This is a whopper of a project to work through, must have taken you ages. Thanks for taking it on and sharing it with us. Those of us using UUNP are now eyeing it up enviously and wondering...do you have any objections to someone re-converting to it?

This is a whopper of a project to work through, must have taken you ages. Thanks for taking it on and sharing it with us. Those of us using UUNP are now eyeing it up enviously and wondering...do you have any objections to someone re-converting to it?

No, of course. Feel free to do conversions, just remember to give proper credits. You can read the declaration at the bottom. 

I actually don't recommend re-convert this mod because I use templates to speed up the shape changing and its side effect is distortion just like any slider do. Using original meshes is better if you are nitpicking in quality.

You may want to see my baseshape first before deciding. The advantage of re-convert my mod is you don't have to worry about nif structures and settings, better for lazy person like me_(:з」∠)_ 

Yeah I've taken a look at it, it does distort at any extreme slider settings but then i'd expect that of any decent armor mod.  I'm personally not skilled enough with BS to mitigate it. I'm just weighing that con against the pros of having this collection available for those of us who prefer UNP textures and like to use Race Menu's body morphing. 

I don't suppose there's a chance you'll upload this on literally any other site than Mega? Or perhaps split the file into slightly smaller pieces (even just two)?

Their download system keeps freezing or failing for me.

Maybe next update when I decided to separate the mod. No ETA.

Inside is one esp with bsa(1.1G). All I can do is separate the Bodyslide files(500+MB). I don't like split compress because it can't work with mod manager.

I am using Chrome and it's fine. You may want to check out Mega's chrome extension or MegaDownloader.

I don't suppose there's a chance you'll upload this on literally any other site than Mega? Or perhaps split the file into slightly smaller pieces (even just two)?

Their download system keeps freezing or failing for me.

Maybe next update when I decided to separate the mod. No ETA.

Inside is one esp with bsa(1.1G). All I can do is separate the Bodyslide files(500+MB). I don't like split compress because it can't work with mod manager.

I am using Chrome and it's fine. You may want to check out Mega's chrome extension or MegaDownloader.

Thanks for even considering it.

Taking 500mb+ will (hopefully) be enough, if you agree to split those files for the next version.

And I have the extension. It just doesn't work particularly well for me when dealing with large file sizes.

Looking good, but actually with my PC, the clothes can't not be displayed, i put any of them on and that part of body disappeared. I mean, all other CBBE HDT worked great, what could be the cause tho? I'd really like to keep this in my mod list Thanks 

Looking good, but actually with my PC, the clothes can't not be displayed, i put any of them on and that part of body disappeared. I mean, all other CBBE HDT worked great, what could be the cause tho? I'd really like to keep this in my mod list Thanks 

I think you didn't install bsa file correctly......

I assume you didn't use Bodyslide as well, so nothing will be load in, and you only got data from esp.

I think you didn't install bsa file correctly......

I assume you didn't use Bodyslide as well, so nothing will be load in, and you only got data from esp.

Used NMM to install, and just checked, NMM didnt install .bsa, will see if it works after i put it in data. ty

Ok now it works in-game (some clips tho, mainly stockings) but when i tried to open the bodyslide the tool just crashed

I didn't aware of the Curvy problem before I packaged the bsa and uploaded to MEGA :( 

titan7585 helped me test the mod, and I eventually realized the Curvy preset use negative values at calf parts. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Using a negative value isn't a good idea for building close-fitting outfits.

About Bodyside, you should update the program because I use the latest one to make this.

Yeah I've taken a look at it, it does distort at any extreme slider settings but then i'd expect that of any decent armor mod.  I'm personally not skilled enough with BS to mitigate it. I'm just weighing that con against the pros of having this collection available for those of us who prefer UNP textures and like to use Race Menu's body morphing. 

I use smooth brush to eliminate the distortion. If the textures or meshes be ruined, I'll undo and leave it alone. Sometimes you may want to clear slider data, forgetting the conform process, and morph manually. 

That's why I use templates for faster conversion to CBBE. It's a pain to do similar thing again. The bodyslidable process is far more time-consuming than converting between body types in my opinion especially when there are templates we can use.

Now I think it's okay to re-convert this mod instead of using original meshes  :D  In my memory, I smoothed most of the distorted parts of the base shapes without ruined anything. Maybe seeing by your own eyes in OS is better.

Ok now it works in-game (some clips tho, mainly stockings) but when i tried to open the bodyslide the tool just crashed

I didn't aware of the Curvy problem before I packaged the bsa and uploaded to MEGA :(

titan7585 helped me test the mod, and I eventually realized the Curvy preset use negative values at calf parts. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Using a negative value isn't a good idea for building close-fitting outfits.

About Bodyside, you should update the program because I use the latest one to make this.

updated body slide to 2.7 and it worked, ty

Fa....FANTASIC Job! ApoKyrtia :D Thank you very much ! for sharing your conversions and making Bodyslide even better! 

And for those that are having problems with the download link not loading (ahahaha this is a good joke if it was removed deliberately :P) make sure you type in ".co." right after mega

By the way, ApoKyrtia i wonder would it be possible for you to convert this UNP heels and stockings to CBBE HDT and add it to your collection as well? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/? I tried making an CBBE HDT conversion of it number of times but i have failed on doing so :(