View File

Skyrim Skinned Mesh Physics for Bless Armor Pack (s666)

This is a patch to convert s666's very well made armor pack to the SMP physics system instead of Havok.

Change Log:
Version: 0.5 initial release
Version: 0.6 Corrected range of motion as well as multipart interactions as well as 0 point gravity influence.

Please read all the info before downloading and installing.

1. This absolutely needs HDT-SMP to function properly and is otherwise useless, so don't use it unless you use SMP.
  2. This must be installed after all s666 armor files http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44014-bless-online-armors-pack/
  3. Let it overwrite all his files, primarily it edits the XML's to give SMP physics as opposed to Havok
  4. This also overwrites the root meshes in the body slide folder and Requires reexporting your personalized variant of the meshes

Now some of the technical BS.

• This is a first release and is not perfect by any means, it is a proof of concept
  • Once the XML format is figured out conversion from HDT to SMP in a simple manner is rather easy.... ish.
  • I need your help fine tuning the XML's Specifically people with SMP experience
  • The collision data is rudimentary at best and I need feedback to improve it.

There wont be any pictures because it literally is the same as the parent mod, just a different physics engine.

YOU NEED THESE

I made this as I find SMP to be superior to HDT in almost every way, in the form of general use bugs and performance/stability.

Please Please, leave feed back, submit your own corrected XML's, anything that can help improve the functionality

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    s666 Bless Armor Pack, SMP, Bodyslide, everything the armor pack needs
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...