I decided to start over from the Deathclaw Promontory so I can do certain quest's that and the Vanessa companion mod got screwed by SexoutVanessa in that save but anyway how many eggs do I have to lay in order to move around freely in the cave because i'm up to 5 because last time I did it it was 3 but now it doesn't seem to work I cant advance in the quest.

Try this esp, but you need to re-load from save before as you talk with Jess and get ambushed

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder.esp

I loaded A save from before talking to Jess and went to the Deathclaw Promontory and talked to her the Deathclaws appear one has sex with Sam the other one doesn't have sex with my character and I talk to Sam and she says she should have seen that coming and that's it I don't get taken inside the cave so I get my stuff and I seem to automatically have the key to the cave is this supposed to happen?

So, try to fully restart the game and load from save before as you first talk to Jess

Still does it.

Can you send a debug log? Before and after talk with Jezz

I decided to start over from the Deathclaw Promontory so I can do certain quest's that and the Vanessa companion mod got screwed by SexoutVanessa in that save but anyway how many eggs do I have to lay in order to move around freely in the cave because i'm up to 5 because last time I did it it was 3 but now it doesn't seem to work I cant advance in the quest.

Try this esp, but you need to re-load from save before as you talk with Jess and get ambushed

I loaded A save from before talking to Jess and went to the Deathclaw Promontory and talked to her the Deathclaws appear one has sex with Sam the other one doesn't have sex with my character and I talk to Sam and she says she should have seen that coming and that's it I don't get taken inside the cave so I get my stuff and I seem to automatically have the key to the cave is this supposed to happen?

So, try to fully restart the game and load from save before as you first talk to Jess

Still does it.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-8-5--21-3-46.txt

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-8-5--21-4-54.txt

Still does it.

Try put SOB on the load order list as low as possible.

example:

6D (109): msexFort.esp
put SOB here
6E (110): SOB-SOLMergePatch.esp

Also, do you have a FNVEdit? Try to create a merge patch for all of your mods. If you don't know how to FNVEdit, you can check this video

Still does it.

example:

put SOB here

Also, do you have a FNVEdit? Try to create a merge patch for all of your mods. If you don't know how to FNVEdit, you can check this video

I moved sexout breeder and created A merge patch but it didn't work.

Still does it.

example:

put SOB here

So, then roll back the version to that is working on with your mods.

Still does it.

example:

put SOB here

So, then roll back the version to that is working on with your mods.

I think was able to figure out what causing me not to be able to freely go through the cave it was the fact I completed FB Captured Deathclaw quest but now i'm stuck at giving Jess the guns she only takes one set and nothing happens after that.

I think was able to figure out what causing me not to be able to freely go through the cave it was the fact I completed FB Captured Deathclaw quest but now i'm stuck at giving Jess the guns she only takes one set and nothing happens after that.

You need to have the weapons(3 rifles and 1 sniper rifle) and 5 parts of scrap metal

You need to have the weapons(3 rifles and 1 sniper rifle) and 5 parts of scrap metal

Sorry about that I missed some scrap metal and sorry about asking so many questions.

Hey, sorry to be a bother doing the deathclaw promontory quest line after the ambush I wake up in the cave and sam isn't there and Lucy doesn't have any dialogue options ??

Re-load from save before you talk with Jess and don't skip scene with the deathclaw by a spunk hotkey, or any others hotkeys that skipping Sexout animations

After updating from 8,8 to the newer test version with the esp from the sixth ive had problems with the Bloatfly cave.

When i fall into the cave the Disabler dosn't attack but they're red on the pipboy. The captured victims does attack if i get to close.

I admittedly updated in a less then stellar fashion so the error might be on my end, if someone else experience the same issue then it might be worth looking into.

Unless you disabled it on purpose, then ignore the above.

I'm currently testing out the Ant hive and will try the Deathclaw's later on.

So far it's been working as it should (as far as i know anyway)

I've hit the 2nd expansion of the hive and got notified about a new area that i can use when fully mutated.

I presume i need to be fed nectar from the Drone to mutate, how much do i need to consume to mutate, i only have the antennas currently.

I finally manage to get the deathclaw promenade/riverside (in v8,8) to work yesterday, really like the mod.

Regards: Skinkfem

After updating from 8,8 to the newer test version with the esp from the sixth ive had problems with the Bloatfly cave.

When i fall into the cave the Disabler dosn't attack but they're red on the pipboy. The captured victims does attack if i get to close.

I admittedly updated in a less then stellar fashion so the error might be on my end, if someone else experience the same issue then it might be worth looking into.

Unless you disabled it on purpose, then ignore the above.

I'm currently testing out the Ant hive and will try the Deathclaw's later on.

So far it's been working as it should (as far as i know anyway)

I've hit the 2nd expansion of the hive and got notified about a new area that i can use when fully mutated.

I presume i need to be fed nectar from the Drone to mutate, how much do i need to consume to mutate, i only have the antennas currently.

I finally manage to get the deathclaw promenade/riverside (in v8,8) to work yesterday, really like the mod.

Regards: Skinkfem

The bloatfly

Yeah, I can say that I found this bug when I tryed to a speedrun this... Seems like a bloatfly "Impregnator" stuck in the wall and didn't appears for attacking you.

The Ant

1 worker produce 3 nectar per day. For improve your mutation check the new area

Mutation cost list

Acid hands 3 levels: 50, 75, 100

The Ant mutation 5 levels: 0, 40, 60, 80, 100

Mobile womb: 200

Remove mutation(only visible mutation): 10

The bloatfly

Yeah, I can say that I found this bug when I tryed to a speedrun this... Seems like a bloatfly "Impregnator" stuck in the wall and didn't appears for attacking you.

The Ant

1 worker produce 3 nectar per day. For improve your mutation check the new area

Mutation cost list

Acid hands 3 levels: 50, 75, 100

The Ant mutation 5 levels: 0, 40, 60, 80, 100

Mobile womb: 200

Remove mutation(only visible mutation): 10

Wow thanks for the quick reply.

So i'm not the only one with problems with the Bloatfly cave, good to know.

I can't progress past the orgy scene , I installed the new update. None of the deathclaws have any new dialogue in the "1st round" miranda and lucy just keep having sex with the same deathclaws over and over nothing else happens.

I messed some refid stuff in the basement a bit.. So, thanks for the report

Small update #2

-fixed Sam birth escape event. "SetAlert 0" is doesn't affected before because the follow package have a "Weapon drawn" flag, now this package is disabling if Sam have a birth token.

-added a unique Sniper rifle for Sam that didn't use a ammo. Adds only after escaping from the cave(later will be added a dialog option for fix it)

-fixed dialog with the deathclaw during the orgy event in Riverside

-some typos correction(by dborg2)

-fixed endtoken after scene with the deathclaws in the Deathclaw promontory. Now this token triggers with 100% of chance

SexoutBreeder.esp

Small update #2

-fixed Sam birth escape event. "SetAlert 0" is doesn't affected before because the follow package have a "Weapon drawn" flag, now this package is disabling if Sam have a birth token.

-added a unique Sniper rifle for Sam that didn't use a ammo. Adds only after escaping from the cave(later will be added a dialog option for fix it)

-fixed dialog with the deathclaw during the orgy event in Riverside

-some typos correction(by dborg2)

-fixed endtoken after scene with the deathclaws in the Deathclaw promontory. Now this token triggers with 100% of chance

Using this latest version I have some bugs to report.

The bug with the ant eggs once per day from the egg sack while fertilized script still does not work. If you have the combination deathclaw and ant mutation and it says it dropped a deathclaw egg, the egg appears. When it says it dropped an ant egg, nothing happens still.

Also, some of the strange mutations do not work. I figured out the cause seems to be if you have a dragon mutation and combine it with any other mutation and the "strange mutation" armor item is set to use upper body AND backpack the mutation is never equipped. This is because the deathclaw mutation runs a constant script check for clothing using the upper body and lower body slots and removes it to prevent you from wearing armor. Problem is this also breaks the strange mutations that are set to use upper body slot. I was able to fix this by removing upper body slot setting from every single strange mutation armor type that had it and just using backpack. Everything works then.

One more problem is that if you have a dragon mutation and talk to the doctor to get it removed the mutation is removed. However, when you talk to her again to get it added back, she gives you back the regular deathclaw mutation and not the dragon mutation. You can remedy this by manually editing the binfected level back to 7 and setting the mutation level using your new system NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationType and mutationlevel back to dragon. If the dragon mutation is not meant to be removable it should not be an option when you talk to the doctor to have it removed. If it is meant to be removable then it should not give you back a regular deathclaw mutation instead of the dragon one.

Using this latest version I have some bugs to report.

The bug with the ant eggs once per day from the egg sack while fertilized script still does not work. If you have the combination deathclaw and ant mutation and it says it dropped a deathclaw egg, the egg appears. When it says it dropped an ant egg, nothing happens still.

Also, some of the strange mutations do not work. I figured out the cause seems to be if you have a dragon mutation and combine it with any other mutation and the "strange mutation" armor item is set to use upper body AND backpack the mutation is never equipped. This is because the deathclaw mutation runs a constant script check for clothing using the upper body and lower body slots and removes it to prevent you from wearing armor. Problem is this also breaks the strange mutations that are set to use upper body slot. I was able to fix this by removing upper body slot setting from every single strange mutation armor type that had it and just using backpack. Everything works then.

One more problem is that if you have a dragon mutation and talk to the doctor to get it removed the mutation is removed. However, when you talk to her again to get it added back, she gives you back the regular deathclaw mutation and not the dragon mutation. You can remedy this by manually editing the binfected level back to 7 and setting the mutation level using your new system NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationType and mutationlevel back to dragon. If the dragon mutation is not meant to be removable it should not be an option when you talk to the doctor to have it removed. If it is meant to be removable then it should not give you back a regular deathclaw mutation instead of the dragon one.

1. I know about this promblem, but thx for the report too

2. About a script I will check it. About Upper body slot, I used Upper body slot only on mutations that using a custom body for replacing. Example: if the Ant mutation level is 4 or 5

3. I know about this problem too, but it's a bit more complicated problem than you think. I'm not talking about a npc, but about mutations in general. I need to fully rework a system that making the visual mutation to invisible without losing the buff effects that this mutation is adding(Old system can't add the effects from the mutations too)

I did some more testing to discover exactly what's causing any mutation using upper body to be de-equiped. The issue only happens if you have the final stage dragon mutation. There is a script that removes all clothing you try to wear except the matriarch cloak. I know it's definitely the script causing this as the cloak itself uses the upper body slot but doesn't get removed, just other clothing. There is also a message once you reach this level of mutation in the quest that tells you that you can no longer wear any type of clothing except that piece.

I did some more testing to discover exactly what's causing any mutation using upper body to be de-equiped. The issue only happens if you have the final stage dragon mutation. There is a script that removes all clothing you try to wear except the matriarch cloak. I know it's definitely the script causing this as the cloak itself uses the upper body slot but doesn't get removed, just other clothing. There is also a message once you reach this level of mutation in the quest that tells you that you can no longer wear any type of clothing except that piece.

I added all of the mutations into the Formlist that can bypass a script like it did a matriarch cloak(or some more a unique clothes). So, in theory, now everything should be fine

I added all of the mutations into the Formlist that can bypass a script like it did a matriarch cloak(or some more a unique clothes). So, in theory, now everything should be fine

Is that fix in the latest esp you released on the previous page?

Is that fix in the latest esp you released on the previous page?

Yep, it is

Hello Hallows-Slayer

While somebody might be able to help you solve your particular issue, more likely you have even more severe issues with stuck Sexout tokens etc. When you have a disappearing actor during, or just after sex, the sexout-processes don't end properly, leaving you with those stuck tokens. The lesser or the issues is that the involved actors can't partake in sex anymore, the worst outcome is that nobody can have any sex. So the best thing to do in cases of disappearing actors is to quit and reload the game to a save prior to the actor(s) disappearance.