[WIP] Shezzarine: The Fate Of Tamriel

I wish you luck doing this project.  It's a wonderful idea. Onmund is a good choice. He has an interesting backstory that you could really flesh out.

If your taking suggestions on possible future suitors, I would like Ghorbash. I love his history and personality.

I wish you luck doing this project.  It's a wonderful idea. Onmund is a good choice. He has an interesting backstory that you could really flesh out.

If your taking suggestions on possible future suitors, I would like Ghorbash. I love his history and personality.

I had plans about him (and almost every male followers save the housecarls and mercenaries, except Calder and Marcurio). He will run into a feud with Burguk in the middle of the story, and PC's decision will have impacts, just like how the PC would influence Onmund in his story.

I'm pretty sure that he will eventually be made, but Ghorbash won't be one of the very first suitors (at least the first 3). The only reason I can tell you is - that's the plan.

Demo is on.

This is the very first part of the Onmund romance/friendship storyline, which is about 1/5 of the story. In the demo, you will know the basic concepts of the mod, but it's not everything we'll be doing (say, quests that require "doing and killing something").

Please also note that this mod is NOT to be used in a serious save (playthrough). Its purposes are to show players what this mod's concepts are, and to attract voice actors/actresses to help in this project. The content in the demo might change in the future, so what you see in the demo might not be the "real" story.

This is an unfinished mod, and is supposed to be used in a separate test save. We hold no responsibility for breaking anyone's playthrough. Be sure to uninstall it after you finish the demo.

And to clarify, there's NO sex and romance in the demo, just friendship. You'll become intimate with Onmund in the middle of the story.

Lastly, all the dialogues are currently unvoiced, so it's strongly advised to use Fuz Ro D-oh while playing the demo. We're still looking for voice actors and actresses.

Oooh yay I'll test it when I get home.

Edit: Tested it (and I feel it's too soon to make a new post XD) I love it. I kind of wish there were more choices than nice or douche but I figure that's something that's gonna occur since this was just a demo. But otherwise liking very much what I saw. :D

Demo 2 will be on soon, with world event comments and interactions. Then we'll possibly proceed to making the real product.

Good news is that I've found voice actors and voice actress to voice act some characters, but we still don't have the voice actor for Onmund.

One of the reasons I don't enjoy SRM is that Bishop is really mean and ignorant to everything except his damn wolf. I'd rather romance his wolf than him. lol And I wouldn't stab him, but instead I'd burn him alive using fireball and throw him into the Sea of Ghosts.

Funny because I like Bishops cheeky attitude. He kinda reminds me of my RL boyfriend which is still a bit meaner and thats why I love him lolol

Shouldn't find such problem in my stories, I don't like making protagonists that are ignorant and mean. But the protagonists can be truly evil that they would see the world burn, rather than merely kicking old ladies or tricking the guards.

Just give them fire! *_*

One of the reasons I don't enjoy SRM is that Bishop is really mean and ignorant to everything except his damn wolf. I'd rather romance his wolf than him. lol And I wouldn't stab him, but instead I'd burn him alive using fireball and throw him into the Sea of Ghosts.

Funny because I like Bishops cheeky attitude. He kinda reminds me of my RL boyfriend which is still a bit meaner and thats why I love him lolol 

I'm sure your boyfriend isn't ignorant and arrogant to "everything"...... Bishop showed a degree of selfishness too.

I'm sure your boyfriend isn't ignorant and arrogant to "everything"...... Bishop showed a degree of selfishness too.

Oh well, he can be really rough because he likes to make me mad. He is a real life troll I guess xD

And yeah, he is selfish too and is rude to everyone who doesnt belong to his family. But everyone he cares about is holy to him. Anyways, that is the kind of guy he is. And he would never seriously do something what I dont like. So I guess I am lucky that I got a place in his heart :)

I grabbed the demo yesterday night and got a chance to test it today and i'm thoroughly impressed in the quality of  the dialogue , i'm confident this mod will be really successful if complemented with quality voice acting and some facial enhancements for Onmund and any other potential partner .

By contrast i tried  the skyrim romance mod recently (because i was unaware of it's existence)  

and deeply hated Bishop after like 2 lines of dialogue but what really frustrated me was that the mod forced me to act like some submissive bit*h , me! The DRAGONBORN!!!!!

I'll never understand why most some girls like jerks and douche-bags..... like if someone was so mean to me IRL i'd tear the sky on their heads.

Needless to say Bishop never found his wolf (nor his head) :dodgy:

I think it's important for this type of mod to offer many different dialogue responses from the dragonborn (nice/mean/sarcastic/flirty...) it'll help the player personalize their experience.

I grabbed the demo yesterday night and got a chance to test it today and i'm thoroughly impressed in the quality of  the dialogue , i'm confident this mod will be really successful if complemented with quality voice acting and some facial enhancements for Onmund and any other potential partner .

By contrast i tried  the skyrim romance mod recently (because i was unaware of it's existence)  

and deeply hated Bishop after like 2 lines of dialogue but what really frustrated me was that the mod forced me to act like some submissive bit*h , me! The DRAGONBORN!!!!!

I'll never understand why most some girls like jerks and douche-bags..... like if someone was so mean to me IRL i'd tear the sky on their heads.

I think it's important for this type of mod to offer many different dialogue responses from the dragonborn (nice/mean/sarcastic/flirty...) it'll help the player personalize their experience.

Thank you. I'm sure you'll experience more in demo 2.

As for facial enhancement, I know 2 on Nexus, one is Males of Skyrim, another enhances all characters in the college, but I forgot its name. Both did pretty well.

Oh topic voice acting, in case that you are really desperate to find female voice actors, I could offer help. But I never voice acted anything and have no idea how to record that. Anyways, my mic should be good enough. But! I do have a german accent so I might only fit for a nord (if even that). My voice has a dark pitch so if I talk to people online, they often think I am a 12 year old boy. In case you need an actor for a child. Maybe for an adoptable that can interact with your characters or something. I just thought it would be an interesting experience for me to do something like that :)

Oh topic voice acting, in case that you are really desperate to find female voice actors, I could offer help. But I never voice acted anything and have no idea how to record that. Anyways, my mic should be good enough. But! I do have a german accent so I might only fit for a nord (if even that). My voice has a dark pitch so if I talk to people online, they often think I am a 12 year old boy. In case you need an actor for a child. Maybe for an adoptable that can interact with your characters or something. I just thought it would be an interesting experience for me to do something like that :)

Inboxing you right away!

As for facial enhancement, I know 2 on Nexus, one is Males of Skyrim, another enhances all characters in the college, but I forgot its name. Both did pretty well.

If you are still looking for the other facial enhancement mod,it is called The College of Winterhold-NPC Improvement.

There are a few that remodel Onmund alone(including one that packs him full of magic muscles using the Shape Atlas for Men framework) in the Companion-Other and NPC sections of the Nexus,my favorite of which being Onmund by CrimsonFairy.

If you are still looking for the other facial enhancement mod,it is called The College of Winterhold-NPC Improvement.

There are a few that remodel Onmund alone(including one that packs him full of magic muscles using the Shape Atlas for Men framework) in the Companion-Other and NPC sections of the Nexus,my favorite of which being Onmund by CrimsonFairy.

I think i like the third Onmund the most too, the first one looks way too elven and not at all nord , the second one  is hawt but not in the spirit of this mod,like who cares what he's saying when he's got dat giant booty.

The third one is just perfect for this mod , very realistic and rememberable but still attractive. 

Anyways thank you so much for the links ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Progress:

Onmund

-Doing, Finished

Main story plot 100%

Main Story dialogues 40%

College quests comments 100%

Civil War comments 85%

Main quests comments 65%

World interaction 50%

World Encounter comments 10%

Romance 5%

Facelift for Onmund and some NPCs 70%

-Not yet started, will do

Companions quests comments

Thieves Guild quests comments

Dark Brotherhood quests comments

City Quests comments

Zone creation

DLC support, including comments, new scenes and Hearthfires functions

-In plan

Compatibility with Vilja and Sofia

-Not in plan

Misc quests comments (Letter delivery, fetch random things. FUCK these kinds of quests. I won't do anything about them in this mod at all.)

Originally, I only planned to make the romance part of Onmund and add some backstory, and some dirty things, nothing more than Amorous Adventures - I never imagined that I'd be actually attempting something Vilja-sized (besides the AI and functions). I'm still surprised by myself, frankly.

With the new aim, more challenges will come through, and I believe I will be needing much assistance. I'm going to try to contact Emma and John, see if they'd like to make the mods work together. I sincerely hope that Onmund will become another legend among the Dragonborn's followers, but with my Nexus account banned, I will need to ask my roommate to upload the mod to Nexus for me when it is done, which date I can't be sure. More and more ideas come out every time I open the esp, dozens and dozens of new sweet and harsh dialogues spoken by the player and Onmund appear in my brain each time I take bath. The amount of work is massive, and I won't release the mod until it's finished and perfect.