3 hours ago, therabos123 said:

Sorry but I'm new to this, could you recommend some guide.
Thanks

You probably can not go wrong with this gopher guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

Though the guide is for fallout 4 the way it works in skyrim is pretty much the same.

Edit, oddly I was sure gopher had a video on bodyslide for skyrim but looks like no, and most of the other guides I can find tend to deal with conversion of outfits rather than the basic this is how you do it guide.  It could be the guides I was thinking of have just gone pooph over the years, somebody else may well have a better guide for you and you could always take a dig though the bodyslide page on nexus for skyrim, there should be some guide at least buried in that area.

19 hours ago, Varithina said:

You probably can not go wrong with this gopher guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

Though the guide is for fallout 4 the way it works in skyrim is pretty much the same.

Edit, oddly I was sure gopher had a video on bodyslide for skyrim but looks like no, and most of the other guides I can find tend to deal with conversion of outfits rather than the basic this is how you do it guide.  It could be the guides I was thinking of have just gone pooph over the years, somebody else may well have a better guide for you and you could always take a dig though the bodyslide page on nexus for skyrim, there should be some guide at least buried in that area.

Thank you.

:D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:59 PM, Grimmdal said:

any conversion for  skyrim se out there ?

3 hours ago, TheCrazyZero said:

¿De casualidad no saben si existe una versión para SE?

Unless somebody else is willing to do it no there is no se conversion, pretty sure the original poster of this stopped doing stuff quite some time ago.  His last post on this site according to his profile page was August 2015, well unless they created a new profile that is.

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 10:22 PM, Varithina said:
On 11/7/2019 at 6:59 PM, Grimmdal said:

any conversion for  skyrim se out there ?

On 1/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, TheCrazyZero said:

¿De casualidad no saben si existe una versión para SE?

Unless somebody else is willing to do it no there is no se conversion, pretty sure the original poster of this stopped doing stuff quite some time ago.  His last post on this site according to his profile page was August 2015, well unless they created a new profile that is.

You can do it yourself with the Cathedral Asset Optimizer from Gka1 : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Works like a charm in my game, though i cant enter Windhelm wich is weird.

Iit also works with cbbe 3bbb and bodyslide.  

13 minutes ago, Vulvina said:

You can do it yourself with the Cathedral Asset Optimizer from Gka1 : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Works like a charm in my game, though i cant enter Windhelm wich is weird.

Iit also works with cbbe 3bbb and bodyslide.  

That sounds like there could be a problem with one of the outfits, could be either compression being wrong or refering to .tga files for whatever as se does not read .tga files, though I think that the ck will still spit them out for facegen data.

Best way to see if it is an npc causing the problems is wait a couple of days or go do something else for the same time and try again, if it is an npc with one of the outfits causing problems it may go away if they move or go inside somewhere.

And in theory I could convert it but one, unlike quite a few other people I am still working full time.  And two I no longer use this mod which is the main reason I would not convert it, as I only do conversion of stuff I would use and even then chances are I would not post the conversion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this isn't the exact thread for this but I'm trying to download this same author's armors he converted for his lush body preset but the megas files are down for them too.

I'm trying to download these two main files:

File 1: Main File (LUSH Mesh + Textures + ESP)
File 2: Bodyslide File (Requires Main File)

from here: 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

20 minutes ago, swiftwing said:

Hi this isn't the exact thread for this but I'm trying to download this same author's armors he converted for his lush body preset but the megas files are down for them too.

I'm trying to download these two main files:

File 1: Main File (LUSH Mesh + Textures + ESP)
File 2: Bodyslide File (Requires Main File)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Main file I can do you, bodyslide files for what ever reason I do not have for any of the lush stuff.  I think because at the time I was using the lush body preset, which did not need bodyslide files, as all the armors were built for it.

LUSH Gear SetA Main v1.5.zip

Just now, Varithina said:

Main file I can do you, bodyslide files for what ever reason I do not have for any of the lush stuff.  I think because at the time I was using the lush body preset, which did not need bodyslide files, as all the armors were built for it.

LUSH Gear SetA Main v1.5.zip 199.17 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much Varithina! :D

If anyone else has the bodyslide files I would be grateful for them too :)

• 6 months later...
On 12/13/2020 at 11:56 AM, Xively said:

How did it work work with bodyslide? Mine got messed up.

What do you mean by messed up? Like wrong physics or ctd. In my case i just used like normaly like any other mod. I didnt edited a thing in terms of bodyslide. Sry for long answer im currently moving :D

On 12/19/2020 at 12:19 AM, Vulvina said:

What do you mean by messed up? Like wrong physics or ctd. In my case i just used like normaly like any other mod. I didnt edited a thing in terms of bodyslide. Sry for long answer im currently moving :D

I think every outfit needs to be converted to work with bodyslide and I am to lazy to do that. Thanks for replying.

5 hours ago, Xively said:

I think every outfit needs to be converted to work with bodyslide and I am to lazy to do that. Thanks for replying.

From what I remember the bodyslide files are for the very much older version of bodyslide before the updated and changed it somewhat, depending on just what you are using as a preset and body, it may well require a new set of bodyslide files, they may well be for the cbbe lush body that they were created for as well, they did work at some point with normal cbbe bodyslide though, now no idea as I no longer use cbbe in le so have not used this armor pack in years now.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Varithina said:

Vanilla re-placer link should be https://mega.nz/#!BFRWnbZA!ln4ynQdtjmaG_tEWEnK6N6imLT2GzoAoh_cxWcOCvOw

DLC patch should be https://mega.nz/#!gNhFDIpI!t4bE7JZUddiMIdPshJK_o_cjQuhA-QK9VX6307KTdbo

Vanilla re-placer download should be around 1.7gb in size, dlc patch should be around 400mb

Hmm if it is doing what I think it is the correct link should be the bottom empty one, other people have reported similar problems where one of the links has not description in it, but still works, or at least it did for them.

The bodyslide preset is just that the posters body shape.

By the way cpu, what is the maximum file size hosted here now? I know it went up from 100mb, just not sure what it went to.

Hmm, odd as I just did a quick check and the bottom link sends you to the shinshi re-placers forum page not even the download page.

Does someone still have those files?

On 3/17/2023 at 4:01 AM, Varithina said:

This should work https://mega.nz/folder/RBIgGKAQ#401-yL_aFhJ6bI_9qx7Jtw , no idea why the two links I posted no longer do as those files are still there, as that is my mega account.

Sorry to bother you again, but this file is "ShinShi armor", like on the page that dead file link leads to. Is this the same mod but under different name? I'm looking at models and remember that "TrX sloot armor" was different, but i might be wrong, installed it few years ago, probably from your links)

• 3 months later...