View File

v8.8 Riverside Beta is Now Available & Please Read the Paragraph below!
Riverside contains a LOT of sex PLEASE SAVE OFTEN (casm) in preparation for vanishing npcs
Riverside walkthrough available please check the walkthrough section of the page if you get lost
This version contains the long awaited Riverside content. Please be aware that there are still bugs in this version that I didn't get around to fixing before shit happened. Therefore, Riverside does still contain a few bugs, nothing major though. I was also forced to leave the entire deathclaw questline unlocked in this version. Feel free to play as much of it as you're able to, but be warned I have not gotten to restoring this part of the mod yet so there will be bugs and probably big ones at that. If you want to avoid any issues just stop when you finish the riverside content. Truthfully I didn't want to release v8.8 like this, but shit happens and I have been unable to do any modding for the past month, and I don't see that changing in the next few weeks. As of now (08/08/16) I am unsure as to when I will be able to continue with the restoration of this mod (or modding in general). Please check back in September as I should have a better idea of my situation by then. That was a bit of a ramble and it's late, so if you have questions post in the support topic. I also post the latest news updates for the mod on my profile feed.

POST RIVERSIDE DEATHCLAW CONTENT IS STILL BEING RESTORED! PLEASE BE PATIENT.

SUPER MUTANT CONTENT IS IN ALPHA PLEASE NO BUG REPORTS!

All OTHER content should be working at least as well it did before Sexout Breeder became outdated.

ALL SEXOUT BREEDER ISSUES go in the SUPPORT TOPIC! PLEASE DON'T HARASS (PM) ANY OF THE CONTRIBUTORS OF THIS MOD WITH YOUR ISSUES! THANK YOU.

Note: Parts of this description have been taken from the old Sexout Breeder description while others are my own words. All parts should be relevant to the current version of Sexout Breeder.

SHORT DESCRIPTION
This plugin features a series of mini stories or encounters that lead to the player getting ambushed (or sometimes tricked) into situations that lead to her impregnation. Usually with the various monsters around the mojave. Also features a tiny amount of domination, some player slavery and a hint of (mostly) optional transformations ( including deathclaw, giant ant, bloatfly, wolf, and breast growth). I do not condone any of the explicit concepts explored in this plugin and believe they should remain in the land of fiction. But they are very entertaining to play in a video game so have fun.

INSTALLATION / REQUIREMENTS
To install Sexout Breeder successfully you must first install ALL of it's requirements & ALL the requirements of those mods. After all requirements are installed it is a simple matter of using your preferred mod manager (NMM,FOMM,MO) to install the SexoutBreeder.esp & the current version of BreederData.

Required Mods:
SexoutNG http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/548-sexoutng-stable-release-94/ (SexoutNG BETA - '95 beta 4 2.10.95b4 OR > REQUIRED FOR ANT ANIMATIONS)
Sexout Common Resources (SCR) http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-scr-stable-version-201507151/ (version 20150804.1 OR LATER; the version number is the date so that's any version after August 4, 2015)
Sexout Pregnancy http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/47-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version-201507151/
Sexout Offspring http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/47-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version-201507151/
Sexout Spunk http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/580-sexout-spunk/
New Vegas Anti Crash aka NVAC (make sure you're using this before reporting the bloatfly crashing issue)

HIGHLY Recommended Mods:
SexoutNG BETA http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2019-sexoutng-beta-95-beta-3/ (you MUST install SexoutNG FIRST)
SCR Beta (should a version currently exist it can be found in the SCR support topic)
Sexout Pregnancy BETA (should a version currently exist it can be found in the Pregnancy support topic)
Sexout Offspring BETA (should a version currently exist it can be found in the Pregnancy support topic)

HIGHLY Recommended Other:

(Triicell tutorial can be found in spoiler below in case it is made public again)

How to Report a Problem:

First make sure you have ALL Sexout Breeder's requirements installed & ALL those mods requirements as well then,you should try to repeat the glitch. Load an earlier save and try it again. Sometimes the game acts strangely.

Note: Do you have a

? If not I highly recommend one. (Merged Patch old video by Triicell I hope gets restored)
If something still isn't working, try disabling all your other mods so that your load order looks something like
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffspring.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
If that load order doesn't work, tell me everything that happened up to when it stopped working & use the 'Create Debug File' option in the MCM menu.

Unless you're a regular in the thread, if you report a problem and your post does not contain the previous, I will assume you haven't read the FAQ. I want to help fix your problem, but that requires work on my part, and the least you can do is make my job easier.

Frequently Asked Questions:

If you have a question, check here first. It might be answered.

Q: Why am I getting a message about Sexout Breeder not working with the current version of Sexout Common Resources when I start the game?

A: Because you don't follow directions very well. If you are getting that message then your version of SOB or SCR is OUTDATED. Your version of Sexout Breeder MUST be at least 8.5 & your version of SCR MUST be at least 20150804.1
--
Q: Why is the bloatfly feeder crashing my game?

A: Probably because you're not using NVAC. Please check the requirements section.
--
Q: The farm slave outfit isn't appearing correctly for me.

A: If it's completely invisible you need to redownload the maternity clothes pack. If it's flashing textures, you need the texture found here http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38014/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38014&pUp=1

--
Q: Why do I have red exclamation points in my game?

A: You didn't install something correctly and you're consequently missing a mesh file.

--
Q: Why is [insert item/npc here] invisible?

A: You didn't install something correctly and you're consequently missing a texture file.

--
Q: Lucy/Sam/Some other NPC disappeared. I can't do anything.

A: Look around really good first to make sure they aren't just hiding on you. If you're 100% sure they're gone check the list in spoiler below. If they are not in the list please notfiy me in the support topic. Sometimes NPCs will disappear during/after sex & you may need to reload a previous save(please save often). I have created debug dialogue for all NPCs that frequently disappear which may or may NOT get them to reappear in your game, listed in spoiler below.

Frequently disappearing NPCs & the NPCs you can speak to about getting them to reappear. Note that if any npc disappears during a sex act consider them obliterated by the game engine so you'll need to reload. If it's right after during the ragdoll you should be okay to bring them back without reloading.
Disappears: ____Speak to:
Bighorner Stud, Farmer MacDonald

Detailed Description:

Note: It is recommended to set your Pregnancy length to at least 3% for bighorners and 7% for bloatflies otherwise weird things can happen.

Another note: If you would like to contribute to one of these walkthroughs please pm me. I don't necessarily have time to go through each scenario in depth an write a walkthrough for it.

MCM Options:

Enable Lactation - Fairly self-explanatory, it enables/disables lactation.
Visible Mutations - Again, enable if you want to see your character mutate, otherwise disable.
Bloatfly Hard Mode - You will be force fed by the bloatfly feeder & eventually mutate into a bloatfly queen if enabled.
Farm Hard Mode - Your inventory will be confiscated as soon as you become a cow because cows don't need guns, drugs & bullets silly.
Coyote Hard Mode - YOU WILL DIE!
Deathclaw Hard Mode - Nothing yet
Add DeathClaw Outfit to Mutation list - Makes your current outfit possible to wear with the deathclaw mutation. Note that this won't prevent clipping issues it just allows you to wear the outfit with the mutation.
Create Debug File - If you experience a bug this will let you create a helpful file you can upload in the support topic.
Faction Fix - If someone from this mod is attacking you who shouldn't be this will fix it. (replaces old faction fix item)

Lactation System (bigger titties)

Breeder has an optional lactation system in place that hinges on your pregnancy status. Upon first loading up Sexout Breeder you will receive a Vault-tec Milkatron 5000 in the aid section of your pipboy. If lactation has been enabled in the MCM menu once your character becomes pregnant their breasts will increase in size once per day up to maximum of 3 times(currently only 2 breast sizes enabled). Once your breasts reach level 3 your character will receive a small stat debuff. Using the Vault-tec Milkatron 5000 your character will be able to alleviate their aching bosom and receive a bottle of milk in return. Every use of the device will remove 1 days worth of milk from your character.

While using the device your character clothing will be removed if it's deemed unsuitable for milking. Most clothing with exposed nipples will NOT be removed while milking. If you are using a custom piece of clothing that you don't think should be removed while milking you may add it to the nipples exposed formlist via the SexoutClothingEval mod. If this mod is no longer working for whatever reason hopefully some kind soul will inform me so I may update the description. If you don't like the lactation system for whatever reason it may be disabled through Sexout Breeder's MCM menu.

Bighorner Ranch Walkthrough:

Talk to the farmer MacDonald north of remnants bunker near jacobstown. There will be a little surprise, talk to the farmer afterwards then the episode branches a little. To get imprisoned after getting yourself knocked up, DO NOT FEED THE BRAHMIN. Instead after 6:00 pm tell MacDonald that your chores are finished. From there you're trapped until you figure a way out. It's not that hard to escape, but then again I am the one that wrote the way out It involves Deb, that's all I'm saying. For general information you can ask Daisy.

You may turn in your bighorner offspring to MacDonald or Betsy once they are grown enough to be outside of your inventory by speaking to the offspring & selecting the 'I choose you" option & then speaking to MacDonald or Betsy.

Hard Mode:
They key differences for hard mode are:
1) Once you McDonald puts the collar on you all your items will be taken away.
2) Once you've been imprisoned McDonald will never let you back out, so escape is your only option.
3) You will only be breed while fertile & will be bred once every day that you are fertile (spunk REQUIRED for impregnation)

Bloatfly Cave Walkthrough:

To begin the episode go to Jean's Skydiving and head out behind it towards the railroad tracks. Before you get to the tracks there will be a bit of a ditch with a sunken safe in it. Approach that to begin the episode. You'll be overwhelmed upon falling. From here you have a choice. You can feed from a green glowing fly patrolling the cave and after a total of 9 feeds you'll be fully transformed into a queen. Or you can not go that route and escape by solving a relatively minor puzzle. Puzzle spoilers

There are 3 gas valves hidden throughout the cave, find them and activate them. Get the box of matches off the ghoul. Then head to near where you came in. Activate the big metal box and you'll be able to escape. Becoming a queen also allows you to escape

When you're the queen you'll be able to leave the nest and go and impregnate other female characters with bloatflies.

Deathclaw Promontory Walkthrough:

Start by speaking to Samantha at Camp Forlorn Hope, she's nearby the command tent. After agreeing to help, follow the winding path down the cliffside (it's a natural unmarked path so pay close attention) and meet up with Hal Strom (about halfway down). Continue down the cliffside and then follow the river south until you reach deathclaw promontory (you'll have to cross the river). Note from this point on the walkthrough contains major spoilers that you should avoid if possible.

Once you reach the promontory speak to Jess and you'll be ambushed & captured. You'll awake inside the promontory cave and it won't take long before you discover that you've become the alpha's new fuck toy. You'll need the help of Sam, Lucy & Jess to escape, so try not to piss off Lucy too much. After you've introduced yourself to Jess & Lucy speak to Sam about an escape plan. You'll find out that you're going to need medical supplies and the radio Hal was (not actually) carrying. You'll need to get Lucy's help to sneak past the guards. After you have it speak to Sam about putting the plan in motion. Once you're past the guard make your way to the entrance of the cave (the medical supplies & radio are just outside the entrance). Once you've acquired them you'll find out that you'll also be needing some scrap metal and weapons that are scattered throughout the cave to make your escape. Unfortunately (or fortunately) you'll need to birth a couple deathclaws before you're trusted enough to roam around freely. After you've speak to Sam and Jess about putting the plan in motion; you'll need Lucy's help again. Once you have it speak to Sam again to make your escape. You'll need to kill a couple deathclaws on your way out of the cave. Once you're outside make your way back to the river where NCR support is waiting; make sure to check the egg clutches on the way there for you're equipment. Speak to the NCR ranger by the river to initiate the final battle. You'll need to kill several deathclaws here including the alpha. Once it's done you'll be transported back to Camp Forlorn Hope. Congratulations you're free! If you befriended Sam during your stay with deathclaws she will be willing to join you on your adventures in the wasteland; if she does she will receive new armor depending on if she became corrupted or not (corruption level under 25 is pure). If she's pure she is still pro NCR; if she's corrupted she pro deathclaw jizz. Note that Riverside content is still being restored, but I would encourage you to return to the promontory and visit the queens chambers.

Riverside walkthrough: NEW!

Please use CASM or at the very least SAVE OFTEN!

After completing the deathclaw promontory you should find yourself back at Camp Forlorn Hope. Return to the promontory cave and visit the Queens Chamber. Here you will find a great many deathclaws all with the utmost respect for their new queen, you. Ignore all of them and look for the mutated deathclaw that has been locked in a cage. Free the deathclaw from the cage. They key can be found in a nearby egg pile. The deathclaw should 'show you its appreciation' and then run off. Once it does you should find yourself with a unique new std... I mean mutation. The first of many. Next go chat up the nearby alpha deathclaw. You can make it your bitch or the reverse, it doesn't matter. If you aren't pregnant while speaking with the alpha you will have an option to 'head west and expand the harem' do this. Next thing you know you'll be on a hillside overlooking the small, peaceful, innocent town of Riverside. Once the alpha finishes giving you your marching orders head into town.

The first thing you want to do after entering the town is to speak with the sheriff. Its a small town so he doubles as a realtor. As it happens he knows of a recent foreclosure that he let you have for a song, only 1000 caps. If you don't have the caps or just don't want to part with them you may choose to 'work' it off instead. Get your mind out of the gutter this is real proper work... well it starts off like that anyway. Note: choosing to work for the house is the recommended option. Once you've obtained the keys to your new domicile. Head inside and have a look around. After your done faffing about head down into the basement because you have company and they don't know what a front door is.

Have a look around your new basement. Once your satisfied that it's empty turn around and be surprised(or not you cheater) to see Lucy. She is your self appointed new advisor/second-in-command/midwife/sister, and she will be a very valuable resource in your quest to corrupt a small town and commit genocide. She'll tell you to go ahead and get to know the locals while you wait to birth your brood of deathclaws. Feel free to do this (or not), but DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THE GENERAL STORE! I don't have anything against small business, but there is currently an unresolved bug caused by buying things from the general store before the quest calls for it.

Once you're ready to pop out your deathbabies return to the basement. Pop 'em out and tell Lucy. Then go ahead and stick 'em in the nest she prepared (she is a great midwife). Now you'll need to kill more time until your little claws hatch and mature. Again feel free to schmooze the townsfolk or not. It might make it harder to kill them all later, so your choice. Note: Make sure you keep up with your day job for the sheriff if you took it. Once your razor beasts have matured Lucy will ask you to kindly STOP HOGGING ALL THE DEATHCLAW CUM FOR YOURSELF and recruit a few local girls to help birth your army. There are four girls that you need to recruit. Assuming that you've introduced yourself to them Lucy should have some suggestions on how you can turn each of them to the dark side. Note: you can only recruit one girl at a time. Each girl has their own quest objective that will complete when they have been recruited.

This spoiler contains a detailed guide on all the girls and how you can recruit them. I encourage you to try it for yourself first though.

Riverside Recruitment Guide by Nickolos1818 with minor edits by yours truly:
Pre Recruitment:
After your first deathclaws mature, as in they are literally in need of head space down there in the basement, you should get a quest objective to " I should talk to Lucy ". Do so. She should have at least one option of " Lets talk about Miranda " or any of the other women. Also do NOT buy anything from the general store for right now. Could give you dialogue options before your at that quest stage.

Recruitment:

Miranda: Easiest to get her story line done if you chose to get the house the hard way and clean the sheriffs house every few days. She is a Dom type of woman, upon entering the house she will have your character do certain things. They are small things to start with, then escalate. Your dialogue when talking to her after you get the Recruitment part will be along the lines of " My sister has been saying bad things about you Mistress ", she will get upset and head towards your house to set your " sister " straight. Now I had no issue with her leaving her house and heading to the one the player owns. Upon you entering your house after you take a right in the hall you should see Miranda being raped by a deathclaw. After the deed is done she will be freaking out and pissed off at you. Its up to you to convince her that mating with the deathclaws will allow her to become Queen over them and control them. After she accepts follow her to the basement and let her have her fun. Recruitment done.

Claire: I chose to do Claire second as her dialogue allows you to get rumors and info on the others you want to recruit. So it made sense to me to get her. Go into the bar in town and talk to Claire. She will have a few dialogue choices and I suggest you go through them all. You even learn about a few named female npc's that are currently not recruitable sadly. In the end she will offer to have some drinks with you after midnight. Agree to it. Go back to Lucy and inform her about it. She will then direct you to go buy some beer from the general store. Buy the 6 pack of beer and go back to Lucy so she can mix in the deathclaw cum.
Upon midnight go back to the bar and Claire should start a conversation with you( careful how fast you go towards the bar though, had her walk into the bar and get stuck once) Proceed to start the drinking game with her. Now don't freak out if nothing happens after she says for you to drink, you HAVE to open your inventor and select the beer to drink it. Do so and the quest will continue and yours and her speech will get worse as it goes. At one point she is drunk enough you offer a new drink for the game. Proceed to drink it yourself as well and she will also. Upon getting so drunk your PC and Claire black out. You will wake up in your house at your bed, or couch ( had it one time we was at the couch not the bed).
She should start conversation with you telling you how much fun she had and how she loves the new drink, and mentions she will be back at midnight. Do what you want, if your already out of the deathclaw cum drink get some more from lucy. Claire will show up around midnight and begging for more to drink. Give her some. Then proceed to tell her how and why its so good. She will freak out and leave, and no you didn't mess up. Later Claire will show back up freaking out cause she is now madly wanting more deathclaw cum. Take her to the basement and let the deed be done. Recruitment done.

Sara: Oh boy this one is fun and a tad bit annoying if you have not talked to Claire yet. Upon getting the objective to recruit Sara, go talk to Claire if not done so already. Choose the rumors part about people in town and Claire will tell you the times Sara goes hunting. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's at 6pm she goes off to hunt Gecko's. Now before waiting till 6pm to follow her go find her, usually walking around town or in her shack. Engage her in dialogue and she will explain how she came to be hunting gecko's and the " rumors of sex with gecko's", the slut already hints at what she is actually doing!
Anyway, wait until 6pm on either of those days at the entrance to town or inside your house. Proceed to follow her and once she stops ( oh also her animations shows her with her fists out like she is going to fight something, perhaps we can actually give her a gun??!!) The scene will start with her and the gecko, for me the quest had it to where my PC couldn't move during it. Upon finishing with the gecko she will talk to you. Choose the choice to come with her next time and she will shamefully agree. Wait until the next time she goes hunting around 6pm and follow her again. This time after she is done you get to have fun with the gecko as well. Sara will then talk to you and explain why she is doing it and how much fun it is and how she loves doing it. Explain to her that perhaps she would like to try something bigger and more powerful and explain the situation. She agrees but doesn't truly believe you have any deathclaws. Upon entering your basement she will talk to you and be slightly freaking out that there are some there. She will end up having fun with a deathclaw and love doing it. She will actually be the 1 out of the 4 women to actually love it and be all slutty like in conversation afterwards. Recruitment done.

Ashley: Well to start of her dialogue for me at least was a bit wonky. Do your best to not talk to her prior to getting the recruitment quest for now. She and Claire have some dialogue for your PC prior to giving birth to your first 2 deathclaws but Ashley's dialogue may or may not be correct. IF you do talk to her prior to recruitment she will notice your pregnant and offer to help you out and after the birth check up on your kids. I had an issue with her actual recruitment quest dialogue showing up and starting for me when I did so. She will tell you to come back to her later.
Now, to the actual recruitment. Talk to her and listen to her background story and try to be as polite as possible for now. There is a more Dominant type of dialogue choice but I have not gone down that route yet. Her recruitment quest line will have her wanting you to come back later after your birth so she can check up on you. She also wants to see your babies, just continue on and she will overlook it ( or does she!?!). After seeing her later she offers to have dinner with you in the bar, and seeing as how she IS a doctor there is a chance she could detect the deathclaw cum in the drink?!?! So after getting the quest segment about the dinner go talk to Lucy. She will offer an alternative, cover yourself in deathclaw cum! Why this would work, I got no idea. Anyway, let Lucy rub the cum on you like the little slut your PC is and proceed to the bar around 9pm.
Upon entering the bar Ashley is nowhere to be found, don't freak out its how the quest is. Talk to Claire at the bar, if you have already recruited her she will have dialogue of " oh is that deathclaw cum all over you?!!? Can I like it off please?!?! " Me, I let her as she was acting like such a slut.... Anyway, mention to her that you were there to meet Ashley. Claire will tell you she was headed to your house. ( or does the deathclaw cum dialogue show up after you ask about Ashley? can't remember). Anyway upon entering your house you won't see Ashley. Proceed to the basement and you will find her down there with Lucy and the deathclaws. Not entirely sure if she was supposed to start dialogue before the deathclaws do her or not. Anyway, talk to Lucy and she will say to either let deathclaws keep having their fun or end it so you can talk to Ashley. Seeing as she tricked me to go to the bar I let the deathclaws have their fun for a bit longer..... Anyway talk to Ashely once they are done and then your done. Recruitment done.

Now Ashely's quest line and story/dialogue makes her the one major npc of the 4 women to actually NOT like the whole breeding with deathclaws idea. Persuading her on each time you talk to her later in the quest will depend on if she turns out to really hate you or decide to live with the fact she is just a breeder for deathclaws. I chose to try to make it easier for her and she ended up not hating it too much. Miranda's option later for after the deathclaws take over the town is just great and perfect.

Once all the girls have been recruited it's time to have an orgy! Make sure to save before you start the orgy please. 11 NPCs having a metric shit ton of sex at roughly the same time is basically begging the engine to obliterate a few of them. Still, when it works it is possibly the most tremendously awesome thing you will ever see in FNV. Once the orgy is over Lucy will ask you to speak with all the girls and make sure they're okay. All you really need to do here is confirm that they haven't been obliterated by the game engine. Now you will have to wait 7 days for all the girls to be ready to give birth to their little bundles of death. Adjust your pregnancy settings if you would like your pregnancy to complete at roughly the same time as theirs, but it isn't required. Note: Due to a bug I didn't have time to fix in 8.8 the girls will not appear to be pregnant at any time during their pregnancies. This will be resolved in the next version. During the course of the girls pregnancies the townsfolk will become suspicious of your activities, so you will need to make sure to talk with the mayor and keep suspicions from rising as necessary.

When all the girls are ready to give birth you will be notified to head to the basement. This is where 'The Birthing' will occur. Again please save before this as 5 NPCs in simultaneous birthing animations is another cause of NPC obliteritous. Once all the girls have given birth you can go ahead and give Lucy your eggs as well. Now go ahead and kill some more time until all the eggs have turned sunny side up... I mean hatched. At this point Lucy should let you know that your little army of beast babies is going to rack up quite a large food bill, and she doesn't have the cash to cover. What do you want from her? She has been living in cave for who knows how many years. You'll need to make a trip or two over to the general store and pick up some meat for you little army of doom. Again it will take about a week for all the little monstrosities to mature into big monstrosities. Once they have, you can go ahead and unleash razor sharp pain and suffering on all the innocent people living in Riverside who never even gave you so much as a dirty look. Make sure to give your troops an inspiring speech as this will be a loooong and costly battl... nevermind. Congrats! You rule Riverside! Your horrible excuse for a human being, or whatever freakishly mutated thing your turning into.

Now that your hostile takeover of Riverside is complete you can speak with each of the girls again and see how they feel about the whole experience. You can choose to comfort or torture them with the knowledge of what they have done as you see fit. Also, if you feel so inclined you can see to it that Miranda is finally put in her proper place (on all fours).

That pretty much concludes the Riverside part of the deathclaw questline unless I forgot something, and I probably did since I'm doing this entirely off memory. I didn't get a chance to lock the rest of the questline away, so at least in v8.8... Feel free to continue the questline to its end, or at least as far as you can get before running into serious bugs. Once I have restored the next part of the questline (Novac as I recall) I will post a guide for that as well.

If you feel I left anything out of the guide and you would like to contribute to it please post the info in the support topic and I'll fit in.

Coyote Den walkthrough:

This is a shorter episode. You begin it by going to the California Sunset Drive-In and approaching the pregnant woman. Once the gang is finished with you, a coyote will save you. You can then follow him to his den or go on your way. His den is directly west of where you are up on the hill. To progress you'll need to get him a meal to be accepted into his pack. Go back to the california drive-in and kill the giant gecko and bring him it's meat. You'll then be accepted into the pack. You can then go on hunts, experience several random events that occur in the den, turn in pups to the den mother, or recruit Fenris. But that's a whole different walkthrough.

Hard Mode: Enjoy your death. :)

Fenris walkthrough:

Note: This walkthrough may be lacking or just wholly incorrect in some areas. As I am simply writing from memory of the last time I played through several months ago.

About a week after turning in your first litter of pups to the den mother. Fenris should appear in the coyote den. He can then become your follower. You will be able to create a new den with Fenris & populate it with pups. Your relationship with Fenris will either be dominant or submissive. If Fenris is in control you will need to follow him around & generally do as he pleases. If you are in control it works the other way around. Fenris can also mutate you if you wish.

Super mutant tribe walkthrough:

THIS IS STILL IN ALPHA!!! UNFINISHED!! NO BUG REPORTS ABOUT THIS PLEASE!
If you wish you can start this scenario just west of the South Vegas Ruins. There should be a marker on your map. Once you become enslaved I believe you need at least 60 resolve to dig your way out.

I may very well complete this scenario at some point, so if you play through & would like to make suggestions about how this quest could be improved/finished please do so in the support topic.

Ants Homegrown / Hiveminded walkthrough:

You can start this scenario somewhere in the vicinity of Bradley's Shack which is near the legion safehouse in the far south of the map. Enter the ant hive & eat the royal nectar from the dead queens corpse. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory.

FUTURE OF SEXOUT BREEDER:
Here's the deal I have several things on my plate right now beyond the restoration of SOB including my own original (non sex related) mod & Fallout 4 is fast approaching which I'm sure will further diminish the FNV community. As you can imagine then my primary intention here is the restoration of SOB & not adding new content. That said, I will be making general improvements where I see fit & there is probably about a 50/50 chance that I finish the super mutant tribe, since there is already a good chunk of content there & I would hate to see it go to waste. Other than that I would have to be REALLY in love with an idea to actually implement new story/quest based content. I'm sorry if this disappoints some (more like the majority) of you, but I cannot predict the future so it is entirely possible I will change my mind at some point.

Final Notes
Sorry for the poor screenshots. I was in a rush & I probably shouldn't have used that old save. I may be looking for more testers for the deathclaw content in the near future. If you would like to contributed screenshots, walkthroughs or volunteer to test the deathclaw content just pm me.

Big Thanks to:
User29 - Original creator of Sexout Breeder
jamilnielsen - For continuing SOB after User29
Everyone who contributed to bringing SexoutNG to where it's currently at
Odessa - For currently bringing all of us SexoutNG updates
Evilrunner - for dialogue and Deathclaw Episode framework
MasterChris - for creating an absolute ton of animations that I requested
ChancellorKremlin
Vane000 - for dialogue contributions
jimhsu - for the deathclaw mutation rework and new textures
Halstrom - For SCR & Pregnancy
ritualclarity - For creating an amazing tutorial to help users install all related resources for SexoutNG, keeper of sexout files
DoctaSax - For providing the sexout breeder compilation, also for his FNV Scripting: NX Variables tutorial
atrix - For his attempted restoration of SOB before me & his idea of using notepad++
pepertje - For bring me in on the restoration effort & his work on Sam's new (pure) outfit & the new mutation icons
vurt - For some of the assets used in the spore race (check out his awesome WFO mod)
Kendo 2 - For some of the assets used to create Sam's new look (check out his stuff it's all great)
zzjay - For the rest of the assets used to create Sam's new look (again great stuff to make your char look amazing)
Nickolos1818 - For the riverside recruitment walkthrough
Testers
W
pepertje
ritualclarity
Nickolos1818
7KeysCurtain
ren54642
Beornwahl
atrix
Roxxas21
Special Thanks
ritualclarity
Halstrom
atrix
pepertje

If I missed anyone or you would like your name taken off the credits please let me know via pm.
And Finally Thanks (once again) to User29 for making this great mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, SCR, Sexout Pregnancy, Sexout Offspring, Sexout Spunk

oh yeah I heard about this, wasn't this the mod that inspired pepertje to make Fertile Breeder? I searched for it but couldn't find it, was it pulled for some reason?

so now it's back, cool, is it more current now? and are there any problems running it along with Fertile Breeder? it looks like these two would fit well toghether.

oh yeah I heard about this, wasn't this the mod that inspired pepertje to make Fertile Breeder? I searched for it but couldn't find it, was it pulled for some reason?

so now it's back, cool, is it more current now? and are there any problems running it along with Fertile Breeder? it looks like these two would fit well toghether.

You would have to ask pepertje if that was the case, but I think it did.

It was pulled because it was woefully out of date & could no longer be used with the current version of sexout. It is now current EXCEPT for the Deathclaw content. Stay away from that for now & it will be available shortly. Yes, it works fine with Fertile Breeder.  :)

You would have to ask pepertje if that was the case, but I think it did.

It was pulled because it was woefully out of date & could no longer be used with the current version of sexout. It is now current EXCEPT for the Deathclaw content. Stay away from that for now & it will be available shortly. Yes, it works fine with Fertile Breeder.  :)

Yup, this is the mod that inspired me ;)

As for working fine with Fertile Breeder, it does completely. Even the lore works just fine :P

So I guess this means I no longer have to do the captured scenarios anymore, huh? :lol:

The SCR/Preg/Offspring betas aren't going to be betas much longer so you are better specifying a version number or later.

The only version number worth specifying was for SCR since you updated with the SOB version check. Otherwise, like it says in the description Betas are recommended if they exist & if not then oh well.

I haven't tried this yet, but one suggestion - instead of the breast growth system implemented by User29, why not switch it to using the bodymorph mod? It's woefully underused and is guaranteed compatible with any bouncing breast armor. There's even instructions for using it without making bodymorph a required mod.

That aside, I am EXTREMELY happy to see this alive and well again.

Have been testing this for over a week.  FB and SoB are able to be ran together with no problems.

There are Preg/Offspring/SCR beta's on the support topics.  If you are getting a " Sexout Breeder is not compatable with SCR " message upon game start then you need to go grab the SCR beta.  Also suggest grabbing the other beta's as well.  Been testing those with SoB for a bit now and have no problems.

I haven't tried this yet, but one suggestion - instead of the breast growth system implemented by User29, why not switch it to using the bodymorph mod? It's woefully underused and is guaranteed compatible with any bouncing breast armor. There's even instructions for using it without making bodymorph a required mod.

That aside, I am EXTREMELY happy to see this alive and well again.

Thanks loogie, bodymorph looks interesting not 100% sure I'll be able to implement it, but I can definitely try. I'm really glad I could help bring such a popular mod back to LL. Of course it's not fully back till I restore the deathclaw content & that's what everyone really wants. 

Wait, is the Super Mutant Story done, but the guide isn't written, or is it just not finished?

The super mutant scenario is finished. It can be started just west of the South Vegas Ruins. You should see a marker on your map. I still need to write a guide for it.

Sorry about the confusion I'll clear it up in the description shortly.

Can i get help. I have Sexout Common Resources fully updated but is saying it's not the right one. Can some one plz help.

I'm getting this too, but it seems to be working okay.

I'm also unable to figure out the super mutant scenario. I found the Shovel and the dig spot, but my willpower dropped too low and I can't dig anymore, or find a way to raise willpower. Is there another way out?

Can i get help. Sexout Common Resources is saying 

20150716.0 I not sure what to do. its not working can some plz help

READ THE DESCRIPTION & PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE RED LETTERS!

I'm getting this too, but it seems to be working okay.

I'm also unable to figure out the super mutant scenario. I found the Shovel and the dig spot, but my willpower dropped too low and I can't dig anymore, or find a way to raise willpower. Is there another way out?

Sorry can't help with super mutant thing. I haven't played that bit in quite a while & it was always confusing to me. Hopefully someone else knows, but if not I will get around to looking it up at some point.

You are a god!

I have been waiting for this for ages!

Shame about the deathclaws for now, but I can be patient.

I had start to give up hope.

I will be watching this carefully ;)

I'm pretty sure a god could get a bodymorph script working, so considering I've spent the past couple hours banging my head into a wall I'm probably more like a roach.  :lol: Thanks for saying so though. Enjoy the mod.

I went to the bloafly cave and the feeder crashes on me

Please be more specific.

Is the game crashing on activating the bloatfly feeder?

Yes when i go to the blowfly feeder and talk to it. It get passed the talking and right when it post to do the feeding animation crashes. I I did a reinstall but still the same thing

Try loading a save before that scenario starts and going through it again.  If after trying it again post your load order for us to see it.  I have tested that one multiple times and have not had the feeder problem since the previous fix for it.

20150715.1 20150715.1  common resurce is saying it 201507160 witch doesn't make sence.

Use SCR beta from SCR support topic page 40. If your not already using it, I suggest grabbing the SNG beta, along with Pregnancy and Offspring beta's.