Can you please put this on something other than mega, because when i try to use crome it freezes, i tried internet explorer, it said it was to much to handle, i can't install firefox because every time i try to i get an adware virus, please do something for love all things skyrim!

your link does not work for me its just loading forever in mega page

Hmm tried to download it again cause I deleted it by mistake but when the download reaches 100% it gives me a massive lag on the PC (everything running really damn slow) I leave it be for 10-20 minutes but it never downloaded..

It should be caused by the file size.

I use chrome, and I think mega doesn't like IE. I will consider using google drive next time.

You can try to type in ".co." right after mega to see if it can work.

I may suggest try megadownloader as well. Perfect for big files and multiple downloads.

I've uploaded it to my own host for those of you having issues with the download. I can only assume it might work, heh.

http://tstorage.info/5bjtxtxyl80t

Thanks for your link.

Fa....FANTASIC Job! ApoKyrtia :D Thank you very much ! for sharing your conversions and making Bodyslide even better! 

And for those that are having problems with the download link not loading (ahahaha this is a good joke if it was removed deliberately :P) make sure you type in ".co." right after mega

By the way, ApoKyrtia i wonder would it be possible for you to convert this UNP heels and stockings to CBBE HDT and add it to your collection as well? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/? I tried making an CBBE HDT conversion of it number of times but i have failed on doing so :(

Thanks for your tip. I can load the link with or without ".co."

I will consider using google drive next time.

IMHO, Elewin's works can't be better than anything from this mod except some jewelries. No offense. Just because of the public date and textures, many mods has better quality than Elewin's nowadays. In addition, I don't like unrealistic height and the design of shoes. You can get more stockings in this mod and similar shoes at here.

love these. thats fair skin u using right? what options are u using to get your skin like that.

on crafting them probaly adding them on the skinner is best

I use this: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3575078-1-1.html

But you're right. In my opinion, Fair and Adorable should be a superior skin with this style. The specular effect is amplified by ENB.

Due to the large number of items, I can't do anything to crafting and tempering list, and I don't think tanning rack is better, though.

This collection is mainly for screenshots or casual playing (or house keeping lol), not for any (immersive) role playing, so I made this decision. Available without using Skyrim objects.

ApoKrytia   im seeing if i can add them to tanning rack now here what i got so far if anyone wants to see if ti works for me as will take a bit to get my skryim running as was in middle of changeing mods around.

hmmmm, not much of them, but you still offer an option for other people. I will link to this post in the main topic. You can update this post as you wish.

ApoKrytia   im seeing if i can add them to tanning rack now here what i got so far if anyone wants to see if ti works for me as will take a bit to get my skryim running as was in middle of changeing mods around.

hmmmm, not much of them, but you still offer an option for other people. I will link to this post in the main topic. You can update this post as you wish.

takes about a min to do around 5 items as being careful not to put same one twice.

long as they wroking ill be happy.

Amazing compilation of conversions.  Just batch building the whole works resulted in a near-perfect fit on my preset, so now I know what all the ladies will be wearing in the underground bathhouse on my next playthough.  Thanks for what must have been an incredible amount of work.

Speaking of that next playthrough...  Additemmenu will be an essential part of it with all the armor addons I have, many thanks for pointing it out.  Can't imagine trying to use your mod without it and expect it will be an essential mod for me moving forward (no more console carpal tunnel just to doll up an NPC). 

Amazing compilation of conversions.  Just batch building the whole works resulted in a near-perfect fit on my preset, so now I know what all the ladies will be wearing in the underground bathhouse on my next playthough.  Thanks for what must have been an incredible amount of work.

Speaking of that next playthrough...  Additemmenu will be an essential part of it with all the armor addons I have, many thanks for pointing it out.  Can't imagine trying to use your mod without it and expect it will be an essential mod for me moving forward (no more console carpal tunnel just to doll up an NPC). 

Yeah, Addiemmenu is one of the best mods in skyrim community, especially when we want to use some lore-breaking stuff for fun and screenshots. Anyone should download it if he/she is not a PURE lore maniac  :D

IMHO, Elewin's works can't be better than anything from this mod except some jewelries. No offense. Just because of the public date and textures, many mods has better quality than Elewin's nowadays. In addition, I don't like unrealistic height and the design of shoes. You can get more stockings in this mod and similar shoes at here.

mega.co.nz is working great for me :) i just found it strange that why the link wasn't loading for me as well and after looking through the link carefully and i finally found what was missing :P. I understand that you're not into Elewin's works. I guess i will try once again on making an CBBE HDT conversion of it, since i really loved those high heels and stockings. The bottom part i meant the feet mesh is the one causing problems with me since it uses UNP feet mesh and i have absolutely no idea how to swap the feet to CBBE ones and making the feet pointed downwards.

EDIT: Just tested Luxury Collection out! and it seems that i am getting clipping on belly areas with some outfits i guess HDT v1.4 is a must for this ? My belly sliders are all at 0%

EDIT2: Nevermind it's just my preset =.= negative numbers on the sliders are causing the clipping

mega.co.nz is working great for me :) i just found it strange that why the link wasn't loading for me as well and after looking through the link carefully and i finally found what was missing :P. I understand that you're not into Elewin's works. I guess i will try once again on making an CBBE HDT conversion of it, since i really loved those high heels and stockings. The bottom part i meant the feet mesh is the one causing problems with me since it uses UNP feet mesh and i have absolutely no idea how to swap the feet to CBBE ones and making the feet pointed downwards.

That's a big problem when doing stockings conversions. You can figure out that I use the same feet in this mod to ease the pain. And that's how Poser/DAZ and original conversion by Rayne1023 do as well. Using feet shape looks like Poser one.

Besides, Outfit Studio can't handle outfits that have calf and feet parts very well. And Skyrim engine have problem with rendering multi-layered transparent objects, so leg or feet tattoo will flicker when wearing stockings.

Stockings tattoo is the best solution. It's a pity that only SlaveTats have done this. Making/Converting/Porting any stockings is inefficient because you have to do same thing with different model (different UV), while they all look the same.....

I hope some tattoo makers aware of this and share more stocking sets.

Just tested Luxury Collection out! and it seems that i am getting clipping on belly areas with some outfits i guess HDT v1.4 is a must for this ? My belly sliders are all at 0%

It is a must have for this Bodyslide conversion. I forgot to pack in the mod since I already got permission from blabba. Next major update will include the files needed.

That's a big problem when doing stockings conversions. You can figure out that I use the same feet in this mod to ease the pain. And that's how Poser/DAZ and original conversion by Rayne1023 do as well. Using feet shape looks like Poser one.

Besides, Outfit Studio can't handle outfits that have calf and feet parts very well. And Skyrim engine have problem with rendering multi-layered transparent objects, so leg or feet tattoo will flicker when wearing stockings.

Stockings tattoo is the best solution. It's a pity that only SlaveTats have done this. Making/Converting/Porting any stockings is inefficient because you have to do same thing with different model (different UV), while they all look the same.....

Just tested Luxury Collection out! and it seems that i am getting clipping on belly areas with some outfits i guess HDT v1.4 is a must for this ? My belly sliders are all at 0%

It is a must have for this Bodyslide conversion. I forgot to pack in the mod since I already got permission from blabba. Next major update will include the files needed.

Nevermind it's just my preset =.= negative numbers on the sliders are causing the clipping. Yeah so many incompatible stockings mod lead me on using Slavetats stockings instead, but it would be perfect if there's a numbers of them to choose from :D aka adding more stockings textures

Nevermind it's just my preset =.= negative numbers on the sliders are causing the clipping. Yeah so many incompatible stockings mod lead me on using Slavetats stockings instead, but it would be perfect if there's a numbers of them to choose from :D aka adding more stockings textures

stockings normaly i wind up haveing to go into outfit studio and manualy adjusting them anyway most times.

all finish all armors added to crafting on leather rack. since no one posted any problems guess its working fine.

since i used the fixed esp orginaly anyway the amora lace are already default race on my esp that adds them to be crafted on tanning rack.

weird for some reason i cant extract the bsa with bsa extractor.

all finish all armors added to crafting on leather rack. since no one posted any problems guess its working fine.

since i used the fixed esp orginaly anyway the amora lace are already default race on my esp that adds them to be crafted on tanning rack.

weird for some reason i cant extract the bsa with bsa extractor.

Thanks for your help. Hope anyone who prefer crafting can be benefited from it.

I always use BSAopt to compress and extract with maximum setting. Maybe you can try it. 

is there any chance that i get to know the hair's name? and the link to download it?

Angel Beats from KS Hairdos - Renewal.

I tried to convert one dress now, but my problem is how do I make it read that specific .nif file that I exported. Because now it'll just read everything from the .bsa file still as everything is in there. I want it to read the .nif that I made.

EDIT: Nevermind I just had to extract the bsa and it'll read the files from the meshes and textures from there.

I tried to convert one dress now, but my problem is how do I make it read that specific .nif file that I exported. Because now it'll just read everything from the .bsa file still as everything is in there. I want it to read the .nif that I made.

EDIT: Nevermind I just had to extract the bsa and it'll read the files from the meshes and textures from there.

The bsa should be overwrited if there is the same file in the data. If you are using MO, the nif should be under "overwrites" folder.