Thank you for your hard work! This is a truly wonderful set :) I am having real problems with the Leather Corset, however. The bones or weight painting or something is making it skew around the breasts after bodysliding and putting it on. It's like the breast bone is sticking out. I don't think this was meant for smaller breast sizes. Even so, the upper corset bends to the left, when facing the character.

You mentioned in a previous post about an updated 'Thigh' slider and that the one from bodyslide won't work with yours. Where can I get it?

Just a heads up for anyone having 'Stocking' issues. All the stockings, from the full-length stocking ranges,  don't have female weight sliders enabled in their relevant 'Armor Addon' sections. Just load up TES5Edit and enable them for each one.

Hopefully they'll be a tighter fit now.

Edit:

Below is an updated .esp file with the above changes (from version 1.6), plus ShapeData files for bodyslide that may work better for you. I've tweaked them with more options. These change the stockings from the 'Hypnotic' range and the 'Leather Corset' range. If you use overly chubby legs then this may not help you, sorry. Note: If you have tweaked your .esp, then installing this will overwrite.

Backup your original files and then install the files below, overwriting, and then bodyslide the stockings. As with all bodyslide files, there are no guarantees that there won't be clipping but I've tried to lessen the possibility. Note: the zap slider for one of the ranges is disabled for now.

http://www.ae123.net/dooby/Luxury Collection Stockings Fix.7z

Let me know if it works better for you. If there is enough interest, I may do a full slider range for these.

Did you install update files and overwrite bsd?

Thank you for your hard work! This is a truly wonderful set :) I am having real problems with the Leather Corset, however. The bones or weight painting or something is making it skew around the breasts after bodysliding and putting it on. It's like the breast bone is sticking out. I don't think this was meant for smaller breast sizes. Even so, the upper corset bends to the left, when facing the character.

You mentioned in a previous post about an updated 'Thigh' slider and that the one from bodyslide won't work with yours. Where can I get it?

Just a heads up for anyone having 'Stocking' issues. All the stockings, from the full-length stocking ranges,  don't have female weight sliders enabled in their relevant 'Armor Addon' sections. Just load up TES5Edit and enable them for each one.

Hopefully they'll be a tighter fit now.

Edit:

Below is an updated .esp file with the above changes (from version 1.6), plus ShapeData files for bodyslide that may work better for you. I've tweaked them with more options. These change the stockings from the 'Hypnotic' range and the 'Leather Corset' range. If you use overly chubby legs then this may not help you, sorry. Note: If you have tweaked your .esp, then installing this will overwrite.

Backup your original files and then install the files below, overwriting, and then bodyslide the stockings. As with all bodyslide files, there are no guarantees that there won't be clipping but I've tried to lessen the possibility. Note: the zap slider for one of the ranges is disabled for now.

http://www.ae123.net/dooby/Luxury Collection Stockings Fix.7z

Let me know if it works better for you. If there is enough interest, I may do a full slider range for these.

Did you install update files and overwrite bsd?

I did indeed. I installed the 1.6 patch with NMM and clicked yes to overwrite. I guess you had included it after all. I was just wondering why the stockings and ribbon HH shoes had thigh slider problems for me. Outfit boots and most full-length outfits had no problems otherwise.

I found the issue with the Leather Corset and a couple of others. I had to load it in Outfit Studio and select 'Conform to Sliders' and then save. After doing that, everything worked as it should. So perhaps it was made before you upgraded?

Also the 'Cut-out' heels, not the 'Cut-out:Delerium' ones, don't have the sound file attached to the AA.

How do you prepare outfits for Bodyslide to prevent excessive clipping? I've noticed that your outfits are quite close to the body around the breasts, yet other sets have to allow a huge gap to allow breast movement. I think it has to do with how the bones work, but I have no idea how to incorporate it into outfits using the HDT body. Is there somewhere I can learn how to do it?

Does anyone have a way to fix this bug, where armors that work fine and fit well and are visible in game but dont show a preview in the inventory menu? I asked before but so far I have not recieved any responses with a solution, although the mod author did respond but didnt know what to do about it. I also switched to the UUNP version, as i can make the bodies as cbbe as I want but still have high poly quality on the breasts and body figure. However, using the UUNP version of the luxury collection doesnt fix the lack of armor/item preview. Currently this mod is the only one that appears to have this problem as everything else shows a preview in the inventory menu. The Luxury collection works fine, my followers can wear them, they are visible, no clipping of any sort is apparent, its just that in order to know what I am giving them, other than the name, I have to make them wear it to see what it is or what it looks like.

I have tried googling this issue, but all relevant topics carrying the tags I searched refer to conflicting mods or ones that actually have a missing body problem. None of the item previews listed in your pics show up in mine either. I must be missing a mod, but I already have SKY UI , skse and etc and etc. I am not sure what to even look for. I might be the only one in the enter LC forum to have this issue though.

Does anyone have a way to fix this bug, where armors that work fine and fit well and are visible in game but dont show a preview in the inventory menu?

Do you see anything in the preview window at all? Not even a picture? In this case there aren't actual item models, just pictures.

The preview window uses the world model filename 'Go' nifs assigned in the armor section of the .esp. Those files are stored in the .bsa compressed file you installed. Perhaps you are having problems reading from a bsa file, but if your clothing appears fine in-game then I don't see why that would be the problem.

Strange.

Does anyone have a way to fix this bug, where armors that work fine and fit well and are visible in game but dont show a preview in the inventory menu?

Do you see anything in the preview window at all? Not even a picture? In this case there aren't actual item models, just pictures.

The preview window uses the world model filename 'Go' nifs assigned in the armor section of the .esp. Those files are stored in the .bsa compressed file you installed. Perhaps you are having problems reading from a bsa file, but if your clothing appears fine in-game then I don't see why that would be the problem.

Strange.

Thats exactly what i mean, I know they are just pictures but I dont even see those! I can see everything else in the preview section of the screen but when it comes to this mod I dont even get to see the pictures.   Do you know the directory for the "go" files or are you referring to the NIF file location? Well the preview pane works great so i dont know why it wouldnt work either

*EDIT* did a file dig, turns out there are only 2 esp's/ one for the mod, and another for the vendor. There are no esp's that i saw of. Ill check the zipped file.

EDIT 2: turns out the only bsa for the mod exists for the cbbe version, I am using the UUNP version contains loose files. I managed to open up the bsa file for this version, i saw no files suggesting its usage for the preview panel, maybe i missed it but i didnt see it through the loads of files.

EDIT 2: turns out the only bsa for the mod exists for the cbbe version, I am using the UUNP version contains loose files. I managed to open up the bsa file for this version, i saw no files suggesting its usage for the preview panel, maybe i missed it but i didnt see it through the loads of files.

Ah I see. It's quite possible that the GO files haven't been assigned then, or at least included.

1/ In your meshes, do you see "blacksmith\Apathie\IllusionsGo.nif" ?

2/ If you examine the main .esp in TES5Edit or CK, under "LUX Apathie Illusion Boots (Black)" in the Armor section, do you see "blacksmith\Apathie\IllusionsGo.nif" listed next to 'Female world model - MOD4 - Model Filename'?

If either of these is missing, then that is your problem.

If the answer to the first question is no and the second question is yes, then all you need to do is copy the GO files from the CBBE version. This will be a PITA though, as perhaps not all of them are labeled as GO. However, the bright side is that the picture is the same for all items in the same range. So one GO file for a set.

If the answer to the first question is yes and the second question no, then you have to go through each armor in the Armor section and add the GO file to the world model.. LOL (that would suck). Easier to do in the CK as there is a 'Browse' function.

Either way, bad luck mate :(

Ah I see. It's quite possible that the GO files haven't been assigned then, or at least included.

1/ In your meshes, do you see "blacksmith\Apathie\IllusionsGo.nif" ?

2/ If you examine the main .esp in TES5Edit or CK, under "LUX Apathie Illusion Boots (Black)" in the Armor section, do you see "blacksmith\Apathie\IllusionsGo.nif" listed next to 'Female world model - MOD4 - Model Filename'?

If either of these is missing, then that is your problem.

If the answer to the first question is no and the second question is yes, then all you need to do is copy the GO files from the CBBE version. This will be a PITA though, as perhaps not all of them are labeled as GO. However, the bright side is that the picture is the same for all items in the same range. So one GO file for a set.

If the answer to the first question is yes and the second question no, then you have to go through each armor in the Armor section and add the GO file to the world model.. LOL (that would suck). Easier to do in the CK as there is a 'Browse' function.

Either way, bad luck mate :(

I found the "go" files, but i am not sure if tesv edit can see them, they are already in the right place. Imma check if CK can see them..

edit  - i checked TESV edit and while i see all of the armors I do not see any of the "files", i see the "go" files in the directory of the loose files (UUNP version) , but they are not listed in TESVedit. CK doesnt seem to want to work, ill try  changing install location.

I saw one comment that poster couldn't get the tiny lace gloves to appear in the game.  Same with me.  I can equip one pair, or as many pairs of tiny lace gloves I want at the same time, but none of them are visible in game.  I can equip tiny lace gloves with other types of gloves with no apparent affect on the other gloves.

If I give the lace gloves to Serana, she equips them and they are visible.  Does anyone know what's up here?

I have the latest versions of bodyslide and CBBE.  I also have the HDT V1.5 body.

Other than that, it's a really great mod.  Thanks for all the hard work, you did a really fantastic job.

Did you install update? I think this is race bug from original, and it was fixed.

Okay, stupid question here.  Where is the update?  What's the name of the file?  What I have is Luxury Collection 1.6.7z

I saw one comment that poster couldn't get the tiny lace gloves to appear in the game.  Same with me.  I can equip one pair, or as many pairs of tiny lace gloves I want at the same time, but none of them are visible in game.  I can equip tiny lace gloves with other types of gloves with no apparent affect on the other gloves.

If I give the lace gloves to Serana, she equips them and they are visible.  Does anyone know what's up here?

I have the latest versions of bodyslide and CBBE.  I also have the HDT V1.5 body.

Other than that, it's a really great mod.  Thanks for all the hard work, you did a really fantastic job.

Did you install update? I think this is race bug from original, and it was fixed.

Okay, stupid question here.  Where is the update?  What's the name of the file?  What I have is Luxury Collection 1.6.7z

I do have the latest version of bodyslide, v2.8d, and the latest CBBE body.

Can someone post a tutorail for installation,i have all the required mods but i cant get the cloting to work,its missind body parts when i equip it .

Download the file "Link.txt". Open that up and then copy the link and paste it into your browser and download the file. It's BIG.

Download the 1.6 patch file and overwrite the file above.

That's it.

I download and install the file at link.txt, then overwrite with Luxury Collection 1.6.7z?  Sorry if it seems like I'm not gettin' it.

It seems you did the right thing. Not sure why it's not working for you.

EDIT: What race are you using for your character? This might be a Nord only bug. I'll check.

Can someone post a tutorail for installation,i have all the required mods but i cant get the cloting to work,its missind body parts when i equip it .

Download the file "Link.txt". Open that up and then copy the link and paste it into your browser and download the file. It's BIG.

That's it.

I download and install the file at link.txt, then overwrite with Luxury Collection 1.6.7z?  Sorry if it seems like I'm not gettin' it.

EDIT: What race are you using for your character? This might be a Nord only bug. I'll check.

I dont need to go into body slide settings or anything,btw didnt understand when to overwrite the file above,sorry ^_^

Ok. For "Tiny Lace Gloves", in the Armor Addon section for the gloves, some models have certain races and other models have others.

Wear all the versions on your character one-by-one and see if some work and others don't.

If you have any modding skills then just add your race to your AA for all the gloves.

EDIT: See below for a fix patch.

Still cant make it to work,torso is missing when i equip :(

Ok, I see.

After installing the main file and patching it to 1.6, do the following:

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

Now all the outfits have been created in the shape of your selected body.

Everything should work now.

Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.6

• Weight Sliders enabled for Stockings.
  • Sound files attached to Heels.
  • Heels height adjusted. This was already included, I just forgot to mention it until now.
  • Races added and fixed for 'Tiny Lace Gloves' range. *Fixes invisible gloves*

Contains an updated ESP file only. Only for 1.6 patch version. Ironclaw Suit re-added.

NOTE: Removed. Patch 1.7 now available. New 1.7 fixes available on the next page.

Still cant make it to work,torso is missing when i equip :(

Ok, I see.

After installing the main file and patching it to 1.6, do the following:

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

Now all the outfits have been created in the shape of your selected body.

Everything should work now.

Yup,everything is fine now,thanks! ^_^:D

That's it.

OK, got it.  I was trying to run it by just installing the patch only.  It worked fine, except for the gloves.  BTW, my PC is an Imperial.  Thanks, everyone.

Contains an updated ESP file only.

Lol these bugs are from original mod, and I just copied them. I think race bug was fixed, so a few of them is missing?

How do you prepare outfits for Bodyslide to prevent excessive clipping? I've noticed that your outfits are quite close to the body around the breasts, yet other sets have to allow a huge gap to allow breast movement. I think it has to do with how the bones work, but I have no idea how to incorporate it into outfits using the HDT body. Is there somewhere I can learn how to do it?

I can't understand you question. If you mean bone weighting, I use 3dsMax and fix them by Outfit Studio. I prefer using brush-like function in OS.

Contains an updated ESP file only.

Lol these bugs are from original mod, and I just copied them. I think race bug was fixed, so a few of them is missing?

I can't understand you question. If you mean bone weighting, I use 3dsMax and fix them by Outfit Studio. I prefer using brush-like function in OS.

It's a HUGE mod, so I don't blame you or anything :). There are only a few things here and there and that is amazing you got everything working so well. The race bug only had 4 or 5 AA probs.

As for the bone weighting, I am having problems with stockings and shoes from another mod I am trying to bodyslide. The high-heel foot mesh doesn't fit the body. There is a visible seam. The stockings on the legs are weighted perfectly, but when crouching the feet mesh stick through only around the seam. How do you match the feet and body and get the weighting the same so there is no clipping on both? I know it's a complicated question, so you don't really have to explain it if you're busy ;)

Edit: Ah nevermind, I found the problem. The body and feet were using different skeletons *sigh*. But now I have a strange lighting bug, heh. It's always something!

Can someone post a tutorial for installation,i have all the required mods but i cant get the cloting to work,its missind body parts when i equip it .

It isnt easy to install, for some reason I personally have 3 things to install for this mod and I dont understand what I did to get it working in game.  My problem is I see total black while in bodystudio.

One thing you have to do is put an .esp file in the right spot and I couldnt tell you exactly where it is supposed to go cause everyone here says to install it.  They refuse to tell me the exact file placement.

But hopefully someone here will see our questions.

Can someone post a tutorial for installation,i have all the required mods but i cant get the cloting to work,its missind body parts when i equip it .

It isnt easy to install, for some reason I personally have 3 things to install for this mod and I dont understand what I did to get it working in game.  My problem is I see total black while in bodystudio.

One thing you have to do is put an .esp file in the right spot and I couldnt tell you exactly where it is supposed to go cause everyone here says to install it.  They refuse to tell me the exact file placement.

But hopefully someone here will see our questions.

Are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager to install your mods?

If you're using Mod Organizer then you need to refer to that mod's help page, because it requires extra attention. You need to read up on how it works. I'm sure there are Youtube videos for it too.

As for mods and where they should be placed in your directory, they *should* be placed in the same folder structure contained in the compressed file you downloaded. For example, .esp files go in the Skyrim/Data folder. If you look in the compressed file you should see a folder called 'Data' and inside it is usually the .esp file. However, if you are using Mod Organizer, the setup is a little different. I don't use it, so I don't know exactly.

If you don't know how to install mods properly, then using bodyslide and mods like this won't get you very far.