be PapyrusUtil. If possible try to let OSA.rar overwrite what it wants to and try again from a clean save. (This might break functionality in other mods but at least I'll know exactly what I have to fix.) Let me know how that goes. 

If that doesn't repair the sound we'll check out the Persona directory where expression / sound is stored.

I think I speak for most of us when I say that none of us will mind a few missing transitions. 0SEX is a huge undertaking and I understand it takes a hell lot of effort to get all the animations together (not an animator, more of a model/texture creator and basic coding, but I've seen how complicated getting the scripts right can be on the outdated system of Skyrim). This is after all a WIP page so missing animations should be expected unlike the Nexus page, and it's our job to beta test it for you. I'd greatly appreciate a Unicorn release along with 2.02 here, if you think it's alright, and I will let you know about any broken stuff I find in the other plugins that hasn't been already posted.

One issue that I have run into some times with the newest version is that if I load a certain male character save and then load up another save with a female character, the entire menu interface will offset to the left and the main OSA menu which would be in the bottom right usually will move to the center. The system will also refuse to acknowledge that my gender has changed and refer to my female character as "him". I know you are wary of this bug back from 1.09 and one of the forum supporters asked if I could recreate the bug, and this is the only way I've found so far on my game. Quitting the game and loading up the female character instead of the male one first will fix the issue.

Thanks Karoza,

Appreciate the understanding. It's a concern of mine that I do leave a lot done. With all releases I just come to a point where I'm looking at unfinished animations and fans of the project have been waiting a long time, I've been always opting to just release so people can be on the same stage with me, over perpetually holding onto these things until they are done. I think it's the right choice because otherwise so much of OSex would just be on my computer and no one else could use it.

In a perfect world, if I lived forever and if it was rational to spend my whole life developing a mod for Skyrim all these things could come to be in a really nice state but it's not realistic and the project drives forward sometimes more than it does in a cleaning up phase. I doubt I can really clean up all that's missing in this pass but at least I can bang against it a while and make some progress.

it's a criticism I see a lot that it's unfinished but it will most likely never be finished and it is better I think that unfinished content gets released as opposed to me just holding my cards until it's in an impossible to accomplish finished state. I'll see about getting Unicorn up, and thanks your words were encouraging. It's one of the things about the project that causes burn out to me in that there's to much busy work that accumulates and I feel it damages the project's integrity to not be able to see all the aspects through that I am releasing.

-------------------------

The issue is a pretty deep Skyrim code thing. Skyrim makes decisions based on how much is currently loaded that it needs if it should reload everything or just partially reload some stuff. If you save in a dungeon then reload back if a fight didn't go well it only partially reloads Skyrim. In some cases this causes the UI to not get recreated and it just keeps ticking as if nothing happened. Skyrim does this a lot though even in longer saves. It's pretty hard to fix because OSA relies on a booting process (like it's own load screen) that happens behind the scenes right when you start Skyrim.

I'll think about what I can do to fix it. I can confirm it's real and that you're going to have the first player character recorded as the player character generally no matter who you load until you restart the game. Restarting will always correct it though. OSA as a rule only stores data on a scene/actor/menu once per session, it can't save data with your game so it has to rebuild itself everytime which is why I limit it to only gather info on relevant things that are currently happening and do it only once so it doesn't get intensive. 

There's some basic things about Skyrim that are really hard to detect through papyrus which is surprising, like changing zones and in some cases the player loading and have it report back with 100% accuracy. 

i'll be trying to think of something for it and in the meantime at least you know that it's just a error for that session and restarting will correct it.

Thanks so much for all the work!   

Everything is polished and so professional!

One thing I should mention that does not really matter at all.   

The cosmetic image on your nexus OSA User manual shows numbers 6 7 8 at the top.  (the numeric keypad image)

It should be 7 8 9

I'm sure most people will understand it anyway.    

again thanks for coming back!  It's really amazing work.  I wish I had the skills to add to the plugins and expand on the project. 

So much potential!

i use  nexus and yep i did in new game same problem and yeb i letting PapyrusUtil in OSA.rar overwrite any other PapyrusUtil same problem if i unistall it and install 1.8V  work great with expression facial and sound do no know what the problem :-/

Ok let's see.

First is anyone here able to get sound or expressions working on 1.09? (To help me narrow this down)

lans are you able to see if you have this folder:

Data\OSA\Persona\base\default\

with oForm.oform and oidentity.oiden files in it?

Try this also to help me fix the sound issue:

1. Start OSex with someone,

2. Bring up the OSA menu (Num Enter by default)
3. Hit the top left button that shows up (INFO)
4. Hit the Top Button on the next panel (CHARACTER | INFO)
5. Hit the Second to the Bottom button (PERSONA)

on this page push up and down over the empty circles to see different aspects of their persona

They entries should pretty much all be either _OGal or _OGuy 

If there is an error here they will all show up as "UNDEFINED" most likely.

This is what it should look like:

All 3 of the empty circles when hovered should have similar displays primarily saying _OGal or _OGuy

tumblr_opimwzoRhZ1ubnr1mo1_1280.jpg

This is listing what classes the different parts of their voice/expression Personality have been assigned as. We only have _OGuy and _OGal at the moment so they should all be that.

Ok let's see.

First is anyone here able to get sound or expressions working on 1.09? (To help me narrow this down)

I have sound and expressions working on 1.09. I also have the Data\OSA\Persona\base\default\

with oForm.oform and oidentity.oiden files in it.  

Hope this helps.

Yes, all of my things on that page, and all of the things on the NPC I started with say "UNDEFINED." Is there a way to tell what is causing the error?

This is helpful thanks and sorry for the trouble by the way. I think we've almost got it solved.

- We know that persona isn't registered, most likely it can't access the persona files which rules out a lot.

I'm going to poke around in the files and take a closer look at what might be causing this give me a few minutes to look into somethings Miko and maybe some other users will be able to figure this out in the meantime.

I don't see how it can be a problem but somethings telling me to check. Do you have Less Intrusive HUD II or some kind of hud upgrade mod installed. OSA semi conflicts with one of them but I patched it so it adapts if the conflict happens. Potentially this might be something I overlooked about the adaption. OSA not being able to find files would occur but I do think that would mean it couldn't load OSex either which you are able to do.

What installer are you using again Miko?

I'm leaning towards this being the problem:

most likely isn't in place. Sometimes installers just randomly don't put my files places they should be. That's the folder that holds all the basic identities it got moved from the Data/Meshes/ folder to just the Data/ folder in 1.09. If it doesn't exist it will not be able to find personalities and possibly cause a lot of other issues too.

I know that with some installers it's hard to see what's currently in place, any way you can confirm it's there?

This is just my best guess but I'm still looking around to see what I can find.

For me there was no problem with sound or face animation in 1.09.

I test it on clear save with no other mods, and on the older saves with all my mods enabled. In each time I uninstalled 1.08 before install 1.09. Both NMM and manual installation works fine.

http://i.imgur.com/o4WMtsi.jpg

There is a screen shot of what it says. Um, I have iHud installed, this is the link for it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3222/?

Should I try without that? 

I am using NMM. 

I don't think so, it's -Less Intrusive Hud II that was the culprit but even that should be fixed and I don't think OSex would even work at all. As a last resort maybe but let's try some other things.

I know they upgraded NMM within the last year so I'm not sure how it handles things now.

Does it make a fake directory like Mo where it builds all your files then puts them into Skyrim when you start your game like MO? 

I'm looking for a way that we can view all the files installed in the game you're running on to make sure my files are all being installed correctly.

Yes it uses a virtual folder (I think this is the same as MO? I am not completely sure! Sorry!), sorry, I edited and updated my post earlier with more information. 

Yea I think that is the same as Mo but if you can confirm the directory is in the right place then I don't think that's the issue. Somehow it's not able to find the files there... I want to check if it's looking in the right place, OSA prints each characters directory for where it will look to find their Persona's maybe we can see if that directory is pointed correctly:

Screenshot this page for me please? Kind of the same place as last time except instead of hitting PERSONA go up to the top circle:

tumblr_opimwzoRhZ1ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.jpg

Sorry I mistyped when I asked for confirmation if anyone can get it working on 1.09. Can people confirm if 2.02 has working sound for some at least? Assuming this problem is the same 1.09 had so most likely the 1.09 confirm is enough but wanted to double check. (In case I'm trouble shooting a zip packing issue.)

Ok let's see.

yes the folder there in the location and i see oForm.oform and oidentity.oiden files in default folder

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your work. 

I have just installed Skyrim so everything is fresh (1.09 along with all the new plugins).

The _ogals personas are all there, and I have no issue with sounds whatsoever (though you should consider replacing the assimpact sound, it's hilariously bad, I'm sorry :) Thankfully sounds are modular so I was able to replace it for myself)

https://i.imgur.com/uac05pu.png

The most apparent issue in this pic is the eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/2yEG1uh.png

I initially assumed it was one of the meshes I was using, but it happens with vanilla as well:

https://i.imgur.com/C5sHubF.png

It seems to occur in pretty much every animation that has the character looking back, but it doesn't happen with all the NPCs, Rikke is just an example of very heavy occurrence. EDIT: Also, the transition to this pose often causes the lower jaw of the female to spaz up and down. 

But the most important issue I have seen is the penis scaling, it's clipping through the female body (and sometimes the head too, during oral, and whatever I do (disabled scaling, used the SOS menu to make it tiny) nothing worked so I assume it's an issue with 0sex

As far as typos go, in the "Prop her way over your knee" stance - > "Prop her stright over your knee". Haven't seen anything other than that.

Hope this is a tiny bit helpful, thanks a lot for your work. 

EDIT2: I should mention that I got the files from your altervista site and NOT LL, in case it makes any difference regarding the personas.

Try this also to help me fix the sound issue:

1. Start OSex with someone,

2. Bring up the OSA menu (Num Enter by default)
3. Hit the top left button that shows up (INFO)
4. Hit the Top Button on the next panel (CHARACTER | INFO)
5. Hit the Second to the Bottom button (PERSONA)

on this page push up and down over the empty circles to see different aspects of their persona

They entries should pretty much all be either _OGal or _OGuy 

If there is an error here they will all show up as "UNDEFINED" most likely.

This is what it should look like:

All 3 of the empty circles when hovered should have similar displays primarily saying _OGal or _OGuy

tumblr_opimwzoRhZ1ubnr1mo1_1280.jpg

This is listing what classes the different parts of their voice/expression Personality have been assigned as. We only have _OGuy and _OGal at the moment so they should all be that.

I Thinke we have problem here

149405400411361.jpg

149405400425942.jpg

149405400444283.jpg

Yes, all of my things on that page, and all of the things on the NPC I started with say "UNDEFINED." Is there a way to tell what is causing the error?

This is helpful thanks and sorry for the trouble by the way. I think we've almost got it solved.

- We know that persona isn't registered, most likely it can't access the persona files which rules out a lot.

I'm going to poke around in the files and take a closer look at what might be causing this give me a few minutes to look into somethings Miko and maybe some other users will be able to figure this out in the meantime.

I don't see how it can be a problem but somethings telling me to check. Do you have Less Intrusive HUD II or some kind of hud upgrade mod installed. OSA semi conflicts with one of them but I patched it so it adapts if the conflict happens. Potentially this might be something I overlooked about the adaption. OSA not being able to find files would occur but I do think that would mean it couldn't load OSex either which you are able to do.

most likely isn't in place. Sometimes installers just randomly don't put my files places they should be. That's the folder that holds all the basic identities it got moved from the Data/Meshes/ folder to just the Data/ folder in 1.09. If it doesn't exist it will not be able to find personalities and possibly cause a lot of other issues too.

I know that with some installers it's hard to see what's currently in place, any way you can confirm it's there?

I have Less Intrusive HUD II mod i will unistall it see whatt will happen

I have Less Intrusive HUD II mod i will unistall it see whatt will happen

FIX IT

149405496844361.jpg

Less Intrusive HUD II WAS THE PROBLEM :dodgy:  DAME

Oh, I wish it was that easy for me! I do not have Less Intrusive Hud II, and still have the problem. I am going to go through my Skyrim and uninstall until I can help find what is causing it! 

You might have a left over file from having it installed at some time this happened to a lot of users. It's in the data interface folder and it's called HudMenu_GFX or something like that. Try temporarily removing that if you find it.

Althought OSA should be patched for Less Intrusive Hud II and work either way, I'll look into that and see why it's causing an issue now since it seemed to be the cause in the other case.

Oh, I wish it was that easy for me! I do not have Less Intrusive Hud II, and still have the problem. I am going to go through my Skyrim and uninstall until I can help find what is causing it! 

You might have a left over file from having it installed at some time this happened to a lot of users. It's in the data interface folder and it's called HudMenu_GFX or something like that. Try temporarily removing that if you find it.

Althought OSA should be patched for Less Intrusive Hud II and work either way, I'll look into that and see why it's causing an issue now since it seemed to be the cause in the other case.

I was use Less Intrusive Hud II to make this mod work Customizable UI Replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725/?

if Less Intrusive Hud II patcher with it maybe Customizable UI Replacer was the reason not Less Intrusive Hud II