View File

Abandoning this mod and Skyrim. Anyone is free to take it up.

What's new (8/25/2015):

• Currently testing Perkus Maximus
  • Added Alteration Perk
  • Added Marksman Perk
  • Added super levels

8/27/2015: Needed to hotfix v3

Hello everyone! This is my first public mod, so helpful criticism and suggestions are appreciated!
The goal is to make the game more friendly for naked characters. I know a lot of other mods have already done this, however the major difference is that I'm trying to incorporate Sexlab Aroused Integration.
Note: When I say "Naked" or "Nude", it refers to Sexlab Aroused having checked that the clothing is considered "skimpy" or "naked".
All of these perks are meant to be played on female characters. I don't know if I'll make it compatible for males because I don't really have an interest in playing a male character.

If you have any suggestions for more perks to add, I'll do the best I can. I'm not very good at scripting anything, but I'm working on figuring it out eventually. I do have basic programming knowledge using C++, so it shouldn't be TOO difficult? Maybe... haha

I haven't done too much testing yet, and I'm still working on it slowly but here's what I have so far:

Destruction Tree:
Aroused Mage (Level 1/2/3)

• Reduces ALL spell costs as Arousal level increases with a bonus decrease at Arousal of 100.
  • Decreases spell costs at Arousal level 50, 75, and 100
  • Increases magnitude of all spells at Arousal level 100
  • Nudity not required
  • Increasing perk level will decrease spell costs and increase spell magnitudes

Blocking Tree:
Naughty Thoughts

• When naked, male attackers (not creatures) have a 10% chance to miss their attacks against you
  • When naked, male attackers deal 10% less damage to you
  • When FULLY naked (no armor/clothing), you take 5% extra damage

Sneak Tree:
Sexy Sneaking (Level 1/2)

• When naked, you move in complete silence
  • Level 1: You are 30% harder to detect when naked
  • Level 2: You are also nearly impossible to detect (increases sneak skill by 500) - this will be OP, if you don't want it don't get it

Speechcraft Tree:
Seduction (Upgraded from Allure)

• When buying/selling to men, your arousal level will decrease the cost of buying and increase your selling prices.
  • Changes at Arousal level 50/75/100 for buying prices of 90%/80%/70% and selling prices of 110%/125%/150%
  • When your character is at least Arousal level 75, IF the shopkeeper is at least aroused to level 75, all items are free

(NEW) - Super level
Entrance

• Requires Seduction & Speechcraft level 75
  • Buy items for free
  • sell items for 2x as much
  • Must be targeting males
  • MUST be naked/skimpy
  • It's broken, yes.. I know

Pickpocket Tree:
Sensual Touch

• Pickpocketing men is easier by 50%
  • Allows you to take their equipped items (including essentials, this can break the game, but I'm okay with that for my gameplays)

(NEW) - Super level
Stimulating Touch

• Requires Sensual Touch & Pickpocket level 50
  • Makes pickpocketing men 5000% easier.... yes it's gamebreaking, don't want it? Don't get it -ez-

Restoration Tree:
Skin Absorbtion

• Mana is in the air right? you gain 200% magicka recovery while FULLY naked (no clothing or armor)

Alteration Tree: (NEW)
Truly Skimpy

• Skimpy clothes cover nothing, so why should they weigh anything?
  • Equipped skimpy clothes weigh nothing
  • **Currently there's a bug (I screwed up somehow) making ALL equipped clothes weigh nothing. I MAY or may not fix this... But I like having this perk for my regular playthroughs

Marksman Tree: (REMOVED) - couldn't figure it out XD, might try again later
Nimble Fingers

• In skimpy clothes, you shoot 25% faster

IN PROGRESS:

• Testing for patching a perk overhaul (see if I like the perk overhaul)
  • Movement speed perk
  • Calming perk (seems unlikely...)
  • One-handed/Two-handed perks (maybe stamina regen for one-handed and increased damage for two-handed?)

Requirements:
SexLab Aroused Redux and all it's requirements: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux/

Installation (I don't even know if this is necessary):
1. Download & install SexLab Aroused Redux
2. Download this file
3. Install with your preferred Skyrim Mod installer
4. Enjoy because it's really easy to install!

Last Updated: 08/27/2015
Initial Upload: 08/19/2015
Original preparation post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51136-skimpynudearoused-perk-tree-preparation/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible

Changelog:

v0.03b Alpha
-Hotfix
-Removed Archery tree
-Changed super level for speechcraft

v0.03Alpha
Added Alteration Tree
Readded Speechcraft Tree
Added Marksman Tree
Added Super Levels for speechcraft and pickpocketing

v0.02Alpha
Reduced most values. 
Aroused Mage:
-bonuses reduced by half

Naughty Thoughts:
- miss chance reduced to 10% from 25%
-damage reduction from males changed to 10%
-added: take an extra 5% damage when not wearing ANY clothing

Sexy Sneaking:
-Level 1 will only improve sneaking by 30% + silence
-Level 2 will give perfect sneaking (+500)

Speechcraft left alone for now

Added Pickpocket Tree - Sensual Touch
Added Restoration Tree - Skin Absorbtion

This sounds like a really fun idea!

My own personal suggestion would be to tone down the bonuses significantly, so that there is a good bonus to being naked or in skimpy clothes, but not completely nullify the challenge of the game. Some of us do still actually play Skyrim after all! ^_^

I like the idea of nudity + increased arousal giving an elevating bonus to various things and think, with some tweaking, this could add a lot've sexy flavor to a Skyrim play-through.

That's effectively 65% resistance not sure if it is physical only or magic also. Also only works against male and not female and creatures. Divide it back up against 50/50 split of humanoid that's 32.5% resistance.

Full set of iron with shield gives about 25% at starting level stat without perks.

Vanilla cap is 80% for physical, 85% for magic, and 98% with individual fire/ice/shock.

I was thinking about having a full tree dedicated to SL (naked/sexy branch, slave/BDSM branch, etc), but that is more complicated to do, I like your approach.

Atm I'm using SL Leveling and PSQ, so I won't add more boosts to the character by installing this too, but it is definitely a good mod, I'll try it in another playthrough.

Hi ! :)

I like the idea of this mod and i think i'll try it in my next game (i don't like adding mods during the game, just before starting it :P )

A few suggestion in case you want and can implement them ;)

1) since many people complain about your perks being too strong and not selecting them would make your mod useless, how about making more perks each with a lesser power ? So people could take some of them and ignore the OP ones... You might even make them configurable in MCM so everybody could use them as they prefer :)

2) instead of having your perk affect just men, how about taking in consideration gender preferences ? I mean, however hot and naked i am, i won't impress that much gay men... On the other hand, i might have a good impact on lesbian women... Don't you agree ?

3) how about (maybe in future, when you're more confortable with modding) instead of having your perks distributed in several different trees, creating a new "nakedness" tree where you have all these perks ? You might earn skill in nakedness (or nudity if you prefer) by doing things while naked... Such as... Staying naked, fighting naked, bartering naked, and so on...

Ok, that's all, at least at the moment :) i'm not a modder, so i don' know if what i suggest is possible or a nonsense... So, in the latter case, please be patient ;)

Thaks anyway for sharing your mod, if there weren't you modders, people like me who have no idea about how things work couldn't have all the fun we have thanks to you smarter guys ;)

Good, good. ANY sex perk is good cos we don't have any.

Are you thinking to integrate this with sexlab too?

Would be cool.

(Example having sex with a merchant reducing prices.)

After x sex act the next perk is became selectable.

Having oral sex x times----》 honeyed tongue bonus to speechcraft. Or bonus to prices.

Having vaginal sex x times-----》Bonus stamina. (Or something like that.)

Having sex with a particular animal (different perks for each animal. Sex 3 times. Animal whisperer. Particular type animal become neutral.

Sex 7 times. Animal becomes ally.

Or you could do with chances. Like 7% chance each time that the perk become available to choose)

Bounty sex: if perk selected bounty hunters can be satisfied with sex instead of money.

Juat a few ideas if you interested.

Hi thanks for your input

I've been working slowly to make them into lesser powers, I might split them up into a few different powers as well.

I was thinking of having them affect gender preferences, it's a possibility that I might work on.

And... I don't really know how to add a completely new perk tree to skyrim... I'd have to go learn how to do that

Hi ! :)

I like the idea of this mod and i think i'll try it in my next game (i don't like adding mods during the game, just before starting it :P )

A few suggestion in case you want and can implement them ;)

1) since many people complain about your perks being too strong and not selecting them would make your mod useless, how about making more perks each with a lesser power ? So people could take some of them and ignore the OP ones... You might even make them configurable in MCM so everybody could use them as they prefer :)

2) instead of having your perk affect just men, how about taking in consideration gender preferences ? I mean, however hot and naked i am, i won't impress that much gay men... On the other hand, i might have a good impact on lesbian women... Don't you agree ?

3) how about (maybe in future, when you're more confortable with modding) instead of having your perks distributed in several different trees, creating a new "nakedness" tree where you have all these perks ? You might earn skill in nakedness (or nudity if you prefer) by doing things while naked... Such as... Staying naked, fighting naked, bartering naked, and so on...

Ok, that's all, at least at the moment :) i'm not a modder, so i don' know if what i suggest is possible or a nonsense... So, in the latter case, please be patient ;)

Thaks anyway for sharing your mod, if there weren't you modders, people like me who have no idea about how things work couldn't have all the fun we have thanks to you smarter guys ;)

I was actually thinking the same thing...

It'd be great if that worked haha... but I'm not exactly sure how SexLab keeps track of those things

It feels like a lot of that is scripted... something I really can't seem to get to work =/

Would be cool.

Having oral sex x times----》 honeyed tongue bonus to speechcraft. Or bonus to prices.
Having sex with a particular animal (different perks for each animal. Sex 3 times. Animal whisperer. Particular type animal become neutral.
Or you could do with chances. Like 7% chance each time that the perk become available to choose)

Bounty sex: if perk selected bounty hunters can be satisfied with sex instead of money.

Question.

Will this work alongside mods that already change (extensively) the perks and trees.

example: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10037/?

I have found that ACE is essential for my game but these look amazing\essential as well.

Probably not... You can play around with the load order and see if it works out, but it's unlikely

This affects vanilla trees more-so...

If you REALLY want...? I might be able to make a compatibility patch for it?

but it's a lot of extra work for me... I don't really use those additional perk trees

Question.

Will this work alongside mods that already change (extensively) the perks and trees.

example: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10037/?

I have found that ACE is essential for my game but these look amazing\essential as well.

Probably not... You can play around with the load order and see if it works out, but it's unlikely

This affects vanilla trees more-so...

If you REALLY want...? I might be able to make a compatibility patch for it?

but it's a lot of extra work for me... I don't really use those additional perk trees

Honestly I would love a patch.

But at the same time I am not so selfish as to request a patch that would likely be used by me alone or very few.

The decision is yours and I will not be upset if you decide not to do a patch.

I might do it for one of the more popular perk tree mods

But this will probably on my next playthrough... could be a few days/weeks

Reason is because I used the vanilla perk trees to build it off of... if I did it with PerkMax or something I'd need to build off of their perk trees, and I've never used their trees before so I don't know how it works

Is there any chance of a version that is compatible with the Skyrim Redone or Perkus Maximus perk trees by T3nd0 (linked below)?  The current version seems to revert the effected perk tree to the original and then adds the new perks.  Otherwise, looks good.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59849/?

I might do it for one of the more popular perk tree mods

But this will probably on my next playthrough... could be a few days/weeks

Reason is because I used the vanilla perk trees to build it off of... if I did it with PerkMax or something I'd need to build off of their perk trees, and I've never used their trees before so I don't know how it works

Is there any chance of a version that is compatible with the Skyrim Redone or Perkus Maximus perk trees by T3nd0 (linked below)?  The current version seems to revert the effected perk tree to the original and then adds the new perks.  Otherwise, looks good.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59849/?

I'll definitely follow this mod.  I like this idea quite a bit and look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Fun idea, I'm trying it with my current character.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but maybe small boosts to Fire resist from Smithing, Frost from Alchemy (plants from a cold province and testing poisons) and Shock resist from Enchanting (constant exposure to raw magicka) but only while nude maybe?  Kind of a random thought but figured I'd share it.  

Good work so far and good luck!

Sounds good! I'll keep this in mind

I was wondering how I could implement things like that

Fun idea, I'm trying it with my current character.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but maybe small boosts to Fire resist from Smithing, Frost from Alchemy (plants from a cold province and testing poisons) and Shock resist from Enchanting (constant exposure to raw magicka) but only while nude maybe?  Kind of a random thought but figured I'd share it.  

Good work so far and good luck!

Would be cool.

Also in agreement with the idea of an MCM (or skse plugin?) to fine tune numbers to individual preferances.

If not the above idea to rely on the Sex Levels in sexlab, I would suggest further integrating all of the perks into the arousal system, like you did with Aroused Mage and Seduction perks - I think those are two are among the better perks.

Just as a copy-paste theorycraft, 

• When naked, male attackers deal 10% less damage to you (>25 arousal)
  • When naked, male attackers (not creatures) have a 10% chance to miss their attacks against you (>50 arousal)

• When naked, you move in complete silence (>25 arousal)
  • You are 10% harder to detect when naked for every 25 Arousal

Anyways, failing that, a perk type system has long been on my wishlist. I would cast my vote for Other: (Requiem). 

Regardless, huge appreciation and thanks for the time and effort spent taking us this far.