Locked in epic combat with scripting! I have no time to bleed... SUCK PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEATH!

Researching SEQ stuffehs...

Finished: Faction overhaul... All used NPCs have appropriate faction, including zbffactionslaver / zbf factionslave.

Locked in epic combat with scripting! I have no time to bleed... SUCK PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEATH!

Researching SEQ stuffehs...

Finished: Faction overhaul... All used NPCs have appropriate faction, including zbffactionslaver / zbf factionslave.

SEQ files is easily generated using TESVEDIT.  Just load your mod in it, right-click on your mod in the left hand list and go to the bottom of the popup menu to the "Other" expansion and when that pops up you can select the "Generate SEQ file" option.  It will take almost no time at all to create the SEQ file if you have TESVEDIT installed already.

Guest ffabris

Looking good! I followed the mod and topic, waiting a bit more before trying. I am hoping this will be playable for (gay) male Players as well... so few mods are.

Woefully I must address this with 2 replies.

1: The current dialogue re-edit is quite femme-centric. I am somewhat inclined to re-edit some things to make it more gender-neutral, but for now I suppose hardcore twinks or effite males would get the most out of it.

2: Gay dialogue is not one of my strong points of writing. Although personally raised as straight, Until I realized I'm really a mutant. Male on male action does not turn my primal crank.

P.s. However once I get this mod up to working order, If a writer more skilled in homoerotic writings were to lend a hand. I could be persuaded to clone the mod and release an alternate sexuality copy...

(Note: I'm all for gender diversity in mods, and would really like to delve into more uncommon aspects. Partly to thumb my nose boogers at trolls like the dreaded Sarkeesian, and partly because I see sexuality as more of a salad bar, with a veritable cornucopia of perverse selections for all.)

Fair points, and that's kinda what I was expecting. :)

Perhaps most importantly, it would be good to not lock out male players altogether, as some mods do. (Meaning, for example, that the initial quest fails instantly if the player is male, preventing anything further from being done.)

As for dialog, it might be possible to make it gender neutral by avoiding specific references to body parts. Granted, that may be unavoidable in some scenarios. But still, for example, a line such as "I want to ram my cock into your tight pussy" could become "I want to fuck you hard".

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks for having replied. :)

Fair points, and that's kinda what I was expecting. :)

Perhaps most importantly, it would be good to not lock out male players altogether, as some mods do. (Meaning, for example, that the initial quest fails instantly if the player is male, preventing anything further from being done.)

As for dialog, it might be possible to make it gender neutral by avoiding specific references to body parts. Granted, that may be unavoidable in some scenarios. But still, for example, a line such as "I want to ram my cock into your tight pussy" could become "I want to fuck you hard".

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks for having replied. :)

SlaveTown, didn't lock out male players, in fact it provided an alternate, if truncated, separate part for them.

As for dialog I agree, keep the quests the same for for both genders, for now, but either simply omit references to specific body parts, or make two dialog lines the npc can speak for that part with an alternate for isMale=1 or something. This way you can largely accomodate male characters without too much extra work.

Right now as I wiggle around in the coding looking for gummy bears... I like the green ones.

Although pieces have been put in... there's a big troll who is supposed to be for sexual encounters... I am not adverse to adding a dog show sometime down the road. But it propably won't be as friendly as an encounter that Animal Mansion provides.

Sentence 1: And despite the gummibear-producers claiming otherwise there are far more red ones in every package than green ones...*clenches fists*

Sentence 2: Yeah! I like Animal Mansion, and Beastial Essence, but its about time to add some darker streak to this. I always liked the little encounter in Oblivion's "Blackmail" in that regard...

You may also adopt Wolfclub and combine it with this.

In my opinion, what the Skyrim adult modding scene needs, instead of mods that are built around a certain mechanic, is large scale quest mods that play similarly to vanilla quest lines, such as the Thieves Guild, or the Darkbrotherhood quest line, with one storyline and repeatable (radiant) quests. Possibly  one for player slavery and another for prostitution, or a combination of both. "A Dance with Rogues" Part 1 for Neverwinter Nights is a good example for this kind of thing.

As for the version before it was abandoned, it would be great if the "training session" has some more actions instead of being persuaded into a slave, that was kind of weird, don't you think?

As I stated on the info page, I would like to go bugnuts on the training session... basically turn it into a more intense training session. When I get the time to expand on things however I want to make it as little of a rollercoaster experience as possible. It personally annoys me to have a script play out for long enough for me to go grab a drink and nuke up a burrito.

If I can swing it to be more engaging and interactive, that's the route I am aiming for.

Personally i try to follow the rule that if controls disabled scene is long enough for AFK screen spin to enable then it means that scene is too long.

For training scene - you could make it that it would be about checking what you could be most valuable in as a slave.

So you are getting punished until you agree to follow orders. And when you do you would be allowed to choose how you want to serve.

there could be couple of paths through this mod:

- labor worker - as in the mine. Maybe at some point player would be allowed to become an overseer instead of just worker? guess it could be done mainly for male characters.

- arena path - simply to become a gladiator slave. The better you are at fighting the more privileges you would get.

As in ancient Rome for example - best gladiators were slaves but they had almost everything (wealth, women, luxury and freedom if they choose so). This could be for both male and female players that roleplay that they prefer to die on the arena than to submit.

- a servant path - mostly for submissive females i guess. Could be that you would be ordered to cook, clean and bend over whenever someone would feel like using you. Could be that player would be given as a reward for efficient mine workers and skilled gladiators.

Things like rape, torture, humiliation, whoring, animal shows etc etc could be used if player would fail at something or would decide to disobey orders.

Guess you can make it that there would be an option for servant path to "advance" into masochist slut path where you would be punished on daily basis.

This way you could have a decent escape scenarios.

As miner your dig could break into some cave which would allow you to escape - unless you choose not to escape.

Gladiator could simply earn their freedom at some point - unless you would choose to keep your luxurious life as the arena champion.

Servant and slut could be sold to someone at some point - which would give you the option to run away.

Basically you would have to introduce some system of "daily expectations" like to mine xx ore / day, win xx fights per day etc.

And a lot of radiant quests with various slave tasks.

Guest ffabris

In my opinion, what the Skyrim adult modding scene needs, instead of mods that are built around a certain mechanic, is large scale quest mods that play similarly to vanilla quest lines, such as the Thieves Guild, or the Darkbrotherhood quest line, with one storyline and repeatable (radiant) quests. Possibly  one for player slavery and another for prostitution, or a combination of both. "A Dance with Rogues" Part 1 for Neverwinter Nights is a good example for this kind of thing.

For gay male players, there is "Isle of Mara" that fits your description - I think, anwyay.

As some other people pointed out, i approach Gideon in the bannered mare but he gives me no dialogue that can possibly begin the quest.

I have not had issue with this personally. However my test runs have been with fresh new toons. I'll peek into the code for a fix, time permitting.

There is a glitch in the code

Script SGSlaveTownOneScript, Function StartMineQuest() tries to setstage of mine quest to 5. It should be 0.

Try changing to this
Function StartMineQuest()
MineQuest.Start()
MineQuest.SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)
EndFunction

And btw - yup, this is very much a sexlab mod. Sexlab mods subforum is much more alive as well.

Edited the code using NotePad++... Hunting and pecking for a golden goose egg right now that will actually point me to compiling it proper :P

Once I get the Mine quest to work proper I'll Update here on L.L.

P.s. I tried to hunt down the code in CK, but could not locate it after a day of tutorials that kept leading to other things. I had to try my hand at a new tool in the bag ++... HAH haven't coded since Apple IIE was the goto computer :P

Hmm... dunno what it is, but Gideon Scarrow got nothing to say.

Used the COC to dunedin prison, nobody said anything either.

Gideon is a little willy nilly. Just updated and added a few touch-ups that *Should* remedy this.

Very nice to see someone adopting Iamtheonewhoknocks' work. 

I hope someone will adopt Darkwind Island too at some point :)

Uuuh, already did... kinda. One project is overwhelming enough at the moment. Only just dinked around in Darkwind, and I have a few ideas...

Uuuh nice, iamtheonewhoknocks' Mods were always quite promising. I noticed a while ago that he apparently deleted his acount, which is always saddening.

Do you want/need any help beside playtesting/bugreporting atm, Goblin?

Yeah, it's weird how he dropped everything. He had announced updates then poof. Prolly burnout I guess.

Anyway, and and all help you want to shovel into my magical burlap sack is most welcome. Right now I'm locked in combat getting the mine quest to work... Now if Notepad++ or the CK would compile scripts rather than lick windows giving me herp derp messages... I woulda had that nailed today.

I Downloaded WolfClub... Hoooboy that mod hates me. I would like to get this mod up and running first into a story driven mini-campaign. Until then, my project que is rather full.

LOL If I were to adopt Wolfclub... I could see it now... Abandoning your mod? Send it to Goblins orphanage...

For gay male players, there is "Isle of Mara" that fits your description - I think, anwyay.

Actually for the male on male action. I have somewhat pleasant news. Iamtheonewhoknocks left a couple quest threads dangling around that I noticed today. Basically gender identifiers. Which means the foundation materials are there for both male or female play... I just need to figure out how the puzzle goes together first.

V2.1 is a small blanket update, mostly behind the curtain work, so nothing resembling a miracle at this time.

Guest ffabris

Actually for the male on male action. I have somewhat pleasant news. Iamtheonewhoknocks left a couple quest threads dangling around that I noticed today. Basically gender identifiers. Which means the foundation materials are there for both male or female play... I just need to figure out how the puzzle goes together first.

Yay! :D

Edited the code using NotePad++... Hunting and pecking for a golden goose egg right now that will actually point me to compiling it proper :P

Once I get the Mine quest to work proper I'll Update here on L.L.

P.s. I tried to hunt down the code in CK, but could not locate it after a day of tutorials that kept leading to other things. I had to try my hand at a new tool in the bag ++... HAH haven't coded since Apple IIE was the goto computer :P

its a script of SGSlaveTownOne quest.

This quest seems to be used to run things.

N++ is cool - as long as you force it to complie scripts. i failed at that...

Tested the start of 2.1, notes:

• The objective to talk to the guy in the inn never completes, even after you talk to him at night and he points you to the inn owner.
  • I didn't see a dialogue option to buy the room, only the regular option to buy a room, I could bypass this by consoling past the door to reach the bed, probably missed something because of this though.
  • There is no DD/zaz item check during the first part as slave and/or training, so if the player was wearing chastity items the quest doesn't know it, and doesn't remove them.
  • For some reason, after the quest with the trainer, the player has to use the activate key to leave the sleeping animation, odd. Not a problem, just odd.
  • If the trainer puts a gag on the player, you can't talk to anyone, including the guy with the arrow over his head, stopped here since I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not.

Thanks for adding the zbf factions, curious if you can add the player to the slave faction though, never tried that.

Is it actually 2.1 now? I tried & I still don't see anybody talk.

As for the training session, I'd like to see something similar to what DocClox did.

What he did, was the trainer will rae your char. you have to talk to the rapist while being raped, if he likes your answer, the scene progresses & eventually will stop. Not sure is it possible with sexlab, though but it was a pretty cool take in my opinion.

Very nice to see someone adopting Iamtheonewhoknocks' work. 

I hope someone will adopt Darkwind Island too at some point :)

Uuuh, already did... kinda. One project is overwhelming enough at the moment. Only just dinked around in Darkwind, and I have a few ideas...

Yea I found out about an hour after I made that comment, my bad :)

Tested the start of 2.1, notes:

• The objective to talk to the guy in the inn never completes, even after you talk to him at night and he points you to the inn owner.
  • I didn't see a dialogue option to buy the room, only the regular option to buy a room, I could bypass this by consoling past the door to reach the bed, probably missed something because of this though.
  • There is no DD/zaz item check during the first part as slave and/or training, so if the player was wearing chastity items the quest doesn't know it, and doesn't remove them.
  • For some reason, after the quest with the trainer, the player has to use the activate key to leave the sleeping animation, odd. Not a problem, just odd.
  • If the trainer puts a gag on the player, you can't talk to anyone, including the guy with the arrow over his head, stopped here since I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not.

Thanks for adding the zbf factions, curious if you can add the player to the slave faction though, never tried that.

→ I've seen that in my tests too. Fudging with the mine quest atm... Once I run out of colorful insults trying to get the scripting to take, That quest hiccup is on my to do list somewhere.

→ Interesting, Last time I did a run through, scrolling down after talking to Razone and Keerava had the option for the basement room. That part should be the same... I hadn't messed with that part of the script.

→ Haven't got to that part yet. Like I said... Trainwreck... I just added factions for now. Item management comes later...

→ I know right!?! At first I thought it was borked. When I can get deeper into the scripts I'll see if I can automate getting out of bed after blackout.

→ That seems somewhat intentional. That's from the original mod setup. You can talk to Master Plavus as his greeting is forced.

→ Adding the player to zbf factions I would think is entirely possible... Still mucking with papyrus and the mine quest before moving on other stuff.

Thanks for the detailed report matey, Every bit helps!

Just spent the last few hours overhauling a small scene with Gideon at the Bannered Mare. Just tested it twice on my system and the revamped intro works fine.

-> So when I get around to next release all you have to do is pull up a seat at the bar by Hulda, and the scripting handles the intro.

Well i didn t have the gideon dialogue too...

But its the usual problem of saving and reloading when installing a new mod with dialogue...

I actually have to save reload even during the training or the dialogue won t proceed dunno the reason.

I noticed that when i get up in the cell for the first time i have 2 dialogue options the first runs the old version of the mod, the second starts the training stuff.

And after the training it seems something new should happen but i wake up in the cell and still have the old questline... WIP or BUG?

Some old problems, seems like also a new 1 as well.

-So the elf guy who introduced your char? He start sex scene but the game quickly sends my char. to a new cell. That results in my char. falling off the world cell.

-Didn't seems to get the training thing right, my char. got 1 & nothing happened. So I got to make her redo everything to get a 6, then the scene changes.

-The arena force unequip also took away my char's chains, at least the guard re-equipped them.

-Speaking of the guard, they also give another pair of chains after my char. got some from the trainer.

-No sex reward from Orleth

-Tried to use the console commands to get the mine quest to work, it didn't. I even send my char. to Mhod & nothing happened. So I use finishquest & it did worked.

Yep, that's about everything.

Small teeny tiny update, The intro was a bit wibbly wobbly and had to be broken into separate quests. Quest/step 1 is nailed down tight, and Quest/step 2 only has minor cosmetic issues and needs slight adjustment for the player to be whisked away to a new cavernous home. Just looking into locking down #2 so it can not be started til #1 is completed first, and getting the right coding so sleepytime = slaving time on the end of #2. Other than that the intro has been completely rewritten from scratch and so far looks bug free.