Fallout3 and Fallout NV mods the same?

Martyr89

There is a FO3 version available for Sexout, look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39758-sexoutng-for-fallout3-its-here/

But if you have both games, then like lightwalker13 said, it's worth to take a look at TTW (http://taleoftwowastelands.com/)

Most (Sexout)  mods for NV work without problems with TTW

adding on to what you are saying: 

For TTW to work you need all DLCs for both games

• 4 months later...

Hello Friends,

I want to play with Fallout NV and FO3 using TTW ...

Okay, about the mods here, I will install the mod for FONV and automatically then work also playing FO3 (by TTW) or do I instal the special version for FO3 when I will play with FO3   ?        (type this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39758 -sexoutng-for-Fallout3-its-here /)

In addition, it makes sense to install the mod as Nexus "animated prostitution" or " seducing woman" ?
They add something in the game (enen little) or even crashes the game?

I need to install a mod for the nude mod and there for naked body pciture, always from the site of the Nexus?

Sorry if I take advantage of your kindness and ask you these things that are basic and probably also find some topic, unfortunately I do not know English well and for me it's hard to read all the posts without memory crash (my memory)  :angel:  :P

thank you very much !!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

If you are using TTW you can not use FO3 mods, you have to use NV Mods because it is using the NV engine to run FO3 Maps and quests etc.

Thanks Halstrom  :heart:

unfortunately, the time for me now at the computer just for the fun is few, I can not do many tests ... your help is invaluable ... thank you very much again  :D

On the site of TTW I read something to bring the mods of FO3 in FONV with TTW through this process, I'll try and tell you  :dodgy:

ps: I later found  this game with your mods and I do not want to miss anything !! :P

You can convert some FO3 mods easily like clothing guns etc, but more complex mods can be a headache so the simple answer is no. Besides a sfar as sex mods go Animated prostitution etc are old mods and NV has equivalent mods doing the same thing in possibly better ways, SexoutTryout and SexoutSoliciting do similar function.

You can convert some FO3 mods easily like clothing guns etc, but more complex mods can be a headache so the simple answer is no. Besides a sfar as sex mods go Animated prostitution etc are old mods and NV has equivalent mods doing the same thing in possibly better ways, SexoutTryout and SexoutSoliciting do similar function.

thanks

then I install the mods of FONV and these also work playing with FO3 played with TTW?

thanks

then I install the mods of FONV and these also work playing with FO3 played with TTW?

Yes Sexout and any NV mods will work in the FO3 areas if you are using TTW. The exceptions of course are mods based on places and maybe some faction ones.

thanks

Yes Sexout and any NV mods will work in the FO3 areas if you are using TTW. The exceptions of course are mods based on places and maybe some faction ones.

THANKS A LOT !!!

for now I decided to play FNV alone, even to take familiarity with the mods and the many difficulties of using TTW correctly with FO (see Anatriax's Guide)

then I try TTW with FO3 calmly and your tricks are very utility   ;)
sorry for my english

Archived