OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Well hopefully one of the team can help you out - Migal seems to be the only one left for the moment.

One thing I would say is that if you aren't using Schlongs of Skyrim I don't think the animations will align properly when you do get the mod working. They were all built around the SOS schlong.

Well hopefully one of the team can help you out - Migal seems to be the only one left for the moment.

One thing I would say is that if you aren't using Schlongs of Skyrim I don't think the animations will align properly when you do get the mod working. They were all built around the SOS schlong.

I tried to download SOS but in Nexus there isn't anymore, so I don't know how to find it and install

I tried to download SOS but in Nexus there isn't anymore, so I don't know how to find it and install

It's here on loverslab. SOS.

I don't use any hud mods. These are the mos that I installed:

SkyUi

SKSE

FNIS

OSA 

OSEX

LUXURY SUIT-BATHING

APACHII SKY HAIR

SMOOTH MALE BODY

NETIMMERS OVERRIDE

BETTER MALES

CBBE

NOBLE SKYRIM MOD

RACE MENU( this too doesn't appear)

I installed all of these mods with the Nexus Mod Manager

What you've heard from some so far is correct.  There is no MCM menu and various mods that mess with the game's HUD Flash files can occasionally conflict.

1.  If you installed the Luxury Suite after OSex, you don't need to do this, but if you didn't, go to the Nexus, download and install the latest version of PapyrusUtils and tell it to overwrite.

2.  Also find XPMSE on the Nexus and install it.

3.  FYI you don't need NetImmerse Override because it comes with RaceMenu.

4.  Are you using a laptop/computer that requires you to do something to make the numpad work like a normal numpad?

5.  Have you bound any Skyrim game hotkeys to the numpad?

6.  Go to the following folder on your computer and tell us what you see:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\UI\

SkyUi

SKSE

FNIS

OSA 

OSEX

LUXURY SUIT-BATHING

APACHII SKY HAIR

SMOOTH MALE BODY

NETIMMERS OVERRIDE

BETTER MALES

CBBE

NOBLE SKYRIM MOD

What you've heard from some so far is correct.  There is no MCM menu and various mods that mess with the game's HUD Flash files can occasionally conflict.

1.  If you installed the Luxury Suite after OSex, you don't need to do this, but if you didn't, go to the Nexus, download and install the latest version of PapyrusUtils and tell it to overwrite.

4.  Are you using a laptop/computer that requires you to do something to make the numpad work like a normal numpad?

5.I've a Lenovo Z50 and I read on the internet that  to activate the numpad I've to click the "numlock" button. 

6.I don't have bound any Skyrim hotkeys to the numpad

6.In the UI folder I find these files: o.hudcheck and OSA(ShockWave Flash Objects)

And now after install the mod that you have suggested, the game crashed...

PapyrusUtils is not the likely cause of your crash.

When is it crashing?  When you launch Skyrim?  When you try to load a save?  Just randomly when you are playing the game?

It crashing when I try to load a save, but I resolve the problem. I think my saves were corrupt so I decided to start again . Now everything is ok and not only the game don't crash anymore but now even the OSA menu appears and I could finally use OSEX!

Thank you for your help!!!

It crashing when I try to load a save, but I resolve the problem. I think my saves were corrupt so I decided to start again . Now everything is ok and not only the game don't crash anymore but now even the OSA menu appears and I could finally use OSEX!

Most likely the reason for crashes was FootIK error that will start happening again after few saves.

In order to prevent it install Continue Game No Crash mod from nexus.

Edit: My install instructions for OSA and OSex are now updated with this information.

the fuck !

i have an MCM menu for osex/osa ...

what the hell O_o, i guess something is messed up on my side then , still the mod work perfectly

If you have an MCM for OSex (there never was one for OSA), then you still have scripts from the old OSex 1.062 in your game saves.  Sooner or later (typically sooner), this will present problems.

Most likely the reason for crashes was FootIK error that will start happening again after few saves.

In order to prevent it install Continue Game No Crash mod from nexus.

Edit: My install instructions for OSA and OSex are now updated with this information.

Holy shit kinky i had no idea this mod existed. Thank you so much, I've been dealing with this for too long. (not related to 0sex)

the fuck !

i have an MCM menu for osex/osa ...

what the hell O_o, i guess something is messed up on my side then , still the mod work perfectly

If you have an MCM for OSex (there never was one for OSA), then you still have scripts from the old OSex 1.062 in your game saves.  Sooner or later (typically sooner), this will present problems.

well i play like this sinze the up of Osa, and i didnt get any troubles for now.. maybe its just the MCM thing installed.

but it not important now, 'cause it turn to Enderal and get a clean install of osex/osa :D, no troubles for now

SkyUi

SKSE

FNIS

OSA 

OSEX

LUXURY SUIT-BATHING

APACHII SKY HAIR

SMOOTH MALE BODY

NETIMMERS OVERRIDE

BETTER MALES

CBBE

NOBLE SKYRIM MOD

5.I've a Lenovo Z50 and I read on the internet that  to activate the numpad I've to click the "numlock" button. 

6.I don't have bound any Skyrim hotkeys to the numpad

6.In the UI folder I find these files: o.hudcheck and OSA(ShockWave Flash Objects)

You have to let it overwrite anything it ask especially PapyrusUlti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftEef6RhmSk

Very sorry fans/helpers of OSA real life got busy and I wasn't able to work on the project for about a month. I should have gave some heads-up/notice especially to the contributors and helpers to the project and I am very sorry for that.

Good news is I made substantial progress on a bunch of things up to the point I stopped working on it and if I remember correctly it's pretty polished and most likely is working fine. I believe half the OSex scenes are still in the old NP1 nav panel style and I was working on updating them all to NP2 nav panel.

Bad news is I can't fucking remember any of the live bugs I might have been working on at the time I stopped working (I don't think there's many) so I need the communities help to Beta test and figure out what still needs fixing. Also bad news is that while I did make progress from the last update I did take over a month off so it's not as much as the time would hint.

I am aware that some animations/transitions are not done and that about half the scenes are using the old black and white nav panel style.

I am returning to work on this project so progress will continue.

----------------------------------------------

OSEX 1.09 BETA

Ticking it up to 1.09 just because iIve been gone a while and can't remember what's happening.

What's new:

OSex:

- Osex got some reverse cowgirl (It's actually however accessed from spooning until I complete the connection from the other way)

- Missionary Folded legs, undergrip thighs got reworked into something else

- In the new animations the arms are a little wobbly sometimes, I'm working on them still.

- Most likely you'll discover a few more obscure positions that I snuck in-in the past- now that NP2 is a clearer.

Nav-Menu:

- NP2 is used in most OSex scenes now I haven't finished turning them all NP2. You'll know if you are on NP1 because the icons will be in black and white.

- NP2 is sexier and a little flashier and in full color with dynamic display potential. It can shift to a text based layout instead of the user wants more simplicity also. It has auto-hide effect also and a bunch of behind the scenes features that give OSA developers a lot more freedom.

- NP2 Menus vanish if no OSA key has been pressed for 20 seconds

- NP2 can display dynamic skin tone / hair tone etc.

- NP2 can display clothing that's worn and in some cases futaness

- NP2 menus can save selections, for example the cursor should now stay on spanks after you spank once. (This only applies to scenes that use the new NP2 panel so in this case only the standing spank scene, but you can see it's effects there.

- OSA developers can select whatever colors they want for graphics and halos etc with NP2 and all menu icons and signets on the nav panel can have their colors defined so you aren't limited just to my pink and blue.

- NP2 lets developers decide the tiers of the menu so it's not just limited to tog changing actor.

- NP2.xml has a few tricks for having icons adjust on male to female you can either replace an _m _f with a text co to make it autofill in the gender letter for example st_f or st_m or if you want to use totally different icons per gender you can define two separate icons per gender.

- Starting implementing male / female reverse roles icons so icon display is more gender accurate regardless of roles now. 

Main-Menu:

opt for text UI

if you hate my illustrations this uses a text based navigation menu instead (Only works on NP2 panels)

developer mode

Makes a few more data displays show up, primarily "Stage Info" on the scene menu which shows information that is mostly useless to users, mainly just for development debugging of OSA

hide nav during inactivity

Make the Nav-Menu auto hide after a period of 20 seconds when no OSA key has been pressed. Reappears when pressing any OSA key.

skintone display

Allows certain nav menu icons showing actor's bodies to adapt to skin/hair/etc. tones defined in their profile. Random defaults are assigned based on the _generator.xml

Dynamic Icon

Allows the navigation icons to have more display power. Primarily depicting worn clothing on the icons and in some cases will display females as futa if their profile is set up correctly. I'd say leave this on unless you hate my clothing illustrations.

Allow Renaming NPCS

_generator.xml has the ability to set the names of generic npcs like "Bandit" to a list of names that you can define in the xml. The names are applied once OSA encounters then. This hasn't been fully tested and is still in development but I believe does workish now. I believe OSA will always internally assign names to be used in OSA's displays for example the actor's name on the bottom left if you have any names in your _generator but enabling this option makes OSA actually change generic NPC's names in game to match what they get assigned.

Profile: 

You can set hue tones for a majority of an actor's body parts to be used in icon display in actor's profiles. I've included examples for Lydia and Serana as examples.

Config:

- config.ini has been switched from .ini form to .xml

- config.xml absorbed the measuementUnits.xml (The first listing of a block name is male the second is female )

- A new section for profile template was added. Each npc with a profile can have a unique NPC but in this section if you were profile savvy you can change the default profile layout that OSA would use for NPC's without a profile. Basically just a way to adjust the default.

_generator.xml: 

_generator's purpose is to be a place to tweak the defaults of some of the icon display elements of the NP2 panel. You can define what skin tones different races and genders can have available etc. if they don't have a profile. In the future this will effect other defaults like clothing display and will be used in my auto-panty / auto-bra feature in the future. You might be able to get it to name generic named NPCs and define the names you want to use also. Haven't fully tested completed that part yet. 

If anyone wants to work help me work on the default _generator feel free to help me out. It's pretty much roleplay, makeup stuff and some loose lore details. I came up with a bunch of names and color tones for some but ran out of steam a little bit on it, since it can wind up being a pretty big document.

Module/Profile/Persona - Makers:

NP1 panel still works in OSA so that is fine, you can upgrade per scene to NP2 if you want at any time. A module can use a mix of both panels.

I made a few adjustments to the module.xml so if your module freezes / actor scaling is weird reference my OSex module.xml to see the new set up (It's just a few minor changes to how things were organized. Let me know too so I can remember what I did and post a clearer explanation

Persona/Profile will not work until you change the folder structure. You'll have to move any profiles persona you did from data/meshes/0SP/   INTO > data/OSA/Persona/ . I decided it would be easier in the future if OSA had a clear folder in the data/ level to organize stuff that's intended to be tweaked by the user.

PLUGINS

I'm uploading a bunch of my plugin work so far as an apology for vanishing for so long. Note that a lot of animations are incomplete and in some cases it doesn't have some of my newest work so if you've seen the plugins before you might have seen all there is in these zips. I'm putting this up so at least people have available the things that do have some animation / have been featured in GIFS / can use stuff that at least used to be available. You will encounter in some places a lot of unfinished animation / weird navigation.

Bad Boys of Skyrim is reached from the kneeling blowjob

Duel Wield is reached from the More affectionate Standing scene (Wuvvy)

Bad Girls of Skyrim is reached from the missionary shortcut from standing reverses, has a few connectors

Wizard Sex is reached from Standing Adore (Apart) The first scene

OSex1.09.rar

OSA-1.09.rar

1.09WIP1_BadBoysOfSkyrim.rar

1.09WIP1_BadGirlsOfSkyrim.rar

1.09WIP1_DualWield-MaleX2.rar

1.09WIP1_WizardSex.rar

Good to see you.  Next time, a little "I'm out for a while" to one of us might be nice, if you get a chance.   ;)

I posted a fix for NiO heels a couple weeks ago.  It works very well.  However, as it stands, it is automatic.  The heel check takes place during scene start.  You may want to alter it to be a menu option instead, because if the user uses ESG to remove the heels during the middle of the scene, the actor's scaling adjustment won't be corrected automatically.

I also fixed the collisions problem at scene start, but I never released it to the public.  Kinky and I have both tested it.  I've been using it for so long, I actually forgot there was a collisions problem until Kinky reminded me.  Long story short, it stops alignment issues resulting from collisions between scene start and actor positioning completion.  I'll show you what I did in a PM.

Jerok found an infinite loop bug that was discussed in the OSA thread maybe a week ago.  It can result in runaway log spam.  We fixed it in our own games, but never released anything to the public.  You'll want to take a look in that thread.

jusr curious did the 3some anims are implented (i mean activated) in this beta ?

you dont have to apologies for have a real life you know :P

thanks , going to testASAP and report bugs (if they are not already reported by else)

"Duel Wield" is probably what you looking for.

As a heads up. I have to go away this weekend but when I'll be back on Monday and start back on this project. Any issues that come up I"ll start fixing then. If anyone is around and could give me the green light that I at least packed things right etc it would help since I only have a few hours left if something critical is wrong to fix before I'm gone for a few days.

Welcome back CEO. I hope you had at least a relaxing break from modding.

Forgive me for asking but do these need a new game or safe to install mid game?

Ty Rayvan, I don't think it will need a clean save. (Can't say for sure but the new versioning system should theoretically never need it)

jusr curious did the 3some anims are implented (i mean activated) in this beta ?

you dont have to apologies for have a real life you know :P

thanks , going to testASAP and report bugs (if they are not already reported by else)

Yes as Khyan said Dual Wield has some of my first 3 way scenes. If you go to the standing "Wuvvy" scene you'll see a new tab/tog signet option thing show up at the bottom left of the screen which has options to invite people, you can select someone around to have them enter the scene.

In zones without proper nav meshes a crash happens sometimes when inviting a third actor, not sure how to fix it yet. I recall it not always working because of this so if it's giving you trouble you can try to set up the 3 way in an alternate way and it will most likely work. For example you can set up a 3way if the player is in the scene but you can also set it up so the player, as an observer or inspector, can join into the scene.