Dead Actor, Stop Sex...

Demonwise

So here is a question for all the New Vegas modding gurus. In Skyrim, or maybe it was Oblivion, I forget which one, during sex if one of the actors died then the animation would stop and sex would cease. Is there a mod or any other way to make it possible for that to also be done in New Vegas. As it is now if sex has engaged and an actor dies then that actor stops their part of the animation but continues to be a part of the sex act and in some cases you are left with some disgusting results. Like in one instance a raider was having sex with one of my followers and his head was shot. What I was left with was having to watch a stationary body with head gore and giblets having 'sex' with my follower. Not the most desirable thing for me. Frankly it kills the mood too.

So here is a question for all the New Vegas modding gurus. In Skyrim, or maybe it was Oblivion, I forget which one, during sex if one of the actors died then the animation would stop and sex would cease. Is there a mod or any other way to make it possible for that to also be done in New Vegas. As it is now if sex has engaged and an actor dies then that actor stops their part of the animation but continues to be a part of the sex act and in some cases you are left with some disgusting results. Like in one instance a raider was having sex with one of my followers and his head was shot. What I was left with was having to watch a stationary body with head gore and giblets having 'sex' with my follower. Not the most desirable thing for me. Frankly it kills the mood too.

Nice.... Fallout New Vegas always have something funny.

On Topic: For me it always stops the sex scene 5-10 seconds after the actor dies instead of instantly, maybe wait a bit and see , but if the scene isnt stopped then maybe the script is lagging too much.

Archived