[WIP] Shezzarine: The Fate Of Tamriel

NEWEST UPDATES ON MY TUMBLR (search Skyrim to ignore irrelevant stuff)

This mod has turned into completely something else. Romance is no longer a major part of this mod (but that doesn't mean its quality would be inferior to what was intended); the questline now focuses heavily on the player and their choices, and the dark, unknown part of Nirn's lore.

Lovecraftian element is going to play a major role in my mod.

Progress:

Onmund

-Doing, Finished

Main story plot 70%

Onmund's Main Story dialogues 40%

College quests comments 100%

Civil War comments 100%

Main quests comments 100%

World interaction 85%

World Encounter comments 40%

Romance 25%

Facelift for Onmund and some NPCs 85%

Companions quests comments 100%

Thieves Guild quests comments 100%

Dark Brotherhood quests comments 80%

-Not yet started, will do

City Quests comments

Zone creation

DLC support, including comments, new scenes and Hearthfires functions

-In plan

Compatibility with Vilja and Sofia

-Not in plan

Misc quests comments (Letter delivery, fetch random things. FUCK these kinds of quests. I won't do anything about them in this mod at all.)

I really don't think this thread should be on the Sexlab board. Sex has few to do with the whole mod, while story is its most important part. The sexlab scripts aren't even applied in this mod yet.

It is probably a mistake that I started this thread on the Sexlab board. Perhaps I should ask one of the admins/moderators to move this thread to the adult mod board.

Originally, I only planned to make the romance part of Onmund and add some backstory, and some dirty things, nothing more than Amorous Adventures - I never imagined that I'd be actually attempting something Vilja-sized (besides the AI and functions). I'm still surprised by myself, frankly.

With the new aim, more challenges will come through, and I believe I will be needing much assistance. I'm going to try to contact Emma and John, I hope that they too want to make the mods work together. I sincerely hope that Onmund will become another legend among the Dragonborn's followers, but with my Nexus account banned, I will need to ask my roommate to upload the mod to Nexus for me when it is done, which date I can't be sure. More and more ideas come out every time I open the esp, dozens and dozens of new sweet and harsh dialogues spoken by the player and Onmund appear in my brain each time I take bath. The amount of work is massive, and I won't release the mod until it's finished and perfect - at least for the Onmund part. Another character is being written by my associate, whom I won't reveal just now.

Demo is on.

STTP:

I'm making a male romance/friendship mod. I write the stories and make the dialogues in CK, but I need voice actor(s) and voice actress(es), and possibly more people who know CK and script.

Brief introduction:

I am looking for people who know CK and scripts to make a follower romance mod, that adds in-depth romance and friendship for VANILLA followers. At first, I only knew a few about CK, the best I could do was doing facelifting; but thanks to WraithSlayer's guidance, I know how to make the dialogues and very basic scripts. My major talent is composing stories and doing writing stuff.

This mod will add new locations as well, and might involve complex scripts in the middle and after. If no one offered help in these parts, I would have to learn making new regions, but complex scripts might take me very much time to learn, which I might just cancel the parts that involve certain degree of complexity; so, your help is needed to make the mod more awesome, and to speed up the development.

In the mod, the player will get to truly romance some MALE followers (and some non-followers made followers). I don't plan to make female ones, at least for now, as Amorous Adventures had already added plenty of qualified female romances, such as Serana and Elisif.

The mod is temporarily named Interesting Vanilla NPCs.

We'll do Onmund first. If the Onmund romance is successful, then we'll proceed to other people, possibly Brynjolf or Marcurio.

Features of the final product:

- Enriched vanilla NPC personality and background story
- Realistic romance with vanilla NPC
- Player's decisions and words have impacts to your relationship with the NPC and the whole story
- Flirting, kissing, and sex

Why do I want to make this mod:

I know three mods that introduce male romance: Skyrim Romance Mod (SRM), Amorous Adventures, and Interesting NPCs.

In SRM, the PC is unnaturally attractive. Every man added by this mod has irresistible desire to bang the PC, and most of them are similar in a lot of ways. They also speak unnaturally sweet, and I'm embarrassed whenever a man of SRM speaks to me. Only a teenage girl who fancy love stories like Twilight would find SRM exactly what she needs. The romance of SRM lacks depth as well.

(This is based on 1.0 of SRM. Hadn't got the time to try 2.0 yet)

Amorous Adventures adds 3 male romances: Vilkas, Farkas and Ralof. The "romance" of Ralof is not a romance at all, and that of Vilkas and Farkas lack depth; also, all three romances haven't even a single interesting point. In short, they're lame. But in fact, the author confessed that (s)he doesn't find making male romances easy or interesting, and won't do male romance in future; so we shouldn't demand too much in Amorous Adventures' male romances, as the author didn't intend to make them in the first place.

As for Interesting NPCs, romance is neither a main part or an important feature, so it shouldn't be enlisted at all.

Meanwhile, I also noticed that the romances in SRM and AA didn't provide much choices for players to pick during the romances. All of the storylines are set and the players just need to follow. To make it sound clearer- you do realize that there's only one dialogue option for you to pick each time you're going to speak in SRM and AA, don't you?

Basically, I have few romance choices when I'm roleplaying as a straight female, but to romance my badass Familiar Face character - in my brain only; and when I say romancing him, it's just imagining that we speak something about the last battle and then we feel quite horny and get laid. That's lame.

Therefore, I wish to add some solid male romance options, which are not overly-sweet, Twilight-ish or lame. I want to make male romances that are natural and realistic, interesting and not lackluster, and most importantly- they should have depth for players to think about and consider.

And personally, as a game-lover and a high school student, I'd love to gain experience of writing actual scripts and stories, so that I'd be more likely to be able to apply to a writing job in a game firm.

Whom I'm looking for, desperately:

A CK worker who knows how to script

A CK worker who knows how to make new places

Voice Actor(s)

Voice Actress(es)

Or, if you know more than 1 of the above, you can definitely apply to both jobs.

Whom I'm looking for, but not in urgent:

Writer(s).

Modeler(s).

What I'll do:

Writing stuff, NPC making (eg. Onmund's family), making dialogues and quests in CK, voice acting (better not, unless no one is offering to voice act).

If you're interested in helping, inbox me or leave a reply, and I'll inbox you.

Demo:

This is the very first part of the Onmund romance/friendship storyline. In the demo, you will know the basic concepts of the mod, but it's not everything we'll be doing (say, quests that require "doing and killing something").

Please also note that this mod is NOT to be used in a serious save (playthrough). Its purposes are to show players what this mod's concepts are, and to attract voice actors/actresses to help in this project. The content in the demo might change in the future, so what you see in the demo might not be the "real" story.

This is an unfinished mod, and is supposed to be used in a separate test save. We hold no responsibility for breaking anyone's playthrough. Be sure to uninstall it after you finish the demo.

And to clarify, there's NO sex and romance in the demo, just friendship. You'll become intimate with Onmund in the middle of the story.

Lastly, all the dialogues are currently unvoiced, so it's strongly advised to use Fuz Ro D-oh while playing the demo. We're still looking for voice actors and actresses.

Credits:

Anbeegod for mod idea, story and dialogue writing, CK working

WraithSlayer for scripting, teaching me to use CK (this is very important, without that, this mod won't even exist)

IVNPC-demo.rar

Wish I could help you with this, even as a straight male, I agree it isn't fair that my female character couldn't find a partner that she was able to form a meaningful and intimate relationship with. I hope that this gathers attention, but sadly, most people create with their own designs in mind, and nobody seems to wish for a straight relationship for their females, or the people who do lack the time or ability to make such a mod.

Wish I could do more than say that I approve of this idea.

Without delving into mod-making myself and learning the hard way (a time-consuming activity which I have little time for at the moment) I'm afraid I cannot offer any practical expertise but I definitely would want to see the male romance options expanded upon.

Depending on what you have in mind, I may be able to help in some parts of the mod. My main strength is scripting, and I know my way around the CK when it comes to creating quests and dialogue.

However, I'm not good at writing good stories/dialogue, and personally, I don't feel the time investment of creating voiced dialogue is worth it, so sound editing is not something I'd volunteer for. (too many abrupt changes in inflection, and the writing suffers a lot in order to fit into what recordings are available)

Well,there are the males of the Anna NPC pack,but they aren't as deep as the gold standards for female mod characters (Vilja and Sofia),not that there are many romantic options in any mod for Skyrim at all.

Romance mods aren't exactly marking virgin territory, but it is still a territory which is inexperienced,clumsy and plagued with low levels of stamina.

Even Vilja and Sofia weren't even romanceable when they were first released but they are now due to popular demand.

There are others such as Recorder and Mirai whose creators are considering making such additions themselves(though Mirai hasn't been updated in a while).

Maybe the creators of some of the more popular male characters would be willing to add the option if they knew that more people were interested? I know that I wouldn't be averse to a romance option being added to Inigo or Thorald (from the Return of Thorald Greymane mod).

When you do your own mod,just for the sake of easing your way into things/your sanity,it might be better to start with non-quest essential characters like Marcurio or Argis the Bulwark to avoid even the remote risk of disrupting the critical path of the plot which altering anything about Brynjolf other than his looks can possibly do. 

Well,there are the males of the Anna NPC pack,but they aren't as deep as the gold standards for female mod characters (Vilja and Sofia),not that there are many romantic options in any mod for Skyrim at all.

Romance mods aren't exactly marking virgin territory, but it is still a territory which is inexperienced,clumsy and plagued with low levels of stamina.

Even Vilja and Sofia weren't even romanceable when they were first released but they are now due to popular demand.

There are others such as Recorder and Mirai whose creators are considering making such additions themselves(though Mirai hasn't been updated in a while).

Maybe the creators of some of the more popular male characters would be willing to add the option if they knew that more people were interested? I know that I wouldn't be averse to a romance option being added to Inigo or Thorald (from the Return of Thorald Greymane mod).

When you do your own mod,just for the sake of easing your way into things/your sanity,it might be better to start with non-quest essential characters like Marcurio or Argis the Bulwark to avoid even the remote risk of disrupting the critical path of the plot which altering anything about Brynjolf other than his looks can possibly do. 

Male romance is exactly what we lack here. The only qualified romance in Skyrim I know are that of Vilja and Serana (added by Amorous Adventures), and the existed in-depth story of Serana plays a significant role in her romance.

My aim is to create romance that can reach BioWare standard, and that's a high goal concerning the limits of Skyrim mechanism.

A romance with Onmund isn't a problem at all as he's just an unessential character who has no real influence to the CoW questline. Brynjolf romance shouldn't cause many bugs, as we all can see the Serana romance works flawlessly perfect.

Argis and Marcurio, along with all of the housecarls and mercenaries, has nearly no background story and I'll have to make the whole thing up; as for now I would do those with basic background information. If the Onmund and Brynjolf romance are well-loved, I'll proceed to the making of other romance, possibly include Argis, Marcurio, Erik etc.

(Speaking of background story of housecarls, Lydia in fact has some sort of relationship with Hrongar. If you recruit her into the Blades, Hrongar will send people to kill you for reason unknown. Lydia might be Hrongar's bastard daughter or his secret lover, don't know, but this could have made the Lydia quest in Amorous Adventures way more interesting)

Have you check this? Is exactly what you want. Romance with male Npcs (from a very feminine perspective. The mod has been made by a female). Only these are completely new and voiced Npcs. Not the vanilla ones.

http://skyrimromance.com/

Jesus, I can't believe the huge team on that.  And I can't even tolerate a romantic movie, LOL.

EDIT: I am listening to the audio reels that are on the website.  As a guy, they make me giggle.  I wonder if women actually go for lines like that and if I should just go nuts and say shit like that go women I'm attracted to.  (I'm kind of thinking why the hell not? You only live once...and better to have a story if nothing else than nothing...)  I guess that a lot of women would giggle at the aggro barks and dialogue that is in most video games, though.

Have you check this? Is exactly what you want. Romance with male Npcs (from a very feminine perspective. The mod has been made by a female). Only these are completely new and voiced Npcs. Not the vanilla ones.

Jesus, I can't believe the huge team on that.  And I can't even tolerate a romantic movie, LOL.

EDIT: I am listening to the audio reels that are on the website.  As a guy, they make me giggle.  I wonder if women actually go for lines like that and if I should just go nuts and say shit like that go women I'm attracted to.  (I'm kind of thinking why the hell not? You only live once...and better to have a story if nothing else than nothing...)  I guess that a lot of women would giggle at the aggro barks and dialogue that is in most video games, though.

Please don't. As much as I admire the effort that probably went into making this mod I never got further than 'hello' because the dude made me want to punch him. :lol:

"I'm straight and I often play as female character, so I was definitely eager to look for more romance mod with male NPCs. The only two male romance mods I know are Skyrim Romance Mod and Amorous Adventures".

How should I understand this then?

In all the post you're complaining about the absence of a romance mod for female with male. And I pointed one which does. Where is the "completely- out-of-topicness"?

In all the post you're complaining about the absence of a romance mod for female with male. And I pointed one which does. Where is the "completely- out-of-topicness"?

The mod you suggested had already been discussed in the opening post, hence the remark.

"I'm straight and I often play as female character, so I was definitely eager to look for more romance mod with male NPCs. The only two male romance mods I know are Skyrim Romance Mod and Amorous Adventures".

In case you really couldn't see...

"In Skyrim Romance Mod, the pc was unnaturally attractive, most of the npcs approached her (or him) before any conversation to know each other better, and boldly requested. For example, an npc asked the pc to attend to a ball with him, but they had just met for the first time. It seems like every single male npc in SRM has only one life-purpose: fuck the dragonborn. I felt awkward and embarrassed whenever any of the npcs in that mod spoke anything to me."

I am terrible at modding but I fully support this idea. The only good options my character has, for now, are the females from Sexlab Amorous Adventures. But she is supposed to be straight, although it is difficult to resist when I have Bijin mods installed. lol

Onmund sounds like a good candidate. :) If your mod becomes succesful, I'd later suggest Cicero, the Listener and the Keeper.. Could be a crazy romance lol

I am terrible at modding but I fully support this idea. The only good options my character has, for now, are the females from Sexlab Amorous Adventures. But she is supposed to be straight, although it is difficult to resist when I have Bijin mods installed. lol

Onmund sounds like a good candidate. :) If your mod becomes succesful, I'd later suggest Cicero, the Listener and the Keeper.. Could be a crazy romance lol

Well, when I'm done with Onmund and Brynjolf, I'd certainly give Cicero a look! Could prove a big challenge.

The mod you suggested had already been discussed in the opening post, hence the remark.

My humble apologies then. I was sure "romance" was about the old Sexlab romance mod. 

Please don't. As much as I admire the effort that probably went into making this mod I never got further than 'hello' because the dude made me want to punch him. :lol:

Hah! It would be a great story though!

"Well, I decided at that point that it was do or die, so I repeated the dialogue from Skyrim Romance! 'You are a phoenix...the power of your fire and the greatness of your spirit cannot be quenched by victory in battle alone.  I am sure you are graceful and powerful in the art of love as well.  If a lover is what you desire, Dragonslayer, I can be that and more...I can satisfy you in more ways than you can fathom!"

"So what happened next, WR?"

"Uh, I guess she must have really been a warrior because she drew her concealed handgun on me, shot me in the kneecaps, and ran away."

Okay, so the key ideas and the story plot of the mod is set and we (I and WraithSlayer) lack a person to make up the in-game dialogues and quests.

Shouldn't be tough work, an experienced CK user is qualified.

I just have to ask; when you say romance, do you mean intimate and sweet, or female-degrading, forced situations? God knows this site has enough stuff to oppress, dehumanize, and objectify the women of Skyrim. While I agree the male treating your character like a princess is god-awful, treating her like a useless fuckbag, whom he can use and abuse has always made me cringe. It's the reason I can't enjoy most of the sex mods on here to be completely honest. :-/

As a gaymer i found that male content for Skyrim is extremely rare , let alone male romantic interests, my male character is romancing Vath Firehall (who is a humorless mute) 

So yeah i second this , i'd love me some Bioware-style companion for skyrim with a fully fledged believable  romance .

I just have to ask; when you say romance, do you mean intimate and sweet, or female-degrading, forced situations? God knows this site has enough stuff to oppress, dehumanize, and objectify the women of Skyrim. While I agree the male treating your character like a princess is god-awful, treating her like a useless fuckbag, whom he can use and abuse has always made me cringe. It's the reason I can't enjoy most of the sex mods on here to be completely honest. :-/

Of course it's supposed to be intimate and sweet, but not as Twilight-ish and overly-sweet as Skyrim Romance Mod, which only teenage girls who fancy love stories like Twilight would find it exactly what they need.

As a gaymer i found that male content for Skyrim is extremely rare , let alone male romantic interests, my male character is romancing Vath Firehall (who is a humorless mute) 

So yeah i second this , i'd love me some Bioware-style companion for skyrim with a fully fledged believable  romance .

As long as you aren't particularly offended by hearing "she/her etc" I would imagine you could appreciate the mod. The reason I say that is because with a set gender in mind, which I'm assuming this mod will have, you will end up getting addressed as a female. Regardless, I think if this mod comes out, it could be one of loverslab's shining gems. and a good example that this site isn't quite as perverse as people think it is.

Of course it's supposed to be intimate and sweet, but not as Twilight-ish and overly-sweet as Skyrim Romance Mod, which only teenage girls who fancy love stories like Twilight would find it exactly what they need.

Good, all those senseless sex mods, and aggressive mods make my stomach turn. :P

As long as you aren't particularly offended by hearing "she/her etc" I would imagine you could appreciate the mod. The reason I say that is because with a set gender in mind, which I'm assuming this mod will have, you will end up getting addressed as a female. Regardless, I think if this mod comes out, it could be one of loverslab's shining gems. and a good example that this site isn't quite as perverse as people think it is.

Good, all those senseless sex mods, and aggressive mods make my stomach turn. :P

Nah, the NPCs will refer the PCs as their gender. If you play as a male, the NPCs will refer you as "he", "my big strong man" etc. I designed this mod not just for straight PCs, but also gay and lesbian PCs, and by lesbian I mean that you can friendzone the male NPCs and not romance them.

That sounds like a lot of work, but it's that level of concern for quality, that makes a mod worth playing. I am definitely going to be following this, and wish everybody who ends up working on this the best of luck.

Not as difficult as you think, only a few dialogues will be affected by the PCs' gender. The only difference between a heterosexual relationship and a homosexual one is about giving birth to children, and vanilla Skyrim doesn't allow you to have biological children at all.