Hey guys, I am using the replacer version of the mod and it only replaces some of the armors. The armors that are not being replaced are mostly the heavy and medium armors such as iron, steel, daedric, glass, etc. I have followed the instructions correctly and the ones that are replaced are working perfectly (ie. correct animations, no clipping). I am not sure what caused the rest of the armors to not be replaced since I am not using any other armor mod at all. Does anyone know a fix to this problem? 

PS. I have placed the load order of the all 3 esp at the bottom and it still only replace some of my armors.

Are you able to build those armors? Did you load the TrX Loot Chests and check if the armors are replaced?

The ESP will not replace armors from other mods that reference the vanilla armors. For instance, if Falskaar references Iron Armor, it will use default vanilla. TrX Sloot Armor will only replace Vanilla and DLC content, no other mods.

That's why it may be good to install Chronotrigger's Remodelled Armor. His armor will affect all default armors. Then uncheck his ESP and install TrX Sloot Armor.

Yes I was able to build all armors and when I loot the chest, that's when I realise not all armors have been converted. I do have Falskaar installed; that might be the reason why some armors are not referenced. I will try installing CT77 armors and then TrX to see if it fixes the problem.

Falskaar will not affect TrX Sloot and vice versa. If you loaded the TrX chests and the armor is not replacing, the only thing I can think of is another mod is overwriting TrX. But you said you put TrX ESPs at bottom of load list. Hmm.. that is very strange then.

Are you able to load via TES5EDIT? Check to see which mods are overwriting TrX.

Is the missing textures of dress, white corset in one of the updates fixed? Didnt saw anything.

Hmm I thought it was fixed. It's a SliderGroup issues. Instead of checking TrX under Groups, just search for "YarlClothes03 A" then build or search "TRX" and batch build.

Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with the mod. I am using the replacer version of the mod and it only replaces some of the armors. The armors that are not being replaced are mostly the heavy and medium armors such as iron, steel, daedric, glass, etc. Did anyone else ran into this problem? I am not using any other armor mods at all.

I just thought of something, are you checking all TrX groups when you batch build? If no, then that could be the problem.

Try typing TRX into search field Outfit Filter and batch build. That will build everything with TRX name ID.

@samisme74: Do you have the link to the stand alone esp, haven't been able to find it (or I am blind, let's go with that...)? And thanks for the patches, those have fixed my CTD issues with the dark brotherhood items.

Glad the patches worked. If you click on someone's name then click Files, you'll see all their files.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2233-trx-sloot-armor-stand-alone/

Well, I learned something new today, thanks for that. Will try the stand alone and see if it does what I want.

- If I am reading the stand alone version correctly, this makes it so it does not replace any of the armors in the game, correct, but still adds all of the armor and clothes?

yes

Well, I learned something new today, thanks for that. Will try the stand alone and see if it does what I want.

- If I am reading the stand alone version correctly, this makes it so it does not replace any of the armors in the game, correct, but still adds all of the armor and clothes?

yes

Excellent, you are awesome.

Thanks for your help.

I'm having the same issue with Mod Organizer that someone posted above. The Cuirass NIF files are not overwriting the default armor. CT77 obviously has no difficulty doing this though. I also tried keeping CT77 armor's active and overwriting my virtual MO drive with the TRX armors, and that still didn't work. (They don't have the same names, so overwriting is pointless)

I'm not forgetting to batch build these armors. They exist in the directy, but for example their name is something like TrXCuirass_0.nif instead of cuirass_0.nif etc. So whatever the mod is supposed to do isn't utilizing this TrX version of the .nif.

EDIT: it seems this doesn't just affect cuirass armors either. Seemingly random pieces are not being overwritten properly. For example one type of leather helmet doesn't work.

I feel this could have been entirely avoided if the name of the .nifs didn't have TrX at the beginning when output from BodySlide  :-/

f82e60a475.png

Any suggestions? Or is this just a broken mod?

So I exported the bodyslide data into the overwrite folder. Made it a new Mod. Explored the contents. Used Bulk Rename Utility to remove the prefix TrX from every file under every subfolder. Doing this resulted in this happening (lol):

b1e1cfb55a.jpg

I then went back to bodyslide. Batched ANOTHER round of the TrX presets. Made the overwrite contents from that one into a second mod, with a lower Priorty # in Mod Organizer. And it fixed the issue.

2fc985371a.jpg

However, now Mod Organizer throws a fit because it thinks there is a conflict or some such when I run SKSE, but it seems I can just ignore it and the game runs fine thus far.

Still, the mod is broken, since you shouldn't have to do these "janky" steps to get it to work properly.

PS. This problem does not occur when using the Standalone Version of this mod.

I'm having the same issue with Mod Organizer that someone posted above. The Cuirass NIF files are not overwriting the default armor. CT77 obviously has no difficulty doing this though. I also tried keeping CT77 armor's active and overwriting my virtual MO drive with the TRX armors, and that still didn't work. (They don't have the same names, so overwriting is pointless)

I'm not forgetting to batch build these armors. They exist in the directy, but for example their name is something like TrXCuirass_0.nif instead of cuirass_0.nif etc. So whatever the mod is supposed to do isn't utilizing this TrX version of the .nif.

EDIT: it seems this doesn't just affect cuirass armors either. Seemingly random pieces are not being overwritten properly. For example one type of leather helmet doesn't work.

I feel this could have been entirely avoided if the name of the .nifs didn't have TrX at the beginning when output from BodySlide  :-/

It's not supposed to overwrite nifs. The ESP does the work replacing. It's set up this way so custom mods are not affected. This prevents mods referencing vanilla assets from looking weird. Example, sailors wearing TrX Redguard.

Place ESPs at bottom of load order and make sure they're checked. It's working for hundreds of people so it's not broken. Something on your end is the problem. What exactly is happening before you overwrote nifs? Invisible body parts? Or armor just not being replaced?

It's not supposed to overwrite nifs. The ESP does the work replacing. It's set up this way so custom mods are not affected. This prevents mods referencing vanilla assets from looking weird. Example, sailors wearing TrX Redguard.

Place ESPs at bottom of load order and make sure they're checked. It's working for hundreds of people so it's not broken. Something on your end is the problem. What exactly is happening before you overwrote nifs? Invisible body parts? Or armor just not being replaced?

All of the ESPs needed to be moved to the bottom of the load order. That solved it. Loot moves them into strange ordering. Thanks! 

ps. I doubled checked your Install "NOTE" and it said to do that there. Not sure how I missed that.  :s

Fantastic job on the mod tho.

Cheers

Uploading v1.3 right now.

Adds more color variety to some clothes. Adds a few BnS HDT armors. Changes Savior Hide to BnS armor. Adds BnS HDT armors for high level mage content.

To get in game, Console Help "TrX Easter Egg Chest".

Player.Placeatme #######

leWzxoH.jpg?1es2KGCA.jpg?1VRNhAdT.jpg?1HoVBYNt.jpg?1jJrUHgc.jpg?1tpzd3X3.jpg?1YjYRt5r.jpg?1VSko2YD.jpg?1llDeDwN.jpg?1RwE9mc1.jpg?1Xlrzt1E.jpg?1ez9K2eJ.jpg?1

Does the new package include vanilla + dlc now? I noticed it's stilled named vanilla and only have 1 esp.

That's great if so, I only want to be sure.

It's only vanilla. DLC is the download link listed as Similar Files.

Ah ok.

The Archon armor with the hdt tail is fantastic. Keep it up!

The link provided that downloads the DLC armors (similar files link) contains the vanilla armor replacer. Can you correct the link so that it downloads the DLC replacers?

Jeezes, 2 weeks and no one bothered to mention this. Thanks for the heads up. Link is fixed.

Am I supposed to have three separate esps like it says on OP? Asking because after downloading and installing all files I have only 01TRX vanilla replacer esp. 

Sorry, DLC link was incorrect.

The files should be TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla v1.3 and TrX Armor Replacer DLC v1.2.

Hey guys, I am using the replacer version of the mod and it only replaces some of the armors. The armors that are not being replaced are mostly the heavy and medium armors such as iron, steel, daedric, glass, etc. I have followed the instructions correctly and the ones that are replaced are working perfectly (ie. correct animations, no clipping). I am not sure what caused the rest of the armors to not be replaced since I am not using any other armor mod at all. Does anyone know a fix to this problem? 

PS. I have placed the load order of the all 3 esp at the bottom and it still only replace some of my armors.

Are you able to build those armors? Did you load the TrX Loot Chests and check if the armors are replaced?

The ESP will not replace armors from other mods that reference the vanilla armors. For instance, if Falskaar references Iron Armor, it will use default vanilla. TrX Sloot Armor will only replace Vanilla and DLC content, no other mods.

That's why it may be good to install Chronotrigger's Remodelled Armor. His armor will affect all default armors. Then uncheck his ESP and install TrX Sloot Armor.

Yes I was able to build all armors and when I loot the chest, that's when I realise not all armors have been converted. I do have Falskaar installed; that might be the reason why some armors are not referenced. I will try installing CT77 armors and then TrX to see if it fixes the problem.

Falskaar will not affect TrX Sloot and vice versa. If you loaded the TrX chests and the armor is not replacing, the only thing I can think of is another mod is overwriting TrX. But you said you put TrX ESPs at bottom of load list. Hmm.. that is very strange then.

Are you able to load via TES5EDIT? Check to see which mods are overwriting TrX.

I found the problem. I was using SkyRe and Reproccer and the Reproccer esp has a higher priority than TrX esp. For some reason, the TrX esps refuse to go beneath the Reproccer esp. I am able to solve this by uninstalling Reproccer.