I have a problem with the Ant quest specifically the hotkey to enter production mode in the spawning chamber. Since I'm using the german layout for my keyboard the symbol that shows the hotkey is on the same key as the number 7 weapon slot. An option to be able to change that hotkey would be nice or a screenshot that shows just where the hotkey you used is located on the keyboard. It's giving me a headache trying to figure out which key i need to press since I already tried just about anything I could think of. (I might have missed something but like I said I've tried every key I could think of and i still haven't found the hotkey)

EDIT: nevermind I found the hotkey.

Glad you found it. There's actually a program that detect the scancodes from the keys you press, so you can look up the code for the key on an American keyboard and then check for the same one on your keyboard.

I have a problem with the Ant quest specifically the hotkey to enter production mode in the spawning chamber. Since I'm using the german layout for my keyboard the symbol that shows the hotkey is on the same key as the number 7 weapon slot. An option to be able to change that hotkey would be nice or a screenshot that shows just where the hotkey you used is located on the keyboard. It's giving me a headache trying to figure out which key i need to press since I already tried just about anything I could think of. (I might have missed something but like I said I've tried every key I could think of and i still haven't found the hotkey)

EDIT: nevermind I found the hotkey.

Glad you found it. There's actually a program that detect the scancodes from the keys you press, so you can look up the code for the key on an American keyboard and then check for the same one on your keyboard.

To be honest I tried some more keys and it turned out to be the 0 from the number pad to the right of the main keyboard (go figure how that fits with other keyboard layouts i've seen, I don't see the connection)

On another note I tried out the fenris quest and I must say good work on that one.

Just two things to note.

1. I left the coyote den with fenris on a hunt and it seemed to mess up his walking to his own cave, meaning he doesn't go to his cave. (not even the rough direction) I then tried it without going on a hunt and it worked just fine, just something I thought I should mention in case anyone else reports this.

2. Just for the looks is it possible to add something like a muzzle to the mutations? Just curious about it. Considering you have enough on your plate I think this can be placed somewhere on the down end of your "to do" list.

How do I do the Bighorn quest? I talked to the farmer and grabbed the bag of feed but now I am lost as to what to do? How do I feed the animals?

Talk to them while you've got the feed. If you can't start a conversation with them, install smallertalk.

How do I do the Bighorn quest? I talked to the farmer and grabbed the bag of feed but now I am lost as to what to do? How do I feed the animals?

Talk to them while you've got the feed. If you can't start a conversation with them, install smallertalk.

How do I do the Bighorn quest?  I talked to the farmer and grabbed the bag of feed but now I am lost as to what to do?  How do I feed the animals?

Just talk to the oversized bighorner and your good to go.  ;)

Right. Smaller talk installed.  I can get the animal to say hello (odd) but we have nothing to say to each other.   I have the bag of feed in my inventory.  

When I talk to the bighorn in the barn I get the option to present myself to him and the sex text after that but no animation fire.  The farmer MacDonald doesn't seem to notice.

And  pepertje I am a huge fan of your mods.

When I talk to the bighorn in the barn I get the option to present myself to him and the sex text after that but no animation fire.  The farmer MacDonald doesn't seem to notice.

And  pepertje I am a huge fan of your mods.

Alright here's what's supposed to happen.

1. Talk to farmer Macdonald & agree to feed the animals.

2. Grab the feed bag.

3. Feed the oversized bighorner (the brahmin don't really matter)

4. Get raped by the oversized bighorner.

5. Complain to farmer Macdonald.

6. Become farmer Macdonalds cow.

At this point things branch depending on whether you remember to feed the brahmin or not.

A. Feed the brahmin, occasionally breed with the stud, pop out babies & give them to farmer Macdonald.

OR

B. Don't feed the brahmin, get locked up in the house, occasionally breed with stud, go on caravans (mondays), beg pan for food, give calves to betsy or daisy & befriend Deb to escape.

That's pretty much everything. Hard mode is a little different, but nothing major. If you can't figure out where things are going wrong for you from that then please use the 'create debug file', option in the mcm menu, upload the file here & I'll try to help you out.

Ok.  I find I found out why things ain't firing.  I loaded a older save and a pop up told me that Breeder is not compatible with my version of sexout common resource was wrong.  What is the correct version where do I get?   My current version of sexoutcommonresoucre is 20150809

If your current SCR version is 20150809 & your current sexout breeder version is at least 8.5 then it's fine. Occasionally that message seems to popup anyway. I may make some slight adjustments to 8.7 to see if I can stop that once & for all, but it may just engine.

I still seem to have a issue with smaller talk, I think.  In other mods (Cate's Kennel) I am also failing to trigger the proper dialogue actions.  All I am getting it the genetic greetings and good byes.

Below is my load order.  

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
FBCaptured.esp
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Datas.esm
SS3Children.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
NVWillow.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Sexout-Amra.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
KillableKids.esp
st.esp
Odins Magazines.esp
C2O_GirlsBandaidBra.esp
SexoutSlavers3.esp
CherchezReplacer.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
SexoutMissMoo.esp
SexoutWillow.esp

Total active plugins: 46
Total plugins: 46

The generic greetings and goodbyes are likely an issue with voicetypes. Having custom voicetypes always solves a lot of issues (big tip for mod authors here :P).

I don't know if Breeder's brahmin etc. have their custom voicetypes, but I do know that their dialogue works fine with me. Looking at your load order there's little that hints at a conflict for as far as I can see. Try placing SexoutBreeder all the way at the bottom of the load order, see if that helps.

The generic greetings and goodbyes are likely an issue with voicetypes. Having custom voicetypes always solves a lot of issues (big tip for mod authors here :P).

I don't know if Breeder's brahmin etc. have their custom voicetypes, but I do know that their dialogue works fine with me. Looking at your load order there's little that hints at a conflict for as far as I can see. Try placing SexoutBreeder all the way at the bottom of the load order, see if that helps.

I did that and still have the same problem.  I made a topic to deal this this here

For some reason all the women in the deathclaw scenarios get attacked by the deathclawes (except Samantha) and another small bug is that when you speak with samantha again after agreeing to help her you get stuck in endless dialogue because there's no goodbye option.

For some reason all the women in the deathclaw scenarios get attacked by the deathclawes (except Samantha) and another small bug is that when you speak with samantha again after agreeing to help her you get stuck in endless dialogue because there's no goodbye option.

Did you use the faction fixer option in the mcm? That should solve any rouge deathclaw issues. Good to know about Sam I'll add in a goodbye.

Did you use the faction fixer option in the mcm? That should solve any rouge deathclaw issues. Good to know about Sam I'll add in a goodbye.

Nope I didn't even know it was there, gonna try that later then. Thanks :D

Nope I didn't even know it was there, gonna try that later then. Thanks :D

Yea. Dont' know what causes it but the faction fix has been there for the longest time. It is the only thing that seems to tame the beast.. :)