View File

--->WARNING!!!<---

--- This mod was in an early stage of development when it was abandoned ---

Modders: If you want to adopt and remix Slave Town, I highly recommend using the other slave town core file as a starting point. This version has other weirdness injected into it, My first steps were adding new names and sexlab tags to the NPCs and such... So it is probably even more messed up than the original files.

Players: Don't, just don't play this version. It's better off left here as a modders resource or as an educational visual aid to monkey around inside the code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(remixed) Slave Town (Revived)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---> What will you find in this mod?

Slave Town is a player slavery mod for Skyrim inspired by mods such as Slave Town 1 & 2 for Fallout NV, and Bravil Underground for Oblivion. In this mod you will be given many tasks for your masters that earn you more privileges, as you gain their trust. Murder! Intrigue! Sex! Drugs! Slavery! and Slave Leia... Yeah Slave Leia! Unlike most slavery mods, it's not just slap on a collar and start being submissive! No no no! After all the Dragonborn isn't gunna just give up the goods... Right? Well for the headstrong adventurer, your masters will want their new prize to be obedient and pliable... Just sleep in the right bed to meet these wonderful people. And indulge your inner submissive...

---> How will you find it?

Easy, just travel to the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and look for the off-duty guardsman: Gideon Scarrow. He's harmless I assure you....

----> What's there to do in Slave Town?

Slave Town features ample space for resting your weary head. Free attire provided by the generous master of the town! And should you desire to be a busybody, well there's a uuuh err, mandatory exercise and fitness test... yeah, test. Plus There's an arena to keep your swordplay skills sharpened. A mine to help dig up should you desire to stay physically fit... And of course plenty of like minded people to chit-chat with!

----> Current State.

As of the moment I adopted this mod... It's a slow motion train wreck... Like a train filled with meat pudding running down a legion of dairy cows! Some people correctly stated it is indeed a buggy mess. But It isn't entirely unsalvagable... I'm constantly finding orphaned things inside the mod some of which are a few clicks from a tune up. Some are mad crazy cat lady awful, and then there's some stuff that was in work but dropped.

Inside are three quests currently that the masters will demand of you. Fighting in the arena (which can be by choice or not). A short murder mystery - Internal affairs job. And using your pickaxe in a most creative manner in the mines. As of now there are three separate job quests that you can do for your masters: The Arena, Internal Affairs and The Mine.

Technical stuff

"I have finished most of the building in the cells and working area." - original author.

True, there are a few places that could use a wee bit of a facelift. But for the most part it looks and feels nearly done.

"The docks area is in very early development so it is not is a good state just now." - original author.

True, The docks actually look damn snazzy. There's a lot of room for expanding and upgrading.

---> INSTALLATION!
You can A: unzip the 7zip folder and drop the files in your Data folder...
Or you can B: Use NMM to automatically extract and install the files.

---> This mod is considered unstable at this juncture. <---

It is highly recommended to use a sacrificial fluff character when interacting with the current incarnation of this mod,

however if you insist on using your main Dovakiin, don't blame me if your game starts crapping out magical flaming kittens of death!

---> Q&A...

Q: Where are the shivs?
Oh, they are there. Gotta hunt around for em. One is easy peasy, the other two... you might have walked right past em.

Q: The arena is too hard...
More of a statement, but yes it's leaning toward brutal... especially for low level characters.

Q: I wake up and can't move! What's wrong?!?
Solution A: Click on the bedroll your laying on. Solution B: Masterbate... seriously, you can also get up by forcing an animation to play.

Q: (Insert Quest) is too difficult. Can you make it easier?
Suck it up buttercup. Other that trying to stabilize and fix mod up, Quest steps and difficulty will remain as originally written, unless absolutely needing altered.

---> Known bugs (confirmed yuckiness!)

---> The mine quest doesn't start!
Current workaround: In the console input, add the line: setstage SGMineQuest 0

---> Help I can't find Mhod!
You'll find him in the mines with a little exploring right up on the scaffolding next to the forge.

---> The sex scene following the arena quest doesn't trigger!
On my to do list already. Tested and confirmed to be missing.

---> You can still select the dialogue with Ashtor from previous versions.
I don't have previous versions of the mod. But his dialogue does need a bit of fixing I have already found...

---> The Slave Trainer has some odd dialogue.
Yup. very much aware of that. Also on my to do list.

---> The adult picture book has no pictures!
Uh-huh, yeah. Maybe I'll stuff it full of geriatric pr0n later... that fetish has been neglected on L.L.

---> V2-X Changelog

Version 2.1
Added AI packages to all NPCs inside the prison.
Added SEQ file to 7Zip folder.
Added zbfslaver / zbfslaver faction to all NPCs as appropriate.
Added minor fixes to small details.
Still fighting CK / NP++ to compile stuff and not be jackass programs.

2.0(Started with the fluff stuff to begin familiarizing myself with whats inside the Slave Town box.)
Edited dialogue of NPCS: (may retcon to be more gender ambigious toward the player.)
Edited / Fixed Quest Dialogue: Typical grammar nazi stuff.
Lorefied the NPC names: No more "Master John" or "Eddie"... Nearly every NPC renamed to fit into lore standards.
Messed around with, might be fixed: NPC spectators freaking out when they should be watching arena fights.
Lorefied the note in the basement: No longer a Bear Grylls poem... Just sayin. SUPER SAYIN!

The mystical magical to do list!

#1: Bugfixing - derp derp derp.
#2: NPC overhaul.
#3: Enhancement (Come on say it in that Dragon Age Sandal voice!) Enhancement! Of the play space. (Such as touching up the environment.)
#4: Slave breaking the Dovakiin... Like a boss. (I would like to expand the scene a bit more.)
#5: Escape! There's no way out after doing the quests right now without CoC. I need to put a band-aid on that.
Requirements

• SKSE - Latest Version recommended
  • SexlabFramework V1.59
  • Zaz Animation Pack V6.07
  • Fuz Ro Doh
  • Skyrim + Update... Yeah really.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I can... Shout outs!

Iamtheonewhoknocks: for stepping up to build this mod in the first place.

mybrainhurts: for sage advice and pointing me to yet another project - Darkwind Island

Kendo2: for taking the time to get the ball rolling and taking the effort on my behalf to talk to the L.L. gods.

BruceWayne: For not stabbing me in the face while he gave me the definative thumbs up to go forward.

Delzaron: For allowing me to dink around in one of his mods, which gave me the moxy to step up my modding game.

And: Jxm / 43deadwood / GlitcheGumee / Skush / randomtguy / CPU / aqqh / idonotlikeusernames / Tepi / Anatriax / GSBmodders, for all the encouragement!

Original Version 0.1.2 by Iamtheonewhoknocks...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack V6.07, SKSE, SexLab Framework V1.59, Fuz Ro Doh, Skyrim + Update
  • Special Edition Compatible

Gideon has no dialogue option. "setstage SGMineQuest 0" has no use... any other ways to proceed ?

Does SexLab Eager NPCs affect this mod?

At this time I know of no other way. Getting the mine quest to start is high on my priority list. I had to blunt force start it. Took a few tries of this input line. I even tried player.setstage SGMineQuest 0... Something made it work for me to proceed forward.

SexLab Eager NPCs is a newer mod than the build of this one. I personally have not tested it out for conflicts at this time. Although the NPCs themselves have very little under the hood so I do not see where there would be conflicts if any.

Gideon has no dialogue option. "setstage SGMineQuest 0" has no use... any other ways to proceed ?

Does SexLab Eager NPCs affect this mod?

Same at my PC, no Dialog Options.

Ummm, actually, I didn't see options at all now that I think of it. When Master Plavus had no "Master can I be your personal mining bunny" option I went ahead and talked to Mhod in the mines and was able to proceed.

@ Game Goblin

I played the original a long time ago and to be honest, it was pretty damn dull.  Are you going to spice up the existing quests or maybe add some?

YES! Right now it is a bit dull and relatively short. From inside the code work I see there were a few things added that never were implemented. So I'll be taking the "Whore Quest" that's already there and dinking around with it to add in the future... I'm even thinking of attempting a Lethal Whore/Assassin quest to add in. My priorities however is starting at fixing the plumbing before turning on the water... metaphorically speaking. Thinks need fixed before I can inject my creative fluids!

But there will be MOAR!

I know it would be tedious to do, but since ZAZ is already a dependency can you add zbfFactionSlave to every slave and zbfFactionSlaver to every slaver? It makes it easier for other mods to detect your slaves.

Actually not a bad idea. Scribbling that on my to do list.

As some other people pointed out, i approach Gideon in the bannered mare but he gives me no dialogue that can possibly begin the quest.

I have not had issue with this personally. However my test runs have been with fresh new toons. I'll peek into the code for a fix, time permitting.

I haven't tried your mod yet but concerning people who can't talk to Gideon ... have you generated a SEQ file? I didn't see it in the bsa.

If you didn't make that file then, until you do, people just need to save their game, quit, then reload to get Gideon's dialogue.

P.S. You should/could have put this in the SexLab Downloads section because it's a SexLab mod. :D

As some other people pointed out, i approach Gideon in the bannered mare but he gives me no dialogue that can possibly begin the quest.

I have not had issue with this personally. However my test runs have been with fresh new toons. I'll peek into the code for a fix, time permitting.

I removed eager npcs for now. quest woks just fine now.

So I'll probably wait until you got a bit deeper into this, but I know the mod from days past and it was kinda promising, though as usual its this fine line with slavery-mods: Entertain the player while keep the whole slavery-scenario, it is kinda difficult from what I've seen...

Just a little thought for this: Even if you give the player stuff to do, like running errands, whoring for information or whatever, the name of the mod is Slave-Town, and the player should hardly treated like an equal therefore (well, as long as you want to stay focused solely on the player-slavery-part and don't have other things in mind)

So punishment, humiliation, abuse, should be common throughout the quests. And of course creating atmosphere throguh dialouge and comments on the player. I think this is very important to breathe "life" into the enviroment. In this regard, having NPCs that behave a bit dfferently also might help. With that I mean: Not everyone should be a mean asshole, there could be slavers that see it merely as a job, others that relish in their power, others that actually feel sympathy etc, and if you add such characters some quests that could be added might come naturally, as there might be conflicts between the slavers where the player finds herself in

Oh, and one last thought: Thanks for THIS:

Lorefied the NPC names: No more "Master John" or "Eddie"... Nearly every NPC renamed to fit into lore standards.

It might come of as rude from a non-modder but it so much bugs me that often modders come around with great ideas and mods and such, but then "ruin" it with everyday-names, celebritiy-names or names from other franchises, plus also this tendency to "ridicule" their own sexmod...with funny dialogue and weird, nonsensical situations where nobody reacts to as normal people would...so I hope you keep your mod somewhat "straight", there are very, very few mods on LL I'd consider to playin a normal palythrough, because it just doesn't fit into the world

*sigh* Again I wrote far too much...

There is a glitch in the code

Script SGSlaveTownOneScript, Function StartMineQuest() tries to setstage of mine quest to 5. It should be 0.

Try changing to this
Function StartMineQuest()
MineQuest.Start()
MineQuest.SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)
EndFunction

And btw - yup, this is very much a sexlab mod. Sexlab mods subforum is much more alive as well.

Moved to SexLab as requested from Adult.

Will be working further on this project come Sunday, my second job demands my attention on Saturdays. Thank you aqqh! I'll remedy that glitch soon as I can get to it. Real life has me pinned down on the weekends.

I like this mod  (the 1 old version, that is)
I'll try this out & see what I'd like. As for the version before it was abandoned, it would be great if the "training session" has some more actions instead of being persuaded into a slave, that was kind of weird, don't you think?

I'll try this out & see what changed, I have a good feeling about this...

As for the version before it was abandoned, it would be great if the "training session" has some more actions instead of being persuaded into a slave, that was kind of weird, don't you think?

As I stated on the info page, I would like to go bugnuts on the training session... basically turn it into a more intense training session. When I get the time to expand on things however I want to make it as little of a rollercoaster experience as possible. It personally annoys me to have a script play out for long enough for me to go grab a drink and nuke up a burrito.

If I can swing it to be more engaging and interactive, that's the route I am aiming for.

Also, will you do Fallout 4 mods if modding will be possible (Which I really hope!)

Modding on FO4 is something I want to delve into. Provided Bethesda pulls their collective heads out of their arses with the whole pay-for-mods garbage. (A bad idea they seem to want to revisit...)

I too hope this mod goes well. But, I wish it would be more than story driven as Bravil Underground.

What about if it goes more with dog or animal things?

Right now as I wiggle around in the coding looking for gummy bears... I like the green ones. There is potential for story... And who doesn't like story?!? The original mod author seemed to want to incorporate this as a factor too. Again, I'm just stepping into the mod trying to duct tape things into working order... After that the town itself has alot of potential...

Although pieces have been put in... there's a big troll who is supposed to be for sexual encounters... I am not adverse to adding a dog show sometime down the road. But it propably won't be as friendly as an encounter that Animal Mansion provides.

Guest ffabris

Looking good! I followed the mod and topic, waiting a bit more before trying. I am hoping this will be playable for (gay) male Players as well... so few mods are.

Looking good! I followed the mod and topic, waiting a bit more before trying. I am hoping this will be playable for (gay) male Players as well... so few mods are.

Woefully I must address this with 2 replies.

1: The current dialogue re-edit is quite femme-centric. I am somewhat inclined to re-edit some things to make it more gender-neutral, but for now I suppose hardcore twinks or effite males would get the most out of it.

2: Gay dialogue is not one of my strong points of writing. Although personally raised as straight, Until I realized I'm really a mutant. Male on male action does not turn my primal crank.

P.s. However once I get this mod up to working order, If a writer more skilled in homoerotic writings were to lend a hand. I could be persuaded to clone the mod and release an alternate sexuality copy...

(Note: I'm all for gender diversity in mods, and would really like to delve into more uncommon aspects. Partly to thumb my nose boogers at trolls like the dreaded Sarkeesian, and partly because I see sexuality as more of a salad bar, with a veritable cornucopia of perverse selections for all.)