Using the new debug I was able to get Sam back and the quest seems to be triggering, however the new patch cuts out all the hair mods from mikoto but strangely not the eyes. The alpha still seems to just ignore me unless I talk to him and the fertility scanner still reads 0% on all counts. Any ideas?

I can't say anything about Mikoto beauty hair mod(i don't use it), but maybe it happened because you used a mod manager for instaling this mod? Try to re-install mikoto again.

About Fertility, try to reset the pregnancy via the mcm menu, also some mods like Solid Project(the new Lazurus/Animation project) can to break some the pregnancy scripts

Mikoto, if I remember correctly you will  overwrite her hair and some other assets when installing SOB over or after Mikoto. Simple fix just reinstall Mikoto after SOB and allow for the overwrites for what you want overwritten. (Hair, etc) The eyes not changing isn't a big deal or even needed. It is likely that the mod didn't change those or they are very close to what you had originally, or finally they are on a different path and won't overwrite. I don't remember.

if the eyes bother you and after you are 100% sure you have your SOB Installed correctly and want to change them... then use FNVedit and find Sam and the records for eyes and change them and save. If you have Mikoto installed you will or should have a selection of eyes that you can choose from. Same goes for hair and other cosmetics.

.... at least from my past experiences... ;) you can mess up if you aren't careful. Pay attention to what you are doing... what you did so that if you don't like what happened you could go back and changed it back to what it was. Make good notes.

Consider that ^ an entry into modding your own game... :P ONLY DO THIS AFTER YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY WORKING SETUP...

• 3 weeks later...

@Neutron_rusI am noticing an issue with the deathclaw/dragon mutation I've not seen before. There is clipping with the leg meshes where your characters legs are larger/wider than the mutation leg meshes. Unusually this only happens when nude and no pregnancy mesh applied. If you put on any clothing or are in any stage of pregnancy the leg meshes are fine. I have never seen this before and the only change I've made recently was updating to the beta version of this mod.

I can confirm the issue goes away if you install the new full package over the old one rather than just on it's own.

Also did you have a chance to look at those bugs I posted a while back on page 64? I didn't receive any acknowledgement on that and they still seem to be present in the latest beta.

Edited by Toxic_Tripod0
2 hours ago, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

@Neutron_rusI am noticing an issue with the deathclaw/dragon mutation I've not seen before. There is clipping with the leg meshes where your characters legs are larger/wider than the mutation leg meshes. Unusually this only happens when nude and no pregnancy mesh applied. If you put on any clothing or are in any stage of pregnancy the leg meshes are fine. I have never seen this before and the only change I've made recently was updating to the beta version of this mod.

I can confirm the issue goes away if you install the new full package over the old one rather than just on it's own.

Also did you have a chance to look at those bugs I posted a while back on page 64? I didn't receive any acknowledgement on that and they still seem to be present in the latest beta.

1. This can be if you're using another body type instead of Type3(Cali), like Type 6/N. Most pregnancy clothes is based on Type3 too, and by this reason you don't see the problem while pregnant.

2. The latest public version is 9.0.3pre. And yeah I fixed most of this problems, like mutation visibility, etc. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50953-sexout-breeder-v88-riverside-beta/?do=findComment&comment=1957195

Edited by Guest
15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

1. This can be if you're using another body type instead of Type3(Cali), like Type 6/N. Most pregnancy clothes is based on Type3 too, and by this reason you don't see the problem while pregnant.

2. The latest public version is 9.0.3pre. And yeah I fixed most of this problems, like mutation visibility, etc. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50953-sexout-breeder-v88-riverside-beta/?do=findComment&comment=1957195

I am using type 3 cali actually and it is having that problem.

On a side note I noticed that with the new lactation system you seem to be able to use the breast milker indefinitely and it never runs out. Not sure what is going on there I didn't feel like picking into the scripts on that one so I've switched back to the old one for now.

Edited by Toxic_Tripod0
4 hours ago, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

I am using type 3 cali actually and it is having that problem.

On a side note I noticed that with the new lactation system you seem to be able to use the breast milker indefinitely and it never runs out. Not sure what is going on there I didn't feel like picking into the scripts on that one so I've switched back to the old one for now.

Okay, if you can send me your current "femaleupperbody.nif" from "Data\meshes\character\_male\", I'll can check where's problem can to be. Also you can try grab this file from  "Data\meshes\breeder\eve race\body\" and replace your current one. I don't know really why it's can be happen, because the only thing that i changed in those mutation files, was a tail animation, that came in the one package with the New mutation system, as it was released.

About Lactation, you mean that can use it many times? if it is, for milker needs more that 1000ml of milk, you can enable the debug mode and check via milk checker what amount of milk did you have.

Also, by the old lactation I meant that it would use the adding breast as armor system instead of morphing animation. Nothing from the old lactation, except this thing, is left and uses the same script as the new one. And for it, I added a lots of things to the mcm menu, so try to tune it a bit, on your taste.

Maybe later I will add the customizable amount of milk that you need to use the milker

16 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Okay, if you can send me your current "femaleupperbody.nif" from "Data\meshes\character\_male\", I'll can check where's problem can to be. Also you can try grab this file from  "Data\meshes\breeder\eve race\body\" and replace your current one. I don't know really why it's can be happen, because the only thing that i changed in those mutation files, was a tail animation, that came in the one package with the New mutation system, as it was released.

About Lactation, you mean that can use it many times? if it is, for milker needs more that 1000ml of milk, you can enable the debug mode and check via milk checker what amount of milk did you have.

Also, by the old lactation I meant that it would use the adding breast as armor system instead of morphing animation. Nothing from the old lactation, except this thing, is left and uses the same script as the new one. And for it, I added a lots of things to the mcm menu, so try to tune it a bit, on your taste.

Maybe later I will add the customizable amount of milk that you need to use the milker

I will get that file for you.

As for the breast milker I was able to use it 40 times in a row and never ran out of milk, so I gave up trying to use the system as a whole. I noticed that the breasts also never changed sizes either using the new system like they were supposed to. I was using the default settings for everything but I will try it again with debug mode on and get back to you on that.

39 minutes ago, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

As for the breast milker I was able to use it 40 times in a row and never ran out of milk, so I gave up trying to use the system as a whole. I noticed that the breasts also never changed sizes either using the new system like they were supposed to. I was using the default settings for everything but I will try it again with debug mode on and get back to you on that.

Maybe it's happening because the lactation have a bug with milk counting on start, I don't know why, but it equates "Milk amount" to "Max milk amount", and the one place where I use it, was comparison if "Milk amount" > "Max milk amount", then let "Milk amount" := "Max milk amount". But why it's triggering when "Milk amount" = 0 on starting, I don't get it.

About breast scaling, it should be works with all clothes/body that supports the BNB bones(sometimes differently, but it works). So, if you don't have the bnb clothes, you may not see the any changes, and for it I added the Old Lactation 

52 minutes ago, doctor88 said:

I'm stuck at the Riverside part where all the women are giving birth they don't stop.

In the latest public version, I break script for this scene, sorry:dissapointed:

I just notice it only a few days ago, and could not fix it before

Maybe during those of couple month I'll can to complete and fix all things in this mod and release it as it is, and probably stop my work at it

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Was this mod ever updated beyond 8.8?

I'm getting the infinite in-heat>not in heat>in-heat message cycle bug. :/

Maybe if you will can find it somewhere here, but i removed almost all of it, and w/o the resource data it'll don't work properly. If you need a reason for why I made it - is that it have a lots of annoying bugs(mostly fixed in the latest dev builds) and I just can't uploading the mod every time that I fixed the bug, small or not... Also, I can't to play in the FNV all the time and testing all things in one, so, please, be patient, or you can always try to be a tester as it is written on my signature

The biggest bug fixes patch will be as soon as will be done and tested properly, and when for me don't need to be ashamed every time where I found a lots of small errors in the code, that make mess in the game like crashes, stutters, infinity loops, or just simply annoying where function is work, but not as you wanted.

Edited by Guest
49 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

I mean, for now I just deleted the offending messages with FNVedit. I'd prefer to have a working mod, though. :P

Removing the messages can break the scripts at all, did you know it? So, better don't remove anything if you don't know how it works exactly or it will cause a lots of weird stuff (like the whole mod currently work at v8.8, lul)

As I said before I will release the public build only if I'll be satisfied with his stable work. For testers update will be uploaded today, so just wait when it comes for all, or you can always try to be a tester (Currently I don't have enough people for testings things :cry:)

Edited by Guest
13 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Removing the messages can break the scripts at all, did you know it? So, better don't remove anything if you don't know how it works exactly or it will cause a lots of weird stuff (like the whole mod currently work at v8.8, lul)

But, it doesn't work as it should. Having constant and infinite in-heat/out-of-heat spam in the message corner is fairly gamebreaking as it prevents any other message from displaying.

23 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

But, it doesn't work as it should. Having constant and infinite in-heat/out-of-heat spam in the message corner is fairly gamebreaking as it prevents any other message from displaying.

It works, but script just don't know where it should stop. So, If you still want to fix it by yourself, just add some delay in script and it'll make the script work right as you need, example

Before
A7CFQScript
line 529
		if bHeatFirstTime == 0
			showmessage A7PlayerInheatM
			showmessage A7PlayerInheatRM
			set bHeatFirstTime to 1
		elseif bHeatFirstTime == 1
		endif

After
A7CFQScript
line 529
		if bHeatFirstTime == 0
			showmessage A7PlayerInheatM
			let fPlayerHeatTimer := GameDaysPassed + 0.20
			let bHeatFirstTime := 1
		elseif bHeatFirstTime == 1
			if GameDaysPassed > fPlayerHeatTimer 
				let fPlayerHeatTimer := GameDaysPassed + 0.20
			endif
		endif

Edited by Guest

Simply removing the debug and notification messages has had no noticable effect on my game.

I would like to offer help, but I just don't have the patience or motivation to be a tester. :P

If you are looking for input, however, I may have a few tips based on the 8.8 version:

-Speed of a Wolf perk is available to pick at level-up, but is also granted by the last wolf mutation stage. The perk is set to hidden, however, so it does not appear in the pipboy perk list, which can lead to confusion.

-Lower or remove the weight of mutations. They are supposed to be part of the PC's body, so it doesn't make sense they count towards your total carry limit.

-Remove the option to manually unequip mutations in the pipboy. Just doesn't make sense how you can just remove your mutation with a single click. :P

-Place beds and fireplaces in the various dens, so that Hardcore players can live in the dens while going through the various events. (Notably, Fenris' den could use a way to cook food, and the Queen Ant den has neither bed nor cooking facilities.)

-Possibly introduce a way to skip time. Having to wait two days for a single ant egg to hatch, with nothing else to do in the den, is a bit of a drag. Perhaps there could be an activator somewhere that skips 6/12/24 hours ahead while also keeping your needs(hunger/thirst/sleep) met.

The first two are easy fixes I've already made for my own game, but the rest would take a bit more work, I realise.

55 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Simply removing the debug and notification messages has had no noticable effect on my game.

I would like to offer help, but I just don't have the patience or motivation to be a tester. :P

If you are looking for input, however, I may have a few tips based on the 8.8 version:

-Speed of a Wolf perk is available to pick at level-up, but is also granted by the last wolf mutation stage. The perk is set to hidden, however, so it does not appear in the pipboy perk list, which can lead to confusion.

-Lower or remove the weight of mutations. They are supposed to be part of the PC's body, so it doesn't make sense they count towards your total carry limit.

-Remove the option to manually unequip mutations in the pipboy. Just doesn't make sense how you can just remove your mutation with a single click. :P

-Place beds and fireplaces in the various dens, so that Hardcore players can live in the dens while going through the various events. (Notably, Fenris' den could use a way to cook food, and the Queen Ant den has neither bed nor cooking facilities.)

-Possibly introduce a way to skip time. Having to wait two days for a single ant egg to hatch, with nothing else to do in the den, is a bit of a drag. Perhaps there could be an activator somewhere that skips 6/12/24 hours ahead while also keeping your needs(hunger/thirst/sleep) met.

The first two are easy fixes I've already made for my own game, but the rest would take a bit more work, I realise.

First three I fixed more than half-year ago

Fireplace I can add only in the Fenris's den, just because player every time stalking for the geckos. For the ant cave I added the Nectar pool that can heal/restore needs and not require the fireplace at least on the first lvls of Cave/Pc's mutation

Skip time already been done for the DC episodes, so I don't think that it can be a problem

Edited by Guest

Awesome.

Sigh, here comes a new restart. xD

Had a quick look in GECK and, if I may, I would humbly suggest that mutations don't use the backpack slot, since that particular might be used by actual backpacks and certain heavy weapons.

The headband slot might be a better option, especially for those mutations that affect the head.

Edited by Pantheress
30 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Awesome.

Sigh, here comes a new restart. xD

Had a quick look in GECK and, if I may, I would humbly suggest that mutations don't use the backpack slot, since that particular might be used by actual backpacks and certain heavy weapons.

The headband slot might be a better option, especially for those mutations that affect the head.

Using a backpack with a spiky spine and/or a big pulsating thing right from the back a nice idea, though:tounge_xd:  

For the head only mutation, I missed only a Ant antennas, all other like Horns, Wolf Ears, Wolf Tail using another slots

7 minutes ago, doctor88 said:

I'm still having problems with the birthing part and now my Deathclaw horns are gone after updating but iv'e always had problems with the girls giving birth.

Probably you need a save before this scene(or before the dialog), because how you think it should be fixed, if all scripts are triggered?

5 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Probably you need a save before this scene(or before the dialog), because how you think it should be fixed, if all scripts are triggered?

I iv'e tried a few time but it just wont work for me I don't know what could be wrong in the past it only worked  once after allot of tries but after that it never worked again no mater how many times I try. 

10 minutes ago, doctor88 said:

I iv'e tried a few time but it just wont work for me I don't know what could be wrong in the past it only worked  once after allot of tries but after that it never worked again no mater how many times I try. 

If you're using mods like Sexout Positioning or Sexout Anim manager, try to check the banned animation list. Maybe you simply banned the birth animation, you can notice it when, for example, player's giving birth but w/o of any animation