Body keep jumping between sizes

Basti

I've recently been delving into the tf and be mods such as sexlab-hormones and soulgem oven but I've come across an issue where when a change happens the model keep jumping between what appears to be the larger altered size and the normal one. I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-. Does anyone have an idea what's causing this issue? If anyone knows a simple way to post a modlist from mod organizer, I'll happily do that too.

I've recently been delving into the tf and be mods such as sexlab-hormones and soulgem oven but I've come across an issue where when a change happens the model keep jumping between what appears to be the larger altered size and the normal one. I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-. Does anyone have an idea what's causing this issue? If anyone knows a simple way to post a modlist from mod organizer, I'll happily do that too.

This can happen when you have two mods trying to resize the breasts at the same time. CANS - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2135-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/- is designed to solve just that but those mods would need compatibility patches, so you'll have to check if there are patches available yet.

This can happen when you have two mods trying to resize the breasts at the same time. CANS - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2135-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/- is designed to solve just that but those mods would need compatibility patches, so you'll have to check if there are patches available yet.

Okay, thanks. I'll give it a go. Hopefully it solves the problem and I don't have to remove too many mods.

Archived