Ā  I know I am missing something to do with SCR ( which really need to somehow get permission to include everything it need, and do a simple all in one Install ) see image I posted, but what I have tried to install everything as was posted, removing ESP from all FO3 stuff, changing the name of one BSA, and really tried to get it all right, but I am still missing some thing.

Ā 

Ā Ā  Could some one please know just what it is that I need ? And where to get it ?

post-123-0-31002500-1509085838_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-25614000-1509085864_thumb.jpg

Ā  I know I am missing something to do with SCR ( which really need to somehow get permission to include everything it need, and do a simple all in one Install ) see image I posted, but what I have tried to install everything as was posted, removing ESP from all FO3 stuff, changing the name of one BSA, and really tried to get it all right, but I am still missing some thing.

Ā 

Ā Ā  Could some one please know just what it is that I need ? And where to get it ?

RitualClarity has made a good tutorial about it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Ā 

Ā 

RitualClarity has made a good tutorial about it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  That is what I used to install it, I am sure some one has missed this mesh or texture, I was hoping they might point me to what I have missed..

Ā 

I mean I have been through about 30Ā  or more mods, removing ESP, and changing the name of a Collar BSA, and I am sure with all that had to be done, I have missed something, but I was hoping for some one to see the image, and be able to tell me what I missed, and where to get it..

Ā 

Ā NotĀ  some one just pointing me to where I could do it all again...Please..it takes hours to download, and set all those mods up in the fashion that ...RitualClarity explains...Ā  I wish they had and all in one, which is what is needed..

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā  Its present state makes it almost impossible for a noobie to ever get it all right.Ā  I am not a total noob, but I don't spend all my time on one Bethesda game, so I forget a lot between the time when i played last.

Ā 

Ā Ā  I was really hoping someone could see what I was missing... I would not have gotten this far, if I had not follow many peoples examples, and toutorials... Now I am looking for and expert Eye...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know I am missing something to do with SCR ( which really need to somehow get permission to include everything it need, and do a simple all in one Install ) see image I posted, but what I have tried to install everything as was posted, removing ESP from all FO3 stuff, changing the name of one BSA, and really tried to get it all right, but I am still missing some thing.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  That is what I used to install it, I am sure some one has missed this mesh or texture, I was hoping they might point me to what I have missed..

Ā 

I mean I have been through about 30Ā  or more mods, removing ESP, and changing the name of a Collar BSA, and I am sure with all that had to be done, I have missed something, but I was hoping for some one to see the image, and be able to tell me what I missed, and where to get it..

Ā 

Ā NotĀ  some one just pointing me to where I could do it all again...Please..it takes hours to download, and set all those mods up in the fashion that ...RitualClarity explains...Ā  I wish they had and all in one, which is what is needed..

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā  Its present state makes it almost impossible for a noobie to ever get it all right.Ā  I am not a total noob, but I don't spend all my time on one Bethesda game, so I forget a lot between the time when i played last.

Ā 

Ā Ā  I was really hoping someone could see what I was missing... I would not have gotten this far, if I had not follow many peoples examples, and toutorials... Now I am looking for and expert Eye...

Ā 

Maybe you missed this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3284-maternity-clothes/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know I am missing something to do with SCR ( which really need to somehow get permission to include everything it need, and do a simple all in one Install ) see image I posted, but what I have tried to install everything as was posted, removing ESP from all FO3 stuff, changing the name of one BSA, and really tried to get it all right, but I am still missing some thing.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Maybe you missed this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3284-maternity-clothes/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  I saw that this fixed someone else problem similar to mine in a past post, so I had installed these..

Ā 

MaternityClothesFull_1of2 Oct 8th 2016

MaternityClothesFull_2of2 Oct 8th 2016

Maternity Pack Overkill 2.0

Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1

Ā 

which I figured surly covered it..

Ā 

Now in my messing with it trying yo figure the problem I have messed up my "Collar Dog Spiked" not sure what mod that one belonged to, but in my attempts to fix, what I think is a green slime static of some kind, i have messed up my Collars.

Ā 

Ā  I will look at those Pregnancy or maternity, and see if they are something I miss, my reason for trying to find some one, who had actually had this problem, is why I was trying to avoid what i have done now, which is add another problem, trying to stab in the dark, to fix the first one..

Ā 

Ā  It can be so frustrating.. :s

Ā 

Now in my messing with it trying yo figure the problem I have messed up my "Collar Dog Spiked" not sure what mod that one belonged to, but in my attempts to fix, what I think is a green slime static of some kind, i have messed up my Collars.

Ā 

Ā  I will look at those Pregnancy or maternity, and see if they are something I miss, my reason for trying to find some one, who had actually had this problem, is why I was trying to avoid what i have done now, which is add another problem, trying to stab in the dark, to fix the first one..

Ā 

Collars resources you can get from here - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/382-scr-spectrums-toy-pack-re-pack/

Instalation, unpack into the data folder

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Collars resources you can get from here - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/382-scr-spectrums-toy-pack-re-pack/

Instalation, unpack into the data folder

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  That was where I lost the Collar, as best I can tell, I guess in my zeal to find the missing Victim mesh or texture I turned off "[sCR] Spectrums Toy Pack"

Ā 

It is just so cumbersome, trying to make sure you have the latest, when yor a pack rat like I am and keep even the older versions of most things.Ā  It has paid off having the older version in some case's, and I do try to organize folder to show the latest, but as in all thing's I make mistakes.

Ā 

Ā Ā  Getting everything right, so the breeder (Pregnancy, milker, mutations, pill's, bondage gear, and clothing, and More ) Mods work right is probably the most complex thing or mod structure to build correctly I have seen in any Bethesda modding experience.Ā  There are some others in Skyrim, that come very close, the working genitals body, with all its Body slide, and CBBE, UNP, UUNP choices, can be pretty daunting, but I think this one far out shines it.

Ā 

Ā Ā  I am still fighting it, trying to find that one elusive Item I have missed that places the Big Exclamation mark on the victims in the Blow fly cave. In SexoutBreeder 8.8... :s

post-123-0-43349000-1509114788_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-06916700-1509114802_thumb.jpg

I am still fighting it, trying to find that one elusive Item I have missed that places the Big Exclamation mark on the victims in the Blow fly cave. In SexoutBreeder 8.8... :s

Did you say the bloat fly cave? Well now I know what you missed in the installation, you forgotten to install the breeder data archive lol.

Ā 

Also if you need, you can get a full, updated by me, version of sob from my signature. I fix a lots of bugs(also added a lots of bugs :P ), restored some parts of quests, and added/reworked some things in the mod

Ā  Okay this mega SOB V89 download it zipped ? is that your latest version?

Ā 

and I am sorry I missed the data, I have Data ver 24 ( which I don't think I even installed that one :blush: ,

Ā 

I am gettingĀ  Ver 27Ā  I hope this will clear up the few problematic "!" marks i have, also I noticed Samantha at fort hope had "!" mark as well, so I hope the data files will fix this.

Ā 

Ā  my bandwidth is terrible today, bother is DL's some play station 4 game, and there is another DL doing as well ( this messed up having to download all Computer games now is getting old, so ) It is sometimes 3 or four days before I can play a game I purchased.. and even after downloading them, then another day on the really sucky ones getting them updated :sĀ  I did not think I would ever get to play Andromeda :-/Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  AnywayĀ  from mega I need get SOB V89 download it zipped ? Then I see a Patch only. v8.9.89 to v9.0.3pre -Ā 7z.png Ā sob.7z Ā Ā 1.82MB >>>>>get that ?

Okay this mega SOB V89 download it zipped ? is that your latest version?

Ā 

and I am sorry I missed the data, I have Data ver 24 ( which I don't think I even installed that one :blush: ,

Ā 

I am gettingĀ  Ver 27Ā  I hope this will clear up the few problematic "!" marks i have, also I noticed Samantha at fort hope had "!" mark as well, so I hope the data files will fix this.

Ā 

Ā  my bandwidth is terrible today, bother is DL's some play station 4 game, and there is another DL doing as well ( this messed up having to download all Computer games now is getting old, so ) It is sometimes 3 or four days before I can play a game I purchased.. and even after downloading them, then another day on the really sucky ones getting them updated :sĀ  I did not think I would ever get to play Andromeda :-/

Ā 

Ā Ā  AnywayĀ  from mega I need get SOB V89 download it zipped ? Then I see a Patch only. v8.9.89 to v9.0.3pre -Ā 7z.png Ā sob.7z Ā Ā 1.82MB >>>>>get that ?

Nope, it's unpacked version, but I already added and 7zip packed version too, check my post again.

Ā 

Breeder Data only needs for v8.8, for the v9.0 all files that you need already included, and you simply need to downwload files from Mega and unpack them into the game folder.

Ā 

On Mega all files is updated to the latest versions

Ā 

Patch only, it's for the people, who had version between those two(v8.9.89 to v9.0.3pre), just for a not to downloading from Mega everytime the new updates to the latest one

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  my bandwidth is terrible today, bother is DL's some play station 4 game, and there is another DL doing as well ( this messed up having to download all Computer games now is getting old, so ) It is sometimes 3 or four days before I can play a game I purchased.. and even after downloading them, then another day on the really sucky ones getting them updated :sĀ  I did not think I would ever get to play Andromeda :-/

Ā 

Nope, it's unpacked version, but I already added and 7zip packed version too, check my post again.

Ā 

Breeder Data only needs for v8.8, for the v9.0 all files that you need already included, and you simply need to downwload files from Mega and unpack them into the game folder.

Ā 

Ā 

Patch only, it's for the people, who had version between those two(v8.9.89 to v9.0.3pre), just for a not to downloading from Mega everytime the new updates to the latest one

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  So the mega has everything I need, all in one ?

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT, by the way the Data files i missed seem to have fixed everything. with the 8.8 ver.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  So the mega has everything I need, all in one ?

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT, by the way the Data files i missed seem to have fixed everything. with the 8.8 ver.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  1..Ā  Okay I got the mega zipped version, and it is installed, everything is working, and looking fine..

Ā 

That Mega Zipped version should be the most up to date version, Right ?Ā  So there won't be any need for me to get that update, Right ?

Ā 

Ā 

2. Ā  P.S.Ā  I still have one armor that is not doing right in that Bunker where you can buy all the Items ( in between Prim, and good springs ) from the SCR, the ghost armor, I have not managed to get it right, nothing that your mod needs I don't think, but it is the only "!" mark I have left.. I installed the Ghost armor, as directed in the tutorial, for installing the SCR, but the ghost armor is still giving me problems, i will have to re-look at it.

Ā 

Ā Ā  Not sure what i have missed on that.

Ā 

3. But wanted to be sure that with the zip version from Mega that i have the latest version... ?

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT >> and thank you for all your hard work, I know how much trouble getting, a mod working, and keeping it up to date is...

you should be safe even if you install the patch over the mega version (if it isn't the most current. I am a bit outdated on this :P) It will just overwrite what it needs. ;) No harm. I do this when I tested this before. Just kept on adding the patches ... except if explicitly told otherwise by Neurtron (files removed etc.) even then it should work just have wasted space.

Ā 

AS for the armor. ... make sure you are extracting all parts of the Ghost armor. ... double check you have it... if necessary reinstall the entire pack over your current one and allow overwrite. It shouldn't matter, however, most follow the installation order to set their folder up. Finally, there have been some changes here and there with armors and such, and maybe something was altered recently. This is in relations to the maternity overkill that you might have installed. There is still some work on that and I believe the most current version isn't available and changes done to SCR as well due to the recent work. Make sure that is bleeding edge updated as well. You shouldn't have any problems with the tutorial. I never had problems with the Ghost armors when testing. My problems were some of the other lesser used/known armors (flickering etc) most likely due to graphics card and / or other tech issues.

Ā 

Hope that helps until the expert (Neutron) comes along... ;)

you should be safe even if you install the patch over the mega version (if it isn't the most current. I am a bit outdated on this :P) It will just overwrite what it needs. ;) No harm. I do this when I tested this before. Just kept on adding the patches ... except if explicitly told otherwise by Neurtron (files removed etc.) even then it should work just have wasted space.

Ā 

AS for the armor. ... make sure you are extracting all parts of the Ghost armor. ... double check you have it... if necessary reinstall the entire pack over your current one and allow overwrite. It shouldn't matter, however, most follow the installation order to set their folder up. Finally, there have been some changes here and there with armors and such, and maybe something was altered recently. This is in relations to the maternity overkill that you might have installed. There is still some work on that and I believe the most current version isn't available and changes done to SCR as well due to the recent work. Make sure that is bleeding edge updated as well. You shouldn't have any problems with the tutorial. I never had problems with the Ghost armors when testing. My problems were some of the other lesser used/known armors (flickering etc) most likely due to graphics card and / or other tech issues.

Ā 

Hope that helps until the expert (Neutron) comes along... ;)

Ā 

Ā  Thank you for answering ritualclarity, I was hoping you would, I have gotten, and re downloaded the Ghost armor using the link directly from your Tutorial,Ā  I have tried unpacking it, and removing the esp, and repacking it, and installing it.\

Ā Ā Ā  which is what i did with all the other mods I needed to remove the ESP on, and they all worked fine.

Ā 

Ā  I have tried installing it, and turning off the ESP, but when I get to the SO bunker, it is the only "!" mark I get, and I just can not seem to install it correctly.Ā 

Ā 

Ā  as to maternity overkill. I installed in a way I hope would insure that I got all i needed,

Ā 

1. MaterityClothesFull_1of2Oct 8th 2016

2. MaterityClothesFull_2of2Oct 8th 2016

Ā 

then I installed

Ā 

3. Maternity Pack Overkill 2.0

4. Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1

Ā 

in that order.Ā  I am assuming that they make changes to many of the other armor so I tend to install the maternity clothing pack last, but I have attempted with Ghost armor installation both ways, as I have not been able to get it right yet :blush:

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  I also re-downloaded the Ghost armor Mod more than once.. this link.. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D39543%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Ā 

Ā Ā  As best as I can tell this is the only armor that I seem unable to get correct in the game. even if I completely turn off the Ghost armor mod, I get the same thing as if I had it installed.. No variation at all :s

Ā 

Ā  Puzzling to me.. I am clumsy, and pron to error's, so i am sure it is something I have flubbed up, but it bothers me, I like to get things right..

Galgat, Are you aware there are 2 ghost-armor links in the tutorial:

Ā 

Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp by Ken1945 - Bunsaki ā€“ Rikai (Delete the esp(s)

and

Ghost Variants by Brokencrash. (Delete the esp(s)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

btw. MaterityClothesFull_1of2Oct 8th 2016 and MaterityClothesFull_2of2Oct 8th 2016 are not related to Maternity Pack Overkill. They are part of the Sexout Pregnancy installations

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For Maternity Pack Overkill

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3273-maternity-pack-overkill/

Install in this order: #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA --> MPO v16.rar --> MPO-Textures v1.6.zip --> MPO v17.rar --> MPO v18.rar --> MPOv1.8 meshes&textures.rar

Or you could be lazy and install

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3983-smmp-sexout-maternity-mega-pack/

Ā 

I also made a beta available and other mods:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/4138-maternity-pack-overkill-addons-beta/

I advise the MPO scriptaddon's. FNV, DLC and TTW all have checks for wearing a specific outfit, but if you get pregnant, you get 'different' outfits. These addons fix these checks. (And you can merge them together easily)

The Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1 .rar continues with new fixes and a performance improvements.

Ā 

Ā 

Galgat, Are you aware there are 2 ghost-armor links in the tutorial:

Ā 

Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp by Ken1945 - Bunsaki ā€“ Rikai (Delete the esp(s)

and

Ghost Variants by Brokencrash. (Delete the esp(s)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

btw. MaterityClothesFull_1of2Oct 8th 2016 and MaterityClothesFull_2of2Oct 8th 2016 are not related to Maternity Pack Overkill. They are part of the Sexout Pregnancy installations

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For Maternity Pack Overkill

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3273-maternity-pack-overkill/

Install in this order: #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA --> MPO v16.rar --> MPO-Textures v1.6.zip --> MPO v17.rar --> MPO v18.rar --> MPOv1.8 meshes&textures.rar

Or you could be lazy and install

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3983-smmp-sexout-maternity-mega-pack/

Ā 

I also made a beta available and other mods:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/4138-maternity-pack-overkill-addons-beta/

I advise the MPO scriptaddon's. FNV, DLC and TTW all have checks for wearing a specific outfit, but if you get pregnant, you get 'different' outfits. These addons fix these checks. (And you can merge them together easily)

The Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1 .rar continues with new fixes and a performance improvements.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  I may have missed that, So, should I install the Ghost variants as well ?Ā  If that is so then, It may have something to do with it, as i have only installed the "Ghorst armor conversion FNV Revamp"

Ā 

EDIT>>>Ā  What about the Mega pack link, will it square all of it away, or does it just pertain to the Maternity clothing, I have no problems with the Maternity clothing, it all appears to be functioning fine, only the Ghost armor is screwed, everything else seems fine.

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT >>> also MaterityClothesFull_1of2Oct 8th 2016 and MaterityClothesFull_2of2Oct 8th 2016 these are overwritten some by the OverKill mod during installation, so that do share folders.

Ā 

You should install...

Ā 

Fallout New Vegas

NVSE

Sexout

NVSE Extender

SCR

Spunk

SCR Requirements/SCR Resources folder.

Pregnancy

Maternity Clothing

Maternity Overkill

Ā 

Other mods

Ā 

They will overwrite what they need to from there. TheĀ  above is a suggestion some of the above order doesn't matter... Just an overall suggestion.

Ā 

You need all the files listed in the tutorial...

Ā 

AS for the mega pack created by me.. it is old (as the Maternity clothing is still being updated/tweaked ) following the most stable of the mods. It has all the mods listed and installed (packaged) in proper order.

Ā 

Keep in mind... install any and all the requirements over the Mega pack and allow overwrite. This includes Pregnancy, Maternity overkill , patches, updates etc. My Mega pack should be pretty much the first thing you install. (after the SCR REsources has been installed)

Ā 

I looked at the file you downloaded... simply move everything over except for the esp and you will be fine. Drop them into the SCR Resources folder as instructed in the tutorial and you are good. Your issue is likely you missed the second armor set.

You should install...

Ā 

Fallout New Vegas

NVSE

Sexout

NVSE Extender

SCR

Spunk

SCR Requirements/SCR Resources folder.

Pregnancy

Maternity Clothing

Maternity Overkill

Ā 

Other mods

Ā 

They will overwrite what they need to from there. TheĀ  above is a suggestion some of the above order doesn't matter... Just an overall suggestion.

Ā 

You need all the files listed in the tutorial...

Ā 

AS for the mega pack created by me.. it is old (as the Maternity clothing is still being updated/tweaked ) following the most stable of the mods. It has all the mods listed and installed (packaged) in proper order.

Ā 

Keep in mind... install any and all the requirements over the Mega pack and allow overwrite. This includes Pregnancy, Maternity overkill , patches, updates etc. My Mega pack should be pretty much the first thing you install. (after the SCR REsources has been installed)

Ā 

I looked at the file you downloaded... simply move everything over except for the esp and you will be fine. Drop them into the SCR Resources folder as instructed in the tutorial and you are good. Your issue is likely you missed the second armor set.

Ā 

Ā Ā  That was it, I missed that extra variants version of the Ghost armor.. :blush:

Ā 

I figured it was something I flubbed up, but I was just making lots of mistakes trying to find it... Love you all, thank you for the help... I think I finally have SCR functioning correctly..

Ā 

Ā 

I got to tell you though it is a Pain in the Wazoo to get right,Ā Ā  a really good all in one installation would be a God send...

Ā 

Ā  I actually really like FONV a lot, the UN-staged Sex mod is sort of a downer, but I really like how it works, and it is smooth, in operation, I was just use to multi staged Animations, even Oblivion had that, but there is something to be said for the simplicity of these animations, and the very low script load.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  Also I have a very vivid imagination, so I can mentally fill in anything that may be Missing :shy:

Ā 

Thank you all for the help..Ā  The dummy finally managed to get it working right :)

Okay, so this mod is pretty fucked for me and I'm not sure where to begin.

I wanted to do the Deathclaw Promontory quest so I spoke to Sam at Forlorn Hope, teamed up with Jenkins and Hal Strom and made my way there.

When I get there Jess and Lucy are stood waiting, with Lucy's only dialogue options being "I should go" and "see you later" and Jess triggering the ambush like I think she's supposed to.

This is where it starts to fall apart. Sam and I get raped by the deathclaws, but after the player's animations are over Sam's continue before she just blinks out and the deathclaw fucks the air for a second before I black out.

When I wake up Sam is nowhere to be found in the cave, even using noclip to search everywhere, and Lucy's dialogue remains "I should go" and "see you later".

The alpha deathclaw doesn't forcibly have sex with me, and no matter how many times I initiate sex with him or the praetorians I don't get pregnant or trusted enough to leave the main cave.

Using the fertility scanner says everything is stuck at 0% so that probably has something to do with it, and I noticed I couldn't seem to get impregnated by Buck in Goodsprings either.

I am lactating though I think as a result of getting pregnant with the bloatflies, although I never gave birth to them I just unequipped them.

Ā 

Am I just screwed? At this point I kind of just want to play the rest of the game and come back to this once I figure out how to fix it, but I don't have a save from before I talked to Sam so now I have three chucklefucks following me everywhere I go and nothing seems to dismiss them.

What do?

Ā 

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-10-31--15-56-37.txt

I wanted to do the Deathclaw Promontory quest so I spoke to Sam at Forlorn Hope, teamed up with Jenkins and Hal Strom and made my way there.

When I get there Jess and Lucy are stood waiting, with Lucy's only dialogue options being "I should go" and "see you later" and Jess triggering the ambush like I think she's supposed to.

This is where it starts to fall apart. Sam and I get raped by the deathclaws, but after the player's animations are over Sam's continue before she just blinks out and the deathclaw fucks the air for a second before I black out.

When I wake up Sam is nowhere to be found in the cave, even using noclip to search everywhere, and Lucy's dialogue remains "I should go" and "see you later".

The alpha deathclaw doesn't forcibly have sex with me, and no matter how many times I initiate sex with him or the praetorians I don't get pregnant or trusted enough to leave the main cave.

Using the fertility scanner says everything is stuck at 0% so that probably has something to do with it, and I noticed I couldn't seem to get impregnated by Buck in Goodsprings either.

I am lactating though I think as a result of getting pregnant with the bloatflies, although I never gave birth to them I just unequipped them.

Ā 

Am I just screwed? At this point I kind of just want to play the rest of the game and come back to this once I figure out how to fix it, but I don't have a save from before I talked to Sam so now I have three chucklefucks following me everywhere I go and nothing seems to dismiss them.

What do?

Ā 

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-10-31--15-56-37.txt

First, don't use SpunkHotkey to dispell sexout animations in some cases it can to break some scripts

Second, please, download the latest version from my signature

Third, If you don't have backup saves, before as you entered into the dc cave, then you have a big problems

Fourth, For Sob is required to creating a lots of backup saves or it may to cause a lots of problems with this mod

Ā 

Ā 

What do?

Ā 

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-10-31--15-56-37.txt

First, don't use SpunkHotkey to dispell sexout animations in some cases it can to break some scripts

Second, please, download the latest version from my signature

Third, If you don't have backup saves, before as you entered into the dc cave, then you have a big problems

Fourth, For Sob is required to creating a lots of backup saves or it may to cause a lots of problems with this mod

Ā 

Thanks for the help dude, I hope the new version fixes things.

I have no idea what the SpunkHotkey is/does so me using it shouldn't be an issue.

I have two saves, one in the cave and one outside before I talk to Jess. The problem is that Sam doesn't exist in the former and won't leave me alone in the latter. Is there any way to dismiss her other than completing the quest?

I have no idea what the SpunkHotkey is/does so me using it shouldn't be an issue.

I have two saves, one in the cave and one outside before I talk to Jess. The problem is that Sam doesn't exist in the former and won't leave me alone in the latter. Is there any way to dismiss her other than completing the quest?

After updating, use a save before as you talked to Jess.

About Sam(if I understand correctly), Sam is not your companion, before as you'll complete the first quest. After, you can decide that Sam'll follow with you or not

Ā 

After updating, use a save before as you talked to Jess.

About Sam(if I understand correctly), Sam is not your companion, before as you'll complete the first quest. After, you can decide that Sam'll follow with you or not

Ā 

Yeah, Sam and the other two aren't technically companions but they do still follow me everywhere.

I was just wondering if there was a console command to reset them back to Forlorn Hope?

Using the new debug I was able to get Sam back and the quest seems to be triggering, however the new patch cuts out all the hair mods from mikoto but strangely not the eyes. The alpha still seems to just ignore me unless I talk to him and the fertility scanner still reads 0% on all counts. Any ideas?

Using the new debug I was able to get Sam back and the quest seems to be triggering, however the new patch cuts out all the hair mods from mikoto but strangely not the eyes. The alpha still seems to just ignore me unless I talk to him and the fertility scanner still reads 0% on all counts. Any ideas?

I can't say anything about Mikoto beauty hair mod(i don't use it), but maybe it happened because you used a mod manager for instaling this mod? Try to re-install mikoto again.

About Fertility, try to reset the pregnancy via the mcm menu, also some mods likeĀ Solid Project(the new Lazurus/Animation project) can to break some the pregnancy scripts