Should I release? Fallout themed Armor Mashup for Skyrim

Robton

Hi, I'm working on a armor mashup for Skyrim. Which was first intended for personal use, but then I got the idea that I should release it. After thinking it over and over, I'm having second thoughts about it, would people be interested?

More info can be found here, also feel free to ask below if you wonder about something about the mashup.

d1GN40d.jpg Sa3y7L7.jpg WuwKtHk.png b7UEklq.jpg nAAkAEp.jpg 4iEadEr.jpg AIWIO9d.jpg NJQY7fK.jpg

And please, no banter about lore-friendlyness, I've seen way worse...

I plan on doing making it for my own body type (UNPRT) and possibly UNPB if the interest is big enough, and @anatriax, if you really want to do a cbbe/bodyslide conversion, be my guest ;)

Just send me the meshes and I'll get to work, and credit you as the original make when I upload them <3

It'll give me something to do between collectin resources in Fallout Shelter. LMAO

You have done the work and it looks quite good. There is no reason for you not to upload your works. There might be people that won't like it, so what. who cares? There will be people that will and that is all that matters. In the event that someone doesn't like them all you wasted was 5 minutes setting up the download page and answering a few questions. Don't let any hesitation prevent you from releasing your works.

You have done the work and it looks quite good. There is no reason for you not to upload your works. There might be people that won't like it, so what. who cares? There will be people that will and that is all that matters. In the event that someone doesn't like them all you wasted was 5 minutes setting up the download page and answering a few questions. Don't let any hesitation prevent you from releasing your works.

Exactly my thoughts. 

You put the time into it. If you feel like sharing, upload it. 

Personally, I'd share some of the stuff I've done, but it would take me forever to upload it all :( So I tend to stick to Bodyslide conversions of pieces of armor I REALLY like. And this... this fits the bill. <3

Guest endgameaddiction

I don't use 7b. If it was for UNPB I would.

Who said it was for 7B?

The reason why I said that was because the few work I've seen you do have been conversion to 7b, and this looks like it was off of 7b to me. If not, I'm not sure what body was used.

What ever anyone else has to say is meaningless to me. People are very quick to assume on someone's comment and feel the need to white knight.

Exactly my thoughts. 

You put the time into it. If you feel like sharing, upload it. 

Personally, I'd share some of the stuff I've done, but it would take me forever to upload it all :( So I tend to stick to Body slide conversions of pieces of armor I REALLY like. And this... this fits the bill. <3

There are ways around that ;).

I don't use 7b. If it was for UNPB I would.

Who said it was for 7B?

The reason why I said that was because the few work I've seen you do have been conversion to 7b, and this looks like it was off of 7b to me. If not, I'm not sure what body was used.

What ever anyone else has to say is meaningless to me. People are very quick to assume on someone's comment and feel the need to white knight.

He has done 7B, UNPB, UUNP, and I currently use his UNPRT body and check his site daily for any updates.  A lot of the armors/clothes released for UUNP are able to be used with the UNPRT body with not much problems.   I highly suggest you at least go take a look at his site and see for yourself.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

He has done 7B, UNPB, UUNP, and I currently use his UNPRT body and check his site daily for any updates.  A lot of the armors/clothes released for UUNP are able to be used with the UNPRT body with not much problems.   I highly suggest you at least go take a look at his site and see for yourself.

I just did and Nickolos1818 you are correct the work there looks quite good.

i never try UNPRT ( gosh i love UUNP lol freedom of trying all the UNP family armors ) but im open to try new things plus that outfit will go well with that Dwaven Shelter mod on Nexus

It's PERFECT to go with the Dwarven Shelter. Perfect. I just want the files so I can fit them to my character now. :lol:

Archived