Does this outfits miss some sliders in bodyslide? Namely the pushup and clevage sliders. I cant give the corsets a pushup effect. Even if i build my body with pushup, which i obviously dont want. The naked body looks a bit funky with pushup, lol. The outfits themselfs fits beautifully, no problem there, i just cant give them pushup. Any advice?

Nobody?

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot for the life of me get any luxury collection data to appear in bodyslide. It's as though the slider data are all missing from the upload. Obviously there not, otherwise tons of folk would be complaining.  All I have for Bodyslide is a folder from the 1.7 fix which is calientetools/bodyslide/shapedata/calientebody*.bsd files.  Do those bsd files contain everything I need?  Where are they supposed to go? Can I actually view the luxury collection outfits in bodyslide. Because i've been trying for days now and have pretty much given up.  I can get the sliders for the UUNP version working just fine - they all have data for slidersets, slidergroups and shapedata.  

Have I got this wrong? 

I cannot for the life of me get any luxury collection data to appear in bodyslide. It's as though the slider data are all missing from the upload. Obviously there not, otherwise tons of folk would be complaining.  All I have for Bodyslide is a folder from the 1.7 fix which is calientetools/bodyslide/shapedata/calientebody*.bsd files.  Do those bsd files contain everything I need?  Where are they supposed to go? Can I actually view the luxury collection outfits in bodyslide. Because i've been trying for days now and have pretty much given up.  I can get the sliders for the UUNP version working just fine - they all have data for slidersets, slidergroups and shapedata.  

Have I got this wrong? 

Download the link.txt file from just above it on the downloads page, when that has downloaded, open the text file that has just been downloaded and copy the mega link from in it, and paste that link into your web browser, download that file this file should be about 1.5gb in size so it will take a while, when that has downloaded install that then install the fix file, that should sort it out.  Then try opening the stuff in bodyslide and it should have sorted it out.

Have I got this wrong? 

Download the link.txt file from just above it on the downloads page, when that has downloaded, open the text file that has just been downloaded and copy the mega link from in it, and paste that link into your web browser, download that file this file should be about 1.5gb in size so it will take a while, when that has downloaded install that then install the fix file, that should sort it out.  Then try opening the stuff in bodyslide and it should have sorted it out.

Already tried that, still cannot get any lux slider data to appear in the bodyslide tool. When I instal the UUNP version, the data appears but if you open the calientetools folder that ships with the uunp version you can clearly see it has several folders and subfolders which are full of lux data, all of which appears just fine in the same version of bodyslide.  But the cbbe version doesnt have the same data in its calientetools folder and consequently nothing appears in bodyslide (for cbbe lux).  I'm missing something more fundamental here, like how to construct bodies from .bsd files when thats all there is. i.e. no slider sets, slider groups etc.  For lux cbbe, all I have is .bsd files in the calientebody folder.  Even weirder is I had this work in a old version of bodyslide 2.7 but now it flat out refuses to do its thing.  Do I need to do something with the .bsd data from that calientebody folder to make it apply to a lux.xml group i have to make or something?

Already tried that, still cannot get any lux slider data to appear in the bodyslide tool. When I instal the UUNP version, the data appears but if you open the calientetools folder that ships with the uunp version you can clearly see it has several folders and subfolders which are full of lux data, all of which appears just fine in the same version of bodyslide.  But the cbbe version doesnt have the same data in its calientetools folder and consequently nothing appears in bodyslide (for cbbe lux).  I'm missing something more fundamental here, like how to construct bodies from .bsd files when thats all there is. i.e. no slider sets, slider groups etc.  For lux cbbe, all I have is .bsd files in the calientebody folder.  Even weirder is I had this work in a old version of bodyslide 2.7 but now it flat out refuses to do its thing.  Do I need to do something with the .bsd data from that calientebody folder to make it apply to a lux.xml group i have to make or something?

Ok, did a quick look in my copy for the cbbe version, just to let you know though I do not use cbbe at present myself so I am just pulling the information from the zip copy I keep in my backups folder.

Files for bodyslide should be the following set-up;

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Slidersets\Luxury Collection.xml

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups\Luxury Collection Group.xml

Below is an example of one sub folder under the shapedata folder

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\Tiny Lace Gloves.nif

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\laceSmallSeam.bsd

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\HandSmallSeam.bsd

All the other armour pieces should have folders the same as the above or pretty much so, the file names of course will change, it could be that for whatever reason the bodyslide folders are not in the correct locations for cbbe.

I was intending to post the bodyslide folder for the mod, but as it is just under 600mb, it would be a pain to do so.

Edit, just to make sure you are using the latest version of bodyslide, I assume you are but sometime you find out you are not, even when you think you are.

Ok, did a quick look in my copy for the cbbe version, just to let you know though I do not use cbbe at present myself so I am just pulling the information from the zip copy I keep in my backups folder.

Files for bodyslide should be the following set-up;

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Slidersets\Luxury Collection.xml

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups\Luxury Collection Group.xml

Below is an example of one sub folder under the shapedata folder

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\Tiny Lace Gloves.nif

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\laceSmallSeam.bsd

CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeDate\Luxury Collection\Tiny Lace Gloves\HandSmallSeam.bsd

All the other armour pieces should have folders the same as the above or pretty much so, the file names of course will change, it could be that for whatever reason the bodyslide folders are not in the correct locations for cbbe.

I was intending to post the bodyslide folder for the mod, but as it is just under 600mb, it would be a pain to do so.

Edit, just to make sure you are using the latest version of bodyslide, I assume you are but sometime you find out you are not, even when you think you are.

THANKYOU!!!

You have confirmed that I was indeed missing the appropriate BodySlide data from my installation.  I re-downloaded the luxurycollection.zip 1.4 gb file and extracted it to my desktop this time and lo and behold the caliente data has appeared. Previously, when extracting it I was extracting the zip file directly into MO via the typical installation routine and that bodyslide data wasn't appearing.  To confirm I'm not going mad I extracted the same file to desktop and MO and it did the same thing again and can confirm MO extraction fails to create the caliente data. How the hell that happens I have no idea, who knows I'm just relieved to finally have this working again.

On the left is luxurycollection.zip installed into MO showing its file tree and as you can see, no Caliente data.  On the right is the exact same zip file extracted to desktop and you can see the caliente data.

post-1769768-0-52984100-1495356056_thumb.jpg

So, lesson learned, do not rely on MO extraction during installation. 

THANKYOU!!!

You have confirmed that I was indeed missing the appropriate BodySlide data from my installation.  I re-downloaded the luxurycollection.zip 1.4 gb file and extracted it to my desktop this time and lo and behold the caliente data has appeared. Previously, when extracting it I was extracting the zip file directly into MO via the typical installation routine and that bodyslide data wasn't appearing.  To confirm I'm not going mad I extracted the same file to desktop and MO and it did the same thing again and can confirm MO extraction fails to create the caliente data. How the hell that happens I have no idea, who knows I'm just relieved to finally have this working again.

On the left is luxurycollection.zip installed into MO showing its file tree and as you can see, no Caliente data.  On the right is the exact same zip file extracted to desktop and you can see the caliente data.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

So, lesson learned, do not rely on MO extraction during installation. 

Weird, I use mo as well and never had this problem, but there again I tend to unzip to desktop any files I download and the re-zip them using 7zip, so that could be why I never noticed any problems with mods.

download link?

First page, first post.  The link towards the bottom of the post saying click here to download, then hit the big green button at the top of that page saying download, then click on the link saying link.txt, open that text file that you download up and copy and paste the mega link into your browser, while that is downloading click on the 1.7fix file as well.

download link?

First page, first post.  The link towards the bottom of the post saying click here to download, then hit the big green button at the top of that page saying download, then click on the link saying link.txt, open that text file that you download up and copy and paste the mega link into your browser, while that is downloading click on the 1.7fix file as well.

Nice ty very much ^^ and good job 

• 2 weeks later...

I am using pubic hair mesh for my female body. The problem is, when I equip some of your outfits the pubic hair mesh disappears because your outfit uses its own body. The question is how to use my own body with your outfits, or how to add a pubic hair mesh to your body. I hope that I was clear enough and that you will advise me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can someone please advise how to install this, im using 7zip to extract it to skyrim data folder but when i try to run it no items appear, so im doing something wrong

I extracted to my desktop, manually moved the files to their matching folders in Bodyslide... ran BS and then installed the vendor esp via MO, which puts a rather lovely, if non-lore friendly, young lady vendor with all the goods in Whiterun by the Talos statue. 

Any CBBE HDT High weight users out there having any issues with clippings.. I found a solution! Check your Breasts area and be sure to max out Breasts and Small Breasts. That'll align the outfit! If there's a little clipping at the under boob department of your breasts, don't fret.. be sure to adjust Gravity and Height. We can't forget the bodacious booty area either, be sure to max your Butt and Small Butt sliders (Or damn near, I promise it's not going to have you looking crazy!). -- Hopefully that fixes any concerns from people having clipping issues with their CBBE presets! :)

Before Screenshots:

Breasts

http://prntscr.com/gfmd6n

http://prntscr.com/gfmdc9

Butt

http://prntscr.com/gfmdlt

http://prntscr.com/gfmdrp

After Screenshots:

Breasts

http://prntscr.com/gfmcse

http://prntscr.com/gfmcxz

Butt

http://prntscr.com/gfmcdv 

http://prntscr.com/gfmclp

UPDATE!:

So! I found out, being a derp and all... if you wish to avoid clipping in game, be sure to convert all your slide choices to the low weight side. http://prntscr.com/gfqyyk . Once you convert you will notice that nothing changes from 0 - 100 :D Your shape remains the same with no clippings in the studio as well as ingame! 

I have a problem, the outfits only clip on weight 100 because butt and breasts dont scale down

Refer to my post, Change the sliders of Breasts and Small Breasts to 100 and adjust gravity. Then go to the Butt sliders, adjust to 90-100% for Butt and Small Butt! That'll fix the alignment/clipping issues. <3

Luxury Collection CBBE Bodyslide 1.7 fix

Luxury Collection CBBE Bodyslide NiOverrid

Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7

I've given up ~  :(

Instead of adjusting SH SHH sliders did you try maxing Breasts and Small Breasts ^^?