@Yuni, I originally posted this in the Adult mods section... one of the moderators changed it...

This should -probably- not be in the 'regular mods' section if it has to do with nudity and has naked pics slapped all over it.

@Ankaridan Not sure how to make an MCM menu... sounds complicated, but I might as well try to learn?
But it seems like dealing more/less damage when naked or being easier/harder to detect when aroused is based on each person's personal gameplay...

I might consider making two different perks so people can choose one or the other

ex. you are harder to detect when aroused vs. you are easier to detect when aroused

for immersion purposes, easier to detect sounds more "immersive"

Good, good. ANY sex perk is good cos we don't have any.
Are you thinking to integrate this with sexlab too?

Would be cool.

(Example having sex with a merchant reducing prices.)
After x sex act the next perk is became selectable.
Having oral sex x times----》 honeyed tongue bonus to speechcraft. Or bonus to prices.
Having vaginal sex x times-----》Bonus stamina. (Or something like that.)
Having sex with a particular animal (different perks for each animal. Sex 3 times. Animal whisperer. Particular type animal become neutral.
Sex 7 times. Animal becomes ally.
Or you could do with chances. Like 7% chance each time that the perk become available to choose)

Bounty sex: if perk selected bounty hunters can be satisfied with sex instead of money.

Juat a few ideas if you interested.

Also in agreement with the idea of an MCM (or skse plugin?) to fine tune numbers to individual preferances.

If not the above idea to rely on the Sex Levels in sexlab, I would suggest further integrating all of the perks into the arousal system, like you did with Aroused Mage and Seduction perks - I think those are two are among the better perks.

Just as a copy-paste theorycraft, 

• When naked, male attackers deal 10% less damage to you (>25 arousal)
  • When naked, male attackers (not creatures) have a 10% chance to miss their attacks against you (>50 arousal)

• When naked, you move in complete silence (>25 arousal)
  • You are 10% harder to detect when naked for every 25 Arousal

Anyways, failing that, a perk type system has long been on my wishlist. I would cast my vote for Other: (Requiem). 

Regardless, huge appreciation and thanks for the time and effort spent taking us this far.

i made this for myself to Play with some months ago. my perk tree changes aimed to the additional possibilities sexmods add to the game.

basically tdf Prostitution and Maria eden stand in the Focus. Random Attack, Prison overhaul, animal mansion, mias lair can be affected too.

speechcraft perktree adds sex functions but remains without changes in the original. Illusion perktree was transformed completely.

first we have to take the Money out of the game, so the Player really Needs Prostitution:

- no nonmagic weapons and armor drop on killed enemies

- no selfcrafted items can be sold

- trainers are necessary to place a perk in the place, for a price like a training session

you will see your empty pockets

now we set the menues in sexlab and tdf Prostitution:

-tdf settings : gold earned modifcator  0.5

disposition off

guard interaction on

oral probability 1

vaginal probability off

anal probability off

Client arousal 20

Clients for perk  10  (this is a little secret)

sexlab Settings: creature Animation off

foreplay off

all animations off except AP Handjob, P Boobjob NSAP Custom Facial

note that tdf and Maria eden both use a Price System in five steps  ( very low, low, average, high, very high) the whore starts with pc (priceclass) 1 for all sort of sex

additional Trainers : Sigrid in Riverwood Restoration 50

Camilla in Riverwood Illusion 75

Illusion spellbooks are renamed: novice one spell Oralsex ed1, another spell vaginalsex ed1, another spell Analsex ed1

apprentice one spell Oralsex ed2, another spell vaginalsex ed2, etcetc.

if you buy or find such a sexbook and learn the spell you can activated the related animations in sexlab. These are :

mobice AP, apremtice no author named animations Adept arrok zyn blenght  expert 3j dj 4d master leito and the rest of it

Prostitution ranks : 1 rank per 50 clients

a daily Stamina System Limits the amount of sexacts per day. the numbers raise with the Prostitution rank. starts with 4 per day, then 5, 6, 7 and 8.

the apropriate Illusion rank doubles this number, and  a skooma doubles this too

the Prostitution rank also shows, where the whore can pratice her Job. rank1 street and dens, 2 houses and guilds, 3 taverns and temples, 4 Clubs and brothels, 5 jarls court and daedra ( mias lair) for each 50 Clients above the master, one more jarl can be served.  each jarl raises the Gold modificator for 0.1, max 0.5 (so you need only 5 jarls)

if catched from the daedra, the Gold earned modifcator raises 0.5, Maria eden succubus mode must be used and the whore gets a schlong (sos equipable) !

perktree speechcraft additions : haggling : each one raises tdf gold modificator for 0.1

allure : tfg Disposition on

merchant:  tdf oral, vaginal and anal probabilities can be set free

Investor : an Investor pays gangbangs nefore it starts (for gangbangs i use the mod random attack sex)

fence : perverted sex allowed at the invested place (Maria eden animal, pissing and whipping sex )

master Trader : each trafer pays Maximum Price for sex (very high)

bribery tdf guars interaction off

Persuasion : wishes (Maria eden offerings) can be offered free

intimidation : multiple wishes possible

Illusion perktree  : ranks half the daily Stamina needed ( so with novice you can have 8 instead of 4 Clients per day).

20 dual casting : foreplay  sexlab foreplay on, vaginal and Analsex pc (priceclass +1)

20 hypnotic gaze : Masturbation enabled, pc +1, max3, necessary for tdf follower training

30 animage : Lesbian sexenabled, necessary for tdf follower training

50 aspect of Terror : tdf Dance enabled, Clients will Approach afterwards with wishes (Maria eden)

70 rage : Gangbang (random atack sex ) payed per Client pc1. with speech perk Investor payed by the innkeeper pc5, Gold modif 5.9

90 master of the mind : Lifeshow  animal, pissing and whipping sex open in public

30 new perk : fisting : Analsex pc +1

50 quiet casting : threesome enabled: double Stamina used

70 kindred mage : animal sex pc4 sexlab creature anmations on

80 new perk : Pissing (Maria Eden) enablöed  pc4

90 new perk : Whipping (Maria Eden) enabled, double Stamina used, pc5

100 new perk : BDSM` Gangbang  (Prison Overhaul) enabled)  1x per week

this is not a perfect discritpion. it is just to let you see the possibilities of the perktrees. Here they create a perfect Prostitution sex game.

i attach the perktrees in german language, sorry i did not made them in english. . and tdfs patch Client for perk in english.

i am not allowed to attach the german strings and inofficial patch with the renamed spellbooks, sorry.

Prostitution Talente.esp

MR Amulet Tracking and Perk Points Option Patch.rar

@magicrealm, seems like a pretty massive overhaul you made there...

I guess to each his own :)

hopefully people will be able to make good use of yours

I was aiming for a more general one that can be used in any common playthrough (i actually like playing the game)

so I'd prefer not to be fully dependent on prostitution... although I did enjoy using Deviously Cursed Loot's Solicitation in order to make some quick and easy money when trying to pay for an inn which costed over 100 gold (using Immersive Inns and Taverns)

i made this for myself to Play with some months ago. my perk tree changes aimed to the additional possibilities sexmods add to the game.

basically tdf Prostitution and Maria eden stand in the Focus. Random Attack, Prison overhaul, animal mansion, mias lair can be affected too.

speechcraft perktree adds sex functions but remains without changes in the original. Illusion perktree was transformed completely.

first we have to take the Money out of the game, so the Player really Needs Prostitution:

- no nonmagic weapons and armor drop on killed enemies

- no selfcrafted items can be sold

- trainers are necessary to place a perk in the place, for a price like a training session

you will see your empty pockets

now we set the menues in sexlab and tdf Prostitution:

-tdf settings : gold earned modifcator  0.5

disposition off

guard interaction on

oral probability 1

vaginal probability off

anal probability off

Client arousal 20

Clients for perk  10  (this is a little secret)

sexlab Settings: creature Animation off

foreplay off

all animations off except AP Handjob, P Boobjob NSAP Custom Facial

note that tdf and Maria eden both use a Price System in five steps  ( very low, low, average, high, very high) the whore starts with pc (priceclass) 1 for all sort of sex

additional Trainers : Sigrid in Riverwood Restoration 50

Camilla in Riverwood Illusion 75

Illusion spellbooks are renamed: novice one spell Oralsex ed1, another spell vaginalsex ed1, another spell Analsex ed1

apprentice one spell Oralsex ed2, another spell vaginalsex ed2, etcetc.

if you buy or find such a sexbook and learn the spell you can activated the related animations in sexlab. These are :

mobice AP, apremtice no author named animations Adept arrok zyn blenght  expert 3j dj 4d master leito and the rest of it

Prostitution ranks : 1 rank per 50 clients

a daily Stamina System Limits the amount of sexacts per day. the numbers raise with the Prostitution rank. starts with 4 per day, then 5, 6, 7 and 8.

the apropriate Illusion rank doubles this number, and  a skooma doubles this too

the Prostitution rank also shows, where the whore can pratice her Job. rank1 street and dens, 2 houses and guilds, 3 taverns and temples, 4 Clubs and brothels, 5 jarls court and daedra ( mias lair) for each 50 Clients above the master, one more jarl can be served.  each jarl raises the Gold modificator for 0.1, max 0.5 (so you need only 5 jarls)

if catched from the daedra, the Gold earned modifcator raises 0.5, Maria eden succubus mode must be used and the whore gets a schlong (sos equipable) !

perktree speechcraft additions : haggling : each one raises tdf gold modificator for 0.1

allure : tfg Disposition on

merchant:  tdf oral, vaginal and anal probabilities can be set free

Investor : an Investor pays gangbangs nefore it starts (for gangbangs i use the mod random attack sex)

fence : perverted sex allowed at the invested place (Maria eden animal, pissing and whipping sex )

master Trader : each trafer pays Maximum Price for sex (very high)

bribery tdf guars interaction off

Persuasion : wishes (Maria eden offerings) can be offered free

intimidation : multiple wishes possible

Illusion perktree  : ranks half the daily Stamina needed ( so with novice you can have 8 instead of 4 Clients per day).

20 dual casting : foreplay  sexlab foreplay on, vaginal and Analsex pc (priceclass +1)

20 hypnotic gaze : Masturbation enabled, pc +1, max3, necessary for tdf follower training

30 animage : Lesbian sexenabled, necessary for tdf follower training

50 aspect of Terror : tdf Dance enabled, Clients will Approach afterwards with wishes (Maria eden)

70 rage : Gangbang (random atack sex ) payed per Client pc1. with speech perk Investor payed by the innkeeper pc5, Gold modif 5.9

90 master of the mind : Lifeshow  animal, pissing and whipping sex open in public

30 new perk : fisting : Analsex pc +1

50 quiet casting : threesome enabled: double Stamina used

70 kindred mage : animal sex pc4 sexlab creature anmations on

80 new perk : Pissing (Maria Eden) enablöed  pc4

90 new perk : Whipping (Maria Eden) enabled, double Stamina used, pc5

100 new perk : BDSM` Gangbang  (Prison Overhaul) enabled)  1x per week

this is not a perfect discritpion. it is just to let you see the possibilities of the perktrees. Here they create a perfect Prostitution sex game.

i attach the perktrees in german language, sorry i did not made them in english. . and tdfs patch Client for perk in english.

i am not allowed to attach the german strings and inofficial patch with the renamed spellbooks, sorry.

@Ankaridan Not sure how to make an MCM menu... sounds complicated, but I might as well try to learn?

But it seems like dealing more/less damage when naked or being easier/harder to detect when aroused is based on each person's personal gameplay...

You know what, I'm actually kinda bored and work is slow. I'm gonna play around with this a little and see for myself. I've never even made a mod before, so you're well ahead of me, but at the very least it gives me a better perspective / depth of work my suggestion entails. 

Oh yeah! I used this for getting ideas on it and figuring out how to create the mods

But those perks were much more... passive and didn't seem as fun to work with (very similar to vanilla game where you just get the perk and have a bunch of passive bonuses)

What I'm aiming to create is a more dynamic gameplay through changing arousal levels or getting specifically for sneaking/bartering

Or if you're facing against a bunch of men, you can quickly strip and distract them to gain an advantage in the middle of battle!

I'm also playing with Break Undies Plus, so while being hit, you end up losing your clothes. I think it works in the way that you're considered naked when your clothes are removed in this way

So as you're being hit, your defenses can increase by distracting enemies with your body

I've been using 'streaker perks' for a long time. You might want to look at it for ideas.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17496-streakerperks/

I would very much like a BU effect, but that seems to have only limited armor that it works on.

So, I use two other mods to degrade/strip armor which work on any armor, whether vanilla or not.

Loot and degradation will make armor break and destroy it to component pieces

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677/?

You can set the rate at which armor (and weapons) degrade.

Sky stripper to remove armor to inventory, but not destroy it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29643/?

I sometimes use the ability on others, but usually just set "I am stripper"

1) Please don't tone any of these down.  I may be crazy but I like my video games easy.  Life is hard enough without pretending that extreme "difficulty" is fun when I'm in a fantasy realm.

2) If you do this at all, at least do them like you've done the sneaking perk - i.e. first rank is "realistic" or "balanced" while second rank is intentionally OP.  This gives people a choice.  Choices are always awesome.

Keep up the good work :)

the only downside to it being skill tree based is that it won't work with any of the other zillion mods that also modify the skill trees. found that out with Furious that the skill trees are not additive. def keep it perk based, but i been trying to come up with an idea on how to acquire the perks progressively without putting them in the skill trees. some sort of  one-off xp system that unlocks them and you can select via a uiextensions menu or something.

the only downside to it being skill tree based is that it won't work with any of the other zillion mods that also modify the skill trees. found that out with Furious that the skill trees are not additive. def keep it perk based, but i been trying to come up with an idea on how to acquire the perks progressively without putting them in the skill trees. some sort of  one-off xp system that unlocks them and you can select via a uiextensions menu or something.

An mcm menu type set up may be needed. Maybe something similar to sexlab leveling? Also I current use Socialize Perktree, I noticed that it doesn't matter what perk mod i use with it because it just overwrites the speechcraft tree completely. This would also work but you would need to consolidate all the perks in one tree. This would make compatibility much easier with other perk mods.

This would be so much easier if the perk trees weren't hard coded into the game.

MCM would be a bad way to do that. It's not interactive enough. There are multiple better ways (all of which can be done via an optional addon without altering what you have already done) via things like UI Extensions which has list/tree and wheel menus. Some mods like Vampire Thirst even managed to do it with the generic dialogs already built in. Even those would be less clunky than doing it with MCM.

With any perktree mod, whichever one is lowest on the load order will overwrite any previous modifications. Even if it's a massive overhaul such as PerkMa or Ordinator.

I've seen such mods that use a leveling system that provides skill/spell bonuses such as Forgotten Magic

But I like using perks for this, just because it's permanent

An mcm menu type set up may be needed. Maybe something similar to sexlab leveling? Also I current use Socialize Perktree, I noticed that it doesn't matter what perk mod i use with it because it just overwrites the speechcraft tree completely. This would also work but you would need to consolidate all the perks in one tree. This would make compatibility much easier with other perk mods.

This would be so much easier if the perk trees weren't hard coded into the game.

After i finish SGO3 i plan to implement the non skill tree addition for Furious. if this mod is still going strong by then (probably like, a month or one and a half) i'd be willing to apply what i learned via Furious to make an optional addon for the perks without skill trees for this mod too.

the reason i am so interested is because furious uses skill trees as well, and, i want to use both at the same time. and since furious is mine, i want to use my skill tree. i have to make the option for furious though because people are wanting to use furious with things like perma. the result is, science will get done and it will be glorious.

I like SPERG, you can salvage armor and weapons for mats.  Also in the alteration tree at skill lvl 40 there is a perk that makes armor spells perma cast and 4 times as effective if you wear no "armor".

Skyrim Redone also has salvaging. You need a perk for it, which isn't too hard to get, which lets you melt down any gear into ingots, as long as you have the corresponding material crafting perk. (Elvish crafting, ebony crafting, etc.)

Yeah I tried using this mod..

Couldn't really figure out how to get the skill tree to come up...

Might be because I have a ton of other mods going on as well that's messing it up..

(I run approximately 250 mods at a time...)

Maybee you can change this mod in a naked tree and make your perks in the same tree. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29273/?

In the game you have two new spells one is to get this tree come up when you have a perk point to spend. Try to use this spell when you have a perk point to spend. This was working for me.

I really like this mod, and i have a few suggestions which could make this mod go from great to awesome:

What would make this mod great is creating the possibility to end a fight without killing. Add spells, or effects that makes the targets more aroused. After a while they would be to aroused to continue fighting, which would allow for follow-up scenes a.k.a. sex scenes maybe? ^^

Ways i think could be implemented with perks are the following:

Unarmed perk, Sensational Touch:

The dragonborn has become skilled enough to increase the opponents arousal simple by touching them. Increases arousal with every "attack".

Alteration perk, Boiling veins:

Increases sensitivity of private areas, opponent will become more aroused over time. Simple by the fabric of their own clothing touching their bodies, and the gentle wind touching all the right places. ;)

Conjuration Perk, Infatuating Aura:

Your beauty is beyond anyones imagination and leaves everyone more aroused simply by being in your presence.

I could think of some more, which would make this my dream mod. But it will be harder to implements:

For the alteration tree:

Alter the bodies of your victims. Make their breasts, butt, penis, lips bigger/smaller and  more/less sensitive.

Illusion:

Lower inhibitions of your opponents, change them into cum addicted sluts or let them walk around with boners all day. Making them more susceptible to your other spells.

Alchemy:

Create bottles with cum / breast milk to increase arousal of yourself or your opponents. Could work great in combination with illusion.

I think my descriptions above are still a bit crude. But if worked on this could potentially allow for a more "interesting"  <- read perverted combat system with lots of new possibilites, and possibly compatiblity with other mods on loverslab. I think it would make the potential of this mod limitless. :P :P :P