Sexlab won't register zaz animations

Long time ago I installed Sexlab and it worked flawlessly until I tried installing ZaZ amination pack v6.7 and Defeat v5.

I followed the installation guide etc but sexlab won't register the animations from the ZaZ mod. I tried registring them manually from sexlab's MCM menu (reset animation registry) and ZaZ's MCM menu but it didn't work. I also tried completely reinstalling and rebuilding Sexlab from the MCM menu in vain. The animations themselves work because I tested them in ZaZ's testing section in the MCM.

I'm suspecting this issue to originate from sexlab rather than ZaZ because I have a similar issue with NSLA (Non SexLab Animation pack) where Sexlab only registered Leito's, Mitos', 4D's and 3j's animations while refusing to register the rest.

I'm included a papyrus log (for anyone who can decipher this mess) where I tested zaz animations, attempted to register ZaZ animations and resetting Sexlab's animation.

If anyone had a similar issue or have some knowledge than can help me I will be very thankful.

Thank you in advance.

Papyrus.3.log

What is the version of SexLab you are using?

If it is version 1.59c then there is a limit to the max number of animations that can be registered (125.)

And SexLab + Defeat + NSAP + Zaz have a total of animations way beyond the 125 allowed.

It this is the case then you may wish to try SexLab 1.6 RC2. (But it seems that Defeat has some problems with this version of SL.)

What is the version of SexLab you are using?

If it is version 1.59c then there is a limit to the max number of animations that can be registered (125.)

And SexLab + Defeat + NSAP + Zaz have a total of animations way beyond the 125 allowed.

It this is the case then you may wish to try SexLab 1.6 RC2. (But it seems that Defeat has some problems with this version of SL.)

This must the the issue as I am indeed using 1.59c!

Is there a way to permanently delete animations from sexlab? Particularly the AP animations. Maybe that way I can make some room for better animations in sexlab's animation registry.

In the meantime I'll try disabling NSLA to confirm this being the source of my problem then I'll look into SexLab 1.6 later (I was not aware of its existence).

Thank you very much for your answer!

one way to get around this is to turn off some of the animations you don't like or use.

here is the steps i use with a new chr creation or any other time as well.

1: run the sexlab toggle in zaz

2: chose all the NonSexLab animations you want.

3:open the sexlab animations and turn off the ones you don't use in the first screen.(personally i turn off all ap and many normal animations).

4:use the sex lab animations reconfigure option. ( this should load in all your NSL animations.)

5: toggle the animations in the sexlab menu for aggressive ,foreplay, etc.

should help you out some.

one way to get around this is to turn off some of the animations you don't like or use.

here is the steps i use with a new chr creation or any other time as well.

1: run the sexlab toggle in zaz

2: chose all the NonSexLab animations you want.

3:open the sexlab animations and turn off the ones you don't use in the first screen.(personally i turn off all ap and many normal animations).

4:use the sex lab animations reconfigure option. ( this should load in all your NSL animations.)

5: toggle the animations in the sexlab menu for aggressive ,foreplay, etc.

should help you out some.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but this isn't working for me.

The zaz animations and some of the NSAP animations won't even show up when I reset SL's animation registry. I need a way to delete some of the base animations (especially AP animations) before resetting the animation registry in order to make some room for zaz and NSAP animations in Sexlab.

Is there a way to permanently delete animations from sexlab? Particularly the AP animations. Maybe that way I can make some room for better animations in sexlab's animation registry.

In the meantime I'll try disabling NSLA to confirm this being the source of my problem then I'll look into SexLab 1.6 later (I was not aware of its existence).

You can use this replacement script: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50796-help-with-animations-limit-sexlab/?p=1275550

It actually does remove all AP animations from SexLab.

You can use this replacement script: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50796-help-with-animations-limit-sexlab/?p=1275550

It actually does remove all AP animations from SexLab.

Perfect. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you Arthon and CPU you guys are awesome!

Archived