Update v81.5

Changelog

-fixed getting mutations on the Deathclaw route for pc

-fixed getting mutations on the Deathclaw route for Samantha

-added buff from ant+dc womb, now if you have 2 of them, your ant mobile womb can drop a dc egg with 33% of chance

-little bugfixes in some dialogs

-restored stable MutationAddSpell script effect

-restored old MutationSync script (a bit buggy, but working at least)

Thanks to Molevalence for assistance with bug-reports

Download

Before updating, be sure that you have the latest v77

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder.esp

Thanks again for the update. I found a issue with one of the quests. For people who dont want anything spoiled do not look.

When you get the quest to talk to the doctor in the firestation you begin experiments with the women inside the second floor. After a week she tells you to go get supplies from the scrapyard to the north but when you pick them up it does not trigger the command that you did pick them up yet it tells you to go see the doctor again. When speaking to her no new dialog appears locking the quest in place.

Thanks again for the update. I found a issue with one of the quests. For people who dont want anything spoiled do not look.

When you get the quest to talk to the doctor in the firestation you begin experiments with the women inside the second floor. After a week she tells you to go get supplies from the scrapyard to the north but when you pick them up it does not trigger the command that you did pick them up yet it tells you to go see the doctor again. When speaking to her no new dialog appears locking the quest in place.

I fixed mostly all of the DC Experiments episode, but sometimes this container is messing up with his a parent script and broke the questline...

So, I only just say that you can to ignore the DC experiments episode and continue the main questline of the DC route

I fixed mostly all of the DC Experiments episode, but sometimes this container is messing up with his a parent script and broke the questline...

So, I only just say that you can to ignore the DC experiments episode and continue the main questline of the DC route

Ill give another update as after this I will probably not be able to test it out some more for about 10 hours or so. Once again it will be in a spoiler not to ruin anyone experience so read at your own risk.

Nipton Event

I was able to go into Nipton and do the event there where you get captured by the raiders. This part was particularly buggy though and took many attempts to get through as raider NPCs would occasionally despawn when having sex with you or the other women. This caused me to do trial and error reloads until none of them despawned when they had sex with my character or the other women. I figured out you had to mutate the human sperm into a deathclaw egg but I was having difficulty with this as once I mutated it the pregnancy timer would freeze or all the sperm would disappear from my fertility tracker. I looked up where you waited every 10 real time seconds for the pregnancy scanner to register but this didn't help. I had to spawn in a few deathclaw eggs to continue on after about 2 hours of fiddling.

Samantha

After the rescue by Titus I went back to experiment with Samantha and change her into a matriarch like my character. She was bugged out due to a pregnancy where she locked in the birthing position and I could not interact with her as it stated she was unconscious. I went into a building and it reset her back to her standing position. After that I had an issue with her not being able to move on her own and she would just stand there and not move. I disabled/enabled her in the console commands then resurrected her and she started moving again. The transition/mutation went smoothly and her horns appeared unlike before and worked well all the way up to where you needed to talk to Titus. Having sex with Samantha was quite buggy as right after the sex animation Titus would despawn from the game. Samantha would get her mutation though. It took a few game reloads to get her fully mutated without Titus despawning on me. After she got her wings there was no more dialogs. Not sure if that was all the dialog given to her or something didn't trigger.

After Nipton and Speaking to Eve and Titus

Going through their dialog went smoothy and it states you need to assist the hive. I assume you gather eggs and birth more deathclaws. After speaking with Titus's dialog it gives a notification to save your game and wait for the next update. I assume this I hit the end. :P

Submitting to Titus

I seen this option but never confirmed on it so not sure what that does but I just wanted to address I seen it in case you wish to add anything.

Okay I hope this input helps. Excellent job on the mod. Love the immersion of it. Spent the last 14 hours testing so I hope it helps. :)

NPCs would occasionally despawn when having sex with you or the other women

It's a bug from sexout with a stuck tokens

pregnancy timer would freeze or all the sperm would disappear from my fertility tracker

I think, Halstrom and DoctaSax already fixed the pregnancy issues.

You can download updates here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13841-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy/page-104?do=findComment&comment=1971072

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/580-sexout-spunk/

Not sure if that was all the dialog given to her or something didn't trigger.

Yeah, more dialogs with Sam you can get from the another breeding episodes, like the Ant or the Coyote, but currently it's unavailable

gives a notification to save your game and wait for the next update. I assume this I hit the end.

The next part still in a beta stage, but you can play and maybe even complete it (If you can survive)

Will the newer version's of Sexout Breeder incompatibility with Sexout Soliciting be fixed because I had to reinstall Sexout Breeder V8.8 in order to enter the bath house in Novac.

I will check it soon, and maybe I can find something.

Will the newer version's of Sexout Breeder incompatibility with Sexout Soliciting be fixed because I had to reinstall Sexout Breeder V8.8 in order to enter the bath house in Novac.

Checked and found only 1 incompatibility thing that fixes by a simple merge patch.

Maybe this can help you.

SOB-SOLMergePatch.esp

Checked and found only 1 incompatibility thing that fixes by a simple merge patch.

Maybe this can help you.

attachicon.gifSOB-SOLMergePatch.esp

Thank You.

Deathclaws quests

Enter The Dragons how do I escape the Nipton building?

Mutate embryo into the eggs by using the deathclaw womb

Thank you Again.

Since the latest update when you have the ant eggsack/womb that is supposed to drop 1 egg a day while fertilized, this no longer works. While fertilized no matter how long you wait you never get the one egg a day from the egg sack, just the normal egg pregnancy.

I'll check it, thanks for the report

Since the latest update when you have the ant eggsack/womb that is supposed to drop 1 egg a day while fertilized, this no longer works. While fertilized no matter how long you wait you never get the one egg a day from the egg sack, just the normal egg pregnancy.

I can confirm that it happens with any combination of deathclaw and ant mutations. I believe it has something to do with the new feature you added for deathclaw eggs to have a chance to drop from the ant abdomen. The deathclaw eggs appear on the ground properly but when you get the message that an ant egg has dropped nothing happens(I checked inside the ground as sometimes they would fall through the floor depending on where you were standing).

On a side note I updated pregnancy and spunk to the never versions you linked to a page back and I'm seeing some odd behavior. The semen tracker displays a VERY small amount of semen in your womb after sex but none in the vagina ever(or the other tracked semen counter, can't remember what it is called off the top of my head as the game isn't open right now but the new versions track 3 semen stats now and only one seems to be working). These numbers are seriously small, as in 0.0007 or some such even after having sex multiple times to the point the pregnancy mesh is applied to your stomach for bloating. Pregnancy never seems to trigger because of the lack of semen unless you use one of the scripted pregnancy encounters that forces the tokens on your character.

I noticed that for the animals with these scripted pregnancy encounters(the ones belonging to the quests), their arousal bar during sex seems to move backwards(and thus never achieve orgasm and no spunk is tracked) while the player characters is stuck and never moves. This only seems to be the case with these scripted animals from the quests.

I'm not really sure how to properly explain what I'm seeing above and what it's related to. I don't know if there is some problem with these updated mods or if they are not properly compatible with this one anymore after the changes.

On a side note I updated pregnancy and spunk to the never versions you linked to a page back and I'm seeing some odd behavior. The semen tracker displays a VERY small amount of semen in your womb after sex but none in the vagina ever(or the other tracked semen counter, can't remember what it is called off the top of my head as the game isn't open right now but the new versions track 3 semen stats now and only one seems to be working). These numbers are seriously small, as in 0.0007 or some such even after having sex multiple times to the point the pregnancy mesh is applied to your stomach for bloating. Pregnancy never seems to trigger because of the lack of semen unless you use one of the scripted pregnancy encounters that forces the tokens on your character.

Check the changelogs for these mods and you'll see that now

the Medical scanner displays sperm count under 1million

Also, the new pregnancy update is comming out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13841-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy/page-104?do=findComment&comment=1973637

New problem after the first two Deathclaws attack and get killed nothing happens I'm just stuck there.

Is Titus in the Hall?

He was he said something than he exited the building than the two Deathclaws attack than nothing just stuck there unable to move like somethings supposed to happen but doesn't.

New problem after the first two Deathclaws attack and get killed nothing happens I'm just stuck there.

Is Titus in the Hall?

He was he said something than exited the building than the two Deathclaws attack than nothing just stuck there unable to move like somethings supposed to happen but doesn't.

He's should be kept in the building, try to re-load from previous save-file

Is Titus in the Hall?

He was he said something than exited the building than the two Deathclaws attack than nothing just stuck there unable to move like somethings supposed to happen but doesn't.

I loaded an earlier save but it still happens.

Is Titus in the Hall?

I loaded an earlier save but it still happens.

So, I don't know really why it's happening.

You can try this, after as a 2 deathclaw will be dead and if Titus is gone away from the building

prid xx042E93 ;where xx, SOB's loadorder id

moveto player

evp

I decided to start over from the Deathclaw Promontory so I can do certain quest's that and the Vanessa companion mod got screwed by SexoutVanessa in that save but anyway how many eggs do I have to lay in order to move around freely in the cave because i'm up to 5 because last time I did it it was 3 but now it doesn't seem to work I cant advance in the quest.

I decided to start over from the Deathclaw Promontory so I can do certain quest's that and the Vanessa companion mod got screwed by SexoutVanessa in that save but anyway how many eggs do I have to lay in order to move around freely in the cave because i'm up to 5 because last time I did it it was 3 but now it doesn't seem to work I cant advance in the quest.

Try this esp, but you need to re-load from save before as you talk with Jess and get ambushed

SexoutBreeder.esp

Try this esp, but you need to re-load from save before as you talk with Jess and get ambushed

I loaded A save from before talking to Jess and went to the Deathclaw Promontory and talked to her the Deathclaws appear one has sex with Sam the other one doesn't have sex with my character and I talk to Sam and she says she should have seen that coming and that's it I don't get taken inside the cave so I get my stuff and I seem to automatically have the key to the cave is this supposed to happen? 

I loaded A save from before talking to Jess and went to the Deathclaw Promontory and talked to her the Deathclaws appear one has sex with Sam the other one doesn't have sex with my character and I talk to Sam and she says she should have seen that coming and that's it I don't get taken inside the cave so I get my stuff and I seem to automatically have the key to the cave is this supposed to happen?

So, try to fully restart the game and load from save before as you first talk to Jess

So, try to fully restart the game and load from save before as you first talk to Jess

Still does it.