Fallout New Vegas Mods?

tedii

Hi everyone,

So I recently bought Fallout New Vegas cause it was super cheap at my local gameshop and I wanted to know what are some good mods out there?

I guess I'm looking for:

a) Clothing / Armor

B) Body Replacers

c) Animation mods

d) Adult-orientated mods.

Basically anything that would make the game better than it already is (and it is pretty amazeballs already).

Thanks in advance,

Ted

Even if you don't want to play TTW, you can take a look at Anatriax's guide to TTW as a reference for some of the " basic " mods you will most likely use.

Also there is BruceWayne's guide for installing SexoutNG and its needed files.  You can just do a quick glanc at the F:NV forum section and find lots of stuff you will need along with guides.

Look at the major moddings sites what's most endorsed and form your own opinion if you would like that kind of mod. The nexus would be your fist point of call for the basics, including most tools required to run the more advanced mods. If you haven't already done so, you have to register to get anything. Word of advice though. Always read the readmes for possible conflicts.

Also, as has been mentioned, the sexout series is your first point of call for everything adult. Can't say I like every aspect of every single plugin, but generally it gives your player the sense of being a real person with real sexual needs. Again, form your own opinion based on the descriptions and read the readmes to avoid conflicts.

And opinions differ. I'm usually not one to advice doing a vanilla playthrough. I would just refrain from installing quest mods or companions right away. I had a long list of other mods running before I went looking for one of these. Especially since this is an Obsidian game rather than a Bethesda product, the vanilla quests are pretty good and have a bunch of different solutions. Also the vanilla companions aren't mere cardboards but are fleshed out to a certain extent.

Archived