so i dont know what i am doing wrong but i am playing the  ant hivemind and i have around 3 foragers 2 worker and of queen attendee. but the workers dont drop nectar and they have not unlocked new chambers. but i also have a bigger problem when the drone have sex with me it vanishes. so i am kinda stuck what can i do to fix this

17 hours ago, yugiohking said:

so i dont know what i am doing wrong but i am playing the  ant hivemind and i have around 3 foragers 2 worker and of queen attendee. but the workers dont drop nectar and they have not unlocked new chambers. but i also have a bigger problem when the drone have sex with me it vanishes. so i am kinda stuck what can i do to fix this

1: Go to a save game before the drone disappears. Sexout scripts got stuck, so saves after the drone-disappearance are borked.

2: I don't know. Get more workers?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hey, can someone tell me why I can't take over Ranger Station Echo?  The deathclaws killed everybody, I've searched every inch and the quest objective won't complete.

it doesn't work on this version

2 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Thanks for answering!  Can I overwrite this version with the new?  Or will I have to start a new game?

probably it will works fine, but idk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
8 hours ago, nightshad said:

i overwrote this one with the version from here and the game freezes what i break : o

do mods auto change the load out once something once overwritten ?

help.png

When you overwrite mods, it doesn't change load order (if I recall correctly).

Also I responded on the discord server.

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, doopdoo said:

When i get the deathclaw legs all mutations disappear and i cant wear some armor

Not wearing some armor is an intended feature.

When you say 'mutations disappear' do you mean the perks, or visually?